Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 5th, 2006, 6:41 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Anduril turned with a smile at that, " i know where there are smallere groups, the scouts i led away eairlier, they will, i wager, have split up by now, all we need to do is hunt them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 5th, 2006, 4:26 pm 

Darrell turned to Anduril "Hunting a single maiean is a serious waste of time. Its is easier to find groups between 5 and 10 in size. And from experience we are perfectly capable of taking on a group of that size. We are however going to be in reasonable trouble if come up against a group of more than twenty." He looked ruefully over his shoulder "and my range fighting ability has been cut considerably seeing as I lost my bow and quiver when my sword was taken from me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 5th, 2006, 4:43 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Tahlavain nodded slowly, "Darrell is right... we'd take them down more efficiently and waste less time and energy if we were to go for fair sized groups." At the mention of the loss of his bow, Tahlavain gave a slight smirk to Darrell. "Seems I've lost my competition now...."

Bending down, she rolled a dead Maiean over and pulled from his grasps a dark bow and unclasped from him a quiver as well. She replaced her bow and quiver with these, then handed over her elven crafted pieces towards Darrell. "Take good care of it," she murmured. "Or else" she added a bit more firmly with a slight smirk.

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2006, 2:00 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

i suppose but we are also going to lose resorses time and energy looking for them, if we wait for them they might not come at all. So how abot this, i'm a traker, thats what i do, i'll find them and then lead them group by group to you, an ambush sought of thing, with me as bait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2006, 2:23 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"That would be a little risky if you were to be surrounded, even though you may have the skill to escape in time..." Tahlavain debated, not wishing to put anyone at risk. "And if they find the two of us first, we will have less of a chance of surviving with you not here to assist... but wait..." She rubbed her forehead for a moment in thought before continuing. "We are getting ourselves farther and farther from the goal.... we want the leader, we want him to lead us to his master, who seems to want the sword I wield.... something about a power I do not know yet how to tap into, though it has given to me an uncanny skill with battle at even a young age.... We need to seek out the leader of the Maiean, and therefore seek out his Master, settling this once and for all before innocent become harmed..."

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2006, 4:09 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Anduril looked curiously at Tahlavain's sword, but then nodded. " You are right, we need to find this leader, do we have any item of his, a piecs of cloth perhaps...blood. I can use it to track him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2006, 4:20 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Tahlavain pulled from her satchel a piece of blood stained cloth, used to wipe down her sword. "No blood stains my sword, save for that of the one of whom we speak.... strangely his blood seems the only blood which remains upon Corasar's pure blade. This is the cloth I used to wipe it with...." She deftly tossed the cloth to Anduril.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2006, 4:26 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

thankyou, Anduril grimly lifted up the piece of cloth, and lifted it to her face, then lowerd it. "I have spent time with the wolves on my travels, plese excuses me" she once more lifted the cloth to her lips and darted out her touhgn, for a fracton of a second. Then she carefully sniffed the cloth and owerd it smileing grimly. She then turned round slowly and stopped south east. "that way, though the trail is already shifting in the breeze, we must be swift."

(i hope thats not Godmodding, i will change it if it is)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2006, 4:59 pm 

Darrell looked quizzically at Tahlavain "what do you intend to do? They are to many for us to take on, and if we just follow them, they will find out. And if we find the maieans master, we do not know how many he has with him. In other words, I should like to know a vague plan of action"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2006, 5:26 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"We shall keep our distance... If I am correct, the master might like to merely send his minions away and keep to himself... seems he's a rather insecure fellow from what I could tell the few times the Maiean leader spoke to me.... says he only trusted him, and that's why I am risking this... I am nearly certain the master of the Maiean leader has very few whom he chooses to be near him..." Tahlavain replied, her silver-blue eyes scanning the forest around them. "And... that would go along with the fact that I overheard the Maiean leader mentioning splitting his groups into several smaller ones and sending them off on tasks..."

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2006, 2:50 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

ecellent, then what are we waiting for, lets go hunting

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 2:48 pm 

Darrell shouldered Tahlavains bow carefully and nodded decisively. "let's go"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:45 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Tahlavain smiled and nodded, giving the black bow a few turns to test its feel, noting how the arrows were relatively well crafted, though she hated the feel of them, as though the Maiean's touch still lingered upon the wood. She nodded towards Anduril "Lead the way, milady"

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2006, 3:22 pm 

(*pokes thread* I believe Anduril is unable to get here this weekend, so we could be going nowhere for a short period of time)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2006, 5:13 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(hah i'm here now)
Anduril gave a quick nod of pure joy to them both and set of at a quick jog into the darkness. On her fav sport, traking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 2:40 pm 

Darrell followed Anduril swiftly, keeping his eyes open should danger, in any form, spring out at them unexpectedly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next