Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2010, 3:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

Piper remained unabashed, eyes glittering in amusement, "How flattering of you."

She let his hand brush hers as he reached out to stroke Freedom, "Of course. i agree. This is Freedom on my right shoulder. Smudge is asleep by my feet. Mischivous little things they are."

Piper smiles affectionately, "I am fond of them both."

Far in the distance a pair of wolves howl. The 18 year old looks off in the general direction of the howls, "The Wolves are back."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2010, 3:46 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eleanor cocked an eyebrow at the comment of wolves, but she pushed her questions aside and looked to George, then Piper. "Don't let him flirt, Earlier he dicided to try and rub my feet and we just met. he had no concept for personal space."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2010, 11:53 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Mind if I join?)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2010, 2:17 am 
Maia
Maia

((Of course, welcome.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2010, 5:16 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(WELCOME MY DAUGHTER :D)

The sort of smile you only ever see on women's faces when they are met with a sall fluffy creature or a baby spread across George's face. "Hello! Your very cute arn't you yes you are, hello hellooo" He cooed while continueing to scratch Freedom.

But he spun round at Elenor's comment. "Only becuase you were obviousely tiered and worn out and said your feet hurt. I was simply being a gentleman and I don't remember you complaineing at the time." He retorted with a hurt and slightly angry look. There was also a trace of bewilderment. Women had made such comments before but he had always alughed them off or come back with a witty retort. No other woman (bar perhaps his mother) had ever made him so angry so easily. Or made him lose his composure.

With a final glance he turned back to Piper with a concerned look. "You say again, have these wolve hurt you or any of your familly before. Rest assured I will not let them harm you or any of your loved ones." The last directed warmly at the ferrets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2010, 5:33 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eleanor rolled her eyes, sure he was charming, she wouldn't disagree, she just didn't like a man jumping in like that and doing things so upruptly. "Have you thought I was shocked and didn't know what to say."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 12:07 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(THANK YOU MOTHER!!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! :hug: )

(Here is my character. It took me awhile to decide which character I wanted, since I had many that I thought would be awesome here, so I decided on a certain one.

Name: Donovan Th'gil
Alias: Wolfe Blackwing
Race: Human
Alignment: Nuetral
Job: Assassin
Persionality: Dark in the quiet and mysterious and untrusting way. He trusts only himself, not even his fellow assassins. Everything he does, he does with his own secret motive, and no matter what, he gets the job done. If he his sent to kill you, even if it takes weeks or months, or just a few hours, the breaths you take are numbered. He doesn't talk much, rather prefering to be the quiet figure in the corner. But when he does he tends to be sarcastic and sharp and witty. He is also very proud with an ego to match, but doesn't flaunt it with his tounge. Instead he will show you this fact with his weapons.
Appereance: Gruff and rugged with brown hair and blue eyes and the usual stubble of a man who takes little care in his appearance, but doesn't want to bother of a full beard. He stands around 5'5", making him neither tall, but not entirely short. He is lean and agile. His work makes it so. He is not muscular bulky, but he is not slender and fragile. And as is the sign of an assassin, he is missing his ring finger on his right hand.
~Face: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... enhaal.jpg
~Front Apparel: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... resize.jpg
~Back Apparel: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... _ii_10.jpg

History: Once upon a time there was a street rat name Donovan Th'gil. You might think that is a grand name for a street rat to have. Well, the only reason he knew that was his name was because of a necklace always worn around his neck with a simple stone with the name etched in it. No one knows anything of Donovan before the age of three. He just appeared as a dirty little street rat one day at the gate of a big city. For three years he was a theif -never was caught even once. And learned the art of freerunning.
At age six a strange robed and hooded man came to him and offered him a life that few have the opportunity to have. And on that day Donovan was welcomed into the world of the assassin. His life became dedicated to learning the art of killing. He made his first kill at eleven years old, and since then, rose in the assassin ranks from pupil to master very quickly.
And on the day he became a master assassin, he changed his name to Shade Blackwing. As is tradition for the name to be changed.

Weapons: Hidden wrist knives, a gun-like machine on his left wrist, a mace, a short sword, several daggers, throwing knives, and hidden knives. Many needles and a crossbow. Most of his weapons' tips are poisioned unless unneeded.

Skills: Expert in almost any weapon. Can use energy magic to aid him in kills(i.e. makes his footsteps completely silent, leave no trace of passage including aura, ect), poisions(and most cures for poisions), read a few things, cannot write, though speaks many languages fluently. Knows nothing of politics.

Companions: A black 17hh gelding named Brisk
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... 230813.jpg
Sometimes a falcon is seen near where he may be. This may be coincidence or not. No one knows for sure. And no one dare ask Shade.

So how's this? If you can't tell it's an Assassin's Creed-ish character with a Prince of Persia face XD.)

Last edited by Eruraina on August 12th, 2010, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 1:00 am 
Maia
Maia

((great, and I reconize both. Welcome.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm 

Bardon looked uneasily at Piper. "Wolves? Back?" He didn't even know there had been wolves around in the first place. Continuing to ignore the three-way flirt-and-arguement, he pondered his situation. He could travel on, and possibly run into the beasts before reaching the next village. He could go back, but there was no work and he'd only have to travel the road at some other time. Or....gritting his teeth, Bardon made his decision.

"May I...that is, would it be possible for myself to accompany you for a time?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 1:07 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Awesome, I will jump in now, then! Beware of what might be a long post.)

"I hate archers," the black clad figure muttered for the fifteenth time that morning as he stitched up a long shallow wound on his arm. The archer had gotten a lucky shot in, but unluckily for the man, it had been the last thing he ever did before finding a throwing knife in his throat.

Wolfe Blackwing lay against the trunk of a great oak, as he used a small knife to break the string after the final stitch. It was late morning now, and he was a good several legues from the danger of the posse of his now deceased target.

He rolled down the white, ripped, and bloodstained sleeve and returned his wrist guard to it's proper place on his arm. He took a red sash from around his waste and wrapped it around the stitched wound, also hiding the blood and rip, before tieing it tight.

With that done, he started to get up when noise on a nearby road stopped him. A cart? Yes, and whoever was stearing decided to take a break in the grassy area on the other side of the big oak that Blackwing leaned against. Great. The assassin sat back down, deciding to wait for the man -or woman for all he knew- to leave before making a move.

But it wasn't long until three more people decided to rest there, one at a time. When the first of three came and the man with the cart started spewing poetry, Blackwing was half tempted to laugh. The closest he got was a smirk. Then the second of three showed up when he heard hooves on the road. And then another that seemed to pop out of nowhere. And what were they cooing over? Some kind of animal friend?

Blackwing glanced at his horse, well hidden in a small grove of pines before turning his attention back to the group forming merely feet away from where he hid. The whole time the first girl -Elenor he gathered her name was- kept going on about a mission to find the magic item that would summon the Goddess and return peace to the world.

"By the Night Angels, are these people crazy?" he whispered to himself. No one even knew what this rumored item was, and Wolfe had known many foolish men that had been killed trying to find this item. And yet these people seemed to jump at the chance for this dangerous mission. Or maybe they didn't know the risks.

Blackwing dared a glance around the tree, his face hidden in the shadow of his hood. Two merchant men, a huntress by the looks of it, and a simple village girl. All facing away from him at the moment. He ducked his head back into hiding.

I guess I shall just have to wait for them to move on, he thought, and settled into the nook he layed in, keeping a keen eye on his horse...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 7:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

Piper nodded to Eleanor in relief, "I shall keep that in mind. Thank you."

She fully intended to keep that in mind. Althouh unabashed by his flirts, the way he spoke to her ferrets made her uneasy. They (and her) were not used to such attention.

"Relax. These wolves have done nothing to me. They have done no harm to me, my family or my ferrets. You have nothing to worry about." Piper assured George and Bardon, voice a bit too cold for her liking. She looked away, her grip on her staff tensing and relaxing nervously, 'Pray that these wolves are not come to harm. I would not have Findabhair and Néall be injured in anyway.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 6:19 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

George took a step backwards from Elenor. He had said something wrong. Very wrong and he had no idea what. He quickly ran over everything everyone had said and decided it must be the wolves, her emphasis on These had ben particularly intertresting. Though he felt that it was only part of the problem, he must have said something else as well.

"Then rest assured m'lady, if they have not hamed you then none of us I am sure will quarrel with them." He said with an attempt at a smile, but senseing that this wouldnot undo any wrong he had done her.

He was so annoyed at himself. He had somehow said something to Piper that had obviousely made her uneasy and worried and he knew that his behaviour to Elenor was vergeing on an argument and he couldn't for the life of him tell you why he had started it with her. He had probebly ruined his chnaces with two beutiful women...one of whome...no he was not going to say it, he would not even think it. George Carter did NOT get emotionally envolved with women.

So instead he turned to Bardon with a genuine smile and sat down next to him, overjoyed that there would be another man on the trip but at the same time now nervouse that he would not be liked. "I'm sure that will be fine, there is plenty of room in my cart and it will be great to have another man along." His smile faulterd and the nervouse young boy in him was revealed for a moment "I hope we can be good freinds...?" And then it was gone as he threw his defensis back up again.

(@ Eru: You too!!! Ahhh its so good to be back on AU with you all :), Eru my child, do you want us to notice Blackwing now or later when we get moveing or are in an Inn?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 6:13 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(It would be nice to have character interaction with him, but it would be an animal that would most likely find him, ;) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 4:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eleanor smirked and in a friendly way, "You could make sure he keeps his hands to himself." She sighed and gathere her things and got them in the cart after streching as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 5:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sinome glanced down at Etra, as if to say Should we trust her with this information?

Etra shrugged and whispered back, "She could certainly finance such an operation, and we don't exactally have to be honest about the gains."

"Very true, brother," the sorsoress then called out to Ashta, "We have news of a valuble object that could give the finders extrodinary power. Would you be interested?"

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 5:33 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lady Ashta smiled wickedly, she would be a fool to pass this oppirtunity up. "To gain such power, it would be a sin if I did not collect this item." She smiled thinking of all she could gain with such power.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next