Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 165  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 2:02 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Annoyed by the woman's struggles, Drake sent a jolt of pain throughout the woman's body. "Behave yourself," he growled. "Or I promise you, the next one will be far worse, he added as he carried her to his chambers and tossed her roughly upon his bed, ignoring her pleas for him to stop.
------------------------------------------------------------
Screaming as Russell grabbed her, Calista kicked and twisted with all her might but to no avail.
"Oof," she groaned as landed her stomach on his bed. Slowly pushing herself to her knees, she turned to look her captor in the eyes. "Please, don't..." she begged softly as she scooted back away from him, her chest heaving with her labored breathing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 2:10 am 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina cried out in pain, from the jolt and the landing on the bed. She didn't move, she felt she could't. She wasn't going to be able to end her life yet, but she knew, the moment she was alone, she would. "She looked at the man, defeated. 'I', sorry Darius.' She thougt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell grabbed her and put her on her back. "You want me to stop?" He laughed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 2:59 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Laughing in victory, Drake moved and pinned Rosalina beneath him. "It's about time you decided to yield to me," he whispered as he began to kiss her hungrily. Caressing her then, he proceeded to ravish her brutally.
As Russell grabbed her put her on her back, Calista began to writhe beneath him, fear shining in her blue eyes. "Please don't...please stop," she panted as she tried to fight back with all her might, although it seemed to be useless. Oh Gareth. I am so sorry. she thought to herself as a single tear slide from her eyes and down her cheek.
As Darius continued to race through the path, he felt a jolt of pain shoot to his body and he had to pause as he dug his claws into the ground, wincing as if he felt Rosalina's pain. Feeling tears sting his lion eyes, he quickly pushed forward, knowing that he had to find her quickly. He couldn't lose her. She meant everything to him. As he ran, memories of her began to fill his mind. He remembered the way her smile would light up a room, the way her hair framed her face and her bright rich brown eyes. Each picture flowed through his mind, haunting him with the image of her. He remembered how they would play when she was a child. Then as she grew into a beautiful women, he watched her grow and mature with grace and dignity. He could hear her sweet voice in his mind, each of her movements and gestures burned forever in his memory. Taunting him with his own failure. His failure in protecting her. Hold on, he thought once more as he continued to run.
Flying low enough to study tracks left on the ground, Gareth landed when he recognized some stones on the ground left in a rather crude pattern due to the constant jolting on horseback, but he recognized the sign nonetheless. It was a desperate cry for help from the woman he loved. "Calista," he whispered softly as he knelt down and ran his hand lightly over the stone as memories flooded his mind. He could see her gentle smile that could melt the coldest hearts, her blonde hair that to him rivaled the sun in brilliance and the way her blue eyes sparkled when he made her laugh. "Garry, like this?" he remembered her asking him when she was a child as he showed her how to arrange the stones. He then thought of her in her teen years and her early twenties as she blossomed into a beautiful, graceful woman. "Gareth, you're back!" she would cry in delight after he was sent on some mission. He recalled the way she picked up her skirts as she ran toward him and stopped just short of flinging herself into his arms due to proprieties sake. He remembered the worry that would always skip through her blue eyes as she scanned him over to make sure he was all right. He remembered every little thing about her, every little gesture, every tilt of her head, every sweet laugh and sadly every tear. He could still feel the warmth from her lips as she captured his in a passionate kiss, could still taste the sweetness of her mouth. It was a memory that he knew would be forever seared in his memory. And now she was gone. Gone because he listened to her father. Gone because he failed to protect her. And she had been taken without knowing that he truly loved her.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on January 5th, 2011, 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 3:15 am 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina let him do his did. She felt dead, he was worse then the one before in how he hurt her. Tears fell from her eyes as she zoned out. When she was alone she would kill herself. What more could be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell ignored her pleas and grabbed her harshly, hitting her and then Ravishing her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 3:50 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Smirking in glee, Drake continued to ravish Rosalina, enjoying every moment of the torture. He could care less about the woman, he had gotten to enjoy her and that was all that he cared about.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Groaning as Russell hit her hard in her midsection, Calista was certain that he broke a few of her ribs as she heard a loud crack as his fists connected with bone. Turning her head to the side as pain flashed from her body, she stopped her struggling for the briefest of moments as she tried to draw in a decent breath but could not. As Russell began to ravish her, Calista screamed out in pure terror and agony as tears streaked down her pale face. She remembered another time when another man nearly took her, but Gareth had managed to rescue her. And now, she was back at that moment, only this time Gareth couldn't save her. "No! Stop!" Calista yelled as she twisted beneath him, wanting it all to end.
Roaring in rage, Darius continued to lumber forward, growing more frantic with each passing moment. This was taking far too long and as each precious second ticked by, he was growing all the more worried.
Groaning in pain, Gareth winced as he felt a sharp pain in his ribs, knowing that it was coming from Calista. Gritting his teeth, he quickly got to his feet and flew forward, vowing to kill the man who had hurt her. I should have told her, he thought to himself, tears of regret filling his eyes. I should have told her I loved her when I had the chance. Maybe then she would have something to hold on to, but now she has nothing. Only memories of being ravished.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on January 4th, 2011, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina felt her eyes tear, yet she didn't wipe them. She felt dead inside. Her virtue was taken by a man who was supposed to marry her, and there for she was supposed to learn to love him. But he was anything but a kind loveing husband to be. She had told her father concerns, but they were brushed aside. She had mentioned them briefly to Darius, but her proteceter could only do so much. And after things had gotten worse, including that night. She wanted to leave, to be free. But now . . . she was where she had been before. She would never be free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell cursed and hit her agian and again. Trying to beat her into submission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:54 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Laughing cruelly at her tears, Drake did not stop his assault. The more emotional scars he could inflict upon her, the more joy seeped into his hard black heart.
Crying out as blows rained down upon her face and body, Calista felt the tangy taste of blood fill her mouth as the hits grew worse. Her face was now bruised and she choked a few times on her own blood as the blows to her body grew all the worse, causing some internal damage. Feeling the world spin and then start to grow dark before her eyes, Calista did her best to remain conscious out of fear of the worse things this man could do to her once she blacked out. Yet as the moments wore on, she found it harder to remain alert. She could only feel pulses of pain piercing her cloudy mind as Russell's menacing face blurred in and out of focus as she stared up at him with glazed eyes. "Ohhh," she moaned softly as her blue eyes rolled and her lashes fluttered rapidly as she struggled not to pass out from the pain. "I...won't...yield..." she whispered weakly.
Flying with all the speed he could muster, Gareth groaned as another wave of pain washed over him, this one far worse than the last. "Calista, hold on" he whispered, growing all the more frantic to find her, knowing that whomever had her was slowly killing her despite her ability to heal. Growling as he detected the presence of another, Gareth paused in mid-flight and glanced briefly around. Shooting a fireball in the direction of the intruder, the yelp of a woman filled the quiet woods as the half-mortal, half-she elf barely evaded getting burned alive.
"Ever vigilant, aren't you Gareth? I'm impressed," her musical voice intoned.
"What do you want, Analiese?" Gareth asked impassively as a dark-haired blue eyed woman clad in a olive green tunic, brown pants and boots stepped from the shadows.
"I am here to repay a half-century debt. You saved my life years ago and now I will help you save your lady love," she remarked with a slight smirk.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on January 4th, 2011, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 1:24 pm 
Maia
Maia

Roalina closed her eyes, she waited for the man to stop. Waited so she may die. The pain he was causing filled her whole, but she no longer flnched nor cared any more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell growled and hit her again. "You will yeild, or you'll die!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 2:10 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Laughing cruelly Drake hit Rosalina a few times for the sheer joy of it before ravishing her one last time.
Moaning in pain once more as Russell hit her again, Calista did not want to yield to this man. She could not betray Gareth in such a manner. Yet the ravishing and the violent beating was too much for her to handle.Gareth...please....forgive me. I...tried....she thought helplessly. "Then...I....uhhh...choose..dea-" she murmured before her blue eyes rolled to the back of her head and her lashes fluttered once more before closing. A second later her entire body went limp as she fainted away, her head slipping down toward her shoulder as she passed out cold beneath him.
Sniffing the air and ground again, Darius continued to follow the stones, the scent of that blonde girl still strong upon them, letting him know he was going in the right direction. Seeing the home in the distance, Darius knew he was getting close.
"Go back, Analiese. This doesn't concern you," Gareth remarked as he used the wind to fly once more.
"What if I told you that I knew who held your woman? Drake's band. And that she is the prize for Russell---his second in command?"
"You know this---how?" Gareth asked her, hovering in the air.
"I saw them race by here," she remarked. "I can get you in," she remarked.
"Then, let's move," Gareth remarked with clenched teeth, not in the mood to argue. He had felt another flash of pain a moment before feeling nothing, as if Calista's life-force had all but been extinguished.
Smirking to herself, Analiese whistled for her mare as a beautiful white beast rode up to her. Quickly mounting her old friend she raced along the path as Gareth flew in the air, always keeping a lookout for the stones that his love left for him as a trail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 2:56 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina lay still as the man finished. "Kill me, please . . ." she whimpered, gathering her strength to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell grinned as the woman became limp and resumed Ravishing her with all he had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 3:17 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Laughing at the woman's words, Drake just gave her a cold stare. "Now why would I want to do that?" he sneered. "It would spoil me fun," he added as he gave her a roguish grin.
Arriving at the bandit's house, Darius morphed into his true form as he stalked the perimeter of the building. Seeing a few bandits as guards he quickly pounced on them before biting their necks so they could not sound the alarm. Breaking down the door, he then prowled the house in search of Rosalina, his sharp fangs stained with human blood.
Only pausing to read the pebble signs, Gareth remained silent as he used the wind to fly toward the bandit house where Calista was being held captive. Hold on, Calista. I'm coming for you Rose. Don't lose hope. It isn't over, he thought wishing he could send a message to her, willing her to live.
"You truly love her," Analiese said softly, breaking into his thoughts as she watched him behind sky blue eyes.
"She is my world," Gareth told her softly, his voice breaking.
"She will be fine. I sense she is stronger than most would give her credit for," Analiese remarked trying to be as encouraging as possible.
"You don't understand. Perhaps it is a connection we share that is rarely seen, but all her life I could always feel her life-force in the back of mind to know that she was still there. I cannot feel it now, which means that she has become so weak or lost the will to live. Or that she--" his voice trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:07 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina swallowed, the moment this man would leave she would end it all. 'I'm so sorry Darius, my friend, my protecter.' she thought. She had always thought that he could be there for her, and her with him, but no more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Calista lay out cold on Russell's bed, her body bruised and broken from his brutal attacks on her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Making his way through the bandit home, Darius paused outside of Drake's door as he caught Rosalina's scent. Breaking down the wooden frame, he growled as he saw Drake standing over her. "Let her alone," he growled, a roar coming deep within his throat as he lunged at the dark mage. Unperturbed, Drake used his powers to easily side-step the dragon-lion's attack.
"You want to get rough, kitty cat?" Drake taunted as Darius growled at him, being sure to keep himself between Drake and the bed Rosalina was on. "Then come and get me!" the mage hissed before using his dark magic to vanish from the room with Darius in quick pursuit.
"You will save her," Analiese told Gareth quietly. "I have foreseen it," she remarked
"I hope you're right," Gareth remarked as they came upon the last trail of stones and a short distance from the bandit home.
"Someone is already here," Analiese remarked softly. "Save your woman. Leave the rest of the rabble to me. I can run interference for you," she added with a slight smirk as she urged her mare forward and Gareth flew at her side.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on January 4th, 2011, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 4:31 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rosalina opened her eyes. The man was gone, she didn't know how or why. she turned her head to the side, and saw a dagger on a table. She sat up, standing, she went to the dagger and took it, her eyes already lifeless as she took the blade to her wrist and cut into the skin there. There was pain, but she ignored it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell kept at it, the woman was limp, but it did not matter to him, he was getting what he wanted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 11:09 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

A soft groan passed from her lips as Calista slowly started to come around. Feeling Russell ravish her limp body nearly caused her heart to stop beating in fear and disgust. "No, please stop...ohhh..." she moaned weakly as her lashes fluttered slightly and she tried to struggle against him with what little strength she had left.
Roaring as he charged after Drake, Darius leapt in the air and pounced on the man. "I'll kill you for what you have done to her," Darius growled.
"You can try, kitty cat," Drake taunted him before blasting him off with his dark magic.
Racing through broken doorway with bow drawn, Analiese stepped into the darkened room, her elven senses fully alert. As a man charged at her, she swiftly knotted an arrow in place before releasing it with deadly precision, showing no emotion when the point buried itself deep within the man's heart and he slumped to the ground. "Gareth go!" Analiese yelled as she jumped to defend his flank. Nodding, Gareth flew forward, trusting the she-warrior to watch his back.
As one man charged at him, Gareth, easily side-stepped his attack before hitting him with a ball of fire. As the bandit sank to his knees and held his burned limb while howling in pain, Gareth roughly grabbed him by the cuff of his black tunic. "Where is Russell?" he demanded, his voice and menacing.
"There!" the bandit whimpered as he pointed down the long hall to the man's room. "Please, don't hurt me," he begged.
"Prayer not granted," Gareth hissed before allowing a stream of fire to flow from his hands, burning the man alive. Leaving the dying bandit to howl on the ground, Gareth quickly flew down the hall to where his lady love lay barely clinging to life.
Pushing himself to his feet, Darius shook off the dark magic attack and breathed a stream of fire on Drake which he merely countered with a magical shield. "You will have to do better than that kitty," Drake teased before blasting the mythical beast with another magical attack. Roaring in pain as the attack enveloped him, Darius sank to the ground, wincing as he tried to get up. "Play time is over," Drake hissed as he walked over to the dragon-lion. "And it looks like I win," he remarked with a cold smile, preparing to the kill the beast.
Coming upon the battle between Drake and some hybrid creature, Gareth paused for a moment wondering if he should offer the beast some aid. He understood the depth of the power of the dark mage, power that gave him trouble countering. He also knew that by offering this creature aid, it would only delay in the rescue of the woman he loved---time that Calista may not have. To make matters worse, she was weak and if he did not come for her soon, she would be lost to him forever. Yet, he knew the woman Calista grew to be. She would never abandon any man or creature in trouble, nor would she want him to. Growling in annoyance, he summoned power from the light sphere and enveloped the dark mage in it. Yelling out in pain, Drake sank to his knees and turned hate filled eyes upon Gareth. "Your woman will die for this," he hissed, a malicious gleam in his eyes. "She will die because of you. Because you were not there to protect her. Because you failed her in her hour of greatest need," he taunted.
Feeling as if barb was a dagger to his heart, Gareth staggered back slightly, his hazel-green eyes filling with rage as a beam of fire formed in his hand.
Using the distraction, Darius leapt from the ground and pounced upon Drake, his sharp claws digging into the dark mage's flesh. "Go," Darius growled to Gareth. "Leave this wretched thing to me," he added as his claws ripped through Drake's torso, surrounding him in a pool of crimson as Drake drew in weak breaths below him. Nodding his response Gareth turned to fly down the hallway to Russell's room, praying that Calista was still alive.
Meanwhile, Darius prepared to deliver the killing blow when he picked up the scent of Rosalina's blood. "Ro," he whispered in his deep voice as a sharp fear stabbed at his heart. Leaving the dying dark mage on the ground, Darius bounded down the hall and back to the room where Rosalina had been held captive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 11:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

"I thought you were dead, oh well." Russell said and hit her. "Be quiet and play dead, otherwise you'll fell my hand again." He snarled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalina looked at her wrist, it bleed freely. She took the dagger and cut a second time beside the first cut. Her blood flowed again, and she shivered as it did. She didn't care, she would be free soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 165  Next