Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 11:11 pm 
Ent
Ent

( :) Of course not! But I would be very happy to read it. Okay, but I have to ask-if you haven't figured it out I LOVE spoilers-can you tell me what era it's from?)
(Also, um....this post. Jaxson. Ahhhh, he is so romantic! *dies**revives self* Well done, sir.*dies again*)
Riley let out a giggle as he grinned widely, but it was so contagious that she too grinned like a kid at a candy store. As Jaxson spoke of the reality of the situation, her smile slowly faded and the feeling of being watched began to wash over her. She snapped out of those thought as he uttered those three words every girl wishes to hear.
I love you.
Riley felt as though her heart were going to beat out of her chest. She had never been told that before, by anyone other than her family.
I love you.
She couldn't help but replay his voice speaking those words as she gazed into his eyes. Was it crazy that she loved him back? No, it wasn't. She loved him. She loved everything about him. She was safe with him, she felt normal when he was with her.
Her chest felt heavy, so she took in a deep breath to calm herself.
"I love you, Jaxson."
Never had words felt so weighted yet so freeing. Suddenly, a cold, cruel voice came into both their minds.
Times running out, kiddos. Tick, tock.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 5:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Hehe lol well... I guess. :p It is from the 1400s

Lol Well, I'm glad you think so. :) It is good that the two characters mesh well. )

Jaxson felt his emotions go all over the place. Guessing and gauging Riley's reactions before she spoke. He felt happiness and reliefe come over him just by hearing her afirm her feelings for him were the same. He was about to reply when he heard Henry's voice. He scowled and sighed, then looked back at Riley for a more "down to business" sort of look.

"Ok... here is what I was thinking..." this guy and Henry don't seem to like eachother at all... which makes me think he would jump and the chance to destroy Henry eapecially if he knew what we were planning." He spoke softly to be sure no one could hear. "If we can get him in on the plan he could leak the evidence of Henry's opporations to the public instead of us. Henry wouldn't even need to know we were ever involved. It would give him a chance to get revenge. All we have to do is go through with Henry's plan and once I "convince" him to give Henry everything he wants he can call Henry to "confront" him, get Henry to reveal what he is doing and parts of his plans over the phone, not knowing that the entire conversation is being recorded. Then we would have everything we needed to being him down. Otherwose... we better get busy convincing this guy to guve Henry... everything he owns."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 6:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hm...interesting time period. I am very intrigued now. Is your book up for sale?)

Riley shivered as she listened to Jaxsons' plan, but the more in depth he went into it, the more she wanted to put it into action. It just might work. The owner of this building obviously knew some sort of secret that Henry had. And if they were able to convince him to share it, Henry would be put to shame...finally.
Riley took a breath and nodded.
"Yes, I think that could work. And even if Henry is able to somehow stop him from revealing it to the public, he would probably send us to get him. And if that happened we could just find another alternative to bringing him down."
Riley couldn't believe what she was saying. If anyone else had offered the idea to bring Henry down, she would have immediately turned away for fear of being found out. But now that she had Jaxson, she felt courageous. It was as if together they could take on anything.
She sighed and smiled then squeezed his hand gently.
"Well then, shall we?"

PostPosted: April 12th, 2017, 1:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Sorry for the long wait. Had a busy first of the week!
Well, the book is set in a medieval fantasy that pretty much abandons all real dates, but the character of history is from that time period. Yes, my book is on amazon. )

Jaxson nodded. "I guess we should hurry." Henheaded out, keeping Riley's hand in his. They would need to find the man in a private place where they could talk with him.

Before long they noticed that he slipped off away from the main crowd and following him revealed a heated argument between him and his wife. Of course Jaxson could easily guess what tha was about. He glanced at Riley, unsure whether they should interupt or wait until the two hashed it out.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2017, 9:08 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Oh, gotcha. Awesome! Well, I would love to purchase it! What is le title?)

Riley glanced up at a large clock that hung just above the main doors, and when she noted the time, she picked up the pace and started to seek out the host of the party.
The two didn't have to search very long, for the man and his wife were arguing about what had just gone on. Riley felt her heart twinge with guilt as she heard the man's wife sob angrily.
She caused this man and his wife discord.
With a decisive glance up towards Jaxson, Riley walked quickly over to the couple-who met her eyes with a hard stare.
"I...excuse me...I...I know this may be a bad time, but-"
"-Of course it's a bad time!"
The woman exclaimed with an angry voice. Riley blinked, but didn't waver.
"I...I'm sorry, ma'am, but we need to speak with your husband now."
"Why?! So you can spread the news to everyone in the country, making me look like chopped liver?!? No, I don't think so."
The woman turned to face Riley head on and glared at her.
"Now leave us, or I will call security."

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 7:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( *waves* hope you are doing well. :)
The title is "Arise to Fall" author name is Jason Hein. The links are on my website if you have trouble finding it, but it should come up if you search the title with the author name. )

Jaxson looked over to the man, then to the women. "Trust me... you are going to want to hear what we have to say. It might likely fix your current problem and some future problems."

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 8:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

(*Waves back* Hi friend! I'm doing well, thanks! How're you?
Awesome. I will definitely get a copy of your book then....but I may not be able to read it quite so soon...I have a list of books that I need to read. XD :) )

Riley stifled the urge to push a thought into the woman's mind, but Jaxson's voice brought a bit of peace to the angry energy in the room. The woman squinted her eyes at Riley, then gave a stern glare to Jaxson and opened her mouth to speak, but her husband stepped forward and stared at Jaxson.
"How could you possibly fix our situation, kid? Don't you two work for Henry? Did he put you up to this, hm?"

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 8:51 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Good to know. I am doing alright. :) Long day at work and a bit tired but otherwise all is good.
Well I certainly appreciate the support and do let me know what you think when you get around to reading it. :) )

"Yes," Jaxson answered. "We do, and he did. We, however, don't appreciate working for him... and we want out. We can help you if you help us. We know Henry's plans, and they don't look good for you but we think we can turn it around on him."

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 9:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

( Glad to hear you're doing alright. :) Long days are tough. Especially when you are sleep-deprived/ hungry. XD
But yes, I most certainly will.)

The woman softened her gaze and both husband and wife gave an insightful glance towards one another. The woman nodded.
"Alright. Tell us what it is."

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 5:53 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Very true. lol )

Jaxson explained the details that he needed to, letting them know how Henry forced them to work for him or he would kill them or anyone they loved. He also explained his plan to take Henry down and what Henry wanted them to do to this man.

"He wants everything you own," Jaxson told him. "And we were supposed to get it any way we had to. We can't keep living under his thumb and he can't keep reigning as a tyrant. We think this plan will take him down."

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 8:34 pm 
Ent
Ent

As Jaxson filled the couple in on what had happened and the plan, the woman's gaze and heart softened. She shook her head as she realized that the young couple were victims in it same as they were.
"So everything that my husband said was a lie?"
She asked hesitantly, although she could guess the answer.
Riley nodded once but stepped forward with urgency in her eyes.
"If we don't stop him, he'll do worse to you. But if he suspects anything, then he'll just send in other and perhaps more volatile....members."
Riley glanced between the man and woman, who were nonverbally agreeing to help them.
The man spoke first.
"Alright, we're in. Henry has already cost me my dignity, not to mention my money. What do we do?"

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 1:54 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson felt nervouse but excited that they were willing to help.

"He want's us to convince you any way we have to to give him everything you own by midnight. If you call him to confront him, as if we have approached you, then get him to reveal part or all of his plan over the phone and record it... then we would have the evidence we need. You will have to pretend like you are mad at him for stiff arming you but then innthe end seem as though you give in to his demands. Make an agreement with him to meet you somewhere and get people to be watching from a remote area with video cameras set up maybe... anything we can do to get proof of his activity."

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley watched the couple as they nodded in agreement to what Jaxson was suggesting. She was about to add on to what Jaxson was saying when the woman blurted out her question.
"How are we supposed to get these kind of recording devices? Shouldn't you be providing them to us?"
Riley glanced at Jaxson and then looked back at the woman reassuringly.
"Well, we could use our phones to record him when you two meet. He will probably have either one of us go with him anyways."
She then looked up at the man with a sort of desperate look in her eyes.
"Sir, when you call Henry, you have to make it sound like....well, that Jaxson did his job. Please."

PostPosted: April 20th, 2017, 11:04 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson stood by, not sure what else to say. He looked to the man. "I... uh... set things on fire." He glanced nervously down at the man's feet. "Sorry about that.. Henry wanted me to do something. That was the least harmful option I could think of. But if you told him I... burnt you or something of yours... it might convince him."

PostPosted: April 21st, 2017, 11:06 am 
Ent
Ent

The man stared at Jaxson wide-eyed and for a moment he looked angry. But then, his gaze softened as his wife stifled a laugh.
"You mean to tell me that you caught my socks and shoes on fire? With just your mind?"
The man snickered for a few minutes and exchanged a look with his wife, then he took a breath and looked back at Jaxson with a more somber expression.
"Alright. I'll call him and try to talk him into meeting me." He paused in thought. "But what will happen to you two? You won't get in trouble will you?"

PostPosted: April 24th, 2017, 10:13 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"As long as he is convinced you are going to give him everything he wants and we get you to do that by midnight... we should be fine..." he glanced nervously at Riley. He prayed Henry would not hurt her to get at him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next