Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Comedy of Fortune RPG
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 1:31 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Ravast's eyes opened. He was skilled thief and spy and many times he was in danger but he didn't expect to find himself in such danger so quickly.
"Captain, can I go with you? I am negotiator, after these all years spent on theft, I made my tounge silver. Maybe I can be useful with those guards. You have nothing to lose."

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 1:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Yes" was the only that Joana said and then she started to equip herself. She took the cutlass that she always was using in abordages and couple of pistols, more dear to her than any man. She also took small sheet of paper and hid it in her bra.

"What are you still doing here?" she said turning to marauders that were still in her cabin. "Go on your positions. Except you - she said to Raina - stay in my cabin until thing will be sorted. I want to talk will all three new crew members."

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 3:40 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: Somewhere where there's free pumkin spice coffees. HAPPY AUTUMN!

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Raina said. "I can fight you know." She spied a sword near the wall, and armed herself with it. She made her way to the cabin, grumbling to herself. She was not defenseless.

Avatar http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 3:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

"I don't want to lose all new members in one stupid fight with guards" said Joana after her. "Grandes also isn't going. Most of my crewmates are skilled sword and gun wielders. Keep yourself safe until we head to serious danger. There you will show your skills and flaws...we all will show." she said it with quite sullen voice but quickly put herself together and added. "Grandes, stay with Raina."

After that Joana left the cabin and went to the deck.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 8:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupas watched as the group of gaurds made it's way to the head of the dock. They waited there for a few minutes and then another two smaller groups arraived as well. The Captain of the gaurdes then started giving directions with his arms, and the two smaller groups quickly spread out with there rifels all pointed toward the Royal Fortune.

After this the Captain lead the original group of gaurdes toward the ship and signald for them to stop in front of the ramp. The Captain then precedded to walk up the ramp himself, and said to Lupas "Where is the Captain of this vessel. I would some questions answered. Come now sailor, step lively." the Captain cearly thought himself above sailors as he looked down on Lupas, and looked around the ship with disgust, odviously he had never been out to see, and seen the hardships that accompanied it.

Lupas nodded his head to the Captain, and said "Good day Captain, I'm Lupas, the Master at Arms, welcome to the Royal Fortune, we are a trader ship in dock to resupply. We will be departing soon, but the Captain will be on deck soon, and you could met with her before we depart. Ah, here she is now actually." Lupas then looked toward Joana and said" Captain, this is the Captain of the gaurds. He wishes a moment of your time before we depart."

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 9:57 am 
Istari
Istari

Joana looked at the guards. Three times less than her crew but most of her crew were people like Grandes who had not better option than to sail with her. Her trusted people were few, much fewer that she said to Raina.

"What is it, captain?" she asked politely. "A ship can't dock safely in the port not being disturbed? I guess you have a reason why you came here with a lot of guards and weaponed like for the battle. Could you explain me this...captain?"

She knew that under courtesy she acted rather deffensive but she knew already that talks won't do the thing. They knew about her. Possibly they have her portrait. And she was so happy that her face isn't on walls yet.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 5:23 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Raina listened carefully to what was going on outside the cabin. "I don't know how they can lie like that. I guess I'd better learn." she muttered to herself.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 1:43 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Besides here is a lady" added Ravast with a wide smile. "Is this honorous to come with weapons to lady's ship? Be wise, people."
He didn't notice murderous look Joana gave him.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 10:35 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

The Captian of the gaurdes was starting to feel less sure about this whole idea, and said "We received this document describing a notorious female Captain that you fit the description of." Lupas stepped forward and said "Let me see that Captain." the Captain handed him the document.

Lupas face grew into an expression of pure fury and read aloud "This document to be sent to all port garrisons. Be on the lookout for a young female Captain. She is a known pirate. Her ship has little available information as the name is covered durring attacks, and it resembles most murchant ships. The woman herself is of a short stature, with brown eyes, short dark hair, and a broken nose. If you see this woman approach her with extreme caution."

Lupas crushed the paper, and through it in the gaurds face, and said "This is why you dare approach my Captain in such a manner. Allow me to open your eyes to the docks sir." Lupas then turned, and started pointing at differant ships and young women, and said "Any of those ships, or those women could easily be the woman described in this document. It describes most ships, and see faring women that you will see. So what exactly makes you treat my Captain with such suspicion."

The Captain looked around nervously, and trying to compose himself said "Well we were informed that a woman had been seen taking a young barmaid away from her work in the early time of the day, and we had reason to believe that the barmaid may have been forced to leave, and was going to be used for slavery." The Captain had started to doubt his own words as he said them. Lupas appeared fuming mad, his right hand tightening around his staff making his knuckles turn white.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 12:11 pm 
Istari
Istari

Joana smiled. This was going to be gorgeous, if they think about slavery of Raina.

"Indeed, the barmaid came with me but from her free will. I looked for crewmen in the port and she - let's say it - didn't like her...previous job. I took her as a cook on my ship."

She watched with pleasure how captain's face is making less and less sure.

"Besides, you can ask her herself. Ravast, tell Raina that some men want to talk with her. As for your words about pirates, I despise them as much as you do and you can ask any of my crew members about them and they will say the same. As my Master of Arms says, there are many short women with broken nose."

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 2:35 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Ravast stepped down without any word and turned to captain's cabin. He found Raina in bad mood but he had to smile. So much mess because the innkeeper didn't keep his tongue in the mouth.

"Captain wants to see you. And...guards. They seem to believe that you are our...slave."

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 3:31 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Raina walked out of the cabin, eyes fixed on the guards. "No, sirs, I am not a slave." she said. "I came of my own free will."

Raina looked at them one eyebrow raised, daring them to say anything else.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 7:32 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

The Captian of the gaurd looked at Raina, and said " And how do I know that you aren't saying this because of your life being threatened. I mean, why would you leave such a fullfiling job so suddenly, expecially to work on a boat, of all things?"

Lupas scoffed, and said "Well, lets see Captain, either you are trying for a promotion, or you where promised something from the owner of the bar.... no, no, wait, I got it, it's both isn't it." The Captain of the gaurd rested his hand on the pommel of his sword while he glared at Lupas.

Lupas nodded his head then, and said "Alright, so it's both then. A bit opportunistic, even for a Captain of the city gaurd. I mean, have you even thought about the predicament that your actions here could cause, for you, and your men." The Captain looked aroud the ship at that moment noticing the rest of the crew for the first time.

They were all staring at him, and there wasn't a kind expression amoungst the bunch. The Captains body language changed then, he looked like a man ready to run for his life, but he just stood rooted to the deck, he slowly looked back at Lupas who smilled, and said "I didn't think you had."

Last edited by Kraven H. Silverfox on April 5th, 2012, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2012, 12:00 am 
Istari
Istari

"I would advice you to turn away, because here you won't find any pirates and slaves" said Joana with harsh tone. "The job of Raina is better paid than in the bar and she likes to stay with us, no matter what you think. If you want to have problems, that is your thing but I bet your supervisor wouldn't look at this like that. Let's say that causing problems to innocent people doesn't belong to your duties."

She became angry at the captain, because she felt that only his stubborn attitude stays between their safe departure and fight. Lupas played well and if he continued, maybe they could leave the port without any problems.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2012, 3:45 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Ravast stood and was observing the event. Joana looked calm but he knew that the guards are in danger. What he heard about Joana Starky the pirate captain was that she was merciless to enemies and great for friends. Guards had no chances if whole crew would gather together. He saw few well built sailors that went from the trap with a strangely innocent look on their faces.
He also notice how calm and diplomatic is Lupas. Joana was choosing good men for her crew. In that light, the success of her mission was very probable...

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 5th, 2012, 5:55 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Though at first sight Raina may have appeared calm, she wasn't. Inside, she was shaking. She stepped back, trying to get out of the scrutiny of the guards' eyes. Avoiding the fight seemed easy. Avoiding being taken back to the bar? Not so much.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next