Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 11:48 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Darkheart, I just want to say that your writing cracks me up. You write as the Doctor perfectly, and it makes me smile.

Now...I have a bit of catching up to do.))

Nikola groaned as chaos erupted around him. First a jeep roared into view and a man jumped out. No, not jumped out...transported? Nikola didn't know anyone except Druitt to have powers like that. He studied the man for a bit longer--apparently named Crowley, as called by the two women exiting the jeep-- but his attention was ripped away by the arrival of two new people. One, a male of average height and hair so blonde it looked white, was dressed oddly enough to garner his attention. The other was a woman, tall and supermodel thin, with a blank expression to match. She looked too much like that other girl, the one he had found weeping in the middle of the field. Nikola doubted he would be able to tell them apart now. Not that he cared, of course.

The sudden activity of random appearances left Nikola clutching his temple in aggravation. Fear began worming itself into his gut. After being alive for 140 plus years, there was very little in this world that could throw him through a loop, but this scenario seemed to be doing it. The thought that he wasn't in control, that he could be anywhere and at the mercy of some unknown force sent waves of uneasiness through his spine.

But as a man of action, he had to do something. He glanced around, noticing that of the entire group, the strange man in the bowtie seemed the most calm. The others' emotions ran from fear to anger to utter confusion. But the man in the bow tie seemed only to be a trifle surprised. Also, with the devise still buzzing in his hand, he looked to be the only one with a clue what he was doing. He seemed like he was in these situations often and was used to getting out of them. I'll have to stay with him Nikola noted to himself.

Finally, at a lull i the conversation, Nikola spoke up. "Well then," he asked the man in the bow tie. "What do you know?" By prodding the man's brain would perhaps serve to catalyst Nikola's own brain into churning out more hypotheses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 10:53 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(I wonder if it's too late to enter here? I'm awfully...procastinatinging.)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 1:12 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(Sooo sorry I have been gone! Busy, busy week. I should be on more now.)

Fiona's mouth hung open at the answer she got. Everyone was insane. She threwn up her hands and walked away from the group. Okay, so maybe she had been transported somewhere. How she had no idea. Why, well, did it really matter? All she wanted to know was how to fix this.

Why did it seem like she was the only one freaked out by this? Fiona looked back just intime to see yet more people arrive. Where would it end? How many people would be transported(for lack of a better theory) here? What if they couldn't get back. She would be stuck here with these crazy people!

Fiona a frustrated sigh, Fi walked back up to the group. She got there just in time to hear the tall, dark, crazy man ask the other crazy man with a screw driver what he knew. Fi crossed her fingers that his answer would be useful.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 7:01 am 
Elf
Elf

[@ Caunion: Definitely not. Dive right in. :P
@ Naur: Thankyou :blush: I have a particular weakness for eccentric characters. They're an awful lot of fun. :P

And Lor, don't worry about it. :no:]

Looking about him, the Doctor saw no-one who looked the least bit enlightened. Frowning, he turned back to the first brunette he'd met, who was staring at him in slack jawed disbelief as if he'd grown another head. Did growing another hand count? He'd done that a while ago, but maybe it wasn't the most appropriate anecdote to use right now. These people were all a little too touchy and serious and human.

The woman had, soon after regaining some of her composure, started to walk away from the group of mismatched people half-heartedly. The curious look the Doctor surveyed her with remained until she turned and stepped back into the position she'd held before, looking no less alarmed but willing to hear him answer more questions. He had half a mind to tell him he was stuck here, too, but, on second thoughts, that would ruin his ‘cool’ more than a wonky bow-tie.

The somewhat sullen man who'd arrived with the distressed woman queried him with an exceedingly vague question: “Well then, what do you know?”

The Doctor watched him for a moment, surprised by his direct approach to the situation. The man's expression seemed to betray irritation, but the cause of this eluded him. Right now, he didn't have time to sit and psychoanalyse people.

“Would you care to be a little more specific?” the Doctor asked him, leaning a little closer and talking in a conspiratorial whisper while wearing a smile that said, quite plainly, ‘you amuse me’.

“I know an awful lot,” he said, leaning back against the TARDIS door and addressing the group once again. “For instance...” he trailed off, suddenly unable to think of something both impressive and humorous to finish his sentence with.
“Okay,” he paused, raising a finger and watching the crowd with almost comically fierce conviction, “so I might not be able to think of anything right now, but I am nine-hundred and seven years old, something must've gone in.”

In the paused that followed, he let his finger drop back to his side and watching the faces around him. Maybe he shouldn't have made such an unusual announcement so early in the conversation.

Clearing his throat conspicuously, the Doctor turned his back to everyone and started searching his pockets for the TARDIS key before continuing with his awkward monologue. “Anyway, for now we're all anchored to this part of space-time, so...”

Trying, and failing, not to get distracted by the sheer amount of things happening, the Doctor shook his head absently, then had his attention snatched by the small ‘space dog’ he'd seen earlier. It had run in between him and the TARDIS door and was pulling at his trousers insistently.
Tilting his head a little, he turned slightly and crouched down to look at the creature, whose owner - the young woman with very bright hair - immediately commanded the dog to stop tugging at his clothing. The Doctor appreciated the action and would've given his thanks, had he not been distracted by a familiar buzzing noise that had become more pronounced. Taking his screwdriver out of his pocket he looked at it with an inquiring expression written across his features.

Looking from the screwdriver, to the dog, to its owner, he stood up and peered down at the woman, listening to the screwdriver buzz more enthusiastically.

“I did wonder,” he told everyone as he raised his eyebrows at the woman. “What kind of signal are you broadcasting? It can't be conventional radio waves...”

Dragging the key out of his pocket and holding it up with a self-satisfied smile, the Doctor unlocked the TARDIS, dived inside and left the door open as he ran off out of view, only to come back dragging multiple wires of varying sizes and holding his screwdriver between his teeth. The wires he dumped down by the TARDIS's main console; the screwdriver he laid down next to a twiddly thing he hadn't yet made up a name for.

Looking back towards the doorway, he spread his arms in a gesture that almost said ta-da! and waited for the usual exclamation: ‘It's bigger on the inside!’

“So, let's have a look, shall we?”

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 1:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ed beamed at the amazing maching infromt of her. She smiled her famous grin. And looked at the man with the bow tie. "I used Tomatoe to send a signal to find help." She took out her lap top, and showed him. "I'm Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV. But every one calls me Ed, or Radical Ed. Papa call me Frances." she held out her hand. Just then Ein ran into the machine and started barking. Ed rolled her eyes. "Thats Ein, 11 years and he still is active." She looked in to the machine again. "EIN! COME BACK, OR ED WON"T SHARE HER FOOD!" She yelled then blushed when she reliesed she spoke in the third person again. "Sorry, I do that when I'm stressed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2010, 4:46 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

All right, thanks!

Name: Lelouch vi Britannia aka Zero
Fandom: Code Geass
Appearance: http://gundamhq.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lelouch.png http://www.pureanimegallery.com/d/4415- ... -geass.jpg
Personality: Manipulative and super-intelligent, Lelouch strives to create a peaceful world for his dear sister, Nunnally, through any means necessary. While he certainly exudes an aloof and cold persona, he possesses nothing bu the best intentions for the people he cares about. A firm believer that his ends justifies the means, he has little qualms of manipulating people into achieving his goal. His arrogance is only superseded by his charisma as the alter-ego, Zero, able to sway crowds of people to his side.
Miscellaneous Notes: Lelouch possess an unusual power called Geass, which grants him the Power of Absolute Obedience, which allows him to implant commands into his target(s)'s mind. There are limitations to his power including only able to use it once on a person and requires eye contact.

(For those who are worried about Lelouch using his powers, I think...only the Doctor would be immune to Geass. So he's safe. The rest, sucks to be you! Don't worry I won't abuse it. :P)
<center>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</center>

"Second Squad, advance!" ordered Lelouch from the safety of his Knightmare Frame. He watched as the little blue dots on his screen moved forward through the ghetto to meet a steadily growing. "Kallen, lead the squad northwest and prepare to flank them." Through his communicator, he heard a "Yes, Zero!" from the redhead pilot. "Now all I need them to do is to take the bait."

"You shouldn't be so confident," a voice came in front of him. The green haired girl turned around to face her accomplice. "The battle hasn't even started yet."

"Everything should go the way I planned," he assured her in his usual smug tone.

Two hours later, everything did exactly as he planned. Kallen successfully drove her forces through the Britannian legions, dividing them and creating a gap that was soon exploited by reinforcements. Meanwhile Tohdoh led the front forces which crushed the Britannian forces caught in between the Black Knights. The rest retreated. C.C. made a point to avoid Lelouch's gaze as he silently gloated over his victory. Suddenly his second-in-command called, "Zero-sama, there is something you need to see here."

Oh, what could it be?
he mused as C.C. guided to the Knightmare to Ougi's position. Making sure his mask was secured over his head, he descended, swiftly followed by the witch. "So, Ougi, what was it that..." A sudden whosh as his body was transplanted from his world into another one.

"you wanted me to see?" He then looked more carefully at the the object he was talking to: a tree. Certainly not his second-in-command. Looking behind him did not yield a certain green-haired witch. He wasn't in a war-torn ghetto but rather on a dirt path near the countryside. His eyes narrowed as he began calling for his associates. "Ougi, where are you? Ougi? Kallen, can you hear me? Come in, Kallen. C.C., this better not be another one of your tricks. Tohdoh.....Tamaki?" No one, not even the fool, answered which meant either this device wasn't working or they were all out of range. Sighing, he decided to focus his attentions on where exactly he was. The vegetation here was different from anywhere he had seen on Japan or that peculiar island. The climate change was moderately different but it made his stuffy costume a little too uncomfortable to wear.

He could at least take off his mask. It wasn't like there was anyone to identify him. Hitting the pressure release switches, the back of his mask receded and he removed the mask with habitual ease before lowering his cloth mouth cover. The removal of the mask would aid in his ocular abilities and he looked around where he was, his hand shading over his eyes. He looked until he saw a peculiar blue box standing over a hill and it could have been his imagination but there were some people there as well. Maybe they could explain to him where he was and if need be, he can simply get them to have him on a plane back to Japan. What else could he do anyway? It was some distances away, yes, but that wasn't too bad. It wasn't that physically inept, anyway.

After fifteen minutes, he arrived, panting for a while. Well, not really arrived, a couple yards away. After he recovered his breath, he walked up towards him, noticing now the blue box was open and...well, how does something so small can have hold a room like that? He was beginning to doubt in their ability to direct him but he tried anyway. "Excuse me, hello, I'm rather lost here. Could someone tell me where I am right now?"

(Anyone can answer so....)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 2:20 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(@ Darky: Thanks! I'm glad you like him, he and Azi are fun to play with. I wish that I had invented them. I do very much love your Doctor.

@ Naur: There's only one girl in Crowley's BMW. Aziraphale is just a bit of a pansy

@ Caunion: I think Crowley and Aziraphale might be immune considering they are both answering to a higher (lower) authority anyway. Haha.)

Aziraphale smiled happily as he looked at the scenery surrounding him. Lovely hilly areas and a pretty city nesting in between them. Not Earth, no, but perhaps he should request a transfer from Gabriel - it might be worth suffering the Archangel's nearly insufferable ego. He turned around to speak to his friends.

The man in the black suit - also known as the King of the Crossroads and the Serpent of Eden - blessed under his breath and pointedly glared over his sunglasses his yellow, slitted eyes staring hard at the back of the people who were ignoring him. He did not like being ignored, nor was he used to it.

Aziraphale stepped forward and placed a hand on the demon who fought the urge to calm down at the angel's touch.

"Sssstop it, Aziraphale," the demon hissed and Aziraphale could have sworn the man's tongue had become forked.

"Thwarting imminent wiles is part of my job," the curly haired blonde explained. "I think we are in no immediate danger."

"No imm- the world is going to end and you want me to hob nob about with strangers from another world carrying another dimension in a POLICE BOX!?" The demon was fairly screaming now which caught the attention of the small brunette woman who turned away from the oddities surrounding her - which she was taking in with interest.

"Crowley!" Alex said annoyed grabbing his lapel til he was near her face. "Two years in the pit and one here for you to let the Angel give you your senses."

Crowley's mood changed instantly. Deals. He was a salesman at heart and couldn't resist. "Deal." He said and gave the woman a small peck on the lips - making deals didn't necessarily mean awkwardly long lip locks, it was just something he added in to make it more entertaining.

Aziraphale pointedly ignored the blatant wiles going on unthwarted by paying attention to the strange man with the bow-tie and buzzing screwdriver. He took a step forward and looked inside the box quite intrigued, but not really amazed - he had seen the beginning, there wasn't much greater, but this was still fun.

Alex grinned and turned on heel, but not before looking over at Crowley and saying with a gesture of her head towards the Doctor. "I like him," she said aloud before mouthing "He's cute."

Crowley frowned and resumed brooding. Alex may be the only one to ever have actually cheated the devil (with his help) but she was still in her twenties and apparently that meant she was allowed to look at men. He rolled his eyes and followed to where she was standing next to Aziraphale. Hopefully this one wasn't a cad.

"So, let's have a look, shall we?" The man voiced grandly in front of the blue box. Alex grinned and pushed forward - she had dealt with heaven and hell, there was little that intimidated her.

"Let's," she replied sarcastically, stepping inside. Her eyes widened in amazement as she immediately ran up the ramps that lead to the TARDIS' control panel. She walked around and her fingers clenched and unclenched as she surveyed the buttons - God, she wanted to press one.

"So, what does this thing do? Travel in time or something?" She joked and walked around, letting her hand skim over a lever. "Is this box the reason we are stuck here?"

"It's just a machine, Alexandra," Aziraphale intoned calmly while he too walked about.

"Can't think," added Crowley.

"Not like a computer, dear," Aziraphale continued in a knowing manner completely unaware to Crowley bringing his palm to his face and muttering, "You clearly should have stopped talking."

Alex laughed outloud and jumped over the railing of the control panel onto the floor. "No, it's better! Look, it is bigger on the inside! It could think for all we know," she looked up expectantly at the slightly mussed man fiddling with the controls as if she expected him to help her. Then she finally took stock of all the other people that had found themselves in the same situation as she and her Angel and Demon. There were so many people around that were clearly from all different walks of life, and judging by how she got here they may not even be from all different times or worlds.

"This will be fun," she said under her breath.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 4:32 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(@Mae: Probably, depending on the command. If it's something either Crowley or Aziraphale find morally repulsive, then they'll resist it. I don't know...Code Geass never had angels and demons and Time Lords. I figured Time Lords would be immune because a. they're psychic and b. they're bloody Time Lords.)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 8:14 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Fiona, who by this time was feeling kind of numb, followed the others into the little box.

"Or not so little box...." Fiona murmered once inside.

It was huge! There were buttons and sounds in all directions. Fiona felt like if she even bumped one of the buttons, something catastrophic would happen. She hung by the door so she wouldn't touch anything acciendtly or so she could make a quick get away incase someone else touched something.

As Fi listened to everyone talking her mind wandered. She wondered what Michael and the rest of her friends were doing back in Miami. Suddenly, she heard a new voice that startled her out of her thoughts.

""Excuse me, hello, I'm rather lost here. Could someone tell me where I am right now?"

How was it that he managed the ask that calmly? "Join the club," she said turning to face the new figure. What was with his eyes? They were an interesting color. "We're all lost," she clarified. Poitning to the crazy man who owned the box she was standing in, Fiona said, "I would talk to that crazy man over there. I can't vouch for his sanity, but he seems to have some sort of idea."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 15th, 2010, 10:49 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Oops, sorry Maeth. Why did I think Aziraphale was a girl? Huh....))

Nikola Tesla buried his face in his hands, massaging in temples and pulling at his hair in frustration. He was a cocky man and knew it. He also knew that he deserved every right to be cocky. He was a genius. He had seen and accomplished feats that most people would never even think of. As he grew older and more experience, the world had started to lose color, to become a bit mundane. But now, with the world turned on its head, Nikola was actually overwhelmed. The feeling was one that he hadn't felt in a while: he had battled Jack the ripper, been stabbed, electrocuted, and hunted, but through it all he was in control of the situation. But here....The man he had just questioned had replied erratically and claimed to be 900 years old. For that Nikola glanced at him skeptically. It wasn't impossible; Nikola himself had been granted long life. For a moment he considered the possibility that this man was a living vampire, the last of his kind. Nikola quickly brushed that thought away: the man's choice of attire was anything but vampire.

HIs thoughts were interrupted as the man in the bow tie leapt into the police box and returned to the doorway. Nikola peered into the box, wondering why it was out in the middle of a field and being used by this eccentric man. He started in surprise when it appeared larger on the inside. The man in the bow tie beaconed them to enter. Nikola came cautiously, ready to use his vampire powers if this all was just a trap. But once inside, his scientific curiosity took over his wariness. A large room expanded before him and a large consul stood in the center. The design was sleek and sophisticated, exuding an air of advanced technology. He glanced around, studying everything with a careful eye. His gaze passed over a curious new comer and looked him over with scrutiny. He was average height and lanky to a fault. Hie eyes were an odd shade, but they were the only striking attribute. NIkola decided the boy was not any real concern and continued to examine the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 6:43 am 
Elf
Elf

The redhead looked excited when the Doctor explained that he'd picked up her signal and was only too happy to explain. The words ‘find help’ stuck in his head and he bit back a laugh and the urge to say that he was all the help anyone could need; such odd comments did not seem to be endearing him to many of the people he was now surrounded by.

“I'm Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV. But every one calls me Ed, or Radical Ed.” The woman introduced herself - and her dog, who ran, yapping incessantly, into the TARDIS - and stuck out her hand. He took it, albeit somewhat reluctantly: what he really wanted to be doing right now was messing around with this Tomato, whatever it was. Still, he grinned at her, all the same, before beginning his own, somewhat vague, introductions.

“Blimey, that's a mouthful,” he told her. “I'm the Doctor, by the way, and this the TARDIS. That's T-A-R, D-I-S.”

When he'd released the woman's hand, he lifted the laptop she offered a little higher and peered at the screen intently. He couldn't make heads nor tails of what was displayed there, but he nodded knowledgeably for a minute anyway. Shortly after, he lowered the laptop again so he could look at the Ed again; he was frowning now, but out of puzzlement rather than concern.
“Uhm, yes, right... could you hang on just one minute?”

Dashing off without waiting for an answer, the Doctor set down the laptop carefully and began rooting through the various wires he'd located earlier. When he realised that one was not that which he was after, he threw it back down on the floor, looking perplexed; it took him a couple of minutes to find the correct cable, but when he did he wandered back over the the woman's laptop and plugging it in. Immediately, the TARDIS beeped somewhere and the displays flickered - not without the Doctor jumping out of him skin, though.

“Aha, yes. Well, I can safely say that have never seen anything like this before. Although...” he paused - for concentration purposes, obviously - to hit a few buttons on a keypad. “... I'm afraid there is nothing in the vicinity that can pick up your signal. Except me, and, well, that's a bit pointless.”

The Doctor had opened his mouth to continue his trail of thought, however he was interrupted by the arrival of yet someone else who looked out-of-place in the peaceful countryside. The man was being directed to him, apparently, by the woman who looked as if she didn't believe a single thing she was seeing or hearing. It irked him slightly that she doubted his sanity, and he lacked a retort only because he was distracted, yet again, by a beeping noise to his right and he realised he hadn't actually disconnected Ed's laptop or given it back to her. Hastily he did so, as well as assuring her that her signal remained in tact - he refrained from mentioning, again, the fact he thought it pointless, considering that he'd scanned this place already and there was no technology he recognised that would pick up the kind of signal she was transmitting. Stay positive, he mused silently.

Leaning back against a railing, the Doctor surveyed the people poking around his TARDIS. All looked intensely curious but no-one seemed to want to touch anything; this, at least, was a good thing - he didn't know where on this planet they'd disappear to if someone pushed one too many buttons. Inwardly, he was glad that most of the inner doors were sealed: it meant that there was a lot less chance that someone would go missing down there and not return for days. Smiling absently to himself, the Doctor let his thoughts amble off wherever they would until he heard questions being directed at him.

“So, what does this thing do? Travel in time or something?” one of the more recent arrivals, another young woman, asked in an off-hand, joking way. “Is this box the reason we are stuck here?”

“Yes, yes it does.” the Doctor answered her smugly. “It's my time-travelling space ship - I'm also almost positive that it's not the reason we're here.”

The latter half of his answer wasn't quite as coherent as he'd planned it to be; it revealed not only that he had no clue as to what had stranded them there, but that he still wasn't sure if he had been the one to cause it. IN truth, he hadn't thought that the TARDIS was capable of transporting people to a different location while they were outside of it, and even as the thought crossed his mind he remained sceptical of it. Though his thoughts whizzed in circles, he guarded his expression closely so that all that was visible from the outside was his pleasant - if slightly ‘far-away’ - smile.

“No, it's better! Look, it's bigger on the inside! It could think for all we know.”

The young woman voicing looked up at him with an expression of fierce curiosity. What she'd said had been a statement, not a question, but she seemed to be seeking some kind of confirmation from him. His TARDIS was most certainly not just a machine, he knew that much and would have said so, but the conversation that had been, up until now, unfolding before him was much more amusing to watch. When Alex looked up at him he grinned at he and then shrugged amiably, as if he were as much in the dark as she.

“Why don't you ask it? If it answers you'll know.”

The reply he gave was perfectly serious, but if she read his expression correctly she'd have found that he didn't actually expect her to take such an absurd action. Shrugging, he kicked back, admiring his spaceship for the billionth time since he'd, ah, borrowed it.

It slowly dawned on him that he knew only one name - other than his own, of course. He supposed that the chaos that had ensued once those first three people had found him had put the usual progression of conversation out of mind for everyone. They'd all, from what e could gather, been transported from one place to another instantaneously; he was unused to this idea, mostly because the kind of travel he engaged in was voluntary, though he didn't always know where exactly he was going to turn up. Anyway, that was all part of the fun of time travel!

“Seeing as we seemed to have skipped introductions, I'm the Doctor,” he gave them all a lopsided and charismatic grin. “I don't know if anyone was listening when I said so earlier, but I am.”

The Doctor left his sentence hang, open-ended, so that anyone could answer as they wished; he was curious about all of them, strange people as they were, and though he didn't explicitly voice a question when he spoke, there was definitely one buried in his words.

So, who on Earth are you lot?

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ed frowned, she heard the comment about the signal being no good. she st grabbed her laptop, and started tapping away at the keyboard. she put her goggles on and hooked them up to her lapyop and typed faster. She could hear the people talking and Ein returning, but she figured if she couldn't send out a simple signal, she would hack and hijack one to carry hers. It was easy, considering she's been hacking for years, over 11. "Signal, signal. Where can I find a signal?" she sang quietly to her self, another habit that never died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 5:08 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

"I would talk to that crazy man over there. I can't vouch for his sanity, but he seems to have some sort of idea." the strange girl said. His eyebrows coming together, Lelouch thanked the girl and timidly crossed under the threshold to gaze in wonder at the majestic interior that seemed to defy physics that reigned in his world. Despite the voluminous room, he still felt claustrophobic with the small crowd of people, strangers, gathering around the middle, gazing at the intricate workings of the console. Dozens of switches, levers, buttons, screens, and knobs decorated it. What any of these things did went way beyond his head but heard phrases like "travel in time" and "time-traveling space ship" being thrown around. Well that's absurd, he immediately thought. Time travel doesn't exist, much less that this little blue box is capable of it. But then as he recollected himself, if he managed to be taken from his world and placed into this one and if the little blue box could hold so much room inside, then time travel could very well be quite possible. He decided to take the advice of the woman who so graciously answered his question and searched for the mad man in the bowtie.

Turns out though he really didn't have to look far for the man. He had placed himself in front of the herd of people who possessed little to no immediate interest to him. They looked about as lost and clueless as he was. He waited for the man, well the Doctor, to finish with his introductions. He didn't seem that different from the other humans but for some reason, he couldn't shake off the feeling that the Doctor wasn't human...Still, He could use his Geass on him. If he needed to, that is. He didn't seem to mind answering questions, that's for sure. He approached the Doctor and asked, "Excuse me, do you know what is going on here?" Wait...didn't he say this was a time and space machine? He could easily take him to Japan. Hell, he could take him to the day his mother died...no wait, he couldn't do that. He would destroy some sort of time continuum but...his mother. Nunnally. He could fix everything.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 5:09 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(EDIT: Apparently AU cut off some of my text so I just retyped it. Nothing really important though. Just some Alex Crowley bickering.)

Aziraphale was standing next to Crowley once more. It was a funny sight even to those who didn't know exactly what they were. Crowley was tall with jet black hair that was currently styled back and his suit was undoubtedly expensive. His sunglasses did not seem to leave his face and not only served to keep his strange eyes under wraps but it left his features more guarded than they might be otherwise. Aziraphale and his curly blonde locks which seemed a bit unmanageable looked infinitely more approachable. He favored comfortable sweaters and his smiling blue eyes were always visible and his expression more readable. Right now though the two opposites were both looking at the Doctor with mouths agape.

"It's my time traveling space ship," the Doctor said and Alex grinned like a kid at Christmas. "Oh, that's..." she began with her hands raising to her face with fists clenched as she looked for the the word. "Well...it's..." her sentence trailed off into nothing and her hands released to her side as she began to walk around the edge of the ship her hand trailing along it's side. She saw something that could be a hall, but resisted going into it because it was clearly rude and all of her friends were in here.

"It's not possible," Crowley said bluntly, turning to Aziraphale. "Right?" For once Crowley was not the go to man for an answer. When things turned upside down Aziraphale was more or less guaranteed to maintain a cooler if somewhat more nervous head.

"I was under that impression when we left," Aziraphale stated smoothly. "However, we were somehow transported here and I am more than sure that it wasn't me."

"Well, it wasn't me either," Crowley griped and swirled a clear crystal glass with a distinctive amber liquid inside. Where the glass or the alcohol had come from was a mystery.

"This isn't the time to drink," Aziraphale stated dryly, his brow raising in a clear expression of distaste.

"What're you talking about?" The demon asked returning the expression that Aziraphale gave him. "It's the perfect time."

At this time the two had their conversation cut short, once again by the man in the bow tie. He was giving introductions now.

"The Doctor," Crowley asked while looking over the edge of his glasses at the man. "Doesn't sound like much of a name."

"Be nice, dear," Aziraphale said quietly before taking up the offered introductions. "I'm Aziraphale," the blonde responded with a smile and gracious nod. "This is Crowley," he gestured to his right and the dark dressed man waved reluctantly. "That," the Angel continued pointing to Alex who had her ear up to the door and was whispering something to the effect of: what can you do?, "Is Alexandra."

"Alex," Crowley corrected shortly. "Or Lexy, if you really hate the male form. 'Ziraphale's the only one she'll abide calling her by the full thing." Crowley looked at the girl who normally was not so interested in anything had taken such a shine to the new situation. It was a little disconcerting to see her so..."Peppy," he muttered under his breath.

Alex seemed to pay more attention to the conversation and turned away from her current source of curiosity. "You're just as stuck as we are, aren't you?" Her voice seemed a bit scoffing and her arms crossed while her head tilted to the side.

"Be polite, Alexandra."

"Well, if he's stuck he can't help us get back," she retorted.

"Alex," Crowley started as the group began bickering among themselves.

"Crowley, we need to figure it out and get back home."

"You were having fun."

"Yeah, but there are more important things. We need to figure out how to shut whatever is keeping us here off and then you," she turned to look at Aziraphale, "can transport us home." Aziraphale would be the only one with enough power to bring them all back. Crowley was a demon and although he was clever and rather strong it wasn't anything compared to what Aziraphale could do when he put his mind to it, at least that is what she figured.

"He can't transport me." Crowley looked pained. "They've got a lock on both of us they'd know if we two were transported together."

"Fine. Aziraphale can transfer me and I can summon you with the Trickster coin." That the girl used such occult symbols as casual conversation was a bit disturbing.

"He can't transfer you with any demon artifacts," Crowley said taking another swig of his drink. "It'd be fine with any of the other Angels, but they are looking for the occult symbols with Aziraphale because of that last Incident."

"Well, it's a good thing we don't have to worry about that. I left the coin with my little sister."

"What?" Crowley's brows knitted together. "You could get into trouble and I'd never know."

"Yeah, but college is relatively safe," Alex tried to reason

"NO. No it's not."

"And my deal was for Mary and I. You never gave me a coin for her so...I let her have mine whenever I think she'd be in more danger." Crowley looked very annoyed so Alex tactfully forgot to mention that she almost always thought Mary would be more vulnerable. "Besides," she added with a shrug "she doesn't know about the deal. She just thinks it's a cool accessory.

"If you get hurt," Crowley growled, but he was cut off.

"It'd make our contract void," Alex stated with a grin. Crowley looked like he'd been punched in the stomach. He'd never thought of it that way.

"Suicide would hardly renew your candidacy for Heaven," Aziraphale intoned perhaps a bit worriedly.

"I don't have death wish. Just worried about my little sister." The Angel nodded understandingly and patted her head. Crowley looked put off.

"But, it's good news for us!" Alex continued. "Means we can all get back without causing a fuss."

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Last edited by Maethoriel on July 19th, 2010, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 1:55 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Doctor, of what? The insane ward perhaps? Fi thought to herself as the strange man gave his introduction. She considered if she really wanted to give this group of people her name. However, it appeared she might be stuck with them. Fiona doubted she had much of a choice.

Fiona listened as a group of three gave their introductions. She was about to give her own when one of them-she thought the name was Alexandra-made a rather interesting comment.

"You're just as stuck as we are, aren't you?"

Fiona's heart stopped. This Dcotor seemed insane, but she had rather hoped he atleast had some idea of how to undo this. If he was stuck here like the rest of them, how could he help them?

For once silence seemed to desend on the group. It seemed strange compared the bustle that had been going on nonstop since Fi had gotten to this strange place. Unable to bear the silence, Fiona decide this was as good as anytime to introduce herself.

"I'm Fiona, nice to meet you all," she said straining to sound friendly. Really, she felt scared and awkward. Two feelings that did not happen often.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 2:20 am 
Maia
Maia

Ed looked up from her laptop. "I'm Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV. But every one calls me Ed, or Radical Ed." She gave her grin then went back to typing.

Ein however came back from the Tardis with a mouth full of cords. Dropping them infront of Ed barking. Ed looked up. "Ein, what are those for?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next