Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 2:29 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Gandalf gave a smile as the two approached, but his eyes seemed to seek Marge for answer right through her very eyes. (muwahaha, wizard power :D ) He looked a little more grim and nodded once to Aragorn.

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 3:52 pm 

Margaret shivered inside as Gandalf stared at her. "Good morning Lord Elrond, Master Gandalf." She said at last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 5:26 pm 
Elf
Elf

Estella rushed to find Marge and the rest of her friends to tell them Frodo's virtect about her going with the Fellowship, when she did see Marge she saw Gandalf and Elrond and thought it was a bad idea.
------------
Elrond nodded to Margaret, and he heard Estella around the corner. "Eavesdropping are you?" he asked Estella.

((Can someone be Estella for 1 post?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 8:35 pm 
Maia
Maia

Aragorn looked to Elrond and Gandolf and nodded slightly. "Good day." He bowed and folded his hands behind his back, a little nervously.

Siggy set made by the amazing Lembas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 8:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

Silmarwen Idril wrote:
Amara wrote:
Amara slowly nodded and looked into his eyes. "I understand..." She told him, softly. She watched him, with loving eyes and smiled, just for him. "Do not be sad, Legolas. I will always be here, waiting for you." She held her hand in his and smiled more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boromir smiled and nodded. "Well, your father did a great job in training you. You will do very well in a battle." He smirked and folded his arms, while watching her.

(@_@ Sorry my e-mail went dead and I'm in so many rp's, I use the e-mail notifications to keep me updated.... I must've missed this one when I went through the list)

"My heart shall be joyful each time I think a thought of you, my fair maiden," Legolas said softly with a gentle smile and a shimmer in his eyes. "Keep yourself well, my lady, and we shall hope the time comes soon when we may see one another again... but this is not farewell... there is one more day yet" He took her hand and bowed as he kissed it, then he folded her hand in both his hands and held them over his heart. With another smile he turned and sprinted away.
-----------------------
Amalia smiled and bowed lightly, "Thank you, my lord, I wish he could hear your words, they would bring his heart joy," She fidgeted slightly beneath his gaze. Walking a small distance, she came to a tree and leaned against it, arms folded, and took a deep breath of the fresh air, smiling at the sunshine.
Amara watched Legolas leave and sighed deeply. She didn't know why she was feeling so upset. She was going to be leaving after them! She shook her head and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boromir stopped when Amalia stopped. He kept his arms folded and continued watching her. "I would love to meet him someday. It would be quite a pleasure to be in your father's company." He gave her his heartthrob smile. (DANG LOVE FAIRY!!! XoX)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:02 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia fiddled with the edge of her cloak slightly nervous as he mentioned meeting her father. "Ah yes.... but he tends to do his best to keep all the men away from me...." she grinned slightly then half melted at the smile. ah no... not that smile... I'll fall over... she glanced down, blushing, and leaned heavier against the tree, half fearing her knees would give way. (Aaah! Yeah get that faerie!!! *chases after faerie* *gets sprinkled* O_O This is bad, oh this is really bad, bad faerie!.... *dies*)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

(lol! I'll get it! *chases after it and gets sprinkled also* NOOOOO!!!! I'm melting!) Boromir watched Amalia and smirked, when he noticed her blush. He walked closer to her and rested his hand against the tree, seeming as if he was trying to block Amalia from getting away. He looked down to her smiling and kept his eyes on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:13 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia glanced at his arm then turned nearly crimson with blushing. She smiled as he looked at her and brought her gaze to meet his.

(O_O Oh drat, now the faerie got both of us.... We're doomed!)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:17 pm 
Maia
Maia

(Well... *sniff* We can't get rid of it now...) Boromir smiled wider and gently ran his hand down her cheek. "Why do you blush so, Mi'lady?" He thought that she looked so adoreable like that. She looked so innocent, yet was so dangerous. He got a little closer to her and kept his eyes on hers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia chuckled softly at his question. "Because you make my heart skip a beat everytime you look at me, milord.... " She smiled softly but still blushed as he moved closer, keeping her gaze on his.

(*squeak* *grabs fly swatter and runs after the faerie again*)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 9:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Boromir smiled lovingly, when she told him the answer. He looked into her eyes, deeply and then leaned his face a little closer to hers. He let his lips linger right above hers, before he did anything. "Is that so?" He whispered, softly.

(*runs after it also, with a bat*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 10:07 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia closed her eyes, hardly breathing as he leaned closer. "Yes...." she whispered quietly in return in a breathless voice. She was barely aware she was still right up against the tree, barely aware of anything, actually. I'm gonna die.... were pretty much her main thoughts, then, oh boy oh boy I'm doomed if the others see this....

(o.o *corners it* Uh oh.... it's giving us the evil eye!)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 11:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

Boromir smiled more and gently kissed Amalia on the lips. He let his one hand rest on her cheek and pulled her a little closer. He closed his eyes and kissed her a little more.
Amara walked into the garden, slowly and somewhat sadly. She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself. She knew that Legolas would be fine, but she was scared for him anyway.

(Ehh... that's scary... *twitches*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 11:17 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia let him kiss her the first time, blushing again slightly, then rested her hand on his shoulder and returned the second kiss, her eyes closed. She smiled softly against the kiss, practically melting.
---------------
(Faerie: *sprinkles a little more on Legolas, giggling* Me: O_O YOU RAT!! *runs after the Faerie*)
-------------
Legolas sighed as he strapped the last pack after supplying it with the needed ...stuff (lol), and paused, smiling to himself as he thought about Amara.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 11:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

Boromir slowly wrapped his arms around Amalia's small waist and pulled her a little closer to him. He kissed her a little deeper.
(GRR!!! *sprinkles more dust on Boromir*)
Amara sighed and sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the different flowers. She couldn't keep Legolas off of her mind and for some reason, it scared her. She had never been in love before, so she didn't know if what she was feeling really was right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 11:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Amalia folded her arms lightly around Boromir's neck and returned the kiss lovingly, feeling as though she was soaring. She had never felt so light and joyful in her life.
---------------
(Aaah! The faerie is going crazy! We must stop the faerie! *catches faerie* *is bitten* >< Owww!)
----------------
Legolas couldn't help it anymore. He turned and strode away in search of Amara. His smiled widened as he found her sitting on a bench, with an almost angelic smile on her face. He had to pause to take a breath before walking towards her and bowing deeply, kissing her hand. "Milady, you have the most heavenly smile yet also an almost frightened look in your eyes, what might be your thoughts that such emotions are so displayed on your fair face?" He asked softly as he sat down beside her, still holding her hand as he smiled.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next