Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 148  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2006, 7:20 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Merrin caught Annalett's arrival out the corner of her eye but would not have had time to answer her, had she asked - nor, likely, would she have even heard the question, so fiercely focused on the escaping dragon was she. Wyvern twisted through the air like a silver arrow, iridescent green eyes glowing intensely.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2006, 7:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lady Dark Moon wrote:
Demon released a feral shriek of rage and agony as the arrow embedded itself in his tendon. His flight slowed. But the arrow was tiny, and the dragon titanic. He roared away the pain and raced on.

Kendath caught sight of another white wyrm catching up. He whipped out two huge, lethally curved shurikens and sent them flying. The throwing stars sliced through the air, one aimed at the white dragon, the other at the silver.

He willed a telepathic message to Evlyn and the other Meiltha. I have the Secrets of the Star Crystal. Four pursuers on my tail. My dragon is wounded. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Yira's eyes widened as she spotted the flying object, she tried to dodge the deadly weapon, but soon found that it was in vain as it embedded itself into the top of Sorac's back. With a loud cry, Sorac decieded that that was enough, and he dove swiftly to the ground landing rather roughly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2006, 7:34 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett pushed Lhûgross faster until she was at her top speed, and soon caught up to Drake, and was even beside him.
"Drake! What are you doing?"
"What right!" came her twin's reply, "and you should join me!"
"I'll never! Destroying the Gods is wrong!"
"Well then, I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"This"
and with that Drake threw some throwing daggers at her, but Lhûgross flew away before they could hit them, and fell back. Annalett stared ahead, face emotionless...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2006, 9:37 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

Kendath spotted his Meiltha allies and breathed an audible sigh of relief, as did Demon. The bestial black dragon spiraled downwards, alighting on the ground to nurse his injured wing.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 9:28 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

"A battle, dragons and their riders take place... destroy, gods, wrong... death, siblings...."

Garthag muttered as he stood before Kalma who laid on the ground in a relaxed manner yet his lizard eye was dixed upon the crystal that Garthag held his hands. It flashed and swirled, the fog within the crystal and it seemed blury like a pond in rain. Many forces were at work here and Kalma nor Garthag were willing to let either sides win for it was not in their best interests. Garthag finally sighed and the sight disappeared as he placed the crystal in his bag.

"Fools, they can`t save the gods and they are pitiful trying to save them... unless should the crystal go missing... yet..." Garthag spoke with a pondering voice...

"Destroying the gods would not be to our own interest.... they do not interfere with the meddeling of mortals, not even dragons or what they do upon the earth..." The white dragons snarled.

"Still it would be to our best benefit to destroy all of the fighting dragons on each sides so that our power could not be challenged for, if the gods supporters win and Sorac returns...."

"Let us see to it that Sorac does not return from the war" Kalma said with a smirk like upon his face.

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 9:33 am 
Ent
Ent

(ok where is everyone right now???? *_*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 11:12 am 
Maia
Maia

((Ok, just wondering Curunir, why are Garthag and Kalma so interested in Yira and Sorac? Especially Sorac.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 12:58 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Star_Gazer wrote:
((Ok, just wondering Curunir, why are Garthag and Kalma so interested in Yira and Sorac? Especially Sorac.))

(I came to mention this in my earlier post, but I shall clarify. They seek to conquer and rule all of the northlands under their heel, power as their motive it seems and they feel that other dragons might come across as a threat. They also take that Sorac and Yira would be the most obvious threats as Yira lived in the north and might return to the tundras only to find her people enslaved by a dragon and his mage friend)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 1:08 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Ooc: Anduril, I'm sorry I haven't managed to get on AU, is it too late for me to come in? If not could someone briefly explain what's gone on so far? :blush:

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come."

Fwee!

:wary:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 1:29 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Estë Undómë wrote:
Ooc: Anduril, I'm sorry I haven't managed to get on AU, is it too late for me to come in? If not could someone briefly explain what's gone on so far? :blush:

(shortly dear Este this is what has come to pass: The evilish and gooddie dragons have engaged in a battle as a third party plots behind the scenes, the third party would be Kalma and Garthag (my characters) who seek to cause ruin to both sides)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 1:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Lady Dark Moon wrote:
Kendath spotted his Meiltha allies and breathed an audible sigh of relief, as did Demon. The bestial black dragon spiraled downwards, alighting on the ground to nurse his injured wing.

Wyvern's eye followed the black dragon downward but it was near impossible for him and Merrin to follow, embroiled in battle with the Meiltha dragons as they were. Wyvern twisted in the air to come arrowing down at Drake and his dragon, claws spread. He had not forgotten Drake's treatment of Annalett.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 2:00 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(so sorry everyone, i think we're all in diffrent time zones, since when i'm on no one is here, oh well)

Evlyn let Jemx have his head, he swirld around in the smoke, breathing fire and biteing anything that came within reach.

Semri looked around, where was everyone. "Come on Rano, lets look for them" she lept apon his back and they sored out of the wood. She saw the battle a little way off and hurried to asist them.

Jemx pointed to where the new white dragon approched, her tattoed body glistening in the sun. "Jemx, over there"
The black dragon sored towards the newcomers and bit savagly into the white dragons neck.

Rano screaed in pain, and Semri, her white robes flowing around her, her sunkissed skin glowing with anger, drew her twin swords and attacked the pale tattoed rider opasite her.

Evlyn mached the Renagade stroke for stroke, both aticipate each others moves in an almost ghostly way. Finally they both came face to face, each sword at the others thought,

Rano finally bit down on the black dragons neck, struggeling to escape the hold it had on his.

(please rember that they are two sets of twins, could Garthag find this ut with his ball do you think?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 2:07 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(siblings, not twins... siblings mean brother & sister etc... and he sort of sensed the thing or heard etc..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 2:46 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(no siblings. Semri and Evlyn are twins and Jemx and Rano are twins too)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 2:58 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

(geez! you guys go too fast! :P)

Shade looked up at Midnight shifted and jumped up quickly.
"What is it?" He asked him.
"I sense danger..." That was all Midnight would say as he swung his huge head to both sides in searching. Shade unshealthed two swords and jumped from the rock onto Midnight and said,
"Fly, my friend. We will be able to see more from the skies." The dragon nodded and then, with a great unfurling of his wings, he took off into the sky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2006, 3:43 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Anduril Vanlhach wrote:
(no siblings. Semri and Evlyn are twins and Jemx and Rano are twins too)

(yes lol except for the fact that twins are still siblings)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 148  Next