Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 3:52 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley closed her eyes as she inwardly cringed at her reaction. Why did she do that?! A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to think of the closest place where they could dress her wound and maybe but a change of clothes. She nodded, then glanced up at Jaxson.
"Sure. I think there's a Macy's not to far from the Square where we could grab a change of clothes as well."
As she said this, they opened another door and walked up the flight of stairs onto the busy New York street.
The city bustled and was chaotic, with screens flashing the local musicals and plays, to neon window signs offering the "original New York pizza slice". Although she normally hated the hustle and bustle , now she was grateful for it. There was a less likely chance they would get caught. Although she was the target of many odd stares and....catcalls?....Riley rolled her eyes as they made there way down the busy streets. Not long after they emerged from the tunnel had they made it to the Macy's she mentioned.
As they entered, she went to the unisex bathroom and searched the small emergency aid box for some wipes, gauze and a wrap. After attempting to wrap her wound herself, she opened the bathroom door and poked her head out.
"Can you....would you help me?"

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 2:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson nodded. "A change of clothes would be a good idea." Once they made it to top of the stairs and out in public Jaxson looked around, noticing the looks Riley was getting he took off his jcket and draped it over her shoulders to try and cover up the blood stains as best it would.

Once they made it to the store he waited, but moments later Riley stuck her head back out.

"Yeah, sure," Jaxson said looking around to be sure no one watching before he entered.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 2:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Ok, I promise I'm not stalking the forums or anything....XD)

Riley muttered a thank you as Jaxson walked into the large bathroom, then once he closed the door, she picked up an alcohol wipe as well as the other things she needed and handed it to him. After gingerly rolling up her sleeve to reveal a bloodied shoulder, she moved her long hair to her good shoulder and waited for him to begin.
"Thank you...for helping me.....I...I know this is an odd time for a formal introduction, but....I'm Riley Sulliland."

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 6:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

( lol Well I would be lying if I said I did not stalk the forums. :p I probably spend near half of my free time here... or more. So, it's all good!)

Jaxson took the medical supplies and did his best to gently clean the wound. The fact that he was applying alcohol meant it was obviously going to hurt but he still felt bad, like he was causing the pain. He gave a smile as Riley gave her name. "Jaxson Paxton," he replied.
After cleaning the wound he put some gauze on it and wrapped it gently. "So... as long as we are picking odd timing... I'm really sorry about how I was towards you when we first met."

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 6:59 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. *wipes brow*)

Riley gritted her teeth and balled her hands into fists as Jaxson wiped her wound. Thankfully the pain didn't last very long and as he finished wrapping her arm up, she smiled.
"Well, it's nice to formally meet you Jaxson." She said as she looked up at him.
Her smile faded as Jaxson apologized and she shook her head.
"It's okay. You don't have to apologize to me. You had every right to be angry."
She paused for a moment, then glanced down at the tiled floors.
"So...."
she was about to ask her question when suddenly a knock came at the door.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 7:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hehe, nope. Not the only one. :) )

"I feel like I do..." Jaxson told her. She started to speak again until interrupted by a knock on the door. Jaxson looked over at the door a little nervous, then back to Riley. "Just give me a few minutes," he finally called out to whomever it was knocking.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 9:37 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Sorry it's taken me so long to reply...I've been a bit distracted...but in a random side note, I've been updated to a 'dwarf'... yay!)

Riley took a step away from the door, then looked up at Jaxson in slight panic.
"What are we going to do? I can't 'push' her unless I'm looking into her eyes. I mean....I...I could try, but I don't think-"
The woman knocked on the door again, but louder and with more vigor.
"Hurry up, kid!"

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 12:13 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(No worries. :D I kind of got distracted as well actually. Been playing a star wars game lately. My only other free time activity besides the forum. lol)

Jaxson gave a worried look to match Riley's. "Well... it can't hurt to try." He glanced back to the door. "There are other restrooms, lady... I might be a while..." he said awkwardly.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 8:55 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley looked back at Jaxson, then nodded, took a breath and turned to face the door. As she stood there, she began to concentrate on visualizing what the woman might look like, then when she got that picture, she visualized the woman's eyes. Brown? Blue...? She blinked, then focused on her eyes....or rather, what she imagined her eyes to look like, then she 'pushed' a thought that it was only a young man who would be-
Her thoughts were interrupted by the woman yelling on the other side.
"Alright, young man, I'm coming in whether you like it or not!" At this, the woman opened the door and gave a shout as she saw Riley with Jaxson.
"So this is what was taking you so long, huh??"

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 11:32 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson cringed as the door opened. "Excuse us!" He said promptly and shoved past the women, waiting for Riley. "We need toget going..."

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 12:50 pm 
Ent
Ent

"How-" The woman started talking, then was abruptly interrupted as Jaxson shoved past her. "How dare you shove me!" She looked at Riley then looked back out into the store to see if she could find a security guard.
"Security!" She shouted, her voice rising above the noise of the overhead music.
Riley quickly walked past her, but as she did, the woman grabbed her by the arm and whipped her around to face her.
As soon as their eyes met, Riley concentrated and 'pushed' a thought into her mind. The woman let go after a moment, then turned and walked back into the bathroom, shutting the door after she entered.
Riley let out a sigh of relief but when she turned around, she saw the security guard making his way through the aisle.
She quickly ran down another aisle, then after a few minutes caught up with Jaxson.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 2:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked back, pausing as he noticed the women grab Rileys arm. He watched as Riley pushed the thought into the women's head. He sighed in reliefe as Riley caught up. "That was a little close... Do you have everything you need for new clothes?"

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 3:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley pushed a piece of her hair behind her ears nervously as she looked down at her feet.
"I need shoes. Hold on. I'll just be a few minutes."
Riley left Jaxson to go shop, but she was back within 10 minutes. She had thrown her soiled clothes away in a trash can, and approached Jaxson wearing a loose fitting grey tee shirt with a pair of blue jeans, a pair of running shoes and a burgundy knitted sweater, which complimented her auburn hair.
"Ok, so....do you need anything, or are you ready to go?"

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 5:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson waited for a few minutes while Riley found some shoes. It was not long before she returned and was ready to go. "Eh, I'm good," Jaxson said with a shrug. "You look nice, though."

Jaxson glanced around the shop, half afraid they would run into that lady from the restroom again. He was not sure what Riley had convinced the women of or if she would even remember them. He was not aure how that worked. "So... that lady at the restroom, what did you put in her head?"

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 7:11 pm 
Ent
Ent

The corner of her mouth lifted into a small smile at his compliment.
"Thank you. That's very kind of you to say....especially when all I'm wearing is just casual."
She cast her gaze down as she blushed, then she took a nervous breath as she looked back up at him.
"Oh....I...just to go into the bathroom and lock the door..." she shifted on her feet and tilted her head slightly before continuing.
"I may have also told her to not come back out till closing time." Her eyes held a slightly mischievious spark.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 7:20 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson smiled and looked at his feet with a shrug as she mentioned her casual dress. Then he chuckled at her last sentence. "That's good... I was hoping we would not run into her again." He started walking slowly to the front of the store. "So... off to the estranged relatives, then?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next