Noctes atque dies patet atri ianua Ditis;
Sed revocare gradum superasque evadere ad auras,
Hoc opus, hic labor est.

Ye be warned, all who enter here:
Once you come, learn the secrets of the Shadowhunters,
and forget the lies of the Mundane,
only then will be lost, in the
City of Bones.

Disclaimer: * This is based off a FANTASTIC series of books, the Mortal Instruments Series, written by Cassandra Clare, a wonderful author. All characters, ideas, and basic plotline of this RPG belong to her. Also, the first three small paragraphs above are taken from her book, the first of the series, entitled City of Bones. The last one, after the Latin, was written by me. While this RPG will not follow her plotline exactly, we will mirror it and use it for guidelines, however I claim NONE of these ideas as my own, and full-heartedly suggested that any and all who like to read, read this series! ((The Plotline below is also the summary taken word by word from the back of her book!))*

Plotline:
When Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in NY City, she hardly experts to witness a murder. Much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with odd markings (and tattoos). This is Clary's first meeting with the SHadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons -- and keeping the odd werewolves and vampires in line. It's also her first meeting into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interest in an ordinary mundane like Clary? And how did she suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know....

Characters:
Mundane:
Clary Fray --
Simon Lewis --

Shadowhunters:
Jace Wayland -- Turwaithiel
Isabelle Lightwood --
Alec Lightwood --

Others:
Hodge Starkweather --
Valentine Morgenstern --
Lucian Greymark --
Magnus Bane --

A point of reference ((spoilers if you have not read the book!))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Bo ... nstruments)#Characters

Explaination:
Okay guys, many believe that the RP section is pretty much dying, but we are trying to bring it to life again! This is a great plotline with great characters that I really think could help revive this realm of AU; it is not necessary to have read the book in order to be someone, but if you have, please play Clary, because that would help immensely (yet again, also not necessary!) But if you do sign up, please no god-moding, look up a summary or something to familiarize yourself with the plot and stay committed, please. With those "rules" outta the way, the plot is basically this: Clary, a mundane (a slang-term for human) and her best friend Simon, discover the world of the Shadowhunters, a world that Jace, Alec, and Isabella introduce them to; Clary is actually a Shadowhunter, but is unknown to her powers as one. Hodge is the three Shadowhunter's mentor at the Institute, where he teaches them to become better Shadowhunters; for they are all fighting against Valentine, who is a Shadowhunter turned evil who is trying to collect all the Mortal Instruments in order to summon an army of demons to destroy the mundanes (humans), who Valentine hates. So this RPG would be a basic journey for Clary to discover that she is indeed a Shadowhunter, teaching her the ropes of the breed, and trying to keep the Instruments out of Valentine's hands. I hope we get some interest and finally get some RPs going again!!! :D Feel free to ask any and all questions and I will try to help them get their appropriate answers before we get this show on the road!

Post subject: Re: City of Bones
PostPosted: June 4th, 2011, 4:39 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Haha! I don't have time to properly read through all your stuff, but I've read the first book... and I might just take Clara... just because we have the same hair color(according to the cover of the book series, anyway).

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2022, 3:39 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Bookmark this page to demand the time being codes and offers ; 10% OFF, Get 10% OFF Platinum Batteries, DV10BAT ; 5% OFF, Get 5% OFF Avon Tires, AVON5
Visit:
Bookmark this page to demand the time being codes and offers ; 10% OFF, Get 10% OFF Platinum Batteries, DV10BAT ; 5% OFF, Get 5% OFF Avon Tires, AVON5

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2022, 3:42 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Limits worth hollering about is what Groupon shows improvement over someone else. Our speedy markdown codes stage gets cash saving a piece of cake!
Visit:
Limits worth hollering about is what Groupon shows improvement over someone else. Our speedy markdown codes stage gets cash saving a piece of cake!