Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2009, 7:13 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

[[oh yeah... whoops :P ]]

Kitty was about to start throwing punches when she heard someone scream. She turned to see around 10 to 12 zombies shambling down the street. Her mouth dropped.

"Let's get the [bad word] out of here!!" she shouted. "We need to go NOW! Everyone, we have to LEAVE!!!"

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2009, 7:16 pm 
Elf
Elf

Raivynn Phoenix wrote:
Ash turned back round to face there hitcher with a smile, "The names Ash" she nodded her head towards her cousin. "The grouchy driver is Stella" her eyes gleamed and she leaned a little forward. "You don't seemed a bit taken aback when I mentioned the Z's. You don't believe me huh?" she teased him and raised an eyebrow.

"Will you just leave the nice man alone!" Stella sniped, "I'm so sorry Mr Harrison. My little cousin gets a little" she paused to find a polite word to use to describe Ash, "Excitable."

Billy rolled his eyes. "Forgive me if Zombies are a little beyond believeablilty." He said carefully. He rested his hand on his hunting knife, just in case.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2009, 7:35 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Ash frowned at his scepticism, "Haven't you seen anything on the news? Obama even made a speech about it. As crazy as it might sound to you" she paused with a smile. "This is all real." Ash let out a pained howl as she felt Stella's hand on the back of her head.
"Will you just stop it already?" she roared, glaring at Ash. "Seriously Tina. Just stop. This isn't funny"

Ash turned back round in her seat, silent and sulking. Rubbing the back of her scruffy mane of hair. "I never said it was funny" she muttered under her breath.

"I heard that" Stella seethed, she turned her head slightly towards there passenger and mouthed the words sorry at him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 12th, 2009, 3:09 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

[bump]

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 4:24 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Cole heard Rosabel's yells from his store room. He grabbed everything he could, and darted out, hearing someone telling for everyone to get out.
"Whats going on?"

"You were right Cole!" Rosabel said when she saw him, and ran over to him. "There're zombies coming, we have to get out of here!"

"Alright, get to the Hummer," he said, and turned to Keith. "You all got a safe place to stay during this zombie invasion?"

(sucky post... I know... stupid muse has been gone from me for a long while)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 5:37 pm 
Elf
Elf

Raivynn Phoenix wrote:
Ash frowned at his scepticism, "Haven't you seen anything on the news? Obama even made a speech about it. As crazy as it might sound to you" she paused with a smile. "This is all real." Ash let out a pained howl as she felt Stella's hand on the back of her head.
"Will you just stop it already?" she roared, glaring at Ash. "Seriously Tina. Just stop. This isn't funny"

Ash turned back round in her seat, silent and sulking. Rubbing the back of her scruffy mane of hair. "I never said it was funny" she muttered under her breath.

"I heard that" Stella seethed, she turned her head slightly towards there passenger and mouthed the words sorry at him.

Billy, now assured that he was not going to be strangled if he did not agree, shrugged. "Politicians will do almost anything these days. And I wouldn't put it below him now..." He muttered, gripping his hunting knife securely.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 8:14 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Ash opened up her mouth to speak, but was shut down by a death glare from her elder cousin. Ash chose instead to sulk and pout in miserable silence. Stella turned her head slightly towards Billy.
"I get what you mean, but" she cringed finding it hard to believe she was about to say the next few words. "I've seen some really strange things. Things I'd normally be poo-pooing as my cousins over active imagination. Something is going on, something bizarre that I cannot explain."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 9:04 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Swine Flu or Mad Cow, it's a bad sign, I admit, but unless you show me a decomposing body, you may as well dance around a slaughter a cow in a pentacle for all it'll do." Hsaid morosely. He severely regretted getting into the car.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 9:13 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

"I understand your cynicism. I really, really do" Stella sighed heavily. "But I've seen it with my own eyes. This is way beyond anything we've ever had to deal with as a country before." she sighed again and said no more. She felt she was only making matters worse by talking about what was an impossible situation.

Ash patted her belly and groaned, "Are we even close to a food source yet, Stella. I'm gonna keel over if I don't eat something soon."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2009, 7:59 pm 
Elf
Elf

Billy let out a disdainful snort at Stella's reply. "How about the Spanish Influenza of 1918? That's a disease that killed more people that H1N1 ever has. Granted, medical isn't what it is, but it hurt the US more than the Swine Flu." He said, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2009, 6:22 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Ash began to fidget in her seat at there passengers relentless cynicism. She swung herself round to face him, "People don't get up on there feet after dying, they just don't. Scoff all you want now, but when you see it with your own two eyes then you'll see the truth. Soon as we reach some sort of civilisation, you'll see we're not loons" she smirked at Billy, not caring wether he believed them or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2009, 1:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

erm.... i knooow this is really into the RPG but i am REALLY REALLY interested.
you guys think i could shimmy in a character randomly?
*puppy face*
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2009, 2:40 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(sorry, I completely forgot this one *shame on me*)

Jonathan looked up as he heard the screams. He looked down on his wife, who was moving around. He carefully picked her up again and started running after the people. "It's alright, Chiyo...we will get help...it's alright..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2009, 11:52 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Mornie utulie wrote:
erm.... i knooow this is really into the RPG but i am REALLY REALLY interested.
you guys think i could shimmy in a character randomly?
*puppy face*
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Course ya can! More the merrier. Just set up a bio and start posting :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2009, 3:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Name: Dana J.
Appearance:5'5, extremely tan, long brown curling hair that reaches all the way down her back, typically dressed in bulky cargo shorts and a tank top, black glowering eyes, tattoo spreading throughout entire back filled with old Egyptian and Mayan symbols.

Personality:Mostly cheerful, sometimes obscene and borderline insane. Dana is absolutely reckless in her life, she's traveled obsessively and has never harmed a human being in her life. Ever. Even though she acts tough and calloused Dana has a very sensitive and motherly side that does not often surface.

Other Info: No weapons for the moment, hates guns with a passion, has an uncanny ability for healing. Family lives somewhere in S. America but has distant relationship with Dana who at the age of fifteen moved out and started a new life in NYU where she studied anthropology for two months before dropping out and taking a shady job that took her all over the world.

. . .

This is hopeless Dana! Think...THINK!
Dana was sitting cross-legged on the side of a deserted road with her head in her hands, cell phone in hand with a dead battery... if she could not get in contact with HQ she was going to end up passed out on the side of the road for the incoming zombies to munch on.
Zombies.
Well, they had been unofficially labeled as such by everyone in HQ, why not...?
"Is that a...?"
Dana's ears now picked up the distant rumbling of a truck or something of the sort coming nearby from the east, someone was coming...and Dana had to do something about it. Think Dana, think...
Dana stood up and brushed the dust from her shorts, she hadn't done it in years but she was pretty sure she remembered how to get hit by a car from that stunt double gig she did years ago for some stupid movie. Taking her shades out from her pocket she stared at her own reflection feigning concern.

"-You're going to harm yourself Dana! Why don't you go ahead and signal to them like a normal person?
-What's wrong with you? I can't ask them to stop! Five cars have passed in the last FIVE HOURS...and all of them ignored me conveniently, people become terribly selfish when they're in a chaotic situation.
-You're crazy! What if they hit you and ignore you?
-crazy? Look who's talking hun, you're my own reflection! Ugh.. I don't need this"

Ending her slightly disturbing discussion with her own self Dana hid from the incoming car that seemed to be a Hummer and waited to spring like a self-sacrificing predator.

"closer...closer..."

Springing like a mad feline Dana threw herself on the trunk of the incoming hummer, she twisted in the wrong direction and forgot to protect her head from hitting the windshield the last thing she saw was a man sitting in the passenger seat looking like he just saw a ghost a twitchy driver and some woman in the back that seemed to be laughing. Her last thought before blacking out? I hate Hummers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 7:19 pm 
Elf
Elf

Raivynn Phoenix wrote:
Ash began to fidget in her seat at there passengers relentless cynicism. She swung herself round to face him, "People don't get up on there feet after dying, they just don't. Scoff all you want now, but when you see it with your own two eyes then you'll see the truth. Soon as we reach some sort of civilisation, you'll see we're not loons" she smirked at Billy, not caring wether he believed them or not.

Billy shook his head. "First thing I'm doing is getting a coffee." He said, yawning. The adrenaline was gone, and now he needed a pick-me-up desperately. "You want one, it's on me. The least I can do for the people who picked me up from the side of the road." He added to the two women.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next