Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 12:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

((^^ I know. I was looking for sexy, but not slutty))

Bella smiled at dean and followed the nurse to the morgue. "What are you able to tell us about the body? Anything you think the coroner may not want to share?" She asked, sometimes a non professional had thoughts that gave the answers, coroners tended to think to logiclly and already have a death in mind no matter the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 4:19 am 
Maia
Maia

((bump))

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 4:46 am 
Balrog
Balrog

((Blarg! lol))

"Well..." The coroner started, "There are marks along the ribcage that suggest tool marks but when you look at the skin it just looks like someone ripped the man open. Never seen anything like it but murderers get creative after a while. All of his innards are there except for the heart."
"You said it looked like there were tool marks on the ribs?" Dean asked. "Ugh, do-do you think we could see that?" An uncomfortable shift. he could deal with Dbs but at the same time they freaked him out.
"I got some pictures of it back over here. Unless you want to see it in person."
"The pictures are fine." They walked over to a file cabnet in the back and the coroner pulled out the file. they looked like a stange mix between tool and teeth marks, yet seemed to for a type of pattern. Dean examined the pictures for a moment before handing them to Bella.
"Oh I forgot to mention that the blood vessels conected to the heart had some type of strange residue on them. Our people are not quite sure what it is. Nothing ever comes up in the results."

Sam and Tasha started to slowly move back towards the stairs when the entity looked up at them with redish-gold eyes. A snarl followed the beast as it stood up and bared it's teeth. "Go!" Sam said as he pushed Tasha toward the stairs and they both started shooting. Thier rounds had hardly any effect other than slowing it down. They got up stairs and slammed the door and before they could push something in front of the door it had started to break through. Within moments they raced to the car. It never followed them outside and stared at them as they left.
"What the hell was that!?" Tasha ask as she checked the rearview mirror again.
"I don't know but... I don't think it can leave the house." Sam looked back at the house. "We'll have to call Bobby about this one." Sam pulled out his phone and dialed Bobby's number. "Maybe Bella and Dean have some more on the thing to help Bobby identify it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 4:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked at the coronor. "may we take these photos?" she asked, "And a sample of the residue." She added. "For the people in our labs." she spesicfied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2011, 7:32 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Yeah. Of course. Is it alright if I make you a copy of the photos? I need some on file myself." The coroner said as he looked around for the one of his swabs.
"Sure." Dean said as the coroner went over to the body and opened up the chest cavity to get a swab-o-goo. He capped the swab in the CSI-like tube and handed it to Bella.
"Mind if I have thoes back for a moment?" The coroner asked politely to Bella, indicating to the pictures.

"Hello." Bobby's voice came from the other end on the line.
"Hey Bobby. It's Sam." Sam replied to the semi-disgrunttled Bobby on the other end. "Ugh, we are not sure what this is out here and were wondering if you knew what it was or could look it up."
"Of course..." Bobby had gotten up to look at one of the piles of his books. "Can you give me any specifics other than, 'it's a monster?'"
"We know for a fact that it is summoned. The ritual didn't have anything unique to it. No special symbols or ingrdients."
"Ok...." Bobby was obviously not amused by the lack of help.
"It was almost animalistic!" Tasha said loud enough so Bobby could hear it.
"Yeah it seemed as big as a bear but as agile as a cheetah." Sam continued. "Bullets only seemed to slow it down."
"Well you gave me something to use as a starting point. Anything else?" Bobby asked hoping for more.
"We should be meeting up with Bella and Dean in a bit. We will call you when we have more."
"Alright. I'll start looking for something like a cheetah-bear."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2011, 3:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

BElla handed over the pictures. "If we could have the originals, and the original Film." she saw the confusion. "As it is now an FBI case, we would like them for our files." she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 4:02 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Alright." The coroner went to get the original film and coppied the pictures for his files. "Here you are."
"Thanks." Dean replied as Bella accepted the film and pictures.
"If I find out anything else, I'll let you know."
"Likewise. Well we had better be off. Don't want to keep you from your... bodies. Thanks for the talk."

Sam and Tasha were doing a little reasearch of thier own on the internet about what they could be faceing. So far... they had nothing, still. "You know we should check in with the police too." Tasha just thought.
"Let's see what Dean and Bella got from the moruge firet. Beside we need to be with the same gov division and I don't know what they picked."
"We probably should have asked." Tasha laughed as she randomly started to browse through on occult book she had in her car... again.
"Besides we can't make it see like there are too many agents here. Would be wierd. They might have to go out again while we search."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 3:17 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella took the pictures and film while Dean had the swab, and once they had left the coroners office Bella started laughing. "You really hate being that close to the bodies don't you." She jeered. "It's ok. I don't think any less of you." she said and kissed him on the mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 4:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"I really don't." Dean replied as they continued walking to the Impala. "They are just so..." He couldn't find the word but made a little face and motion hoping to get the feeling across. "Anyway, we should probably figure out what Sam and Tasha found out." Dean unlocked the passenger's door on the Impala and opened it for Bella as he pulled out his cell.

"I could use a bit to eat and drink, how about you?" Tasha asked Sam as she placed her book down on the table gentely as not to lose her page.
"A bit." Sam replied as he looked up at her from his laptop.
"Well then I guess I'll un over to the burger place down the street. WHat do want?"
"A cheeseburger and some fries is perfect."
"Anything to drink?"
"A large Dr. Pepper if they have it."
"Alright I'll get you something. Be back in a minute or two." Tasha grabed her keys and walked out the door as Sam's phone rang.
"Hey Dean. What did you find out?" Sam relpied.
"We found something interesting." Dean replied. "Have you ever heard of something that leave a black gunk when it takes out your heart?"
"Huh..." Sam thought for a moment. "Nothing coms to mind."
"We got a few pictures and a swab of the gunk. We should be back soon. So what did you find out?"
"The house was pretty spick and span except for all the blood on the floor. Apperently whatever we are hunting is a ritualistic summon and very big and very fast."
"How do you know that?"
"We saw it and it started to come after us. It was like a cheetah-bear or something and it seems bound to the house. We got out when our rounds were not doing anything to it and it just watched us from the window."
".... A cheetah-bear? Alright then that's new."
"Yeah.... That info you got on leaving residue will help a lot in narrowing it down and maybe finding out what we are dealing with. Tasha and I were also thinking that maybe a talking to the cops would be good. See if they found any interesting evidence. Tasha and I would have gone but you guys already have the suits and it would be stange to have more than two agents running around asking about the case."
"You two nerds sit and figure out what we are dealing with and we'll go to the police station and check it out."
"Alright thanks Dean."
"Yeah sure." The both hung up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 4:18 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked at Dean. "So we see the police now?" she asked having heard Deans side of the discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 1:26 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Yeah." Dean replied as he started up the Impala. "Need to see if the police discovered anything interesting."

Tasha came back two bags of food in hand as well as drinks. Sam cleared a little more space on the table as she set down the stuff. "You were in luck. They had Pepper." Tasha stated as she plopped the drink by Sam. "Find out anything while I was gone?"
"I didn't but Dean and Bella did." Sam replied as he stuck a straw into his drink and took a sip.
"Oh?" Tasha separted the orders as Sam continued.
"Apperently this thing leave a black residue when it takes out your heart."
"That's... unusual. Even for us."
"Yeah. So they are on thier way to the police station to see if they found something interesting that is now sitting in evidence."
"Great." She took a bite of her burger as she picked up her book again. "So we are just going to sit here and search then eh?"
"That's the plan."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 1:32 am 
Maia
Maia

Becca sighed. that was one thing she hated, she hated the police. they never knew what they were talking about, and used wxcuses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 1:59 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Can I help you?" The police woman at the desk asked as Bella and Dean approched the counter.
"I'm agent Holiday and this is agent Carr of the FBI." Dean said as they flashed thier badges. "I was hoping to ask you guys about the Lawson case."
"Oh yeah. The guy without a heart."
"That's the one. We got a basic report but wanted to come in and see if you guys found anything interesting or had any more infor mation on file."
"Of course. Let me get the Chief and I'm sure he will be happy to talk with you agents."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 2:04 am 
Maia
Maia

Thank you." Bella said, trying not to roll her eyes. She shook her head. "Stupid Police." she muttered under her breath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2011, 1:51 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean tried not to laugh as they were waved back to the Chief's office.
"How are you Agents?" The Chief stated as he shook hands with bella and Dean and motioned for them to have a seat.
"Not bad." Dean replied as he took a seat. "Just wanted to come and ask you about the Lawson case. Pretty wierd stuff huh?"
"Yeah... We get our share of murders but this was an odd one."
"Did you guys recover anything unusual from the house?"
"There was a small blade with some type of wierd script on it. Apperently the guy was into so occult stuff but other than that there was nothing out of the ordinary. Still a knife is a knife. So why is the FBI looking into a case like this anyway?"
"We ran into a few cases like this a few years ago. Though it was all under raps. We think that the killer maybe at it again so we left as soon as we got word of your guys here. Might be the same guy we don't know." Nice cover Dean....
"Well I hope not but if so glad you two are here."
"Us too. Would you mind if we say the blade? The killer, ugh, always liked to put these scripts into a blade before a kill to make as a sort of sacrifice to whatever power he was trying to please." The Chief looked at Dean for taking in what he said.
"If it will help let's go and pull it out of evidence... Follow me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2011, 2:12 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked at dean. "Really?" she whispered. "I better do the talking from now on." With what Dean was saying, they were lucky the stupid police were buying it.