Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:27 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Was it a vintage?? I'm sort of obsessed with vintage clothing, furniture, etc....I once went to my college dance in a floor length aqua colored vintage gown. It was awesome. I felt like Audrey Hepburn or something. Gotcha, well, if you don't mind it, I wouldn't mind keeping it on the thread...? Also....hi! :) How are you?--a bit random, I apologize :lol: )

A shock of pain jolted down her arm as Jaxson walked in, but she didn't want to worry him, so she smiled-rather forcefully-through the pain.
"Whatever is easiest to make." Her voice was breathy and tense, and she looked away from Jaxson as he walked towards her, seeing the pain clearly in her eyes.
"I will take the strongest pain meds though. Please..."

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

( I don't think it was anything special, not that I would know in sight, though. It was a little roughed up and had a lot of scratches on it but for only 5 bucks it's a good cheap holder for my papers. Lol. Sure, here on the thread is all good with me.

And I'm good, thanks. :). You? Din't worry about being random, lol I Don't mind. )

Jaxson scowled, seeing the pain in her eyes and hearing it in her voice. "Why don't I get the pain meds first," he offered, concern in his voice. He looked theough the bag and picked out the strongest pills. "I've got aome soda pop, coffee, water, and milk, if you want something to drink with the pills."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:26 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley nodded then shut her eyes and took in a sharp breath as yet another bout of shock of pain shattered through her arm.
"Jaxson? I need you to get the bullet out of my shoulder and clean it properly. I think it may be getting-"She let out a cry of pain as she grabbed the sheets tightly between her fists.
"It hurts..."

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson looked at her with a questioning gaze but said, "Yeah... yeah ok." He turned around and grabbed the few medical supplies in the room's first aid kit. He only knew vaguely what to do. "You can... kind of help talk me through this? Right?"

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 11:00 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Totally blanked on responding to your post XD Well, vintage or not, at least you have one. :).....Ya know, that would make a very silly title for a book or something. 'The Case of the Vintage Briefcase'....)

Riley blinked, then looked nervously at Jaxson as he held the medical supplies in his hand.
"Um....uh...sure....? I guess?" Her brows lifted. "How hard could it be?" She laughed nervously, then swallowed as she pulled the hem of the armhole down to expose her now bloodied shoulder.
"Okay...first...first you need to take off the old bandages...then use the alcohol wipes and sanitize the tweezers, then wipe the wound with a new one."
Riley watched in nervous anticipation as Jaxson cleaned the tweezers, but as he reached out to wipe her wound, she held up her hand and shook her head.
"Wait....I....I...I don't know if we should do this Jaxson....I don't know what to do, but....I'm so scared." Tears began to stream down her face as the weight of their situation dragged her down.

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 12:19 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( Hehe no worries, I do the same thing sometimes. It's actually my third brief case. Hehe I always see them and am like, "Ohh... that would be good for something." Lol The other two are cheaper ones, though made of hard plastic. This last one is actually hard case with black leather covering the outside. Lol, that would. Sounds like a silly spy or mystery movie.)

Jaxson paused as Riley seemed to be having second thoughts. He felt his stomach tie in knots as she began to cry. He laid the things down on the stand beside the bed and took her hand in his, sure to take her hand from her good arm.

"I'm so sorry..." with his other hand he reached up and touched her face, catching her tears on his fingers. "It would be better if we had stronger pain medication and someone who had some experience... but it's your call."

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 2:36 pm 
Ent
Ent

As she felt Jaxsons' hand caress her cheek, she couldn't help but feel foolish.
"I-I'm sorry." She finally said after she was able to calm down a bit.
"It's not...it's not the pain I'm afraid of...I...I'm just so scared of what is happening...and what might happen to you."
She met his gaze as she spoke.
"I'm so afraid that I won't get to......that I won't get to be with you." Despite the circumstances, she couldn't fight the feeling of bliss that bubbled within her soul at the thought of having him at her side.
"I know we only met this morning but...I...well, I feel safe with you...and that's something I've never felt in a very long time."

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 5:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head. "Don't appologize... there's no need. I'm agraid too, honestly, but mostly for you. Mostly that You might end up right back where you started if... well, if something did happen to me. I don't want to loose you either... I feel like I belong when i'm with you and like you, that is something I have not felt in a very long time."

He looked at her for a long moment. It was odd to consider that they had only met that morning... he felt like he knew her ao well, like they were long time friends. "I'm glad you feel safe," he said after a moment. "I'll do everything I can to keep you safe."

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 5:59 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Afternoon, Jax! :)
2 Things:
1.) Our couple is adorable. Seriously.
2.) I'm starving.
That's all :) )

A knot twisted in her stomach as he spoke of his fears of loosing her. Another tear ran down her cheek as he reassured her that he would protect her.
"I don't want to loose you either. And I'm so afrai-" Riley was interrupted by a firm knock on the door.
"NYPD, open up!"
Riley glanced up at Jaxson with eyes full of panic and fear.
"The cab driver! He must have tracked us when we jumped."

PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 12:59 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Afternoon! Which is now night... lol I usually have some family stop by on Friday evenings so I am not online as much..

:D I'm glad you are liking the match, I must agree.

And... I'm hungry too... but i've already eaten. Intry and eat a small supper often times. *shrugs* Hope your day was a good one!)

Jaxson looked at the door, wory creasing his brow. "Can you... do your thing?" He asked, looking to Riley. "Convince them to go away?"

He didn't want to use any of his abilities, they were too... atention drawing. He certainly didn't want to let them in, either.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 2:43 am 
Ent
Ent

(Good evening! Or..:early morning? Lol
Oh fun! Family is definitely important and needed. :)
And the hunger was satiated....ish...?)

Riley spoke quietly and quickly as she began to move gingerly towards the edge of the bed. Another harsh rap came from the door followed by two taps of the window. A knot turned in her stomach as she looked at Jaxson.
"I...I don't think I can. There are too many of them..."
fear started to seep in as she sat up, just in time for the door to be knocked off its hinges and land with a thud on the red shag carpet. Five huge policemen made their way inside with pistols drawn and ready.
"Alright, kids! Put your hands in the air and lower yourselves onto your knees. Now!"

PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 8:12 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Howdy howdy. :D lol Yes, family is. Hope you are doing well. I'm certainly not hungry now. Had a big dinner.)

Jaxson looked at Riley, at first he seemed to be asking wjat they should do but soon his expression turned hard and cold as he turned back to the police. In a spitefull voice that hardly seemed like him he said sardonically, "You first." He glared at them hard and took Riley by the hand and threw up a forcefueld around them. Then he started concentrating on their guns as the weapons began getting hot in their hands. He whispered to himself and as his gaze grew harsher it almost seemed like there was fire in his eyes. "I'm never going back..." he whispered, then mouthed the words again as a tear rolled down his cheek.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 9:44 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley looked at Jaxson in a panic as the policemen burst through the door and ordered them on their knees. She was about to obey his orders when Jaxson spoke out of turn. As he took her hand and pulled her up to her feet, she cringed and gritted her teeth.
"Jax...it's okay...we won't go back...I promise."
Her voice, though pained, was as calm as she could make it as she watched the policemen hold their hands in pain and glare at them.
"We won't go back..." she repeated softly.
Then as they waited, Riley stared into the policemens eyes and pushed a thought into their minds.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 2:25 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head, eyes still closed as the policeman's guns started glowing red hot. "Not there..." he said softly. Then he opened his eyes and glared at the police. "I'm never going back... to prison." He had been locked away for being framed for the murder of his entire family. Prison was... anything but kind. Especially to someone in their for murdering their own family. The things that Jaxson had endured in that place were enough to drive him mad and in spite the fears he had of returning to Henry he saw that as a much better option than returning to prison for anything.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 6:39 am 
Ent
Ent

The policemen began to sit down on the floor, and as they did so, Riley picked up the heavy lamp and started knocking them out one by one. She cringed in pain at every movement of her arm, but with one more policeman left, she knew she couldn't give up now.
As she landed the last blow to the remaining policeman's head, she cried out in pain. After the man fell to the ground, unconscious, Riley let her the lamp go and clutched her shoulder, which was now soaking her shirt and hoodie with fresh blood.
"Jaxson....?" She whispered as she looked up at him.
"Jax, it's okay....we're safe....it's okay...."
as she moved towards him, her world began to spin, and in an effort to stop it, she closed her eyes. Once she opened them again however, she felt as though she were falling to the ground...as if her legs had somehow given way.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 12:07 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson's hear raced a million miles an hour as he watched the police fall one by one. He glanced around at the scene as the last one fell and Riley dropped the lamp. He saw the pain in her eyes and the fresh blood on her shoulder. She walked towards him and stumbled, her legs seeming week.

"Riley... I'm so sorry..." he whispered.

He rushed forwards to catch her before she fell and he picked her up in his arms. "I'll get you help... I swear," he said softly, kissing her forehead and holding her secure in his arms.

He knew it was one of two options... go to a hospital and get picked up by the cops or go back to Henry and then at least they would have a chance to try their plan and hopefully make it out once more and be free.

He carried Riley outside and lay her gently in the back of one of the cop cars. He jumped in and started driving back to the subway tunnel where he knew they could make it back to Henry's complex.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next