Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 1:30 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Nivens looked at Alyssa, then at the Dormouse, then back at his watch. "She will do everything to help you. She is just like her grandmother..." The Rabbit stopped as he looked at his watch again. "I need to leave now. The Red Queen will be furious again." He looked at Alyssa. "I need to go back to the palace. You know I am working for her. I can't help it. If I don't come back, she will know something is wrong here again. But I am here to help you. We will meet up later again, I'll make sure she won't find out you came here." He nodded at the others, then looked back at Alyssa. "You will soon learn what you have to do." He nodded at her, then he ran away in a hurry.

Nivens hurried over to the palace, slowly entering it, he made sure he showed nothing of excitement or anything which could show someone was in Underland, someone who was strong enough, who could free them from the Red Queen forever. No, no, no, no...Late again...she will find out, she will find out... he thought as he went into the palace, looking around as he waited for the words, or rather screams of the Red Queen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 2:53 am 
Balrog
Balrog

As Nivens left Mally looked back at Alyssa. "Hatter is a good person to go to for clothes and probably some information. This way Alyssa." Mally stated as she drew out her sword and motioned toward the direction of thier destination.

"Shall I let Hatter and the Hare know you are coming? Advanced warning never hurts." Chesser then faded away. Mally started out for a run toward Hatter's location with Alyssa not to far behind her.

Chesser appeared at the opposite end of the table Hatter was sitting at. "I've come to tell you that 'Alice' is on her way." He fully appeared after his message not thinking much of it as the hare nearly jumped across the table. Almost everything startles him so why not have some fun? "Might I have some tea?"

"NIVENS!!" The Red Queen's voice boomed through the castle. "Damn rabbit is always late! Doesn't he know I need him to conduct my buisness?" The Red Queen had given her army orders and found no meaning in going down to the battle lines herself. Her enjoyment and the trials/sentencing of those who had somehow shown her disrespect were her tasks till the final battle. At the moment she sat looking at a few of her soon-to-be ex followers as they had stupidly trimmed the hedges of her garden into a figure she didn't like. She wanted hearts.... not swans. She wanted to let the fear boil into them and her other subjects by having a trial... as unfair as the outcome would no doubt be. If Nivens was not in the room in three minutes she would seriously consider taking his head as well as the trimmers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 3:06 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa nodded at the small doormouse and followed her. As they went she wondered what he was really like. Her grandmother had said he was mad, but in a good way, as well as being ecenctric. She was told about his wild red hair and his mood changing eyes. Alyssa tried to think of what she may say to him. Soon they finally came to a clearing, there she saw the windmill, the table, the cat and hare. But what really caught her eye was the Hatter, she couldn't look away.

The Hare looked up. "ITS HER! SHE"S REALLY HERE!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 3:11 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Well here we are!" Mally said as she hopped her way up onto the tabe to her little cup of tea. She took a quick sip before introducing the Hare and Hatter properly to Alyssa. Chesser just sat looking at the Hare as he got another cup of tea in some strange fashion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 8:20 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Nivens jumped as he heard the voice of the Red Queen screaming through the castle. He opened the door and went into the room where the Queen was sitting on her throne, looking at some men he recognized as the Queen's gardeners. Not again Nivens thought. He hated exicutions and -to be humble- he didn't really enjoy his "job". But he knew this job was important to the others, to feed them with needed information of what was happening in the castle and what the Red Queen was planning. "Your...your highness?" He closed the door and went up to the Queen of Hearts.

Tarrant Hightop looked at his friend the Hare and nodded. "I told you Alice wouldn't let us down." He stood up and walked over to the young woman. He served her some tea, smiling wide as he looked at her. "It's been a while now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 6:39 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"There you are Nivens!!" The Red Queen said with a bit of furry still in her voice. "You know what your job is by know I am sure. However should you continue to be late! You will be replaced and your head shall be under the axe!!" She regained her composer for a second before looking back at the rabbit. "Do I make myself clear!?" Rhetorical question... "Now do your duty. Announce these men so the trial can commence and announce their sentence when it is over.” She paused and looked around the room. “And then afterward we can go a play croquet. Won’t that be fun? Well get on with it Nivens!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 10:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa blushed. "Thank you for the tea, but I'm not Alice. I'm her grandaughter Alyssa Walker." she gave a small smile. "I'm sorry."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 1:27 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Nivens nodded and stepped in front of the men. The gardeners were shaking, not knowing if they should stare at the axe or the Red Queen or Nivens. The trial would go on as always: Their names called, a far from "fair" trial of a few seconds and the announcement "off with their heads"

Nivens looked up at the men. "Everence Green, Humphrey Toodles and Reserve Bogart...you have been taken to court by your Majesty, the Red Queen of Hearts for a crime against her Majesty and the crown. The court will be held to give you the punishment you deserve for this crime."

Nivens stepped back again to let the Queen speak.

"Well, you are welcome, Ali..." Tarrant stopped. "Wait...you are not Alice?" He nodded at her as he looked a bit disappointed, but the he looked back at Alyssa, very close, seemily thinking hard about what Alyssa just told. "You know you look just like her. I hope you are just like her." Her turned back to the Hare, who seemed to be paniced by the news this "Alice" wasn't "Alice". "Calm down again. She knows Alice, and if she knows Alice she also can be just like Alice. We will just have to...try."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 1:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa figited. "I'm sorry Mr. Hightop. I hope I can help and be a reasonable replacement for my grandmother." She said with a greater blush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 1:41 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Tarrant nodded. "The White Rabbit I sent you must have told you already why you are here again. Since your grandmother has been here the last time, without the Jabberwocky, things went better again. The Red Queen disappeared and the White Queen could regain power again. But then, she came back. Nobody knows when it was, nobody knows how she could come back again, how she could build up her army again. But now, she is back, and she isn't very pleased, of course." He looked at her. "I hope you are like your grandmother, Alice Walker. I hope." He went closer again. "Now, the Red Queen is searching for just one person. She is searching for your grandmother, and of course, she can't get her since she isn't here. But you are."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 1:44 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa nodded, not being phased of being called Alice, it was a rare nickname when she acted like her grandmother. "Ok, what should I do now? after changing of coarse."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:15 am 
Balrog
Balrog

*Whoa sorry about not posting sooner XD*

Pleased with the intoduction the Red Queen looked down at the gardeners. "Now then. I asked you one simple thing to do with the garden. Could you remind me what that was...?"
"You... you wanted us to t-trim the hedges, y-your Majesty." The lead gardener stated with fear.
"And how did I want them cut?"
"In the shape of h-hearts..."'
"And yet you did not follow that request and defiled it with swans!!"
"I'm sorry your Majisty! We forgot what you wanted!"
"Then you should have asked someone again! For your incompatence and defile of my garden is sentence you to beheading!"
"Please your majesty!!! Give us another chance!!"
"Off with thier heads!!!!" The gardeners were carried out and beheaded. "now that today's work has been done. How about that game of croquet?" She lead the group out to set up the game.

"The White Queen has been waiting for Alice to return and take up the role of champion again." Mally said as she stood up to get a small cookie.
"Not to mention, the White Queen's castle is probably one of the safest places in all Underland." Chesser interjected.
"Yeah. Alyssa can go to see the Queen to get all the information we don't have and have a safe place to be while we all plan a counter-attack against the Red Queen."
"Shall I go and tell the Queen to expect you, Alyssa?" Chesser asked as he looked at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:20 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa nodded to the cat after a few moments.

((we should wait until Gollum13 posts, i can't do much until then.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:46 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(ok. np. :) )

With that nod, Chesser took his leave of Alyssa and the others only to reappear in front of the White Queen. "Oh Chesser, my firend." the White Queen said as she walked towards him with her graceful walk. "Please tell me you have good news."
"I do, your Majesty." Chesser replied as he gave a slight bow. "I've come to let you know the champion is on her way."
"So Alice has returned to Underland?"
"Well, not The Alice, but her granddaughter. She looks almost identical to Alice and has a vast knowlegde about Underland and what happened when Alice was here. She will help us as her grandmother did, I'm sure of it. As is Hatter."
"If you all have faith in her than so shall I." The White Queen looked back at the champion's armour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:53 am 
Maia
Maia

((Thanks))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 6:34 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Nivens shook his head as he looked after the miserable gardeners who were soon led out. He looked back at the Queen of Hearts who soon set up the game and decided to play along, to give Alyssa and the others time to go to the White Queens castle and plan the strike against the Red Queen. Hurry he thought as he went out into the garden, taking one of the sticks. "Your Highness may begin" he said, his thoughts still circling around the young woman he brought here, hoping his desicion had been right.

Tarrant looked at Alyssa. "You are coming with me. First, you get the clothes, then you are going to meet the White Queen. I am sure your grandmother told you about her too, right?" He led her into the house shared with his friend, the March Hare. Thoughtfully, he looked at her. "How is Alice?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next