Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:42 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Taking out her snow wite blade, Eruriana smiled and said,"There due north, lets go have some fun...", she puased for a second and looked to the messanger elf, and the hobbit ,"Rhavaniel, would you like to come, the more the merier. dear young Bellamaria Took, please go back home and warn as many as you can, I don't want to get such a fine young hobbit hurt." Then with Alya at her side Eruriana galloped off on her black steed.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:43 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

((oh! wile i was typing my last one, people started entering!))

Last edited by Eruraina on March 10th, 2006, 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:44 pm 
Elf
Elf

Nethwen heard someone talking around the corner she got up to see who it was. "Sulaid Eruriana." Nethwen said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:48 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Just as she set off, someone called her,looking, and saw Nethwen, and in a hurried voice said:"Sulaid, I can't talk now, theres orcs heading due north to the Shire, If you want to come, you can, but please hurry".

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:49 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Bella abruptly halted when she saw someone leaning against a tree. "What is wrong little hobbit?" the stranger asked. "Orcs," Bella answered breathlessly,"Orcs and Saruman mean to harm the Shire. I am to go warn as many as I can."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 5:53 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Alya clicked her tongue and was galloping alongside Eruirana. "We must not tarry..." she said with haste to the others when they stopped.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:13 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

At a flat out gallop again, Eruriana put her sword back in it's sheath, and pulled out her bow, they were nearing the orcs. She pulled out three arrows and aimed them, licking her rosey lips. She fired. And took down three orcs. "three dow, twenty-seven to go". putting her bow away, and taking her pure wite blade out, jumping into the group of orcs, slashing away at them, looked twared Alya to see were she was. "a red moon is most-likely going to rise tonight!" She said exited, always happy when able to take her anger that she constantly held inside, out on something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:19 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Alya shot a few orcs down with her bow before quickly taking her long sword out. She gracefully slid off of Raine before joining Eruriana in battle. She moved with speed and never faltered as she hacked her way through countless orcs, all the while a smile gracing her lips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:35 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eruriana still on her horse gets a bad cut to the leg. She became more angry than ever, taking down three with one slash, then five inanother. Fully satisfied with that bunch of orcs, smiling with delight, killed the last of the orcs. "Brutal bunch, werent they?" She started healing her leg wound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:45 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

"Yes they were..." Alya said with glee as she looked upon the dead orcs. She walked back to Raine and took a swig of water before washing away the blood and dirt on her skin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 7:57 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Bella ran as quickly as she could through the small hobbit village to her home. When she entered her house her father was sitting in his favorite armchair smoking some pipeweed. "Papa! Papa!" Bella called as she ran to stand beside him,"Orcs are close to the Shire. And Saruman wants to make battle with us." "Orcs! Saruman!" The old hobbit said with a laugh,"Who has been putting these fairytales in your head, my dear lass?" "They are not fairytales Papa. Elves are in the forest where I was playing and they told me so. It is true." "Elves you say," he said becoming more grave, "Well maybe it is true. I will speak to the mayor about this." He stood up and got his coat and said,"Now don't you go running off, lass. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone." "Aye, Papa." she said with a frown, but right after he was gone she was out of the door. She went to their small barn where she kept her pony, Blossom. She hopped on to the pony with some effort since it was still a little big for her. She rode as fast as she could to where the elves had been. Soon she found them gathered in a small area where it seemed that a battle had just taken place. Bella dismounted Blossom and ignoring the dead orcs that lay all around, walked over to the elf she had first seen and said, "I am coming with you to help fight Saruman. I must. The Shire is my home and I will fight to keep it safe." She placed her hands on her hips with defiance, "I am not so young that I am afraid of a battle, though the only weapon I have is this." She pulled out her father's hunting knife that she had gotten from his room. "If I cannot find any other more suitable weapon this will have to do, because I will not sit back and do nothing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 8:49 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eruriana, fully healed, ran off tward the messanger again. She looked at the messanger, and asked one last time,"now what was the news that you bring?", then waited for her answer.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2006, 9:26 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Alya watched as the young hobbit lass came riding on her small pony towards them. She was not expecting what she heard, Bella had guts and courage and that was what they needed.

"I may have something for you..." Alya reached behind her and pulled out a small curved dagger with elven inscription. It wasn't much but it was bigger than the small hunting knife the hobbit lass was holding. She handed it to Bella with a smile.

"It is yours... I am better with a bow and sword myself"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2006, 6:05 am 
Maia
Maia

"The Uruks wil arrive tomorrow morning if they keep up their pace. And I unerline the word 'Uruk'. There are some hunders of them around, not all of them heded for Hobbiton. But those that are will arrive tomorrow." Her horse shuffeled and snorted.

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2006, 7:12 am 
Vala
Vala

*joineth*

Name: Hadharon
Race: Human
Phys. Appearance: Tall, with dark hair and grey-blue eyes. He dresses in dark green and black clothing, and always wears a dark green cloak.
Pref. Weapons: He wields a hand-and-a-half sword, and has a bow and a quiver of grey-feathered arrows. He has a knife behind his quiver on his belt (it's still a shoulder quiver, it just goes low), which he can throw or use in hand to hand combat quite effectively.
Background: Hadharon is one of the few remaining Dunédain of the North, and has been patroling the Northern lands most of his life. He missed the departure of Halbarad and the other Rangers, since he was near Fornost at the time, so since then, he, and the few left that did not ride to Aragorn's aid, have been hard-pressed to protect the Shire and other such peaceful areas. He is highly skilled with all of his weapons, but especially with his sword - he is unmatched for his age among the Dunédain.

Hadharon watched the Orcs closely. The six of them had separated from the main band, no doubt looking for spoils along the way. Around two miles away, a Hobbit farm was blissfully unaware of the impending danger, and Hadharon intended that they never would know. In the last few weeks, he had destroyed several such bands, and his brothers had been doing the same. He silently bent his bow, and in one smooth motion, he drew an arrow, fitted it to his string, aimed, and fired, taking down the first unsuspecting Orc. With shrill shrieks and hoarse cries, the other Orcs leapt to their feet, their dark scimitars and spears glittering coldly in the light of the small fire they had lit. Leaving his bow on the ground, Hadharon drew his sword, and leapt out at the Orcs as the first one passed his hiding spot. Still astonished at the ambush, the first two Orcs went down swiftly under his blade. The remaining three circled him, snarling in rage. He assumed a defensive stance, then stepped back as he heard the hiss of arrows. As the Orcs fell with arrows sticking out of them, he cleaned his sword and sheathed it, then stepped into the bushes again to meet some of his fellow Rangers, who had neatly shot the Orcs. "They never suspected a thing," he said, picking up his bow and loosing the string. "Come, we must dispose of the bodies." Between the four of them, the bodies of the Orcs were soon burning on a fire, and the Rangers themselves were splitting up. "Farewell, Hadhorion," he said to his brother, clapping him on the shoulder. "I will see you in Rivendell in some time, I hope. And you too, Corannon and Tirathor. Farewell." The four Rangers walked off into the night in opposite directions, making no sound, not looking back. Hadharon would now proceed to track the main group of Orcs. As for the other Rangers, they would be continuing their long patrols around the blissful and unwary land of the Haflings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2006, 2:29 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Shocked with the messangers new, she let out a mad cry. "It's far to early for them to come, I need more time, and men. I do have a group of 50 men aroud hobbiton, but that won't hold them off" Eruriana said in almost a yell.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next