PostPosted: December 28th, 2010, 9:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[ *le bumpeth because I don't want to post without Maeth* ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2010, 9:39 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Christine hoisted herself onto the deck of the Pearl and immediately looked about for her friends. Gibbs and Morgaine were easy to spot in the crowd, at least for her. They seemed to be locked in a conversation with Zoe, another crew member of Alanna's, though Christine didn't know much else of her. Apparently Morgaine - from the long embrace - was very excited to see her.

Gibbs spotted the bright red spot that appeared in the sea of blondes and brunettes - not to mention her coloring always seemed a shade lighter than it should be, though her freckles were enough to tell him that she had been spending quite a bit of time in her favorite spot on the boat - the crow's nest. He grinned and nodded to the woman who quickly returned the smile and she added a small wave to it.

"Look who is finally here," Gibbs said in Morgaine's ear as the final captain swaggered on deck for his, more than likely planned, grand entrance. Gibbs snickered and rolled his eyes as the man spoke to the group. He watched as the man without a ship swaggered around the deck - he had to hand it to him, he knew how to catch attention.

Jack had, of course, insulted everyone in his introduction - stupid man. It was a wonder that Barbossa did not run him through. Christine was tempted to stand next to Jack if only to give him a person on his side (Barbossa had Andrea and Alanna had Reinette), but was in no way stupid enough to be near three captains when one treasure and quite a lot of tension was involved. It was asking for bad news. She instead leaned against the guard railing of the ship and watched the talks as they ensued. She watched with a small smirk as both Barbossa, his first mate and Alanna rolled their eyes at Jack.

Barbossa was by far the most annoyed by the entrance. He tried to straighten his already stiff posturing which had resulted from Alanna's propositioning of the blonde next to him.
Hector, dear Hector... He rolled his eyes and glared down his nose regarding Jack like he was a puppy running around yelping, who - if ignored for a while - would eventually stop. Unfortunately, training Jack was not at all so easy as training an exuberant terrier. He sniffed and gave a small look to Andrea that clearly voiced his displeasure.

"Well, Jack," the man said as he placed his arms behind his back and got just an inch too close the other captain. He then projected his voice so that the whole of the gathered companies. "We are all here gathered to discuss the Fountain of Youth what was found by Ponce de Leon. We all here have a piece that the other needs, I say - for the good of all our fortunes - that we pool resources and enact a temporary," he stressed the word and gave a pointed look to Alanna and Jack, "peace while we search for the key to immortality. Once it is all done we can proceed on our normal courses, agreed?" He posed the question to the other captains as he turned on his heel to face them once more.

"We can, of course, discuss various compensations and other issues later, but that is the framework as it stands," he added while rolling his hand trying to move the talks along as quickly as he could.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 6:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[***Edited to add in Soren's bit... can't believe I forgot him! :duh: ]]

“And there you have it,” Jack proudly stated, turning to the crowd with a toothy grin on his face. He hoped that the information given was significant for the crew to go along with their plan - as long as the supposed dangers of the island were kept a secret. As long as they could get whatever supplies were needed and make it out alive, well, that was good enough for him. “Plain and simple. Now then, get to it.” He made a motion as if to shoo everyone into action. The less time he had to spend alongside Barbossa and Alanna, the better. But Jack kept a smile even in his feigned state of friendliness because now was most certainly the wrong time to go and make enemies.

With a slight glimmer in his eye, Jack watched as the other crewmen and ladies made their way down the gangplank and onto the white sand beach that was almost blinding in the midday sun. He squinted kohl-rimmed eyes and took in the sight of the island, scanning it for any sign of the unusual. Because it seemed to go that wherever Jack Sparrow went, strange things always followed. Pretending to look occupied, he dawdled once more so as to be one of the last pirates to leave the ship.

He came to stand beside his old friend and confidant but did not appear too pleased. “Mr. Gibbs,” he addressed the former first-mate, “Do you sense that something is… slightly amiss?” It was no more than a whisper so that none but those intended could hear him.

+*+*+*+*+*

Vari smirked at Joe’s response to her and she nuzzled against his shoulder, taking in his scent. So completely different from Edward and the change was exactly what she needed. “Joseph…mi amor*…” The brunette sighed as she listened to him speak. “I do not understand what you mean…” She spoke in a lower tone, unsure of what he was saying to her. “You are plenty strong… plenty capable. Perhaps fortune has not been in our favor as of late, but you never know when it could change.” She kept her words soft and comforting, hoping that the normal Joe she knew would come back out of this brooding state. While Jack and Barbossa babbled on about the Fountain, she could only focus on the man before her; he looked so changed in this moment.

Others filed past them, but Vari stood still, continuing to study Joe’s face for any kind of emotion. What had gone from passionate and seductive changed quickly to concern for the man. They may have had their differences in the past, but over time Vari and Joe had become closer than anyone ever thought they would. Though their relationship was more physical than emotional, the two of them often confided in the other. Perhaps that was what made Lucette act the way she did? Vari could not be sure, but Frenchie was not of importance now. She was solely focused on the man beside her. “If there is anything you aren’t telling me… now is the time to say it,” Vari said, moving in front of him to look him in the eye.

[[*“Joseph, my love…” Jari is so cute. Gah. :teehee: ]]

+*+*+*+*+*

Edward felt a great deal better as Eve approached him with her kind demeanor. Her soft and honest nature made him feel warm inside, as though it were contagious. Varianna had been closed up and emotional lately and it bothered him to be anywhere near her - something that both provided him with sadness and relief. Their relationship was on the rocks, mostly due to Vari’s conflicted feelings about Kerringston. He chewed his lip at the thought as Eve began to speak, unintentionally blocking her words out. They were pirates, true enough, and cheating, lying and deception were part of the occupation. But just because they were pirates didn’t mean they couldn’t be faithful to one another. He shook his head and turned back to Eve with a raised eyebrow as she spoke about her oh-so-wonderful brother, Henry.

Yet another person he simply couldn’t stand.

“I cannot tell you how to respond to him,” Ed whispered, worried that Henry would catch wind of their conversation. “That is your personal battle, Eve. Though I can provide my opinions, and I doubt he will ever truly give up his old ways. One does not simply turn pirate when their beliefs and motivation have been deep-rooted amongst the East India Company. I do not trust a single word that slithers past his teeth.” He glared at Henry from the corner of his eye, wishing that the man would simply disappear.

As Jack announced for everyone to disembark, Edward took Eve by the hand and walked side-by-side with her down the gangplank, seeing to it that they both set foot on land safely. The way that their fingers laced together made it feel as though an empty hole had been filled in his chest. Cliché, but true. Eve was all the things that Vari was not, but the dark-haired Spanish flame still held a tight grasp on his heart. Her beauty was exotic and dangerous, while Eve’s was breathtaking and soft, like the most fragile of porcelain dolls. He could be careless with Vari, but with Eve he had to be gentle and cautious. The defining line between the two was obvious.

+*+*+*+*+*

Soren couldn’t even bear to look at Dante - but he could sense the other man’s eyes on him. It was then that Bethany stepped in, curious and comforting and speaking his name. In all truth, he had never really spoken to the woman, and Soren was never one to just openly pour his guts out to strangers. But Dante… that had been different. When they’d met, it was as if they’d known each other forever. He could tell anything to Dante and vice versa. And their relationship had been faithful and true. It was hard to believe they were done.

Scrutinizing her with reddened eyes, something within Soren finally broke down and he could no longer remain strong. “Bethany… I can’t take this anymore. I have to leave this ship.” He spoke in a soft tone, not wanting Dante to overhear - not that it mattered any longer. Soren wanted to say more, but it was then that Jack began ushering the crew off of the <i>Pearl</i> and onto the sandy beach awaiting them.

For the moment, he had to push his feelings aside - anger, frustration, sadness - and focus on the task at hand. They had to get supplies and bring them back to the ship without any sort of delay, and Soren feared that his emotions would get in the way of things. He returned his gaze to Bethany but he couldn’t force a smile. “We have to go.”

Last edited by Aramel Elyanwe on January 2nd, 2011, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 7:03 pm 
Maia
Maia

Anna watched with a raised brow. Fountain of youth? Well, it had promise, that was if she belived it was real. She turned to ask Tom what he thougt of the situation, only to see him, his leather coat flapping, toward the very pirate who had been giving the speech and was now on the beach. "Oh lord." She sighed, glancing at Caro, who looked as if she wanted to join her brother.

Caro had seen Tom go after Captain Jack, and she knew why. She may have had different reasons, but she still hated the captain. She heard Anna sigh, but kept watching her brother, even as Anna went after him, Clay following her.

The moment Jack left the ship for the beach, Tom started after him. He never got many chances to go after the man, so he wanted this one chance. He could hear Clay calling his name, and Anna asking him to stop. But he didn't. Tom made his way to Jack. "HEY! SPARROW!" He yelled, his hand tensing into a fist. Just one shot, one punch, that was all he wanted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 10:39 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eve ran over Ed’s words as they walked along down the gangplank hand-in-hand, wondering if it was indeed true that Henry could not be trusted. Despite everything, he was still her brother and she loved him. She wanted to believe the best of him, but it was becoming more and more difficult as his behaviour became stranger. What Ed had said had definitely given her food for thought. This may have been her own battle to struggle through, but she had a deep confidence in the dark-haired man. She trusted him probably more than anyone else in the world. If he thought that Henry was untrustworthy, then she couldn’t simply disregard it.

Despite all of the conflict going through her mind, their interlaced hands gave Eve comfort that warmed her to her core. She allowed herself a small glance over her shoulder, back towards the ship. Varianna had stayed behind with Joe. She couldn’t help feeling grateful for it. The woman seemed to have taken a renewed interest in her old flame lately, which had damaged her relationship with Ed considerably. Looking away again, Eve felt a surge of happiness. It felt so comfortable, so right, to be holding hands with Ed. As long as this joy continued, Eve felt that she could bear anything that came her way. Even the prospect that Henry might have tricked her.

Once they set foot on land, Eve looked around at the island, taking in her surroundings. Neither she nor Ed had yet broken away. After a few moments, she turned her blue-grey gaze towards him, her expression somber and steady. She drew a little closer towards him, hoping not to be invasive, and lowered her voice to a whisper. “I’ve thought about what you said, Edward,” she said, softly, hoping that the other crewmates, as they passed them by, did not overhear. “And I promise you, I take it to heart. I can’t deny that I love my brother. He’s my flesh and blood, whatever happens. But… it doesn’t mean that I can completely trust him.” She offered a small, sad smile. It felt bad, admitting this. It saddened her to speak these words, but she couldn’t help it. “I would try to speak with him, but I’m afraid of what he’d say. Of upsetting him. Alienating him from my life. I don’t have any other family around me and I still have hopes that he might yet change…” she paused, shrugging her slender shoulders slightly. She gave a tiny laugh. “I’m foolish, I know. I don’t wish to burden you, Ed. I just wish I knew what to do for the best.”

Looking up at him, she remained silent for a moment. She treasured the close relationship between them, and sometimes she found herself in awe of just how close they’d become. She still found the mere fact of him seeking her presence in his life amazing. To have the trust, the respect, of someone like him stole her breath away. A few moments passed as she observed him, before finally she gave his hand a small squeeze, and smiled. “We should wait for the captains,” she said, nodding towards the ships. “You know, before everyone starts exploring.” She could see that Jack was still waiting on the Pearl, almost as if he was afraid of stepping foot on the island.

~~~

“Come on now, we’ve got to go…” Guinevere reluctantly disentangled her arms from about Cairbre’s neck, grinning guiltily, as neither of them had taken much attention of Jack and Barbossa’s speeches. She smoothed a lock of red hair back from her face, glancing over towards the gangplank as the other crewmates started leaving the ship. She heard Cairbre’s laugh, and when she looked back towards him she saw that his expression was bright with happiness. The strand of hair had fallen back into her eyes again, and he fondly reached out to brush it back, before she darted just out of his reach, teasing him. “You’re dawdling, and it’s not professional,” she reproved him, jokingly.

“Dawdling’s a very enjoyable pastime when I’m with you,” he retorted. She slipped her arm through his, and they walked along together down the gangplank, onto dry land. “But it’s true that you utterly distract me from my work, and I don’t feel in the least bit guilty about it.” He smiled down at her as they stepped onto the sand. They walked past Ed and Eve, who stood together hand clasped, and Guin gave the blonde girl a quick wink, provoking a blush. Guin knew that Eve had feelings for Ed, and she enjoyed friendlily teasing her sometimes.

“Beautiful island, isn’t it?” she remarked to Cairbre. Deftly, she bent down, picking up a pebble from the shoreline. She tested it’s weight in the palm of her hand, before expertly throwing it back into the sea, watching it skip the waves. Briefly, she span along the edge of the waves, her skirts flying as she laughed recklessly. Her mood had considerably improved; upon waking today from yet another nightmare, she’d believed she’d be haunted all day by the contents of her bad dream. And yet now, she found herself feeling strangely exhilarated. Love tended to have that effect upon people.

She strolled back towards Cairbre, leaving footprints in the sand. He grinned at her, his hands in the pockets of his long, dark coat. She slid her arms around his waist and tilted her head slightly, an impish glint in her eye. Cairbre looked down at her, not feeling in the least bit inclined to embark on the mission the captains had appointed them to. All the same, he reminded her, “you told me off for dawdling – this seems a lot akin to that most heinous of crimes.” There was a laugh in his voice. Guin laughed and leaned up on her tiptoes. Cairbre leaned down, just about to catch her potential kiss, when she veered away, her eyes bright with mirth. He laughed, shaking his head. “Don’t you have anything better to do than tease me?”

“You know, I don’t believe I have,” she replied. “There’s some nonsense about finding something called the Fountain of Youth, of course… but we can disregard that.” She smiled, her tone mock-serious. She allowed a few seconds to pass before she leaned in again, letting her teasing expression melt away. “And anyway, you know I only tease you because I love you.”

“Then can I have my kiss, please?” Cairbre enquired gently. He touched her cheekbone as she smiled fondly at him and nodded. The couple leaned into a tender kiss. Several moments passed before they were alerted by a loud, familiar voice; Rosalind was singing an old sea shanty as she set foot on the sand. Laughing softly, Cairbre murmured into Guin’s hair, “I love you so much, Guin.”

Guin smiled, her eyelashes veiling her blue eyes for one moment as she indulged herself by asking Cairbre a question she already knew the answer to. “Will you always?”

“Yes,” he whispered. “Forever.” Guin’s smile widened, and she opened her eyes. Cairbre reflected her smile, swearing to himself again that he was the luckiest man in the world.

~~~

Rosalind darted along the sands, the range of her voice teetering wildly up and down as she sang “yo ho ho and a bottle of rum”. She was actually a talented singer, but she amused herself by bawling out the song extremely badly. Her wild black hair flew as she danced along, not caring about any odd glances she might attract. She briefly considered running up to Cairbre and Guin, but she soon decided upon not disturbing them. Instead, she knelt down in the sands like a child about to make a sandcastle. Smiling to herself, she reached out one hand and traced a shape, a heart, with one long fingernail, before inscribing a name inside it. It was a name that was still dear to her, even though she’d not seen the man it belonged to in such a long time. She wondered what he was doing, and if Andrea had heard anything from him. She didn’t like the idea of asking. If there was one thing Rosalind did not want to be, it was “keen”. Besides, if he was still dallying with those criminals from the East India Trading Company then she didn’t want to know. The name finished, she looked down at it, her expression pensive for a moment. She kissed her fingertips, and then blew the name a kiss. The name, of course, read “Hunter C-N”.

Suddenly feeling foolish, she climbed back up to her feet and moved away from the heart as quickly as possible. She went back towards the gangplank and yelled up towards the Pearl, hoping that her voice would reach Jack and Barbossa. “Hurry up then, you lazy so-and-sos!” only Rosalind had the nerve to address her superiors in such disrespectful terms. Grinning, she turned away.

~~~

“That sounded like an order,” Morgaine remarked to Jack and Gibbs, having heard Rosalind hollering up to them. She patted Gibbs’ arm, wanting to distract him from Jack. “Come, we mustn’t hang about in a lazy fashion. I’m sure the captains are well aware we have work to do.” She directed a challenging glance towards Jack, who seemed keen to remain on board. When a young man approached the captain with an angry shout, Morgaine took her chance and hustled Gibbs towards the gangplank in a friendly but slightly imperious manner. In her opinion, Jack took up far too much of her friend’s time – and he often led him into trouble. “Your captain has the extraordinary talent of attracting arguments,” she said, lightly. “It isn’t his fault, to be sure, but it does him no good. Anyway. Where’s Chrissie?” She looked about as she spoke.

When they stepped onto land, Rosalind bounded over to Morgaine, greeting her with, oddly enough, an outstretched hand. “Will you read my palm?” she demanded. Morgaine raised her eyebrows, drawing away from Gibbs slightly.

“I’m not a fortune teller, Miss Eagle,” she retorted. “And if I may say so, you’re becoming far too excitable.”

Rosalind rolled her eyes, grinning at Gibbs. “It’s a good job she’s pretty,” she stated. “Because I don’t know how you would put up with her otherwise.”

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:31 am 
Istari
Istari

Alanna watched as Jack and Barbossa made their announcements with quiet interest. She had never been one herself for speeches and so found herself content with letting the two men lay down the law. She had better things to do with her time than throw a few pretty words together, she commanded her crew with the opposite in fact. After all, actions spoke louder than words and it was certainly a technique that had worked well for her through the years. In fact these days a simple facial expression received what ever action she required to be done, her reputation was in no way rumour.

The other captains had finished their squawking it seemed and all that was left was for Alanna to give her crew a very hard, sweeping look before she let her gaze fall on Zoe. The girl seemed to buckle beneath her glare and Alanna couldn't help but smile cruelly, letting her tongue slowly wet her lips as if she were eying up some tasty prey.

“My lot with me!” She shouted her order as she made her way down the gangplank and onto the beach, her posture tall and commanding, yet almost entrancing with a slight sway of her hips. “That means you as well Ascot, now!” She barked back at Zoe who was faltering, obviously not wanting to leave Morgaine's side.

It didn't take much of a look from Alanna to bring her hurrying across the sand however. “Stay close Ascot.” Alanna whispered, throwing an arm around the girl's shoulders and pulling her close so she had her ear. “I need you to tell me if you sense anything and I mean anything, you hear?” Zoe swallowed and nodded sullenly. “Good girl.” She whispered again before licking the girl's ear and pushing her away and continuing marching towards the jungle.

“Reinette, Barker!” She barked again, impatience obvious in her tone. “I won't be kept waiting much longer!”

- - - - - - - -

Andrea watched as Zoe hurried after Alanna, a sinking feeling in her stomach. Something wasn't right about the way Alanna tried to posses the young girl and 'Drea certainly didn't like it. She looked to her side where Hector still stood.

“Come on, I suppose we better get this over with.” She said then glanced over to where Jack was hesitating as well. “He's not going to try and steal the Pearl, Hector. No one here will let him.”

She smiled at him, but her attentions were soon distracted by a high pitched voice singing badly out of tune. She looked over to where Rosalind was darting along the sand. She couldn't help but smile and follow the girl who had become much like a sister to her of late. She stopped however as something in the sand caught her eye.

It was a roughly drawn heart and in that heart were the words 'Hunter C-N'. She felt her heart throb painfully for a second and she looked to where Rosalind was now asking Morgaine to read her palm before looking back at the heart. When she'd last seen her brother things hand't been easy. He begrudged her for continuing her life as a pirate and she begrudged him for the part he'd played with the East India Trading Company. He'd been made Governor of Port Royal and had taken Kayla as his ward, but he had told her to stay away as long as she still called herself 'pirate'.

She knew the same was to be said for Rosalind, but she hadn't told the girl such for fear of breaking her heart. The subject wasn't an easy one for Andrea, but she knew it would have to be broached soon, for both their sakes. Not wanting to give the matter another thought she scuffed out the heart with the tip of her boot and looked to see where her captain had gotten to.

[[Small, but hey-ho. If it's alright with you guys I'm going to speed things through a bit in my next post so we can get to the changes quicker :)]]

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:41 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Barker, as Alanna called him, literally barked his name out causing him to tense slightly. Thick dark brows furrowed and a slight growl issued from his throat as he turned from the crew of the Pearl to the crew of Alanna's ship with slight disdain. If it weren't for Zoe he would have jumped ship a long time ago, but as it was, he couldn't do much about his situation at present.

It had only been recently that he had found out about Zoe's gift and at first it had frightened him. There had only been stories about powers like hers that were similar to the Witch Doctors of Anguilla but as he grew to understand it more he found himself feeling more deeply for the woman in ways he could not comprehend.

In all honesty, it was quite frustrating.

Oh well, maybe he would figure things out eventually. For now, he'd just follow the orders of his captain even if he disliked the way she used Zoe for her own gain.

"I'm coming, Captain." He added the last bit through clenched teeth, bowing his head slightly the his cousin, A-Rose, and the rest of the crew before following after Zoe, Alanna, and Reinette.

=====

Bethany had truly believed that Soren would ignore her at the very least. What she had not expected was him to speak to her the way he did, as if he was dying to purge his emotions but not sure if he could do so. The truth of the matter was that they did not know each other and she had no doubt that she would get nothing out of him, but she was a comfort all the same. If that was all that she could provide for the man in visible heartbreaking pain, then she would stay by his side in silence until he was ready or willing to talk to her.

At his request to leave the ship the woman could only nod her head. "Let's go..." The other crew members of Alanna's ship were already heading towards shore and so Bethany took Soren's arm and gently pulled him towards the gangplank.

Looking over her shoulder she saw a quick glimpse from Dante and Aurora-Rose and could see a matching pain in the former's eyes. At least she now knew the cause of the blond's heartache. Offering a quick smile to the pair she turned once more towards the shore and helped guide Soren at his side.

=====

"What am I going to do with you two?" Aurora-Rose said more to herself than to Dante, but she quickly shut her mouth at the rebuffed look she got from the dark haired man. A-Rose really had to learn to keep her mouth shut, but it was all habitual... or so she constantly said with every slip of the tongue or feet.

"Come on, best get off this bloody boat and find what we came here for. The faster we find it the sooner we can leave this place." Dante muttered, wiping at his reddened eyes. He had not shed a tear, but that was because he was well practiced at holding his emotions at bay and would not allow them to fall, thus the reddened orbs.

"Aye, aye Gallows! Let's find us some goods..." That was the final straw that caused Dante to finally smile. Leave it to A-Rose to make the most ludicrous comments at the least opportune moments. Rolling his eyes he pulled the lithe form to him and pressed his lips against Aurora-Rose's temple.

"Thank you..." He whispered in all honesty. If it wasn't for her he knew that he wouldn't survive what was happening between him and Soren. Really he wouldn't have survived very long. Ironically it was her insanity that kept him sane.

"For what?" Aurora-Rose replied with that cheeky grin as she wrapped her arm around his waist and practically dragged him off of the ship, a slight bounce in her step. All thoughts of the man currently locked away in the lower cabins fled her mind.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2011, 2:42 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Joe was hardly the kind of man to push away a woman’s embrace no matter how distraught he was. And so he allowed Vari to continue being near him although he said nothing in reply for some time. Instead, he let her words sink in… which took some time considering all of the commotion going on inside his head. “Perhaps not, indeed,” he snorted in regard to her comments about fortune.

He watched mutely as the rest followed the captains onto the beach. Along with them he saw Lucette. Of course, she would be one of the first if there was a profit for her involved. He could suddenly sense a change in Var’s body beside him. For the first time in several long minutes he looked at Vari and let her hold his gaze. “We should be getting on the beach,” he evaded her and instead gave her a smile. His usual, old smirk. Not today would he be spilling his thoughts to her. No, he preferred to remain an enigma today.

[I'm not posting for Lucette and Henry simply because there's really nothing to post for them. Just let it be assumed they're on the beach with the rest

btw, Lothy you can speed things up if you want ;)]

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2011, 2:45 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*Bumpedy!* :pirate: I don't know who's turn it is to post, but I think this deserves a bump :-D )

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 4:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

((waiting for Aramel.))