Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2009, 11:45 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(well, I wanted to join too. I thought of a couple, one of them gets (or already has) the illness, but the other one is trying to hide it from others to prevent him from getting killed...if that's alright. I just watched Dawn of Dead today so I got interested in joining^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2009, 4:32 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

((Ooo intriguing. Just plonk up the bios and jump in whenever you can))

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2009, 3:53 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Name: Jonathan Moore
Appearance: very tall (about 6 feet and more) thin, blonde-white hair, light blue eyes, glasses with thin black frame
Personality: smart, caring and worrying about everything, sometimes even reacting over-protective when it comes to his wife or people who he feels are needed to be protected or he feels responsible for (which includes almost everyone)
Other Info: His brother (the only family he had left since he was thirteen) died in a car accident when he was driving him, he was unable to save him which makes him feel guilty until today. Also, he developed several fears because of this trauma, his worst to be seeing those who he cares for dying with him being unable to help them.

Name: Chio Moore
Appearance: small, asian origin, long silky black hair, usually worn in braids.
Personality: she's not always worried like her husband, strong-willed, loves risk, funny, takes almost everything as a joke
Other Info: Infected

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2009, 11:32 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

((Love them..love them. Just join in when you can.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2009, 3:47 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

„Please…Chiyo…Chiyo…answer me…please…“ Jonathan bent over his wife while glancing to a dead, mutilated body on the ground. His wife was unconscious, a few deep cuts on the side of her arms, her body half covered in blood. She looked like dead already, but Jonathan refused to believe this as he continued shaking her. “Chiyo…please…it’s over, Chiyo. Wake up. Don’t do this to me. Wake up. Wake up.”

Jonathan sighed, barley failing in holding his tears back as he continued looking down at his wife. Her eyes were still closed, her head was on the side, and she was still breathing, still alive; at least for now. He sighed again as he watched her. “You’re going to pull through this. We both will. We will make this, okay?” She didn’t answer. She looked almost peacefully, just like she was sleeping. He smiled at her, sadly, his hope broken as he started to carefully caress the side of her face, trying to wipe the blood off. He knew he had to stay strong, for her at least. He couldn’t give up now. He couldn’t. He had to be strong, for both of them. “It’s going to be alright, honey. It’s going to be alright.” She still didn’t answer, but he could hear her breathe while she was sleeping. He listened. He smiled again as he rubbed her cheek. She still breathed. She was still alive.

He looked up again as he noticed her stirring in her sleep, turning to the side. He looked at her and shook her, lightly. “Can you hear me? Can you hear me?” She didn’t answer. He knew she couldn’t answer, not yet. She was still alright. She just couldn’t talk already, but she was still alive. She was still breathing. She was strong. She wouldn’t give up. This wasn’t her. She would fight. She would survive. She wasn’t weak. She wasn’t. She just tried to wake herself up, to open her eyes again, but she couldn’t. She was still too weak. “It’s alright, honey” he heard himself whispering softly, calm, comforting to her, however he wanted to cry.” It’s alright. I promise. I promise. You will be alright. We will make this.”

She stirred more in her sleep, still breathing, however it sounded ragged and short. He didn’t care. It wasn’t important, not now. She was still breathing. She was still alive.

Slowly, he noticed her opening her eyes. He looked down at her, feeling tears in his own. He couldn’t hold them back anymore. She was still alive. She was waking up again. She was going to be alright. She was going to survive, to live. She was strong enough. She could make it. She could. She was strong enough.

“Jon…Jonathan…?” He sighed in relief, smiling at her, almost cried again as he heard her saying his name, still weak, barely not audible. She was still trying to get things right, trying to remember what happened. “Chiyo…” she smiled as she looked up at him. Slowly, she raised her hand up to his face, pulling it back, winching in pain as she looked at her arm. She felt him taking her arm down again. “You have been attacked” he whispered. She didn’t know what he meant. She couldn’t remember what happened. She couldn’t remember anything. She tried to ask, but suddenly, she got tired again. He looked at her, trying to prevent her from leaving him, from going to sleep again, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t listen anymore. She couldn’t even hear him anymore. She was too tired. She just went to sleep again. She just wanted to sleep. She was too tired. She couldn’t listen to him anymore. She couldn’t even hear him anymore. She couldn’t. She was too tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2009, 8:20 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy this past week(s)!! BLEH! Anyway.. if your characters wanted to find themselves in front/around Keith's shop, that would be cool.. whatever. Speaking of, I don't think I posted a character bio for him (sorry smeag :P ):

Name: Keith Gibbons
Appearance: 6'3" with brown eyes and short brown hair. In excellent shape.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. But, when it comes to Kitty, he can get a little overboard.
Other Info: Runs an underground shop for customers with usually illegal needs. Used to go out with Kitty, but is still interested... (P.S. His character is based loosely on Mercury from Mirror's Edge)

As Kitty left Keith's shop, she looked back. Suddenly, she realized that surviving an apocalypse was not something she could handle on her own. She ran back into the store and found Keith.

"What's wrong? I thought you were going to see Kate? Why are you back? Did something happen?" He asked nervously.

"No, Keith. Calm down. Everything's alright. I just wanted...."

"......Keith. I don't care what is going on. There could be some of sort of alien attack here. That is why I live in the U S of A. No worries here. I am just not going to be able to make it to my job... alive... if I do not get my basic needs."

"Can I help you?" Keith asked this woman who looked vaguely familiar. "I'm in the middle of a very important conversation with a... customer. Besides, how did you get in here? This is supposed to be a very secure building.."

"Stop. Look at her. She obviously is in need of some dire help," Kitty half mockingly said. She was pretty miffed about being interupted by some random person.

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 12:45 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Precious wrote:
PS - OMG! Cole looks EXACTLY like I pictured him :P I love him even more! :P :P :D

PPS - Thanks, Eru! I really like yours too :D

((Lol, Precious. Well... Cole's not taken. you're welcome, and thank you.))
(Guys... sorry for my absence... life has been rough, and full of horrible, icky, make-me-want-to-throw-up, and unnecissary highschool drama... Good news is in about three days I shall be done with school for the summer!)

The black Hummer sped down the deserted streets, it's progress unhindered the whole while. Rosabel did all she could from keep her queezy stomach from upchucking her breakfast. Getting motion sick easily wasn't helped by Cole's crazy driving of the large veicle. Rose watched as building after building zoomed by. Stores they passed were stripped of their items, and then abandoned.

Rose's face was nearly planted into the dashboard as Cole brought the big car to a very abrupt halt.
"Stay here," he instructed, getting down out of the hummer and slamming the door. He walked over to a metal door and knocked and said a word under his breath. The door opened, and he entered to find the place really crowded. Keith seemed super busy with other customers, so the ex-military man proceeded to his storage room. Unlike some that had keys, Cole's had a special kind of lock that was a mix between a puzzle and a combination lock.

With quick ease he had it done and the door swung open to reveal a plathora of variouse almost and mostly illegal items. Cole heard some yelling -more like raised voises- come from the main desk room, but ignored it and continued looking through his stuff. He found one of his home-made pipes and stuck it in his mouth to continue looking.

Meanwhile, Rosabel remained in the hummer, twidling her thumbs. She picked up the camoflauge compound bow with attached quiver and examined it. The sites and all were good, and the broud-head arrows were sharp.

There was plenty of room in the veicle, so she drew back the bow, and looked through the sights. A whole 60 lbs it took to draw back the string. The minimum for deer hunting was 45 lbs in most states. And she had even known a marine that had a hard time pulling back 70-75 lbs. So 60 lbs was a big deal to Rose. She liked knowing she was strong for her stature and build...

The smirk died as her eye looked through the small black plastic circle on the string to the red dot connected to the bow. That dot, in the middle of the circle, was right in the chest of

There was an arrow nocked, and the little redhead was out in the car within ten seconds. She went to the door Cole had gone through and banged on the door.

"Cole, you in there?!?!" she yelled, and the metal door just swung open. The redhead darted inside, and looked around at all the people, not seeing her friend in the room. "I thought it was just a joke... I seriously thought the news and Cole were kidding. But...." Rose stopped her fast talking to take a breath and try to calm down a little.

"Cole, where are you?!? Theres a bunch of freakin ZOMBIES in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD," the last words were in a cracked yell. The image of the slow ambling figure she had first seen with her bow went through her mind. It had to be a zombie. There had been a big bloody hole, right through it's stomach! Not to mention the ten other stumbling figures behind that one...

(ok... yeah... not the best post, but I'm not at the top of my game today...)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 1:37 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Secure? I can now understand why you have the big metal doors, but the doorman doesn't exactly fit the profile," Abagail softly spoke back at Keith, a bit irritated that he seemed to dismiss her so suddenly to talk to this Kitty person. Obviously a friend of some sorts.

Not wanting to allow the new caring Keith out of his misery so soon, Abagail turned to the girl, Kitty, to speak her mind. "Not sure what you are talking about with a Men in Black alien attack, but I assure you, if you lived in the U S of A, the only things you worries you would have on your mind are whether or not you want red wine or a scotch."

Feeling like both of them had their fair share of advice, Abagail lightly shifted her weight on the heels of her feet and looked straight at Keith. "I simply want to ask you a question or two, and then I will be out your hair to deal with such aliens. Abagail made her to hint a bit of sarcasm on the alien remark, and pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket. The paper showed a picture of a resort on it (the place where Abagail was booked to stay for the first part of her trip) with basic details and an address on it. She placed the paper on the counter, facing Keith, and asked, "I want to know how far Isla Seca is from here and if I could possibly get a cab."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 3:21 pm 
Elf
Elf

((I'm gonna throw myself in front of Ash and Stella, as suggested.))

Billy cussed as the tire blew. Fighting with his truck, he managed to get safely to the shoulder of the road. Seething, he busted the door open and knelt by the truck to inspect the damadge. Someone's broken glass bottle had shredded his tire. Grunting, he pushed himself up and looked around. He saw a car in the distance, so he raiswd his hand and waved, hoping to flag them down.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 5:38 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Listen, lady," Keith began. "Things are going haywire right now, because apparently, there is a zombie apocalypse or something. I haven't actually encountered anything of the sort, but something's got all my customers shaken."

"You should take care of your pretty little self lest you want your head ripped off or your bowls torn from your abdomen," Kitty inserted. Keith gave her a discouraging look telling her to back down. He knew she had a bad temperment whenever she was in a bind.

"Alright," Keith said. He saw another good customer of his, Cole, going back to his private room, but ignored him for the time being. "Right now you are in San Antonio. If you want to stay alive for more than ten minutes out there, you better stay with someone who can protect you if you can't protect yourself. You should also get some mode of transportation and something for self defence, not to mention food for at least six weeks. Now, what else can I do for you?"

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 6:25 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Stella and Ash had been on the road for sometime after there latest encounter with the undead. There was an awkward, uneasy silence between the cousins. Ash fidgeted in her seat, nibbling on the tips of her fingernails.
"We totally need some music" she spoke up in between chomps and began to rummage through her backpack that was sitting in between her feet.

"Oh dear God no" Stella protested, and shot a glare to her cousin fearing what she might drag out.

"I cannot sit here in silence Stella and let's face it, your taste in music is tacky at best" Ash dug her hand into the bag deeper and finally her fingers grazed the smooth surface of a cd case. She grinned, "Gotcha" and without asking put the cd inside the stereo and waited.

Upon this threshold of disaster
The birth of the eleventh plague
The fires burn at night, I begin to doubt the smell of burning flesh
Will ever fade away
the voice began to sing before being brought to an abrupt halt by a scowling Stella.

"and you say my taste is bad?" she rolled her eyes. "Put the radio on, see if there's anything worth listening to"

"I doubt there'll be anything on the radio, unless you hadn't noticed the end of the world is upon us" Ash retorted sarcastically, but complying with the request. Nothing but static and white noise came through the speakers. Ash creased her nose in disdain all the while continuing to try.

"Someone's on the road" Stella noticed a man in the near distance standing next to a car.

Ash looked up and her eyes widened. "We gotta stop, we can't leave him there on his own."

Stella shook her head, "No way. He could be a serial killer or anything. Just waiting on something like this to.." she was cut off by her young cousin. "Stella stop the car. At least, find out what's happened if he needs or wants help." she looked at her cousin with a don't-be-so-selfish look. "Stop...the...car" Ash repeated.

Stella let out a cry of frustration and slowly pulled up next to the stranger. Ash poked her head out the window and smiled genuinely at him. "You okay mister?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2009, 8:21 pm 
Elf
Elf

Billy was relieved to see a car pull up. A young woman with blonde and purple hair stuck her head out the window, ans asked if he was alright.

"I'm a little shaken up, but nothin' that a Timmy's run won't cure." he said, making the OPP crest on his shoulder bob. "Some bonehead's glass bottle shredded my tire. You girls got a spare?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2009, 4:31 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

After a while, Jonathan picked his wife up and carried her out of the house which they one lived in. Chiyo stirred around in her sleep-semi-concious state, talking to herself, her eyes shiny, her face getting hot. He knew she was running a fever, that the cuts on her arms must be infected. He looked around the empty streets, then back to his wife. "Stay awake, Chiyo. Stay awake. Listen to me. Please...we...we will find help...please...just stay awake. Don't leave me. Don't."

He couldn't feel the tears in his eyes anymore as he continued running around, desperately. There was nothing, nobody he could run to, nobody to help them. He looked down at his wife again, knowing she needed antibiotics, that she needed them now, as soon as possible. "Hold on...please...hold on...just for a few more moments. Don't sleep away. Hold on, Chiyo. Don't give up. Don't. Hold on. Hold on."

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2009, 5:44 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

((I'm gonna presume Timmys is Tim Hortons, yeah?))

Ash's stomach began to gurgle and growl at the mention of food. Her eyes widened in a Eureka style revelation. "We were heading out to get food supplies" she looked down at the man's burst tyre and back up at him. "We don't have a spare, but you're welcome to hitch a ride with us into town."

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2009, 6:58 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

PS (completely off topic.. but not really >:3 ):
Join ZARAC (Zombie Apocalypse Resistance and Awareness Club)

I've made a group on BookFace. ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 156&ref=ts )

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2009, 7:42 pm 
Elf
Elf

Raivynn Phoenix wrote:
((I'm gonna presume Timmys is Tim Hortons, yeah?))

Ash's stomach began to gurgle and growl at the mention of food. Her eyes widened in a Eureka style revelation. "We were heading out to get food supplies" she looked down at the man's burst tyre and back up at him. "We don't have a spare, but you're welcome to hitch a ride with us into town."

((You'd be right, but I don't think they've got them in Texas))

Billy smiled and nodded. "Much obliged. Name's Sergeant Billy Harrison. Ontario Provincial Police." he said, extending his hand.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next