Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next
 Post subject: Star Crystal ~ A Dragon RP
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 4:50 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Plot: The Dragon War; the Dragons of Meiltha plan to destroy the Gods useing the Starcrystal, a stone that can destoy anything its masters desiah. A small group of renagade Dragons and thier riders plan to steal the Starcrystal and return it to the Gods. I need both Good riders and Bad, you can also play just a dragon without a rider if you wish.

Meiltha

Played by Anduril
Name: Evlyn
Alligance: Meiltha (now alligance to Kendath)
Apperance: http://www.lespetersen.com.au/gallery/a ... um/aaz.jpg
Dragon-name: Jemx
Familly: She is the unknown twin of Semri, Jemx is of the same clutch as Rano.
Charecter: 'The time of the Dragon has come. The Gods are dead.' This is the mantra that both Evlyn and Jemx live by, they are utterly ruthless, whishing only to achive thier goal by any means possible, nothing is beneath them, or too hard.

Played by LDM
Name: Kendath
Allegiance: Meiltha (now Renagade)
Appearance: http://gergine.tripod.com/sitebuilderco ... nrider.jpg
Dragon-name: Demon
Character: Kendath is proud and merciless, though he is sometimes known for acts of conscience. Demon is as his name implies - untamed though bound to his rider and a whirlwind in battle.[/color]

Renagade

Played by Anduril
Name: Semri
Alligance: Renagade (now Alligance to self only. Presumed dead in the Past)
Apperance: http://www.ibuildergroup.com/Art/CFB-Gr ... -Rider.jpg
Dragon-name: Rano
Familly: She is the unknown twin of Evlyn, Rano is of the same clutch as Jemx.
Charecter: Semri belives in the Gods, and sees the cruelty that Meiltha inflicts, the Gods are the only ones who can stop them, but man and dragon kind must ask for thier help first. She is detirmined and will do anything to stop Meiltha. Rano loves Semri, he is utterly devoted to her, but more warlike, whilst Semri advises stelth, he advises attack.

Played by Meldawen
Name: Merrin
Allegiance: renegade
Appearance: Wavy, thick dark brown hair and blue eyes. Slender, 5'5.
History: Merrin grew up normally, leaving her family to assist the renegades with Wyvern at the age of seventeen.
Dragon Name: Wyvern
Personalities: Merrin is sensible, down-to-earth and straightforward. She's not afraid to speak her mind and to stand up for what she believes in. Wyvern is shy and quiet, but will follow Merrin's lead faithfully.

Played by Briadoc Burrows
Name: Valten dan’Lameer, Exhalted of Vryngard
Appearance: http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/11 ... tarium.jpg
Dragon Name: Archaon
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/images/i/200 ... Dragon.jpg
History: Valten grew up in the dan’Lameer house, son of a lord in Vryngard. Taking an interest in stories and legends from bards early on in his life, he heard about the dragon riders, and was fascinated. When he was 17, a sortie of knights, eager to impress the young ladies of the fort town, set out to slay a dragon that had been preying on small farms around the area. It came in the night, on a silent wind, and was a dark blue-purple in colour; Archaon. Whoever was to slay the dragon, was to lead Vryngard’s forces in battle. Valten, intrigued, went along with a gleeman to record the tale. One night at camp, Archaon dispatched of the knights in a bloody battle. Valten and the gleeman escaped, and Valten followed Archaon back to his lair. There, he bonded with Archaon, or more truthfully Archaon chose him. Too afraid to take a dragon back to Vryngard, Valten snook up to train with him for periods of time, until the day came and he revealed himself. Embracing his son, the lord of house dan’Lameer promoted his son to lead the armies of Vryngard.
Personality: Valten is a strong willed man, who has his heart in the right place. Though seeming quiet and reserved, he is fiercely loyal and will fight to the end. Archaon has a darker side to his personality, and will often work things to Valten’s favour, even at the misfortune of others.

Played by Aerandir
Name: Adanil
Race: Human
Appearance: Short brown hair, grey eyes (.....you didn't really think I would make a character without grey eyes, did you?), and tanned skin. He's about 6'1, and somewhat muscled, since he's been a farmer most of his life.
Weapon(s): A dagger and a scimitar
Background: Adanil has lived in whatever-area-Merrin-and-Kendath-are-in-right-now for his entire life, tending his father's fields, yet always aspiring to be a Dragonrider, or at least a soldier. To that end, he has taken swordsmanship lessons from a local guard, and after acquiring his sword, he prepared to leave, which is about what he's doing now.

Other

Played by Curiner
Name: Kalma
Rider: Garthag, a white robed mage
Apperance: http://www.freewebs.com/mysticdragonrid ... edited.jpg
Family: None, his mother and siblings were killed by a powerful group of wizards after their treasures
Personality: He mostly keeps everything to himself and rarely enjoys company, even other dragons are annoying to him and he prefers to dwell alone in his ice cavern. Yet should anyone enter his realm he is ready to defend his lands, relying on his great speed and agility than strength
History: Kalma was the weakest of his siblings at birth and considered even weaker as white dragons are usually smaller than other dragons yet they have thus greater speed than others. But what Kalma was gifted was brains and magic, he came to use it to survive trough the cruel childhood. Yet as he was closening full age with his siblings, a group of mages attack their nest slaying everyone except Kalma whom they actually managed to enslave.

The mages became fascinated with the dragon as he was talented in the ways of magic and wished for more, thus the mages thought him willing or unwillingly. Until one day Kalma made a bold move, he broke his chains and attacked the mages with his own magic. The battle was crueling and long yet Kalma prevailed as he had come to realise that the mages took shifts watching him, but during switchs he could unchain himself. After that he claimed all the mages owned as his and stored them away within the great ice cavern he habbited. The mages had dared to take the former nest of the white dragons as their hideout and spare one, they had payed the ultimate price. Kalma came to be powerful and whenever he was intruded by other dragons, white or not he slew them blindly all tough with time he became more aware as dragons he faced had grown ever more stronger. Yet he did come to spare one, the youngest who would be the easiest to control as Kalma sought to do the same to him as they had done to him. Yet with time they formed a friendship that could not be broken by petty power as they would gain it all together...
Truly he wishes to have a part in this battle between evil and good dragons, but he only wishes to gain from it and it so seems that at the time the evil dragons are ofering a better deal...

Last edited by Anduril Vanlhach on December 31st, 2007, 9:18 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 4:57 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I'll join! Save me a spot ;)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 4:59 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hooray

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 5:26 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

hm... I'll join!

Name: Drake Skysong
Alligance: Meiltha
Apperance: shaggy short red hair, 13 years old(2 min younger than sister), 5'4", deep green eyes(mother's eyes)
Dragon-name: Blueclaw
Familly: twin sister, Annalett, thats a renegade. parents deceased, no other family
Charecter: Drake was born and reared by his mother and sister while their father traveled. At the age of 8 he and his sister had to get a job to help their sickly mother. The two were unseprable until their mother died soon after news that their father died, the now orphan twins split up and Drake joined the Meilthas and found and bonded with Blueclaw.
dragon image: http://images.epilogue.net/users/bcorbe ... _blue2.jpg

name: Annalett Skysong
alligance:Renagade
apperance: red-head, 13 years old, 5'2", icey blue eyes(father's eyes)
dragon-name: Lhûgross
family: twin brother, Drake. parents deceased, no other family
character: (same as Drake's until they split up) Annalett found Lhugross then found out about the war and joined the renagades and not long after that finding out her brother had joined the opposite sides.
dragon description: big silver dragon
dragon image: http://www.nisnevich.com/pse/mycreation ... 858562.jpg

Last edited by Eruraina on November 4th, 2006, 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 5:43 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

I'm in of course. I'm glad you got this running sis. :hug:

Name: Femi
Alligance: Renagade
Apperance: http://images.quizilla.com/L/LO/LOL/lol ... onlady.jpg
Dragon-name: Echo
Family: Both human and dragon orphaned at an early age, they grew up together.
Character: Femi is both subdued and fierce, she will fight whole-heartedly for something she blieves in. Echo is in every way Femi's dragon double, the pair are inseperable. Nothing means more to them than getting the Starcrystal back to the Gods.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come."

Fwee!

:wary:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 6:40 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

Name: Rendath
Allegiance: Meiltha
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/mysticdragonrid ... edited.jpg
Dragon-name: Demon
Character: Rendath is proud and merciless, though he is sometimes known for acts of conscience. Demon is as his name implies - untamed though bound to his rider and a whirlwind in battle.

Last edited by Lady Dark Moon on November 4th, 2006, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 6:46 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Okay:

Name: Merrin
Allegiance: renegade
Appearance: Wavy, thick dark brown hair and blue eyes. Slender, 5'5.
History: Merrin grew up normally, leaving her family to assist the renegades with Wyvern at the age of seventeen.
Dragon Name: Wyvern
Personalities: Merrin is sensible, down-to-earth and straightforward. She's not afraid to speak her mind and to stand up for what she believes in. Wyvern is shy and quiet, but will follow Merrin's lead faithfully.

Last edited by Meldawen on November 3rd, 2006, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 6:47 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Name: Shade
Alligance:Renagade
Apperance:
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7619/l ... gon2dy.jpg
Dragon-name: Midnight
Familly: He was orphaned when he was very young, and knows little of his family
Charecter:Shade is a quiet charactor but he is a very good fighter and clever, but most thinks he's just a stupid lad. He always has his bow on him and he is always trusting to Midnight, who is the only one who he really talks to and doesn't think he is strange. He is handsome, very cute, but he is single and he has a large scar that goes down from the top of his forehead and through his left eye and ends at his cheekbone. He is blind in that eye, but that doesn't slow his abilities in battle.

Last edited by Turwaithiel Rochben on November 4th, 2006, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2006, 11:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hmmm... May I join?

Name: Yira
Allegience: Renagade
Appearence: http://www.wocillo.com/images/whitedragon.jpg
Dragon Name: Sorac
History: Yira was born in a small clan of tundra-dwelling nomads, and was raised and taught to fear dragons, but she did not listen to the teachings that her father and mother forced upon her, and continued to adore the beutiful creatures. He father and mother died in a plague that passed through their village, and she fled so that she would not share her parent's fate. She then met Sorac, who was beaten and abused, by whom she did not know. She soon befriended the somewhat-kindly dragon, and soon became a dragon rider. (Ok, I hope I didn't srew anything up... tell me if I did. :blush: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 12:58 am 
Ent
Ent

Name: Satoshi Usagi
Apperance: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5062 ... onelo5.jpg
Dragon-name: Sin
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6770/bb501763ui8.jpg
Familly: he doesn't have one and doesn't want one.
Charecter: He doesn't really care which side he's on.. He's just the type of "shrug it off" "i don't care" "go jump in a well" kind of guy... If he's in a good mood (rarely) he'll be sorta nice in a mean way..

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 4:05 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I will be bad rider

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject: ;
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 9:35 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

o wow guys you are amazing you know that, i thought this might become another RP that dies as soon as its born. The only thing is Turwathiel, could you change you're image as thats the same on i have for Semri, i just want everyone to be origional and not fall over each ohter unlike some other Rp's which quickly died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 11:27 am 
Maia
Maia

*squee* I am getting exited! So, just wondering; (I wonder alot. lol.) How many characters of each side do you want before we start?

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 11:41 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Well lets see... *counts characters* theres 5 renigades, and 4 meileth... and I'm the only one with a character on either side... though I think I'll give my Meitleth dragon a rider... *goes and edits bios*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 12:24 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

no 6:4, but Faramir wants to be evil too so that will be 6:5. I think we start now then, but i think thats a good ammount more than i expected so we can start off...Star gazer, why don't you begin us, i'l just edit the first post for Eruiana

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 12:35 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Name: Grayson
Apperance: Image
Dragon Name: Black Dragon named Dahaka
Family: None
Character: Aggressive, merciless, unpatient, evil, outrageous

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next