It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Outcast
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 4:33 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name: Lulien Talmar
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: is mostly violet, but changes with her mood.
Birthplace: A small elven village in the depths of Mirkwood
History: At an early age, Lulien showed signs of being different from the other elves in her village. She used to get up in the middle of the night, uttering strange things in a tongue which no one recognized. Sometimes, she would get a distant look in her strange eyes, a look of fear mixed with wisdom beyond her years. As she grew, she started disappearing every night into the forest. Some people attempted to follow her, but when she wanted to, Lulien could be as silent as a mouse, and no one ever found where she went every night.

One night when Lulien was absent, someone sneaked into the village in the dead hour of night and killed one of the village elders. There was a great commotion, and in the morning, several suspicious villagers dragged Luli out of her hut and accused her of murder. Most of the other elves in the village were against her, as she had no family, and was thought of as "strange" by everyone. A decision was made to banish her from the village forever, and so she was left alone in Mirkwood, with nothing but her walking stick to assist her.

She decided to become a wanderer, and from that time on she has been wandering around Middle Earth, searching out people in need and helping them as best as she can. But there is an air of mystery about her...and it is yet to be found out.

~~~

A heavy fog shrouded the town of Bree like a blanket. It was still early morning, and the only sounds were those of the birds, with an occasional bark from a stray dog. A hooded figure slunk along the road, with no visible arms but a walking stick carved with curious designs. The figure stopped to rest for a minute against a rotting cart filled with hay. Taking a canteen from the pack that was slung across her back, she took a long drink. Suddenly, she heard a rustling sound coming from the hay cart. Whirling around, her stick gripped firmly in her hands, she saw that there was something underneath the hay that was making it move.
~~~
lol...this is my first RPG, so sorry if it's not too good. ^^

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 5:17 pm 
Vala
Vala

(I'll be the person in the hay!)

Name: Kamau

Apearrence: Light brown skin and black hair. Tall and muscular. Wears simple clothes.

Personality: Trickster. Is extremely loyal only to his friends.

History. Not much you need to know. But he is a thief.

Companions. Two cheetahs. (yes, there are cheetahs in middle earth!) Kainda and Kanoro.

weapons: He carries daggers on him. Can use a staff. Really good at hand to hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Kamau slowly sat up, letting the hay fall off his body. Kainda and Kanoro lay silently beside him. "Think we got away?" He asked his companions as he threw the last pile of hay off his body. He started to get off the cart when he saw a robed and hooded figure lookin at him.
"Um......Hello." He said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 6:11 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Gripping her walking stick even tighter, Lulien replied, "Who are you and what were you doing in that hay cart?" With interest, she noticed two cheetahs standing behind Kamau. Being a lover of animals, she wondered how he had come across two such rare animals as these.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 7:37 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I would like to join

Name:Vanya
Race:elf
Place of origin:Lothlorien
Home:travels
Age(in human years):20
Appearence:tall, slender, red hair, gray eys, fair skin
Personality:brave, somewhat untrusting, adventurous, restless, stubborn

Vanya left the small inn as early as she could. As she walked down the street not many people were about. Soon she saw a hooded figure walking ahead of her in the fog. Then the figure stopped at a hay cart. Vanya moved closer to get a better look at the person. When she had come very close she could see that the woman was talking to a man in the hay cart. For a moment Vanya stood in the fog contemplating whether or not she should make her presence known. Afte a moment she said, "Mae Govannen. I am Vanya."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 9:23 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

((This is a really good one, and Lulien sounds like a really cool character, my character bio is: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... php?t=6677 ))

Eruriana was asleep in the foggy forest. A string tied from her horse, to her, so that she could feel if her horse was getting restless(and that only happens if theres trouble about).

In a light sleep, she felt a slight tug from her horse. Getting up slowly she looked around. Hereing something from the east of her. Looking carefully, she saw a three human figures, and two cheetas. So thats were the theif that stole my nechlace, she thought looking at the person in the hey cart.

She stepped out to the group, acting like she was fidling with her sword....

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:04 pm 
Vala
Vala

Kamau looked harder at the woman. "I prefer not to tell you my name. Nor what I am doing in the hay cart. Though I assure you it was nothing illegal." He said it in an almost sarcastic tone. Of course he had been doing nothing illegal in the hay cart, but that had been his means of escape from somthing else that was far less legal. Suddenly another figure popped out of the shadow and came towards him. "How many figures pop out of shadows at this time of day? Do you all enjoy shadow popping?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:08 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Erurianna looked at kamau, eyebrow raised. "can I have my necklace back?", she said in a calm tone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:10 pm 
Vala
Vala

"Necklace?" He asked "I stole no necklace. Look for another thief."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:18 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

((how bout kamau stole her necklace!))

Eruriana playfuly pointed her sword at him,"I don't think I have the wrong thief, and if I did, there would be another boy running around here with two cheetas. Now you can hand it over, and I'll let you be, or I could take it back forcefully. your choice.", she said, her look turning more serius, but you could tell she didn't really want to hurt him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:30 pm 
Vala
Vala

(I don't think that could fit the story, but I'll make it seem like he did.)

"No, you see, I didn't steal that from you for the very reason you pointed out. I never take my sheetahs with me when I go out stealing. It makes me much too recognizable." He subconsiously cracked his knuckles. "Why would I want to steal a necklace? It serves no function. Its a usless peice of junk that is worth much more money than should be paid." He was about to go on, but he shut his mouth. He just said that the necklace cost a lot. What if she still thoght he had stolen it and sold it for a sum of money?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 10:38 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(well, she's an elf (but none of you know that, she looks like a lady from Rohan) so she can move without being herd)

She laughed, and called her horse to her side. "your a funny kid, you know that? But not very good with observing the obvios. After you stole my necklace that was the only thing I own to know my mother by, I fallowed you, I even made myself visible to you. There was only a day you weren't insight of me." She looked him straight in the eye now, almost forgetting the other two figures. "now, do you chose the hard way, or the easy way?", and held out her hand. The black gloove having leaves stuck on it from her sleeping in the leaves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2006, 11:41 pm 
Vala
Vala

"I swear, i didn't take your trinket!" For once he was actually telling the truth. "You have the wrong man." The woman's horse came to her side. She was big and black, and looked very threatening. This was a brave horse, he though, coming so close to the two predators that stood at his side. "And now, I must be off."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 8:08 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lulien watched the scene in front of her with amusement. Apparently, this man was a thief. She looked over at the tall lady, who was dressed in Rohirric garb. "Let him go," she said, "I do believe he is telling the truth."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 10:38 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Well, maybe I have made a mistake. If he was lieing he wouldn't have the courage to look me in the eye, but he has. I guess I've traked the wrong froot prints", she said werily and put her head down. "That was all I had left to know my mother by".

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 11:31 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Luli remained silent, staring the woman up and down. There was something vaguely different about her...

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 11:57 am 
Maia
Maia

((Still space for meh?))

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .