Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 5:58 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

And... here be the Dark Lord himself:

name: Morlord
goes by: Dark Lord
attire: http://frozenx.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Lord-9713038
weapons: A mighty sword, a stone hammer and a black heavy flail. Though, he hardly uses any of these because he lets his minions do all the fighting.
apperance: long black hair tied back in a ribbon, piercing red eyes, and a the beginning of a beard.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 6:02 pm 
Maia
Maia

Name: cloudia
Clan: evil one.
height: 5'7
Apperance: tall, slender, muscular, dark brown hair,huge green eyes. she's beautiful.
Personality: loyal to her master, kind to those she loves. but can also backstab them at anymoment if she wanted to.
she looks beautiful and uses that to her advantage. she's cruel and full of hate and malice.
Weapons: her double edge sword and a few dagers she keeps hidden on her person at all times.
History: she was born into this clan of hatred, she has always been this way. she knows no other way.

Name: jared
Clan: GOOD
Sex:male
Height:5'9
Apperance: he looks like your tipical highlander.
Personality: kind, sweet, loyal to his people, looks at all the women around him as sisters, as to the fact that his lover died in a fire and he vowed never to love again. he's strong in wit and heart.
Weapons: bow and arrow and 3 daggers
History: he was thrown out of his clan for verious reasons, his lover died before he ever preposed to her. he now lives with a new clan who took him in.
his mother died and he doesnt know who his father is.

ok i hope thats good.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 9:41 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Here's my bio:

Name: Baja (bay-hae) [ I know, it's Dutch. I my have gotten the spelling wrong though, so that may change.}
class: rebel (of 'middle' rank)
wepons: sword and a scout bow
apperance: really bright red hair to her hips, blue eyes, well musuled, tallish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 12:50 am 
Maia
Maia

Eruraina Aniarure wrote:
And... here be the Dark Lord himself:

name: Morlord
goes by: Dark Lord
attire: http://frozenx.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Lord-9713038
weapons: A mighty sword, a stone hammer and a black heavy flail. Though, he hardly uses any of these because he lets his minions do all the fighting.
apperance: long black hair tied back in a ribbon, piercing red eyes, and a the beginning of a beard.

Creeeeeepy... that's like, exactly how I imagined him...

PM me with prayer requests
www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 1:17 am 
Maia
Maia

I'm going to go ahead and start....
Currently Aina is just arriving at the Dark Lord's stronghold... so yeah.

-----
Ahearn rolled over in his sleep, then sat up in bed. Something was wrong. Listening carefully, he could hear his uncle's loud snoring on the ground next to him, but the light breathing of his sister Aina could not be heard. Silently, he got out of bed and pattered across the floor to Aina's bedside. It was empty.
Confused, Ahearn, walked outside.
No Aina.
Searching in the darkness and watching out for trees, he called her name a few times. Something cold brushed his foot, and he bent down.
It was Aina's medallion, a bronze circle engraved with Celtic horses. something's wrong. She'd never let this fall, never part with it otherwise. I will go wake the clan, maybe we can find her...
Running in and out of the small make-shift huts the three clans hiding away had built, he shouted a cry of alarm.
"My sister Aina is missing! I believe she has been captured by the Dark Lord!"

-----
Aina struggled to get free from the firm grip of the two henchmen holding her. Not that it would have helped much, her hands were bound tightly behind her back, she was so tired she could barely keep walking, and it was cold and dark out. She wondered where she was being taken and what would happen when she got there.
A knot of fear flip-flopped in her stomach, and she shuddered. The drawbridge of the stronghold lowered, and a rough shove sent her sprawling onto it. Before she could pick herself up, her arm was almost pulled out of its socket with a hard jerk from a henchman.

They dragged her into the stronghold, taking her through a maze of hallways until they stopped outside of great double doors. Two guards opened the doors for them, and Aina was pulled inside and forced down to her knees in front of a raised platform.
Afraid of what she might see, she kept her gaze down.

www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 1:35 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(might as well just use my character from A Most Interesting Predicament. He needs development :))

Orithon folded his arms over his chest, prudently placing his hand within easy reach of the hilt of his saber. The girl hardly looked dangerous, but he'd learned - partly from experience, and partly from keen observation - that being prepared was never a bad idea.

He shifted, glancing up at the Dark Lord to his right, and his black cloak fell silkily over his shoulders like embodied night. Without the hood up he felt vaguely naked - stony expression and ragged hair falling disordered around his long, thin face revealing more than he would like, however little it was. Normally we would not be here. Orithon thrived on slinking through night like a fragment of dislodged shadow, completing his tasks in silence and returning likewise. He'd never been one for the simpering respect paid to the Dark Lord, and always found himself brusque and begrudging when it came time to pay those dues himself.

Orithon did not live for the power that sat above him to his right, silent still and surveying the girl on the floor. He lived for himself. Where the power was, there would he be. His lips flicked momentarily upward in what was barely recognizable as the ghost of a smile. Smart girl. Had he been at the Dark Lord's mercy, he certainly wouldn't have looked up either.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 12:56 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Baja heard Ahearn shouting and she sprung out of bed. Racing to the door, she grabbed the sword and threw on her cloak. The night air was cold as she ran out side, "Ahearn!" she called after him as ran passed her hut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 1:39 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ahearn turned when he heard his name being called, flicking his shaggy hair out of his eyes. "Hey Baja. Coming to help look for Aina?"

----

Aina shivered. It wasn't necessarily from the cold, dampness of the stronghold, though that was part of it. Everyone in the room was staring at her, that much she knew. It almost seemed like they were daring her to look up, challenging her, wondering how strong she was before they began to break her.
In her mind, a struggle ensued. Should she look up? Should she show the quiet inner strength she possessed? Or should she surprise them with how hard she was to break?

Curiosity getting the better of her, Aina peeked a slight, almost unnoticeable glance up at the Dark Lord...

www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 2:55 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

The Dark Lord glared down at the rebel that was brought to him, and caught the glance. At this he started luaghing, but quickly stopped.
"Now, you are one of the rebels that dare defy me, no?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 10:23 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Aye, I am," answered Baja, "Do you know what direction they went?" She started strapping her sword around her waist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 11:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

"No, I do not," Ahearn replied. "The only help we have, I am afraid, is her medallion..." He paused for a moment, pulling the medallion out. "She would not drop it without a cause."

-----

Aina cringed as the Dark Lord started laughing, then half-jumped at the sound of his voice. Aina's pride got the better of her at that moment, and she rose to her feet. Lifting her chin up to meet the Dark Lord's strong gaze, she stared him straight in the eye.
"I am a rebel, and I do defy you, you cowardly oaf."

www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2007, 12:44 am 
Maia
Maia

((Here's my bios- sorry I didn't get them in sooner! I'll jump in soon.))

Name: Cormac
Appearance: Tall, shoulder-length red-brown hair, brown eyes.
Weapons: A broadsword and a dagger.
History: Niall was born into the Dark Lord's clan. His parents both died when Cormac was young, so he's used to living on his own.

Name: Declan
Appearance: http://severeene.deviantart.com/art/Det ... d-48497118
Weapons: A bow and arrows, a short sword, and a dagger.
History: Declan is a bard in his clan. His father taught him the art, then Declan inherited his father's harp and position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 2:21 pm 
Elf
Elf

The small fawn jerked to its feet and with wide, frightened eyes bolted deeper into the woods. Muirin tossed her long chestnut locks in silent frustration, but her irritation was quickly forgotten when she turned towards the disturbance. Her fellow clansmen were pouring out of their huts, shouting for Aina. Muirin's fingers twitched with anticipation as she laid her hand on the hilt of one of her daggers and padded silently back towards the huts.

Anger coursed through her veins as she walked into the rebel camp and learned of what was happening. Aina was missing, no doubt the work of the Dark Lord and his followers. When she was but a small child, Muirin's own parents were brutally murdered by the cruel lord, along with countless other innocents, and now Aina, a girl close to her own age, someone she knew and liked had been taken. It fueled her deepseeded hatred for the evil man.

Muirin's sharp eyes scanned over the people milling about the huts. Relief washed over her when she saw her aged grandfather searching as well, but it was not him she was looking for. She wanted to keep her eyes open for any attackers. "They may not yet be gone," she murmured thoughtfully to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 3:04 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ahearn furrowed his brow in frustration.
"And here there are no more tracks, there's no more damaged grass... no nothing. And here, only a few feet back, is where I found Aina's medallion."
He turned to the small crowd gathered around him. "Any input? I know I am not the best tracker in the clan, I must be doing something wrong."

www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 4:06 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Just then Aaron broke through the trees heading towards the hut. He was out of breath, and put his hands on his knees for a quick rest. He looked up to find the others had already realized Aina was missing.
"I was on guard last night," he spoke in between breaths. "And a group of ten Dark Lord henchmen were going from tree to tree with a captive. It was Aina!"

~~~~~~~

The Dark Lord leaned forward to get a closer look at this pesent.
"You think you and your little rebel group can even think of defeating me? Now, I'll ask you a question nicely, but if you don't answer, the next time won't be so nicely. Where is the main headquarters for these rebels? The little village you were in is surely too small. Answer me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 4:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

Cormac stepped into the room where the new prisoner was. He had been sent to help guard the captive. Glancing at the girl, he frowned. There were already guards here- was he really needed? He was following orders, though. He didn't say anything, not wanting to interrupt his lord.

Declan stepped up to the crowd that had gathered around Ahearn, quickly hearing what had happened. "We should move back from this area, and carefully." He spoke up. "We may have already destroyed any tracks that were nearby."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next