Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: March 1st, 2019, 11:00 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hours had passed before either of them woke up. The nurses had checked in on both of them over five times, but on the sixth round, the sun peeked above the horizon, casting warm rays of sunshine in through the small window.

The warmth of the sun's rays stirred Riley out of her deep sleep, and as her eyelashes fluttered open.
Jax...?
Her mind suddenly became clear as she heard the echo of his voice resonate inside her head, and when she turned her head, a wave of relief flooded her mind.
She nodded and smiled warmly at him, then reached her hand out to him.
I'm here, Jaxson. I'm awake.

She wanted to touch his hand, to hold him and be held by him, but she felt like she couldn't move.
She cringed unwillingly as she shifted her body to make it easier to look at him, but she ignored the hot pain in her stomach.
"Are you okay, Jaxson?"

PostPosted: March 6th, 2019, 10:36 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson felt his heart quicken and skip a beat as Riley’s voice sounded.

He looked over to her as she reached out and he quickly climbed out of his bed. “I’m fine,” he insisted as he took her hand in his. “It’s you I’m worried about! How are you feeling?”

Jaxson sat in a chair beside Riley’s bed and ran a finger along her face in a comforting manner. It was as much for his own confort, as for hers. The very sensation of her skin brought him an indescribable peace.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 14th, 2019, 5:28 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hearing his answer caused her eyes to fill with tears as relief washed over her, and when his hand wrapped around hers, she felt joy...and safety. A small sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes as she felt his fingers across her cheek and jaw; a smile formed on her lips, but when she opened her eyes again, a few tears spilled out unwillingly.
She blinked and lifted her free hand to wipe her cheek, then gently rested that hand on his forearm, stroking his arm with her thumb.
"I'm okay, Jaxson. I promise."
She paused for a moment and chewed on her lip, knowing that it was not the truth.
"Well, I am a bit sore still. But I'm fine."
She nodded as she said this, then she searched his eyes for a moment before speaking again.
"What happened to...well...to Henry?"
She wasn't concerned for his well-being, she merely wanted to know if they were safe from him and his scheming.

PostPosted: March 15th, 2019, 6:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson tensed at the mere mention of Henry, though he hardly let it show. He gazed intently into Riley’s eyes, his hand still resting lightly on her cheek. He didn’t say anything at first. The longer he looked into her eyes, the softer his face became.

“I think Rand got him,” Jaxson finally answered. “I’m... not really sure what they did with him.” His eyes narrowed again and he looked to the floor. “I hope he’s dead.” He felt guilty for saying something like that about anyone, but after what that man had put them through... put Riley through... he was more angry that he felt guilty than he was guilty about being so angry.

He absent mindedly squeezed Riley’s hand a little tighter, moving closer to her in a protective manner.

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 8:50 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Riley could see the anguish and anger clearly written in the eyes that so captured her heart, and she rested her hand gently over his heart, counting the beats as she thought about what he said.
As she counted, all she could think about was Henry.
He had lodged himself so deeply inside her mind now that nothing felt safe...all save for Jaxson. But even then, who knew what was going to happen to them?
The heavy thoughts came cascading down onto her like a wave, and she closed her eyes and curled up closer to him.
He was the only place that she felt safe.
"Jaxson, once we get discharged, I...I want to take you somewhere nice. Maybe Italy or something. I...I just want you to be safe with me."

PostPosted: June 26th, 2019, 11:07 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson cuddled her closer and absentmindedly rubbed a thumb along her shoulder. “I would like that,” he finally said. “I would like that a lot.”

His mind swirled with turmoil, but the thought of getting away with Riley where the two of them could be safe was a constant calm in the midsts of the storm. A singular purpose to keep pressing on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31