Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 12:52 am 
Ent
Ent

Henry began to laugh deeply and even started to applaud Jaxson.
"Very good.....you can create a force to protect yourself....and you can hear her?"
The CEO nodded, then walked over and began to unbuckle his straps.
"I really want to see what you can do though, boy. You see, I see a lot of potential in you...all you need to do is...unleash it."
At this, Henry grabbed Jaxson by the arm to force him to stand, then he motioned and Riley quickly walked up to meet Jaxson.
"Jaxson, this is my....er...secretary, if you will. Now, I know you're scared....you all are at this point. But right now, I'm looking for someone to help me reach a very large goal and I want you to be the person who helps me."
Henry leaned in towards Jaxson and whispered in a very intimidating voice.
"I want you to show me what you can do. Or the girl dies."
At this, he pulled out a small pistol and held it to the side of Rileys' skull.
Rileys' face contorted in fear and shock as she stepped forward until she was inches from Jaxsons face.
"I'm sorr-"
"Riley, tell Jaxson what will happen if he doesn't let his force around him down."
She nodded quickly, then looked desperately into Jaxsons' eyes.
"Please....just allow me inside your head...or he'll kill all of us."

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 12:57 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson only glared at Henry for a long time. He refused to look at Riley for the longest time. He glanced at her eyes and saw the desperation.

"Why would I care?" He finally spoke, putting on his coldest stare. "I don't know her."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 1:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

Henry squinted his eyes at Jaxson, then inhaled as he released his grip on the boys arm as well as lowered the gun from her skull.
"No, I suppose your right." He turned and made his way for the door, motioning for the boys to follow him. After the juvie boys walked out, Henry turned to face Jaxson. "Why don't I leave you two here so you can....get to know each other. Yes? "
He smiled, then walked out and shut the door behind him. Riley heard the lock click into place then backed away from Jaxson.
"I....I'm sorry for...that." She looked up at him, then crossed her arms and glanced down at the cement floors.
I'm not on his side, just so you know.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 11:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson glanced down at his feet. "I'm... I'm sorry." He recalled her words in his head earlier. Her apology... He remembered the look on her face. She must be just like him, he figured. Forced into this by that evil man.

As he thought Jaxson could feel his strength going away. The force field was draining his energy. He was certain Henry would be watching and rather than letting the man know that his ability was limited he decided to release it willingly and keep his limitation a secret. He was confident with practice he could prolong his usage of the ability.

"I don't," Jaxson continued, pausing between his words awkwardly. "I don't know whats going on, or what to do. I didn't know..." his voice trailed off as he repeated his first statement. "I'm sorry..."

His mind flashed back to recent events. Life... broken, ruined, and now this? As hard as he tried to keep them in a single tear managed to escape and slide down his cheek, which he promptly wiped away.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 12:08 am 
Ent
Ent

She took a frightened breath in, then composed herself and looked back up at the young man who stood in front of her.
"It's alright." She nodded her head slightly and looked at him with empathy in her eyes. "I....I understand that you're scared. But-"she cut herself off as she reached out and touched his forehead with her fingers.
Listen to me, I'm just pretending so we can give Henry what he wants for now.
She sent her thought to him without pausing as she continued her 'threat'.
"-Henry needs you to focus right now, because he wants to know what else you can do."
I need to you to act as though I am hurting you, please.
Riley took a step towards Jaxson as she furrowed her brows in concentration.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 2:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Again Jaxson heard Riley's voice in his mind. He made the choice to trust her. He squinted and moaned as though in pain. "I... I don't know what else I can do." It was the truth, also. "But... I guess I could try."

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 3:51 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled wickedly at Jaxson, knowing that Henry would be watching.
"Good, but not great." She shoved away from him then count her hands on her hips.
"Show me."

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 5:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson concentrated and tried to do something... anything. He honestly didn't know what Henry was expecting. He concentrated on the bed he had been laying on.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 6:09 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley watched nervously as Jaxson stared intently at the chair.
Come on, you can do it. Even if you have to fake something, just do it. Then we can try and get out of here.
As she continued watching, she began to formulate her plan. She didn't know if it would work, but she would try anything.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 6:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson tried harder but all that happened was he started feeling extremily hot. Suddenly he felt so hot he thought he might pass out. The next thing he knew the chair started to vibrate and make low humming sound right before it burst into flames! Even he backed away in surprise. He glanced at Riley, almost nervously.

OOC: hope his abilities are ok with what you had in mind. Was not really sure what to have him do.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 7:14 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley's eyes widened in shock as the chair suddenly burst into flames. She was left speechless for a few moments, but when she opened her mouth to speak, Henry sauntered in. He was clapping.
"Very good, Jax." He then walked past Riley and patted him on the shoulder. "I like your style, although I will say, that it wasn't what I expected from you."
He then turned to Riley. "Looks like you my dear are on the line outta here."
Rileys eyes visibly filled with fear at Henry's threat. She swallowed nervously as he walked towards her with a syringe in his hand.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 9:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson tried to hide his ill feelings as Henry walked in the room, but he was hard pressed not to recoil a little when Henry touched his shoulder.

Then henry said something about Riley being "On the line outta here..." Whatever that meant it clearly wasn't good. By the way Riley's face filled with fear.

"Wait!" Jaxson yelled. "I won't do anything for you... not unless she stays." Jaxson paused and glanced at Riley. "You aren't like us... you don't understand. She does. I need someone around who can understand me."

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 11:19 am 
Ent
Ent

Henry stopped and for a brief moment considered Jaxsons demands. He then turned around with a grimace on his face.
"You do not get to make the rules around here, boy. Whether she stays or not is my choice."
Suddenly overtaken by both fear and courage, Riley grabbed a metal tray from the small counter next to her and hit Henry over the head with it.
Henry stood there with wide eyes as a tremor ran through his body, and after a moment, he had collapsed onto the floor.
"I can't believe that actually worked." Riley said quietly as she glanced up at Jaxson. A beat passed and she the realization of what she did kicked in.
"We have to get out of here. Come on!" She said as she stepped over her boss and opened the door. She poked her head out of the door to look out into the hallway. It was clear. Riley swallowed nervously as she ran down the hallway, her heels making a quick clicking sound. She rolled her eyes in frustration then kicked off her heels and continued running barefoot down the hall and into a stairwell. As she descended the stairs, her mind was racing with so many different thoughts and doubts.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 12:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson kept a firm glare, even as Henry turned to confront him. He wasn't sire what the man had planned and he never had a chance to find out. With a clang, Jaxson jumped a bit, he saw Riley slam a metal tray over the man's head. Henry fell to the floor and Riley spoke her surprise, then headed to the door.

Jaxson hurried to catch up with Riley, running along side her. They paused for a short moment as she kicked off her heals. "How do we get out?" Jaxson asked as they continued running once more.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 1:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

"I think there is a secret tunnel underneath this building that leads into the subway station at Times Square." She said quietly as she opened a door that led to another dimly lit hallway.
As they ran down the hallway, she thought she heard the faint sound of an alarm going off. Her eyes widened and she glanced behind her instinctively. She looked back ahead of her and glanced to Jaxson.
"The tunnel should be just on the other side of that door."
As they approached the door, she sighed in frustration as she saw the code box next to it.
She shook her head as she glanced at Jaxson. "I don't know the code." She began to get frantic, but then an idea came to her.
"Hey, do you think that you could do that thing with the flames?"

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 2:47 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson nodded, following along beside but slightly behind Riley. "Would this would be a bad time to mention I hate being underground?" Given the circumstances, he figured he could manage. Then they came to the door, and of course, it would be locked.

He glanced at Riley with an uncertain look, but said, "I can try..." He concentrated on the door and locking mechanism. It seemed to go a little faster this time as he could feel his body temperature start to rise. He grew nervous, though, and it seemed as though when his concentration faltered so did his ability to perform the action.

"I don't know-" he stopped himself. "I have to..." he said softer and mostly to himself. He concentrated harder until something happened. Sure enough, with a little more time the mechanism began to vibrate and hum, but no flames were coming. It grew red hot and slowly the plastics and other flammable materials in the key pad and locking mechanism caught on fire.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next