Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 3:59 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa yelped in suprise as she heard the rabbit talk. But after a moment she took a good look at the rabbit. She studied his white fur, and the waist coat with the watch. "I must be dreaming. For I am sure you would be a certain white rabbit my Grandmother spoken off. Nivens McTwisp."

The March Hare, twitched as he feared the return of the Red Queen. How Could the Mad Hatter be so calm. "She isn't comming, we're all going to die!" he shreiked suddenly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 7:53 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The White Rabbit nodded. Nivens McTwisp, yes. I was sure your grandmother told you about her meetings with Underland. We are in need, Alyssa. The Red Queen, I am sure she told you the story, she is growing up to new power...and she isn't very pleased, because of the two interactions of your grandmother. I was asked to get her, to get Alice, but I am afraid Alice won't fight like she used to. But you...you are just like her, when she last came down with us. Come with me. We need you.

The Mad Hatter shook his head as he looked at him. He was used to him panicing. "Don't worry, my friend. She will come. Nivens never let us down, you know that. I told him to go upwards and get Alice down. She would never let us down. She haven't changed at all, I am sure. Trust me, she will come."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 9:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa paled and went to her knees. "this isn't real, your not real." she said but she was doubting herself. she remembered the stories very clearly. She pinched herself and looked at the rabbit, he was still there. "Do I have any choice?" She asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 12:33 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The Rabbit looked at his watch, then back to Alyssa. "Oh, you do have a choice. I am not here to force you going down with me. I am here to ask you going down and help us. But you have to think quick to make it. The Red Queen's army is marching already. There's not much time."

The Mad Hatter looked back at his friend. "You see...it's Alice after all. She will help us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 12:37 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa bit her lip. "If I must, I must." SHe said nervoulsy and stood up gathering her skirts and looked at the rabbit. "SHow me how to get there if you would." she said in the most buisness like way she could. After all, this was a job, a duty to be filled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 12:49 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Excited, the Rabbit nodded. "Of course. Come along, come with me." He went back into the bushes, searching around until he found the hole. He stopped, sitting up again, looking at Alyssa, waiting for her to come after him. "Down there."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 12:53 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa nodded and takeing afew deep breaths she jumped into the hole and felt herself falling for a far way. And for a moment she paniced and regreted her choice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 12:57 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The Rabbit jumped after her, sliding down the hole. He could feel Alyssa wasn't feeling very comfortable right now. He didn't know if she could hear him or was listening, but he had at least try to calm her down a bit. "Don't be afraid, Alyssa. It will get over. We are here soon."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 12:25 am 
Balrog
Balrog

The Dormouse, upon hearing a female scream, went excitedly toward the tiny door and peered into the keyhole hopeing to see Alice on the other side. There was a girl that looked and yet didn't look like Alice next to the White Rabbit. Maybe Alice just aged again... She continued to watch as "Alice" attepted to figure out the way past the door into Underland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 12:52 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa looked around the small room. So far everything was as her grandmother had told her. And remembering what she had said, Alyssa looked at the key, and sure enough the key was there. "So all I have to do is to take the key drink this, and shrink, correct?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 1:32 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The White Rabbit nodded. "Yes." He paused. "Your grandmother has told you a lot about this. It could be useful." Suddenly, when he looked at the watch, this face changed. "We have to hurry. I don't have time left. I need to go back now. Go through the door."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 1:36 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa nodded, grabbing the key she took the bottle and drank the whole thing. Once she shrank, her clothes growing around her, she grabbed the small cake and headed to the door and unlocked it going through. And once she was through her blue eyes widdened.

((Alice's eyes are brown.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 2:39 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Well... I did say it wasn't Alice at first but..." The Dormouse started as she looked at the girl in front of her. "She certainly does look like Alice now. Wait, you said 'grandmother' Nivens?" The little dormouse was now realizing who the girl was. She is not Alice but her granddaughter. "You think she can still help us with the Red Queen?"

"I don't see why not." Chesire stated his opinion while he appeared in front of the girl with a big grin. "I decided not to bother Hatter with my asking to wear his hat... I already now what the answer would be after all. The girl seems to have a vast knowledge on Underland already... she got through the door without any problem."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 2:46 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa blinked several times before comming to her senses. She curtsised to the mouse and cat. "How do you do, My name is Alyssa Walker. My Grandmother Is Alice Kingsly, Now Alice Moore." SHe looked to the Doormouse. "You must be Mallymkun. And you Mister Cat must be Chesser." She said taking in both of them. "Perhaps I should be eating the cake to regrow again?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 2:57 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Indeed, I am Mallymkun." Mally bowed back. "Nice to meet you Alyssa."
"Pleasure to meet you Alyssa." Chesser said with a smile. "You knew us though we had not been properly introduced. Alice must have told you much about his place. As for eating the cake, I would recommend doing so. The Red Queen's army is on her way as we speak, best to have longer legs to run if you want to avoid the troop."
"A small like of the cake should do good." Mallymkun interjected before Alyssa took a bite. "Don't want you to grow too big now do we?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 3:05 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa smiled gently as she took a bit of the cake and returned to her normal size. SHe looked down at what she wore and blushed. "perhaps I should have a more proper outfit for the trip. I remember my grandmother telling me what a fine tailor Tarrant Hightop, the mad hatter, is."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next