Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 6:40 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(I'll be posting soon. Sorry it's taking so long)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 8:08 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Good luck with that," Kira spoke to Matt while taking a bite out of the mashed potatoes. These were the best ones yet, "and, you'll need it, trust me. You know me well enough to know that I have done some research myself. Quite the troublemaker so-and-so is turning out to be."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2009, 10:41 am 
Maia
Maia

Irritated that her table had been usurped, Morgana slid her book off the table and picked up her tray. With an elegance that was surprising from a moody seventeen year old, she rose from her seat and stalked away to dump her dinner tray on a nearby trolley.

She swiftly exited the dinner hall. Nothing of the conversation she had been witness to had exactly interested her. Listening to Kira Marshall and Matt Sommer plotting wasn't exactly on the top of her to-do list.

Strolling boredly down the corridoor which led out from the hall, she wondered what possible use she could make of the remainder of the evening. Several thoughts occured. She was quite keen to build a bonfire this year and imitate a pagan ritual. But then, that was the kind of idea that would get her expelled.
Then what? All it would be this school year was work, work, work. None of her subjects particularly interested her, apart from English Literature. She wondered what books would be forced at her and the rest of her class; if their teacher chose something too awful, Morgana would be forced to write a letter of protest.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2009, 8:33 pm 
Vala
Vala

"That's really interesting." Dom commented. "That would be fun, but I kinda really suck at chemistry, so a crime lab is definately out of my league. I'm more of a biology student myself. I'm thinking of studying zoology, though what I'll do with it I have no idea." He aknowledged Laraina as she spoke about her brother. "Annoying sibling syndrome?" He asked, curious. He also had a sibling, who could be quite annoying on occasion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 6th, 2009, 5:45 pm 

[ Sorry for not replying but I have 2 exams the next two days so I'll try to have a post up by then. ;) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 11:26 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

((Sorry I have not posted in forever, school and sickness has keep me away. Not sure how to bring my boys into some interaction yet, but I will soon, promise.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 3:02 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(My characters are sitting by them Tur.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 3:40 am 

[ I will reply soon, promise.. but the Easter weekend is always kind of a family thing here + there are still exams so I have scarce time on AU. ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 7:04 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

[Don't worry. I am in the same boat.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 3:06 pm 

William ran a hand through his blond, spiky hair as he bit into an apple, and a group of 4 - four of them, mind you, - girls came and sat rather close towards his brother and him. He sighed inwardly as Henry raised his eyebrow at the girls, the dark-haired one appearing a little...figity, in his opinion. William took another bite and said quietly,

"I think they are scared of us." He said.

"Us?" Henry eyebrows raised a fraction higher. "Let's go more with you."

"Me? What have I done to them to make them scared of me?"

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? Oh wait, nevermind - you prolly broke it before you had the chance to see yourself in it." William glared at his twin, and then said with confidence,

"Henry, I am a heart-throb. You are just jealous."

"William, you have never had a girl in your life!"

"Maybe because they are all to scared to attempt a hand at the madness!" William grinned as Henry sighed, shaking his head as he buttered his roll.

"William, you are full of yourself."

"You would be to if you looked like me."

"We may be twins, but thank goodness I do not look like you. I like my white white just fine, thanks blondy." That earned Henry another glare from William, but then William did the unexpected. He turned to the darker-haired girl, who he believed to be the leader of the girls, and spoke.

"Hullo, I do not remember any of you here before the uproar."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 3:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

Morgana left the main building to walk into the courtyard. She was sick of being cooped up in that place. She was beyond sick of it; this was her first day back, and already the same old anger was boiling up. Her violet Doc Martens glinted under the moonlight as they stomped along, matching the fury of their owner.

Why am I even here? She knew why. Because her mother said she was talented. Because she didn't want those talents to go to waste. But boarding school wasn't helping. It was just a place where nobody talked to her unless they were throwing stuff at her books.

She crossed the courtyard towards her favourite tree. She slumped grumpily to sit at the base, glaring at her black-chipped nail polish. If this was a book, then she'd be the heroine - the wronged princess wielding a sword dripping with blood, and avenging the deaths of her friends. Problem was, she had no friends that could be avenged. Other problem was, she was just the girl who payed attention in English Literature, who freaked out when someone "cooler" threw a water balloon at Paradise Lost.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2009, 4:49 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Nauriel Rochnur wrote:
"That's really interesting." Dom commented. "That would be fun, but I kinda really suck at chemistry, so a crime lab is definately out of my league. I'm more of a biology student myself. I'm thinking of studying zoology, though what I'll do with it I have no idea." He aknowledged Laraina as she spoke about her brother. "Annoying sibling syndrome?" He asked, curious. He also had a sibling, who could be quite annoying on occasion.

"Zoology, huh? Sounds really cool," Laraina said, and had to smile from old memories at the 'annoying sibling syndrome' mention.
"Bit time. And it doesn't help that he's my twin, either. But e's my only sibling. I should be thankful I don't have more. How about you? Do you have any siblings?"

~~~~~~~~

Cole had spent his day doing what he was supposed to be doing for the most part. When it came time to eat, he found himself sitting by a large group of people. They all talked and laughed, but Cole hardly paid any attention. People would try to befriend him because as far as looks went, he seemed like your average normal smart boarding-school student. But really he was a quiet boy who belonged in the country. When the people who tried to be his friends -usually the more popular sometimes- they just ignored him.

With a sigh, he threw away his garbage and went out to the courtyard, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Maybe he could find a way to get expelled and go home, or spend the rest of the year at some dude-ranch where he could spend as much time in open field as he wanted. But that was a dream. His parents would chew him out and grind the bones if he did that. Especially on purpose.

The blonde took in a deep breath, tasting the cool air of the courtyard. Crushed leaves, cold brick, some flowers. Nothing he hadn't tasted before. And sat down on a small bench, laying his bag on the seat beside him. He leaned back, his body bending over the back of the bench. He kept stretching until his head was almost upside down on the other side. The whole time Cole's eyes had been closed, and when he opened them again, he saw one of the girls from earlier who had gotten hit by a water balloon. He blinked once. Twice.

She didn't look like she had been hit by water a few hours before. But people dried fast, he guessed. Then he remember it was her book that got wet.
"Hope it didn't get ruined," he said suddenly, more talking to himself than the girl.
(Girl is Morgana)

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 16th, 2009, 11:45 am 
Maia
Maia

Morgana looked up, hearing the boy's voice drift over from the nearby bench. Her expression remained frosty. Cole had not seemed as if he was addressing her in particular, though she knew this was a reference to her book.

"It did." Her tone had it's usual chilly edge. Twenty year old books didn't deal well with water balloons. If the pages started to go curly, then Morgana would be furious. There were all kinds of angry words she wanted to blurt out, yet she said none of them.

She gazed moodily ahead of her. Her dreamcatcher earrings swung slightly in the evening breeze. She was the very essence of icy hostility; yet this was her normal demeanor. Cole happened to be the nearest person next to her, and there was no slight directed at him; there was one fact that had to be learnt about Morgana, and that was that she was friendly to no one.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 16th, 2009, 11:55 am 

Matt dismissed Kira's comment and responded careless: "You don't know me Marshall, I'll get these *beep*.." He winked and left.

Zigzagging around the tables, he crossed the cafetaria, carefully avoiding the tables which were taken by the teachers, until he reached the twins table.

"Hey mate" he addressed William. "Not doing anything special are you?" He grinned and turned to the other twin brother: Henry. Soundless he mouthed: William and a girl..? And after exchanging a meaningful glance with Henry Matt clapped William on the shoulder. "Listen mate, I kinda need you right now.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 16th, 2009, 2:09 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Olivia twisted round in her speech, stopping her Cajun conversation with her sister and tilted her head inspecting the boy for a moment. He was different looking, but different wasn't always bad as her mother said - so, he was given a chance.

"Y'all haven't seen us because we weren't here," she responded, verifying his assumption.

"I'm Olivia, that," she pointed to the blue-eyed girl across from her, "is Claire, the blond is Elizabeth and the other is Marie," she intoned shortly.

"Oh," Marie said with a small laugh, "I'm jus' the other one now?"

Olivia rolled her eyes, but made no verbal response, her attention back to the boys, "And y'all are?"

Her question was interrupted by Matt who was very near to invading her personal space - she didn't like that. And he was a tad full of himself it would seem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 27th, 2009, 6:03 pm 

[ *is waiting for Tur* But it seems she has disappeared..:( ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next