Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The RPG Inn
PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 4:53 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Pff, swords are overrated" muttered Loki, still furious at Cara that she doesn't worship him. "This man has right, play the piano, instead of flying after monsters. It's dangerous and mortals like you are even easier to harm by creatures. Your bodies are weak."

He made ugly smile.

set by skitty

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 5:25 am 
Istari
Istari

Cara looked at Loki slowly and narrowed her brows. This silly god was making her nerves as sharp as steel.

"Maybe you want to try me with sword? Oh, I forgot, you don't use them...you use you god powers. So technology. I have an idea, maybe we stop and try one more time? I am not in the mood for quarrels..."

She really wanted to talk with Loki normally but was he capable to it?

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 6:28 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Well, if you insist..." Loki shut up and looked if Harthad brings his water. "But dragons away."

set by skitty

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 11:09 am 
Elf
Elf

"Um.......anyways," Harthad was once again not wanting to be caught up in an arguement between Cara and Loki. "I'm sure we do have a piano somewhere, I think it's in the closet. One of the closets we have....it could be anywhere, actually. We lost it when we had a visit from some Oliphaunts, Adipose and the newsies from New York....um, anyways, argh! Why do I keep saying that?! Anyways, we do have some wine, I'll get it for you. Ariadne, do you want anything to drink? Gosh, the inn is so full today, I don't know how I'm going to eat anything myself! Arabella, where are you? Did you fix the exploding oven yet?!" Harthad hurried back into the kitchen, eager to please everyone in the inn at this moment. She poked her head out for a minute. "Oh, and that chap in the corner, with the hood? Would you like anything to eat or drink? Anything?"

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 1:41 pm 
Istari
Istari

Drogon flied to Mr. Darcy. He was more curious than other dragons (and bigger) and wanted to spiff his head everywhere. Now the gentleman was perfect object for his affection. Cara smiled looking as her dragon is approaching him and stay in the air before him, waving with the wings.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 6:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

The sight of her husband face to face with a dragon - even a tame dragon - was one that Ariadne had never expected to see. Neither, it appeared, had Mr. Darcy thought that he would meet a creature he had always assumed was mythical. He turned deathly pale and took a hasty step back as the dragon flapped towards him. "I am a gentleman," he muttered, "and although I have seen and done many things in my day, I will not allow this to be one of them." He gave Ariadne's hand a quick squeeze. "I will be in our rooms if you need me," he said, and promptly swept out of the room.

"Please excuse my husband," Ariadne said, directing an apologetic smile towards Cara, Harthad, and Loki. "I'm afraid you've quite put him out of his element. He's really very agreeable once you get to know him." Turning to Harthad, Ariadne then said "I think a simple ice water will do for me at the moment, thank you."

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 9:24 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupas watched everything as it transpired, content in just having a few moments of calm in his life. When Harthad asked if he wanted anything He nodded, and said "Mirkwood wine, if you have any, some salted pork, steamed vegetables, and slice of cake, red velvet if you have it. Thank you, m'lady." He then returned his attention to his pipe, and the other patrons.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: June 30th, 2012, 8:26 am 
Istari
Istari

Cara smiled. Mr. Darcy was not created for dragon-taming, that was sure.

"Hope he will be back soon" she said to Ariadne. "I think I am very curious about your husband. Maybe because I have heard somewhere his name before...? But he also seems a mysterious person."

PostPosted: June 30th, 2012, 10:07 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Very mysterious" Loki couldn't help himself. "Just look at him and imagine him on a horse."

He smiled to Cara and Ariadne, looking so innocently that only a fool could take him seriously. Besides, these were mortals, as well as this Darcy. He may be good looking but not as good as him when he attacks Midgard with whole army.

"Shh, I didn't mean anything wrong, you know..."

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 4:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Really?" Ariadne said, uncomfortable with all the attention. "I can't imagine how you could have heard of him. I suppose he is a bit mysterious, though he's got nothing on you," she added, with a pointed glance at Loki and the other patron in the corner.

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2012, 9:16 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Cara called Drogon who flied to the strange customer in the corner and gave him a peach.

"He loves peaches" shesaid. "I think it has something to do with to-be-king Renly and his fruit that he gave to his brother. I guess they feel Westeros in the skin."

sig set by skitty banner by nurr

PostPosted: August 4th, 2012, 5:11 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupas smiled to Araidne, and then said "I just enjoy keeping to myself m'lady. I don't mean to appear mysterious. He then looked to the small dragon that flew up to him, and said to Cara as he peeled the peach "I doesn't really mater my somebody enjoys something, does it? It is their choice, and theirs alone. It's not different the the woman who prefers to wear pants compared to the woman who enjoys a nice dress. It's simply preference, and none should try, and control that. Don't you agree?" He then gave a few of the peach slices to the dragon who came to rest on his right arm, as he ate a few himself.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: August 5th, 2012, 10:54 pm 
Maia
Maia

Amid the buzz of conversation, SG stepped into the inn and sighed tiredly. Her jacket was frayed and the edges were smoking from what could have possibly been a scrape with a cranky dragon. Her sleeves had ink spilled on them, her jeans were torn in a few places and singed from magic, and her sneakers looked fit to fall off at any moment. She tucked her frazzled curls behind her ears and pushed up her glasses.

She looked around the room and her weary face turned up in a smile. "It's a long way to Middle Earth from Camelot," she said, moving further into the room, "but by Eru, is it good to be back."

PostPosted: August 6th, 2012, 11:11 am 
Elf
Elf

Harthad popped up over the counter, grinning. "Your food's on the way, sir. Miss over by the door, would you like anything to eat?" The oven dinged behind her and she ran over, pulling out the pork and lifting the plate of vegetables from the counter while sidling over to the glass case to get the piece of cake. When she had all those things balanced, she skirted over to the man in the corner. "There you are, sir. Anything else?"

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 28th, 2013, 7:08 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Aralas entered the inn. It was old and the door's hinges squeaked. There was dust everywhere, and the place seemed to be abandoned. She read aloud a sign on the far wall. "Ye Olde RPG Inn."
Huh. "This place sure needs cleaning and livening up," she told herself.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 1st, 2013, 2:25 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Elwing stepped into the inn, pushing her damp hair away from her face. She removed her sopping wet cloak, and went to sit by the hearth.

O lith naur echuiathar aen,
Calad od dúath thuiatha;
Adamminen i vagol vreithannen,
Pen-thôl ad echannen i aran.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next