Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: July 13th, 2017, 10:06 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley stared at the man before her in complete and utter shock. She barely knew what to say, what with all of this new information now fighting for room in her mind.
She blinked and fidgeted nervously with her hands.
"I...I don't know what to say...."
She muttered softly as she shifted on her feet again.
Why would this man tell her all of these things if he had nothing to loose? The more she looked at him, the more everything seemed to be true. She took a step towards him and reached out to touch his hand, but at the last moment, she paused and pulled away.
What if he was just trying to convince her in order to...harm her!
Just then a distant and somewhat blurry memory came back to her. There was shouting, beeping and bright lights. Then there was a voice....a chilling voice. A very familiar voice. Henry. After that was fear...threats...and pain. Unbearable pain. But then someone laid down next to her and covered her with his jacket.
The memory went as quickly as it had come and she gasped as she looked back up into his eyes. Tears began to fill her eyes and she again reached out to touch his hand.
"Did you...lay down next to me when I was in....a hospital?"
She asked, hoping that it was true.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 11:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Hospital?" Jaxson questioned, but then realized she must be speaking of the time Henry had his assistant take the bullet from her. "I uh... wouldn't call it a hospital. It was after Henry's man had shot you and then they took the bullet out. They refused to let you have any pain killers and after the opporation it was very cold." Jaxson grew angry at the memory and a fire flickered in his eyes but grew soft again as he thought of the moment they shared after. "I gave you my jacket. You were cold... and I laid with you while you rested."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 12:10 pm 
Ent
Ent

As if in response to his explanation of her memory, Riley's shoulder began to ache and her memory became more clear. A shiver ran down her spine as the pain and emotions of that day flashed through her mind.
"Oh."
She said as she searched his eyes like she was searching for his name.
"I...I remember now...but...I don't remember your...name..."
As she looked into his eyes, she took a small step towards him and chewed on her lip as she tried to recall his name.
"Arn...Jax...Jaxs-Jaxson?"

PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 8:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson's face broke into a wife smile and he reached out to take Riley's hands without thinking. As he touched her he paised. "I'm sorry, I should... wait. I know you don't remember everything... but I-we won't be safe here forever. It's only a matter of time before Henry comes after us."

PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 10:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley felt her heart beat faster and her stomach flip as she felt this man touch her hand. She smiled nervously and blushed as she became lost in the depth in his eyes, but then her smile faded as he mentioned Henry.
"Oh...."
She blinked and glanced down at the ground for a moment as her mind reeled, trying to remember why he would be after them.
"Um...no, you're right."
She shook her head as she lifted her gaze to meet his.
"We need to go. Do you....do you know where we could be safe?"

PostPosted: July 19th, 2017, 8:47 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I know a place we could stay for a while... but we would need a car to get there," Jaxson told her. "It's a cabin out in the woods my dad used to go to for vacation."

PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 10:58 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley answered Jaxson with a slightly nervous tick in her voice; how could she trust this man when she could barely remember meeting him? Yes, she remembered him sharing his jacket with her, and he confirmed it, but was he just saying that to get close to her?
"Okay. But...I don't remember your-your name. I know it's silly to ask you but....well, I just need to know. I think it would help me jog my memory more."

PostPosted: July 21st, 2017, 12:20 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Jaxson," he said with a sad expression. He hated seeing her this way... sorrow threatened to turn to anger towards Henry for all his malicious acts so Jaxson shoved it out of his mind and repeated. "Jaxson. Jaxson Paxton."

PostPosted: July 21st, 2017, 11:37 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled and quietly laughed as he gave her his name. What she had hoped for didn't happen right away, so she decided to try his name out for herself.
"Jaxson..."
She bit her lip and lowered her gaze as she tried to remember first hearing his name.
"Jaxson."
She muttered again, and this time, she recalled a small moment they had shared.
"Jaxson. You...you were one of Henry's newest members. You saved me before Henry could do anything. You told him....didn't you say you needed someone who was like you....to understand you?"
Her eyes met his and for a moment, she began to feel as though she truly knew him.
Suddenly a gunshot came from a block away and she could hear shouting. It wasn't Henry, but it was his henchman.
Her eyes widened in fear as another gunshot resounded in the air and she looked at Jaxson then took his hand and began to run.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2017, 4:13 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Yes, I d-" Jaxson started to answer before being interrupted by the sound of shooting. Jaxson ducked and looked around, noticing Henry's man shooting. he next thing he knew Riley took his hand and they took off running. "Where are we going?" he asked as they ran. "I don't know if running is the best option... we tried that before and... it didn't end well."

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2017, 7:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley wasn't sure why she had taken off running...maybe it was due to the fact that everyone around them was doing the same thing. Running for cover. Protecting themselves. She looked back at Jaxson and shrugged.
"I don't know."
She shouted to be heard above the chaotic clamor of those around them.
She didn't know...and maybe Jaxson was right. But if they don't run, what would they do? She stopped in her tracks and quickly turned around to face him.
"I...I don't know where we're going...I was just...running."
Her breaths were short and shallow.
"What else can we do?"

PostPosted: July 24th, 2017, 3:35 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson ducked behind the corner of a building. He had not noticed whether Henry's crony had spotted them or not. He took a moment to catch his breath. "I know somewhere we could go if you think we should go... but sooner or later we are going to have to take Henry down." He looked at her with a sad note to his features as he remembered all their plans they had made. "That's... what we were planning when Henry erased your memory. I don't know how he knew or how much he knew... I just know one way or another we have to do something... "

PostPosted: July 25th, 2017, 8:03 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley put her hands on her hips in an effort to catch her breath but nodded.
"No, you're....you're right. I...wait, didn't you say-"
She was interrupted by the sound of another bullet being shot up into the air, not very far from where they stood. She gasped and took a few steps further behind the building but then she remembered something.
"We have to run....but....didn't you say something about our plan was to take a recording to the media?"

PostPosted: July 26th, 2017, 12:54 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson ducked instinctively when he head another shot.
"Yes... it was," he answered. "But when I tried recording Henry didn't say anything incriminating. It was like he knew what we were planning."

He glanced around nervously. He wasn't sure what to do... run and figure things out later, or take a chance and stick around to see if they could get some incriminating evidence.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2017, 9:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley looked at Jaxson with uncertainty in her eyes. What were they going to do? She gasped and flinched as another shot was fired off-and it was closer than before.
"We have to go."
She said decisively as she took his hand and ran down the alley and turned the corner behind the building.
"Do you think he'd have any evidence at the office?"

PostPosted: July 30th, 2017, 8:48 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson paused at mention of the office. "I'm sure he would, but... Could we get in and out without being caught?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next