Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: May 24th, 2017, 8:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey there! It is....eh....going...ish? I haven't been very disciplined about it, so it was/is on the back burner. However, I did write a bit more before we moved to NY, so if you'd like, I could send it to you?)

Riley closed her eyes and leaned into his hand as he placed it on her cheek, and when she opened her eyes again, Jaxson was staring deeply into them. Her heart fluttered as he leaned his head towards hers and for a moment she thought he was going to kiss her. But then he stopped and instead uttered a few words. Riley searched his eyes and shook her head.
"No, don't speak like that....I mean....I love you, Jaxson. I-I- I am so grateful that I got to meet you and that...well....that you were so willing to hold my heart." She blushed but didn't look away from him. She was about to open her mouth to continue when she heard Henry's voice beckoning them to come inside.
A sigh escaped her lips and she looked at Jaxson one more time, this time with longing and curiousity in her eyes.
"Jaxson....I-I know it's very...forward of me to ask this...but will you-would you...kiss-kiss me?"
She searched his eyes for a long time, hoping that she hadn't stepped over any boundaries.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2017, 10:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Moved to NY?? Yikes! Lol Hope it's a good move for you though. Sure! I'd love to read what you have if it's ready. :) )

Jaxson listened as she spoke. He understood her reaction but he just had to get those words out before they went any further. He smiled a little as she blushed but his face went blank when she asked him to kiss her.

"I-I..." he took a deep breath. "I wanted to..." he finally told her. "But I wasn't sure if you... wanted me to... I mean I..." he stuttered over his words for a bit before silencing himself and leaning closer tonclose the gap between them. He felt her lips touch his. They were soft and sweet, a sensation he had never experienced before. His heart raced and he slid his arms around Riley.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: May 28th, 2017, 11:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

She blushed slightly as he stumbled on his words then closed her eyes as she felt his lips touch hers. She felt complete and utter bliss. Never before had she felt anything like it, and he only added to the feeling by wrapping his arms around her.
As if by instinct, she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back. She didn't want this feeling of being with him to ever end. She loved him, and nothing that Henry could say or do would ever change that.
Her thoughts were interrupted as a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the car. Not seeing who it was, she grabbed at the hand and tried to break free, but then she was thrown against the car and the man grabbed her by the jaw.
Henry.
Instead of fear, anger and resentment began to rise within her.
"Get off of me!"
She said firmly, but Henry just squeezed her jawline and shouted at Jaxson.
"Boy! Get out of there. There is work to be done."

PostPosted: May 28th, 2017, 11:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson embraced her tighter as she slid her arms around his neck and a peaceful contentment filled with pure joy flooded over him. His lips curved into a smile, as much as they could while pressed against hers.

He was startled, though, as Riley was yanked away from him. "Let her go!" he demanded as he got out of the car to see Henry there. "If you want the work done, then let her go." He glared hard at the man and moved over to remove his hand from Riley's jaw.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2017, 4:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey friend! I think I'll send you what I have so far....it's not much, but it gives a small glimpse of the antagonists. ^^ )

Henry scowled at Jaxson and released her jaw, then he glanced over Jaxsons' shoulder and immediately the large man who had picked them up walked past him and grabbed Riley by the arm then dragged her inside the building.
As they walked inside, the man stopped then pushed Riley onto the floor next to Henry and stood with his pistol ready. Henry rested one of his shoes on her back then pulled out a gun and placed the barrel on her head.
"Remember who you work for now, boy. Slip up, and I will not hesitate making her suffer. Understand?"
After receiving conformation, Henry lowers his gun and steps off of her and walks away, with his bodyguard walking behind him.
Riley gasped in fear and relief as he walked away, but she stood up and brushed the dirt off her back and front.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2017, 11:35 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Caught up in the moment Jaxson was unsure what to do, but it seemed he had little choice. He assured Henry he would do his job. After the man was gone Jaxson rushed over to Riley.

"I'm so sorry, are you ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: May 31st, 2017, 9:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley took Jaxson's outstretched hand and stood up, looking at him with a fire in her eyes.
"We have to get him, Jaxson. No matter what."
She searched his eyes as this newfound dedication to their cause welled up within her.
"Promise me."
Before he could answer, they both heard Henry's voice call out their names sharply. The sound echoed throughout the halls and some people even glanced their way.
Riely let out a breath, then leaned towards him and kissed him quickly but tenderly on the lips.
I love you....always remember that.
She flinched as Henry called their names again, then she turned and walked into his office.

PostPosted: May 31st, 2017, 10:42 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Totally did not intend to ignore your last OOC post! Sorry got caught up in the RP and forgot to reply to the other, but yes, I would love to read more of the story. :D )

Jaxson began to nod and answer as Henry yelled their names. He tried to make Riley's kiss last just a little longer, but it was no good.

A stalwart glare covered his face as they walked towards the office. "I promise..." he whispered under his breath, not even sure if Riley could hear him. "I promise."

Once they got into the office his expression did not change. He would play the part, do the job, etc... and tell Henry what he wanted to hear, but it didn't mean he had to pretend to like the man.

PostPosted: June 1st, 2017, 6:47 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Oh, no worries! I was being spacey and totally forgot to write back to your OOC. I will send you the little bit that I wrote in a PM.)

As she walked into his office, Riley noticed a stack of newspapers as well as hastily written notes splayed all over Henry's desk. When the two came in, Henry grabbed one of the newspapers and held it out in front of Jaxsons face.
"What does the headline say? Read it, boy!"
Henry glared at both of them as Jaxson read the headline that questioned the validity of his company when working with high end businessmen.
"Do you know what this means, kids?"
He seethed then took a sip of whisky.
"Apparently the media found a mistake in what they captured yesterday evening at the gala. When you-" He glared at Jaxson. "-went down to the basement to...persuade him....apparently his secretary got him and his wife a ride home. Isn't it odd that his wife would trust his secretary after all she'd been told? It can't be true, can it?"

PostPosted: June 1st, 2017, 9:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( No you are good, I had just forgot to reply to your last OOC comment. Lol but it's all good. :) Look forward to reading the next bit. )

Jaxson read the newspaper and kept a steady gaze, not faltering in his expression. "All I know is Indid what you asked," Jaxson maintained. "I got the guy to gove you what you wanted. Whether he and his wife went home together... I wouldn't know. After all... we had a deadline of midnight. I couldn't exactily stick around too late."

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 8:28 pm 
Ent
Ent

Henry crumpled the newspaper in his hand all while glaring angrily at Jaxson, then he threw the balled paper at his feet and glanced over at Riley.
"Since it's obviously not your boyfriend's fault, I suppose you'll be to blame."
He paused as he stepped towards Riley, she took a step back.
"Besides, you were the one who was supposed to push his wife, weren't you?"
He then leaned in to her ear and whispered something that only she could hear.
Riley's eyes grew wide and she inhaled sharply, then as Henry stepped back, she stared straight ahead with fear in her eyes.
Henry sauntered around his desk and sat down. A smile was perched on his face as he tapped a pen on his desk.
"I'll need both of you to come with me when I meet that urchin this afternoon. You'll be with me boy, and she'll be only across the park, just in case I need her to push someone. Come back to the office at 1:30, and don't be late. For now you can do whatever you want."
Just don't cross me....because if you do, you'll regret it.
He thought sinisterly to them as he shooed them away.

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 11:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson did everything he could to keep his composure as the man went about his "business" but inside he feared greatly for what threats he might have made towards Riley.

Once he dismissed them Jaxson turned to head out. "We'll be here," he assured Henry, but still in upset and somewhat brash tone. He didn't want to push things but it was all he could do to act remotely civil to that man.

After they were out of his office Jaxson glanced at Riley, reaching over to touch her hand. "Riley?"

PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 3:46 pm 
Ent
Ent

After being dismissed, Riley walked out of Henry's office with a feeling of trepidation. She knew that if they messed up in their plans, Henry would indeed follow through with his threat to her. A shiver ran down her spine as his threat replayed itself in her mind.
"I hate that man."
She muttered quietly as Jaxson grabbed her hand. When she looked up into his eyes, the threat stopped and she suddenly felt at ease.
"Yes?"
She asked quietly.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2017, 12:53 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked over to Riley with a furrowed brow and concern. "What did he say to you?"

He kept walking and acted normal, knowing someone or "something" might still be watching.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2017, 11:17 am 
Ent
Ent

"He reminded me of the promise I made to him."
Riley whispered quietly. She lowered her gaze for a moment then suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. She shut her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder as she continued speaking in a hushed tone.
"And he said that he wouldn't hesitate to tear my love for you away."
She furrowed her brows as his threat echoed in her mind.
"We have to get this to work, Jaxson. "

PostPosted: June 5th, 2017, 10:56 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson wrapped his arms around Riley and hugged her. "We will..." he said. "And if anything looks like it is starting to go wrong... I'll take care of things. Any way I have to. I promise. I won't let him destroy what we have found with eachother."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next