Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: March 16th, 2017, 12:52 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Hey, it's all good. I have been sick recently... again, and wasn't even on yesterday anyways.

I'd be willing to go over ideas with you. Generally I don't try and drive a story line that is someone else's but I am always willing to offer ideas.

In a broad sense, where do you see the RP going? Just to give me an idea of what kind of plots to think on.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 16th, 2017, 8:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey there! I hope you're feeling better today. :)
I would definitely appreciate any input/ideas you have. As for where I want this rp to go.....I.....am not quite sure. I'm quite horrid when it comes to writing out endings...but...generally, I think I'm wanting the company that Henry leads to have a greater influence in the world. Does that make sense?
So Jaxson/Riley find out at this 'gala'/'ball' that Henry has ties all over the world and in different countries? Perhaps even with the leaders?
I'm not sure how that would happen exactly, so I am definitely looking for input. :D )

PostPosted: March 16th, 2017, 9:35 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Alrighty. :)

Well, first thing that comes to mind is some sort of shadow government and or rogue organization involved in high government, police, and federal positions. Think mission impossible, if you have seen it. lol

Or could be the opposite. Instead of Government types it could be Anarchists who are out to destroy the government.

Do you want Henry to be the leader of the whole thing or just an underling?

I will keep thinking on it.

PostPosted: March 16th, 2017, 10:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Yes, that is what I was thinking it might head towards, but that might be super complicated? But maybe not....I don't know. I'll definitely ponder that idea. I do like the Anarchist idea though, that way the going-ons' can be a bit more 'underground'.
I....think that perhaps Henry is just an underling. Yes. And maybe the guy who runs the whole 'underground' thing has a very honed in ability? )

PostPosted: March 18th, 2017, 6:04 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Sounds like a plan to me. Honestly I generaly fogure in the details as I go, but if you want we could always develope an actual plot and outline.

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 4:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Jax, I'm so sorry for the lapse in response. Life got a bit crazy for me and I had to take a break. Um, no, we don't have to make an outline...I was just feeling a bit....uninspired? But I'm thinking that once we get the actual plot rolling, then it will start to pick up the pace. )

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 11:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(It's all good. I've been quite sick lately and unable to be on the forum much anyways. 30 minutes at a time is about all my eyes and head can take right now.... )

PostPosted: March 24th, 2017, 10:01 am 
Ent
Ent

(Oh no! I hope you feel better, friend! )

PostPosted: March 25th, 2017, 9:20 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I'm working on it... :/ It's just slow going.

PostPosted: March 25th, 2017, 9:26 am 
Ent
Ent

( :( )

PostPosted: March 25th, 2017, 5:28 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey, so I really hope that you start feeling better. Would it be alright if I prayed for your health to return?. :( In the meantime, I thought I'd continue with our RP. And don't feel obligated to post anything if you're not feeling well, I just wanted to give you something to cheer you up in case your feeling blue. )

Riley finished her water and looked up to see if Henry was still at the receptionists' desk when she saw him walking towards them. Her back straightened as Henry caught her gaze. He smiled wickedly at her and once he was standing a few feet away, his eyes trailed over her then finally met her gaze again.
"My, my, don't you look ravishing?"
"Thank-"
Riley began to say but was interrupted by him.
"Go on, give us a twirl."
Riley let out her breath nervously and looked at him in uncertainty, but Henry squinted his eyes slightly as he sent her a message.
Remember your promise to me, girl.
Her gaze dropped to the floor and she said nothing but did as he requested and turned around slowly.
"Good."
Henry replied curtly as he shifted his gaze to meet Jaxsons' angry eyes.
"Tonight is very important to me, boy. I would hate for you to screw up and have more people you love go missing...dead, actually."
Henry laughed darkly then put his hands in his pockets and rocked back on his heels.
"You and the girl are going to be my assistants for the evening at a gala held by the esteemed and very rich Tom Bohart. He has...investments I need. So, in order for me to get these investments, you two will be using your...talents. Got it?"

PostPosted: March 27th, 2017, 6:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hey. I feel a bit better after my time off bit the cold at work still bothered my throat today... but hopefully I've improved enough to move past this sickness here sometime soon. Certainly, I won't turn down any prayers. It's appreciated.
Thanks. It has been a little rough lately. I feel bad I've been so out of it and falling behind on all the RPs. )

Jaxson tried to be... less offensive looking towards the man but honestly it was a hard task. "Don't worry," Jaxson said, trying to seem...profesional? Maybe... he wasn't sure what kind of attitude he was going for. Something convincing, less offensive than he felt like being, and maybe with a slight edge of determination. "I'll do my job."

PostPosted: March 27th, 2017, 10:03 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hi friend! :) I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better, but I will definitely keep praying for you! Please, don't feel badly about that. It's good to have a break from writing every now and then, ya know? Also, I started to read the History of Varsia ? -I hope that's right- And I really like it. It's very detailed and just very rich with history. I like it. :) )

Riley looked up at Henry as she watched the corners of his mouth tilt into a small, satisfied smile. She couldn't tell how much of his smile was real, but she knew that something was going to happen. What though, she didn't know, and frankly she didn't really want to find out either, but she needed to. So, Riley put on a brave face and looked squarely into Henry's eyes.
"You can count on us, sir."
"Wonderful."
Henry raised his brows slightly then turned on his heel and walked away.
Meet me on 10th and Broadway in 10 minutes. Oh, and don't be late.
Riley glanced up at Jaxson and let out a nervous and frightened breath.
"I don't know if I can do this....Jaxson, I....before we go...I need...."
Riley shut her eyes and took a moment to calm her nerves, then opened her eyes and continued.
"When he was cutting up my shoulder...I...I promised that...I would do anything for him."
She glanced down at the knot in his tie as the reality of what that meant weighed down on her.
"I'm so sorry...I...I was...I was so scared, and I needed him to believe me."

PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 6:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hey. :) Thanks. Today was a little bit better so hoping to be over this soon.
It is good to take a break now and then but I hate starting into RPs and then leaving them or falling behind. Ah well, it is what it is I guess.
I am glad you liked it. :D The history was incredibly fun to write actually. )

Jaxson relaxed after Henry left, but only a little. He looked over to Riley as she started speaking. he gave a concerned look, then replied. "Well... for now I guess we don't have much of a choice. Later... we can re-evaluate things I guess... I don't know."

He shrugged and looked around. It concerned him what Henry might ask both of them to do....

PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 10:28 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Bonjour! So, first of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of content that my posts are turning out to have...or, not have. I promise Riley is not just a wimpy/whiny girl. But, I am glad you are feeling better! Hurray! :) Do you mind me asking what the most...challenging aspect of writing/ creating your world was?)

Riley could tell by the tone in his voice that he needed her to be strong and find courage, because that would be the only way they'd get Henry. With newfound courage, Riley looked up at Jaxson with determination gleaming in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I was just....scared....but we can do this. I know we can."
Riley smiled then took his hand and made her way out of the office, down the hall and stopped once they reached the streets. A few people looked at her, but she ignored them and hailed for a taxi. One promptly pulled up to the curb and she got in and told the driver where to go.
"Can you make it in under 10 minutes?"
The driver looked at her in confusion and shock and was about to protest when he saw her hold out a diamond necklace. He took it and nodded.
"Lady, you and your friend will be there in five."
Riley gasped as the driver pushed the gas pedal to the floor, causing the occupants to hit their heads on the headrests.
"Wow...I was not expecting that."
Riley said as the cab pulled up to a large office building, she then handed him a wad of cash and stepped out of the car. Once Jaxson stood next to her, she headed into the building, where they were greeted by security guards. They looked familiar.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2017, 8:25 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( Hi. :) Hey, don't worry about it! I am enjoying the RP and I'm not picky a out content. As long as it's related tonthe RP and fun I'm good. ;) Thanks, me too... I'm tired of being sick and sick of being tired. Lol :p

Hm... the most challenging part of creating my world? I certainly don't mind you asking. I guess the world creation part for me was really the easy part. There were parts of the book plot that I had to hash over a little but most of the world creation just kind of went straight from my mind to paper. Creating the map was very time consuming and keeping all the facts, places, lore, etc... straight and consistent. That took some doing until I had it all memorized. )

Jaxson nodded at Riley's affirmation. "Yeah... we got this." He smiled back. Jaxson linked his fingers with Riley's and they headed out. They jumped in the cab and before he knew it they were rushing off.

"Yeah..." he said with a chuckle as Riley exclaimed her unexpectedness to the driver's brash reaction. It didn't tale long and they were stepping out of the cab. They walked up to the security guards and Jaxson gave a solid, yet non contrary look as he nodded. He then looked to Riley. Had they been given some sort of ID to get in or something?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next