Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2009, 11:25 am 

[ Kinda wait for Mae to post ;) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2009, 6:39 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(I pmed her... so, yeah. just waiting)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2009, 12:18 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Lilith was warming herself by the fire that morning waiting for the pair of slippers by the fire to be warm. He small form was laid out across the rug one her stomach, one of the cats sitting on her lower back while the woman turned the page of the book in front of her. Although she looked to be the picture of calm and collection, Lilith was inwardly fighting off her extreme nerves at the prospect of leaving to find Kieth with Waverly.

The knock at the door startled her and the cat jumped from his perch on the girl's back. The blonde jumped to her feet and slipped on her shoes, not even bothering to close her book or revel in the feel of the warmth around her feet. Her hand twisted the handle of the door and it gave way with a less than happy creak.

She had been expecting Waverly, but her cousin's appearance definitely put her off guard. Her face went through a few emotions before settling on quiet curiosity.

"Master Haven, Waverly," she said graciously, opening the door wider and gesturing for them to enter. She had been planning on leaving with Waverly, but she couldn't very well tell Haven to shove off and do something else while she and his cousin disappeared. So, she played calm - she was good at that.

"I must say it is quite a surprise to see you both. Waverly and I planned on looking around the markets today, did she convince you to join us?" The woman asked while moving quickly about the kitchen to collect things to make tea. "Or maybe you're looking for Ronin? If that's the case then I'm afraid he has stepped out. Would you care for some tea?"

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2009, 2:03 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Haven waited for his cousin's reply, but it was interupted by Lilith finally opening the door, a flash of surprise crossing her face for a second before going almost blank.

"Lilith," he nodded his head in greeting, his mouth a grim line. "So I missed Ronin, then? Do you know where he has gone to?"

But before he let Lilith answer, he started speaking again in a low urgent tone. "As I was telling Waverly, I need you two, as well as all the other women, at the meeting that is going to take place in about an hour. Do you think you can help gather the others and meet at the barn? There are matters that need to be taken care of."

He moved closer to the two women and said even softer. "We have been discovered by someone who may be deep in the King's alliances," with the words a flash of worry and the weight he bore went through his eyes, but was quickly masked by emotionless stuborness that Haven knew a leader should wear -even if his anger sometimes melted the mask away.

"Can you help gather the others for me?" Haven asked gently...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 9:46 am 

"We will be there and help to gather all others" Waverly answered with a smile, but within all sort of thoughts were racing through her mind. The fact that the women were now invited to the meetings was something new, almost revolutionairy. It meant that something of great importance must have happened. Waverly stepped into the small house and said to Lillith. "I would like some tea, Lillith. Lets not bother with those dull men's business." Her last words were said playfully, but it contained a message for Haven; to go away..

----------

Anne was sitting next to fireplace in the inn which was onwed by James and Donna. Behind that same inn, last day the Shadin had gathered in the barn. The brunette shifted in her seat as she watched daily customers, travelers and all other kind of folk enter and leave again. She'd been waiting the entire morning for Haven to arrive and had chosen her place stratigically as she could now watch the passage to the barn. But Haven had not appeared just yet, but Anne had already recognised one member of the Shadin, who'd encountered her the day before. He seemed to be out and about the inn all morning so Anne concluded that he must live here. Making a mental-note of that, she sipped from her tea. Her composure was confident and relaxed but there was just one thought on her mind: she had to succeed.

---------

Keith had lost track of everything. At all times he seemed to be in a sub-conscience state. Whenever he was awake he longed for sleep as his wounds ached and his fever grew but when he was asleep he wanted to escape the feverish dreams. Time seemed to pass by unnoticed but Keith had lost all hope. No one would come for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2010, 2:48 pm 

[ Sorry for the double post, but while waiting for Mae and Naur I decided to make some preparations for Eru's plan :P ]
Time passed slowly and it was almost noon. The inn was now bustling with customers and guests. Suddenly the door was caught by a gust of wind and thrown open. Wind flared into the room, which caused all candles to go out and the only source of light in the darkness was the fire on the hearth. Quickly the innkeeper and his servants hurried to relight the candles and to close the door.
Anne watched the scene without any interest. Maverick had not showed up yet and she started to wonder if he still was going to be there. "Having a good time?" a soft voice suddenly spoke in her ear. Anne could hardly surpress a shriek and her heart seemed to beat so hard that all could hear it. Not the sudden appearance, but the identity of the person behind her, concealed in the shadows, startled her so much.
"How did you find me?" Anne replied breathlessly, but a hint of fear could be heard in her voice.
"I've enough means to require the information that I need." The man's voice was cold and sounded slightly amused. "Tom followed you."
Anne could see his eyes glistening in the shadows and realised that something big was going on, otherwise he would not be there. "Why did you have me followed, sir?" She felt how all her confidence was sucked from her system, only by the appearance of this man.
There was a short silence as if the man was contemplating whether to answer her or not, but then he spoke. "I decided that things were taking you to long.. and I decided to take matters- in my own hand."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2010, 5:55 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Actually it was Naurs idea... and speaking of Naur...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2010, 7:38 am 

[ Correction: Naur's evil plan :teehee: ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 21st, 2010, 8:08 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Yay, I managed to get on my dad's computer so I can make a decient sized post!)

Haven got the message, he nodded. "Alright, then in about two hours I expect to see you two at the meeting. Waverly, Lilith," he bowed his head to each woman. He turned on his heal and strode off down the street and was quickly out of sight. As he walked through the now busy cobblestone steps he glanced up at the darkening sky. It was obvious that it would rain soon, and he had a bad feeling about something, but couldn't tell what. Shaking the feeling away, he made his way to the Inn.

When Haven entered, right away he noticed the girl from the last meeting, sitting in the corner. The hairs on the back of his neck pricked up as he slipped right back out the front and went around the Inn to the barn. Since that girl was here, then the meeting was now a bad idea. But it was too late to call it off...

~~~~~

From his tower the red cloaked me gazed across the city from his window. He watched as the dark clouds started rolling in. A storm was coming. And not just that from the sky, but that which stirred in the heart of men, especially weak men. Yes, this would be interesting, Vincent thought with a grim half smile. It will be interesting indeed to see how this plays out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2010, 3:32 pm 

For a moment Anne mused silently on the threatening words. She felt chilled to the bone, eventhough the fire in the hearth was blazing. As she was trying to find the courage to speak again her eyes were drawn to the entrance, where a familiar figure had appeared. Yet Haven swiftly disappeared again after a short glance through the inn.
But before Anne could speak again, the man's cold voice hissed in her ear: "Now, you go along with your part and focus. There's more than just our agreement at stake here."
Anne closed her eyes for a moment but then contained herself. "He does not trust me, Milord."
"You'll think of something, I'm sure. Remember, Miss Daley, everything depends on your performance and this afternoon's meeting."
The brunette slowly got up, threw some coins on the table and with a last glance at the shadows, she disappeared in the passage to the barn, looking for Haven.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2010, 2:14 pm 

[ So.. I do know Mae is still around.. but what about Naur? I hope they are still up for this. :yes: ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 8:41 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Oh dear, yes. College has gotten the better of me these past few months and this RP slipped my mind. You know, I'm detecting a bad habit of mine, that i"m absent from this RP for so often. Bad Naur. Bad bad Naur. If anyone is up for continuing this, lets go for it. Because my plan is very evil indeed! Muahaha!))

A draft blew through the open barn doors, sending bits of straw and dirt swirling about the floor. Tomos watched with a light interest, more focused on the meeting about to happen. Most of the members were present, including Haven, but still they waited for the remaining few that had yet to arrive. He took a deep cleaning, calming breath, pushing back the feelings of uncertainty. The world seemed a bit..off kilter since last night. Was it that a lone, simple girl had barged into a meeting he thought to be the deepest level of secret? Or did this feeling stem from last night, from Rose? He glanced around, looking for her. She hadn't arrived yet. Tomos inched towards the center of the crate that served as his seat. He sat, taking up as much room as he could, so that the crated seemed only big enough for him. But in reality, he was saving the other half of the crate for Rose, so that they could sit together. He glanced around one more time, waiting for Rose to arrive and the meeting to begin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 9:56 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(It's alright Naur. We all can understand the life eats computer time ^.^)

Haven entered the barn to find almost everyone gathered. They were just missing a few people including Waverly and Lilith, but he was sure they were on their way. He found a place just inside the door by a barrel, waiting for the rest to arrive.

~~~~~

The meeting of the Shadin was gathering. And Rose was going to be late. The Innkeeper's wife had gotten low on a few key seasonings like garlic and vinegar. And so she sent Rose to fetch some more. The redhead sprinted down the streets, trying to avoid knocking into people, making her way to the main market area. After picking up the right seasonings for a few small coins, Rose made her way back to the Inn.

Inside she dropped the items off in the kitchen, getting a graciouse hug and thank you from the Innkeeper's wife.

"You better head back to the barn now. I think they're getting started," she whispered, and Rose nodded and slipped out the back. And the barn was getting a bit crowded. From the entryway she glanced all about, looking for a certain person. After a moment she spotted him in the back by a crate that he seemed to be trying to keep all to himself. With a half smile touching her lips she quietly made her way over to him, a warm feeling touching her stomach.

"Room for one more?" she asked Tomos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 20th, 2010, 1:50 pm 
Vala
Vala

"Of course" Tomos smiled. He slid to the edge of the crate to give room for Rose to sit. "Donna make you run errands again?" He asked, noticing her flushed face and slight breathlessness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2010, 3:01 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Rose sat down next to Tomos, not up against him, but close enough for their elbows to just brush each other.

The redhead nodded her answer to Tomos.
"Yes, she ran out of some important spices or something. Not that I mind though," she said with a sigh. "I mean they are letting us stay here free of charge and all."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2010, 7:52 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Lilith felt her face drain of color as Haven told them the situation. How did they find them? Who found them? She wanted to voice all of these questions to the man, but found that he was not in the mood to speak with her - not that she had expected him to say around with all the things going on, and she had told him she wanted him to leave. However, she never felt safer than with her brother or with Haven. For a moment she recalled the moments of closeness they shared, but quickly pushed them away.

After he exited she collapsed into a chair obviously worried about what was happening. It took her more than a few moments to realize that Waverly was still present. The petite blonde pasted a semi-calm face on and looked up at the taller woman, her complexion still pale.

"What are we going to do Waverly?" She asked, her hands wringing together in her nervousness.

"Should we go after Keith or would it be better to attend the meeting?" It was the obvious question, but it needed to be said. She had a feeling that they would be leaving though, Waverly's feelings for the other man were always worn freely - the opposite of her own feelings towards their leader which she kept close to her chest so that little or no one knew of them perhaps even Haven didn't know.

The blonde went quiet and her head drooped into her hands and she heaved a long sigh as she let Waverly consider the options placed in front of them.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next