Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2006, 10:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

Aerith walked down to the Seashore and sighed. She wished she could erase the past that held her in constant sorrow and fear of what might happen tomorrow. Her father was of no help either...

Last edited by Haldir Ithillen on March 30th, 2006, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2006, 10:30 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

<<*haldir?* :blink: isn't it Aerith>>

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 12:41 am 
Istari
Istari

<<Sorry, I get confuzzled when it comes to my many charries...>.<!!!>>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 1:50 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(Aerandir, thanks for the info.) The night was restless. And two army faced off. Men tried to defend it. Nonetheless, the powers of Sauron were too mighty. So they massacred men one by one. Elegost was stabbed in the back. Made his way through the horse and ran away after all the orcs were chasing him to kill.

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 2:56 am 
Vala
Vala

no problem, Angel.

Turgon would be the High King of the Elves, at this point, I believe, unless this is before the death of Fingon, or even Fingolfin. It's after Turgon's death that Gil-galad becomes High-king.

Also, Pandora, I don't know if you know this or not, but Gondolin is surrounded by some of the highest mountains in Middle-earth, to give you an idea of the layout. It's reached through a narrow ravine that, on the outside of the mountains, actually is only a crawlspace, but widens as you go further in. And there are seven gates along the ravine, guarded by hundreds of Gondolindrim, in case the city is discovered.

Name: Teledhelion
Race: His mother was Noldorin and his mother was of the Laiquendi
Weapon(s): Teledhelion wields a powerful bow, and a long sword of the Noldorin style, plus a hunting knife/dagger.
Appearance: He has green eyes, and light brown hair. He wears browns and greens, and no armor, except for a tough leather jerkin underneath his tunic, and a pair of vambraces.
Background: Teledhelion was born in Ossiriand, where his father abode with a few of his kindred. Raised in the woodland, and yet with Noldorin upbringing, too, he has the woodland skill of the Laiquendi, unparalled by any other race, and the strength and skill-in-arms(close combat, mind you) of the Noldorin, again, unparalleld by any of the others. For years, now, he has been wandering the lands of Beleriand, doing what he can to destroy Morgoth's hold on Middle-earth.

The wind swept across the field, carrying a few leaves fluttering through the air, caught and lit with a red glow by the setting sun. The blood on his hand could go no redder, though. Or that of the orcs laying on their faces with green-feathered arrows protruding from their backs. Teledhelion sighed. Much had been happening in the last few days. The last of the orcs had been slain in the past hour, and his band of Elves and men were resting. Few injuries had been taken, but they couldn't afford any. There were more orc bands out there.

Last edited by Aerandir on March 30th, 2006, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 3:15 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Elegost was riding his horse very fast since he was being chased by a band of orcs to be killed. However, they were too slow. The wound at the back made by a sword of an orc was bleeding still so he decided to stop by for a moment. Wound should be taken care of. He did not know where he was. Not that he cared about so much. He saw a forest but he could not enter in. The light was so shiny that he was not able to see anything.

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 10:09 am 
Vala
Vala

The blood on his hands came off easily when Teledhelion washed them in the stream - thankfully, it was not his own blood, so he didn't have to trouble himself with a bandage. Standing, he strode over to his grey horse, Tatharsul, and mounted. "Mount up," he called, his clear voice ringing across the field. "We cannot stay here longer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 3:04 pm 
Istari
Istari

Aerith then felt something wrong...her eyes were scanning the east and she felt a shadow starting to appear. "No...it can't be beginning. Not now...", and with that, she ran back to the city.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 5:01 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Aerandir wrote:
Also, Pandora, I don't know if you know this or not, but Gondolin is surrounded by some of the highest mountains in Middle-earth, to give you an idea of the layout. It's reached through a narrow ravine that, on the outside of the mountains, actually is only a crawlspace, but widens as you go further in. And there are seven gates along the ravine, guarded by hundreds of Gondolindrim, in case the city is discovered.

<<thanks>>

Estelwen sat at the dinnertable with her family, she had had a sense of unease all day and the feelings were not subsiding now. She looked out the window and the sky was still behaving strange. The clouds seemed to shift and move more rapidly than ever before and caused her to get ill if she looked to long.

'I need rest' she said to herself trying to get all bad thoughts from her mind.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 5:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

She ran into her father's house, but was stopped by her guardian. "Aerith, what is wrong...you look ill..." Aerith broke from his grip and ran to her father, who she found sitting at the window, looking towards the east.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2006, 2:17 am 
Vala
Vala

A day after they destroyed the orc band, Teledhelion and his companions arrived at the Havens of Sirion, where the survivors of Nargothrond, Brithombar, Eglarest, and Doriath were sheltered. Combined, they were still a force to be reckoned with, but nothing like was at the Nirnaeth Arnoediad. He had not been present at that battle, but he knew some who had, and they had not come back. Indeed, many had not returned from that battle. If it weren't for the Edain, he would slay all men, too, after that treachery. The greatest warriors of Middle-earth died in that battle, save for a very few, such as Finrod Felagund, Turgon of Gondolin, and Mablung, Beleg, and Thingol, all of them dead save for Turgon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2006, 1:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

Aerith then felt a disturbance in her heart. "Ada....there has been a great many deaths just now...". Her father looked at her with suprise, because her mother could feel disturbances in her people, the Maiar. "Aerith...who is it, who died?", he asked questioningly. "Ada...I don't know yet...but many a great man has fallen just now...", and with that, Aerith went to her room and fell asleep.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 8th, 2006, 10:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

did we forget about this rp?

Profile       WWW