Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: The Gamer's Game (Star Wars RP)
PostPosted: April 21st, 2015, 11:57 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaden Valdez viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7467

Jaden received a communication on his holo recorder... it was late... very late. "What in the swamps of Degobah is someone doing calling me at this time of the night?!"

He answered... and now he knew... he had to go.

A bounty hunter viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4388

Across the city a bounty hunter sat at a cantina table as the lat customers shuffled out onto the streets. His holo recorder sounded. An electronic voice prompted him and suddenly he knew... he had to go.

Jaden Valdez and the bounty hunter headed to the same location, with the same instructions, and completely unsure what lay ahead. They were only told that another would be coming.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: The Gamer's Game (Star Wars RP)
PostPosted: April 22nd, 2015, 12:45 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena Roxas: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23044

The young woman moaned as she rolled over on her cot. Her holo recorder having woken her from her sleep. It took her a few moments to get the item from the shelf, and a few more as she realised what she was hearing. Swearing she turned it off, cutting the voice off before they could finish. She had a job, and while she wasn't going to be paid, something she hated, she had no other choice. She had gotten the location of where to meet before hanging up. Getting dressed she adjusted her holsters and belt before finally getting her jacket on and putting her hair back. Once she made sure she had everything, she walked out of the 'hotel'. Eventually she arrived, seeing two figures, both seemed to be watching anyone who walked past.

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2015, 6:02 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Finally they were all there.

"Alright," the bounty hunter said. "Looks like we are all here. You can call me X."

Jaden stood up from where he lounged against an old speeder that was years past use. "Jaden Valdez," he introduced himself, tipping his head towards the young woman who had joined them.

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2015, 6:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena eyed the pair of men. "Roxas." She told them, crossing her arms. She didn't make a habit of sharing her first name, after all, she was a smuggler, and first names could get you killed or worse if you weren't careful. "So either one or both of you is the *beep* who called me here, or you were both called as well." She told them.

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2015, 9:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaden Valdez held his hands up. "Don't look at me!" he looked over to X.

"I know the man who called us but it wasn't me. I am no different than you two... a pawn in his schemes."

The bounty hunter turned his back on the two and started walking. "The ship is this way. The "Gamer" gave me instructions. Fortunately for you this is my second round with this thug and I managed to survive the first so we have a pretty good chance of surviving the second as well."

Jaden looked at Roxas then at the bounty hunter. He shrugged and then moved on. Following the unnamed man.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 12:20 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena followed, uncrossing her arms. "Well who ever he is, he's connected. I don't like people who I don't know having my number, unless I am referd to them. Even then, I know to expect the call if they are first time callers." They passed a food shop and took the food that was 'offered' with out a second glance.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"He's connected alright," X said. "To everything. I don't know where this guy gets his networks..."

After passing the food they turned down an alley and towards a docking bay near the back of the large building to their right. Inside was a magnificent looking ship. It's design was sleek and streamline like Nabooian make, but it was a solid black and in the shape similar to a sting ray with long wings that came to a soft point and a short "tail" of sorts.

The ship was easily large enough to support a ten man crew but could probably be pileted by one man if need be.

"Nice..." Jaden commented as they entered the hanger. "Now that's a spaceship."

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 12:40 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena eyed the ship. "Yeah, if you want to get caught. Something like that, it stands out like a sore thumb. I don't know what this job is, but that ship is just screaming, 'Hey look at me. I'm different. I'm not conspicuous at all.' Who ever decided that's the ship to use is an idiot."

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 12:43 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

X chuckled... though barely audibly. "That would be the Gamer's idea."

Jaden on the other hand just stood back and looked at the Yelena. Finally he shrugged, "I thought it was cool..."

As the ship opened they stepped inside where the holo recorder was waiting with a resounding and rather annoying beep that repeated every five seconds.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 12:49 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena rolled her eyes at X's comment. If that was the idea, then why use her. If this Gamer knew all about her, and the things she done, then he would know she lived under the radar. That she hated being noticed. "Well, then this game must be some kind of sick joke." She muttered as they entered the ship, and seeing the holo recorder she silently cursed. "Oh, now the joke's really started, see I'm laughing." She said mockingly.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 1:01 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

X grew serious and turned towards the other two before he answered the holo recorder.

"You are very correct... it is a very sick joke." His eyes narrowed and his hand shifted on his pistol hilt, his finger even gripped the trigger. "I've been through this once...this time either him or I is leaving this event in a body bag." He glanced back to the holo recorder. "But for now... we need to play it cool."

Jaden didn't know what to say.... he just stood in silence.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 1:16 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena didn't say anything at that. She didn't care who died, but if this Gamer didn't die, she would make she found out how he found out about her. "Answer it." She said after a while.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 8:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

The bounty hunter tilted his head towards Yelena but said nothing. He reached over and answered the call.

"Well... X, your a veteran at this... how rude to keep me waiting," a voice poured through the ship speakers but no image appeared.

X said nothing.

After a brief pause the Gamer continued. "Hmpf... fine. This is your task... and you all know you reasons for accepting my most generous offer to participate in this game... and I know them too!" With that he let out an almost childish yet sinister laugh.

Jaden didn't seem like he was paying too much attention to the man at all. He was looking over the ship controls and interior workings.

"Anyways," The gamer continued. "The goal this time is to follow my riddles to...." some quirky music was qued in the background as if to build suspense. "You guessed it! The next riddle. There will be a series of 10 riddles and getting to each one will pose a unique challenge. Once you solve all ten riddles you will receive the last riddle which is the final task. Complete that final task for me and YOU WIN! Your prizes are...." The man sounded the drum roll this time.

X was noticeably agitated but held his peace for the time being.

"YOU lives!" Again the Gamer laughed. "That is... if you happen to survive! You will also be allowed to keep the ship you take the voyage in. You can sell it and split the money, keep it and start your own pirate ship, or kill eachother in a free for all for it for all I care!" Another laugh.

At this X could no longer hold his composure. "Get on with it!" X demanded.

The Gamer's voice turned serious. "Hm... very well." It seemed to be twice as deep and equally as dark now. "Your first riddle is on Odik II. There are three space ports, one is larger than the other two but the remaining two are larger than the first and when you arrive be watchful for travelers. Once there hack the main security system and you will discover the riddle."

With that the transmission ended.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena clenched her fist. "That *bleeping bleep*." She snapped. "What is his problem. Seriously, riddles? I'm going to kill him. I'm going to find out who he is and kill him. No one, no one uses me. I'm am NOT A TOY!" The ship trembled slightly.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaden Valdez backed away from Telena for a slight fear that she may even be hostile towards him.

X on the other hand turned slowly towards her. "Then I assume I can count on you? I have a plan to bring him down."

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:19 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena nodded, her eyes flashing for a brief moment. "Yes, you can count on me. I will not be used, not again." She kept her hand clenched. Then she turned to the other man, Jaden. "What about you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next