Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: From Apprentice to Knight. (Another Starwars RP)
PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 8:24 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Deppa nodded to Marl as well. Then she turned towards Ayla. "So what do you think of the city so far?"

"It's really neat!" Ayla answered. "I love the decorative way the buildings made. It looks like a really neat place."

"You and I will be staying with the princess to protect her and watch over the political scene from the palace," Depa explained.

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 8:32 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"And Jax and I will be tracking down the leaders of this military coo and discovering who is stiring the pot on this political unrest brewing," Ploo Countered. "If all goes well we will have this case wrapped up in a few weeks."

Jax looked over to Ayla. He could tell her excitement. He was excited too. A few weeks in a place like this would not be objectionable. Finally they headed inside and Marl introduced them to the queen.

"Thank you, Master Jedi, for aiding us in this time of need," the Queen greeted them.

Ploo nodded.

"I believe you have met Jedi Karik," Marl said, motioning to the strange Jedi who had met them in the council room earlier.

"Not a Jedi, per say," Kerik said. "The council and I had our differences and we went our separate ways back many years ago... as I am sure Masters Koon and Billaba know. However, we remain allies to one another." Kerik moved towards the center of the room. "This is what we know so far." he motioned and a screne came up with holo images. "These men are the ones leading the political coo... but we believe them to only be puppets. These are two men known to be funding the military coo... little is known about the. All of these individuals would be a good place to start investigating."

"What investigation is already under way?" Master Koon asked.

"I have my men watching all these individuals for any incriminating information," the Queen announced. "Until we find somthing more to go on Nabooian law prevents me from taking further action. You, as Jedi, however, are beyond such laws."

"And I am watching our last suspect," Kerik announced. "This man." the screne changed to bring up a face that Koon and Billaba would both recognize. Another "Jedi" who had differences with the council. Balordim.

"You never informed the council that he was involved!" Koon stated.

"That is because I knew you would not come..." Kerik admitted.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 9:24 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Depa looked over to Ploo Koon. She knew, too. Kerik was right, they would not have come.

Ayla looked to her Master, then to Jax, giving him a questioning look. She had no idea what was going on.

"What?" she mouthed the words to Jax wondering if he knew anything about this man.

"I can not guarantee our cooperation," Depa said. "Your deception is telling Kerik."

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 9:29 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Indeed," Ploo agreed.

"Don't jump to conclusions," Kerik scolded. "You are Jedi... think rationally. I am here to help the Queen, if I were in league with this man then I would not be giving you all this information."

"Unless you were playing a bluff and betting against your hand," Ploo responded.

"Kerik has been my advisor for years," the queen interrupted. "I trust him. We believe that Balordim chose this planet because he learned of Kerik's position here."

"You remember how he was always trying to best me at the academy," Kerik reminded the Masters. "I believe this to be little more than that same old game on a world war scale. We can't let him tear this planet apart."

Ploo Glanced at Depa. "Your thoughts?"

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 9:32 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"If the queen trusts him," Depa said. "We must ask the council for council. I will give my vote to stay, for the protection of this young princess, Amidala."

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 9:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Agree," Ploo said. "We must confer with the Council."

The queen nodded her approval as the Jedi masters turned to leave. Jax followed behind. Finally giving Ayla a shrug letting her know he had no idea who this Kerik was or this Balordim.

They were shown to their guest house and soon the questions came. Ploo could see them in his apprentice's eyes.

"Long ago Kerik and Balordim were competitors in training," Ploo explained. "Once they became Knights they both had disagreements with the council, but Balordim only after Kerik. The council initially blamed Kerik for Balordim but soon realized that the two were not in the same spirit. Kerik trully seeks to help others... he simply uses means that are not acceptible by Jedi rules. Balordim seeks his own."

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 7:05 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"But, Kerik was still known to dissobey the rules of the Jedi and the orders of the council," Depa said. "Can we trust him?" She looked at Ploo. Master Koon knew the Jedi better than she had.

Ayla stood by and listened... There was little else for her to donat this point.

PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 1:30 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jax stood and listened as well. They were waiting on the Jedi Council to assemble to discuss the new developments and little else could be done at this time.

"I am not sure," Ploo admited. "But it hardly leaves us much of a choice if we want to insire the safety of Naboo. I am unsure why Kerik would have suggested bringing us into this if he wanted to achieve his own ends. Our pressence will only make his plans more difficult."

PostPosted: January 4th, 2016, 1:27 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(SORRY! Forgot again!)

Depa nodded. "Then we must proceed with the mission. We can not back down when this young princess may be in danger."

Ayla agreed with Depa. Besides, they had come all this way already. "So what's the plan?"

"We must contact the council," Depa told her. "They should be assembled soon."

PostPosted: January 4th, 2016, 8:51 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( Lol no worries)

Before long the com started sounding. The council was assembled and ready to hear the plight of the jedi on Naboo. It was a disturbing development, indeed. All agreed on that point. Aome thought they should pull out but most concured that the young princess Amidala could not be left unatended. The mission would go on, but extra precautions would have to be taken.

The two masters would no longer be spliting up to tackle the task. They were to stick together at all cost in case of trickery on the part of the former Jedi Kerik.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2016, 11:52 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Sorry!! It's been forever since I have been on this site. Are you still wanting to continue?

PostPosted: July 4th, 2016, 6:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Hey! It has been a while. I don't really remember where we were at but I'm always up formpicking things up and movig on.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 6:57 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Alright! :) I'll let you keep it going. I'll have to re read some!

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 7:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Ok. I'll kind of pick up where we were but skip ahead a little to the start of their mission)

The decision had been made, they would keep going with the mission. They would be careful of Kerik and his rival, but they would not abandon the young princess Amidala.

"The princess will heading home for a week," Ploo Koon explained. "There is suspicion that on her way home is when the assassination attempt will be made. The four of us will accompany her in plain clothes." Ploo turned towards Ayla and Jax now. "She will be taking the public transport. You two will be on the same section as her, one at either end. Depa and I will be in the sections on either side. The assassin will likely come from one of the adjacent section. If you see anything suspicious let us know immediately. Any questions?"

PostPosted: July 9th, 2016, 3:12 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(ok)

Ayla listened and nodded. She understood.

She looked at Deppa and Deppa spoke. "We expect the assassin to try and take her out in person... but Master Koon and I will be keeping an eye out for attacks from outside sources such as missiles or other threats. If something like this happens you two will have to take Amidala and get her off the public transport to safety."

PostPosted: July 9th, 2016, 3:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Yes," Ploo agreed. "And if that happens you are to take the young princess to a safe house and tell no one. We will meet you there. The coordinates have been sent to your data pads."

Jax nodded. "Understood master."

"It will be time to depart soon," Koon instructed them. "We should head to the transport."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next