Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: December 4th, 2017, 10:46 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Woah, boy!" Whetherford reacted quickly and dropped the syringe back into his pocket as he held up his hands in surrender.
"You need to calm down. There is nothing to worry about, alright! Nothing to worry about...." His eyes squinted as he saw the boys' hands heat up, then he raised a brow and shook his head.
Whatever you're thinking about doing, I would highly suggest doing the opposite. James is only trying to protect you and your kind...

PostPosted: December 7th, 2017, 12:15 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson tried to calm his mind, to think... but he couldn’t believe anything this man told him. James seemed no different than Henry. “Leave me alone...” Jaxson said again, eyes narrowed and voice more calm.

He thought of Riley, but he dare not look at her. His eyes wouldn’t leave the men infront of him. “I just want to be left alone,” he said, his voice weakening from the pain.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 7th, 2017, 3:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Whetherford saw the suspicious and confused expression in Rands' face, so he backed away from his bed.
"Alright. I leave you to rest. But the surgeon needs you on another round of antibiotics, so I'll just leave it with Rand."
His gaze flicked over to Riley, who was beginning to wake up, then he handed the syringe to his partner and left the room.
This was going to be harder than he thought.
"Jaxson...?"
Riley muttered wearily as she forced her eyes open.

PostPosted: December 7th, 2017, 6:50 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson eyed the man. "Yeah, and suddenly your a doctor and can give out antibiotics?" Jaxson cleared his throat, feeling groggy still. "Don't you have to have some kind of certification for that?"

Jaxson looked at Rand. He seemed confused, not like the other man. When Weatherford handed Rand the syringe he walked over to ask the nurse.

Jaxson watched Rand intently until he heard Riley again. He looked at her, seeing her eyes were open. "Riley, are you alright?" He asked aloud, then added in his mind. -What is going on? Who are these people?-

PostPosted: December 9th, 2017, 3:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley looked over at Jaxson and lifted her hand to touch his, but she could barely reach him.
"Yes, yes...I'm okay."
Her eyes began to water as she searched his eyes as if he could find them a way out.
I don't know...that man over there....he is with the government, or...or military, or something. Jaxson....they have footage of you using your...powers in the park. He asked me some questions, but I didn't answer him because I was scared.

PostPosted: December 11th, 2017, 12:06 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson nodded, offering a faint smile in an attempted to reassure Riley that all would be well. "Good," he said softly, looking into her eyes, straining his neck and trying not to strain his stitches.

He thought back to Riley in his mind -The other one... I think he is working for Henry... Or James. I don't even know if there is any difference between the two at this point.- He looked over as Rand approached, almost as if following up with Riley's statement of the footage they had of him.

"So," Rand said, walking towards them. "Now that you are both awake... How about some answers?"

PostPosted: December 12th, 2017, 8:56 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley took in a deep breath to calm her rising nerves at the very mention of those two men who had ruined their lives. Could it be possible that they were working together when it seemed like James was working against him?
A weight dropped in the pit of her stomach as Rand asked his question, and she looked back up at Jaxson, then flicked her gaze up to the man.
"My-Jaxson was only acting in self-defense, sir. Henry was threatening to hurt us so...well, Jaxson fought back."

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 9:05 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

“That man killed my family,” Jaxson added. “He was threatening to kill Riley too if I didn’t do things for him... illegal things...”

Rand looked at them both with a skeptical gaze, then said, “Well, I guess you can’t blame a man for wanting to protect his wife.”

Jaxson glanced to Riley as Rand made the comment. He tried not to let his surprise at the statement show, but he wasn’t sure how well he had done. He guessed Riley had said as much in order to get into the room with him.

“But,” Rand continued, interupting Jaxson’s thoughts. “How do your powers work? How long have you had them? How can we be sure you are not going to be a danger to society?”

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 9:24 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley's eyes went back to Jaxson as he told Rand what Henry had done, but after Rand's comment, her gaze lowered and she bit her lower lip nervously. She tried to stop the color that was rising to her cheeks, but she couldn't help the inevitable from happening.
"We wouldn't hurt anyone, ever, sir. Henry... well, he made Jaxson have his...abilities...and he searched for me when he found out that I had...similar abilities."

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 9:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson noticed the color in Riley’s cheeks, but it only brought a smile to his face. A smile that he tried to hide, but only slightly. He looked at Riley as she bit her lip, and it only made his smile grow fonder as he gazed on her.

Rand snapped him out of his near day-dream state, though.

“So you have abilities, too?” Rand asked Riley.

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 9:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley let out a nervous breath and glanced down at Rand's name that was embroidered on his jacket. She didn't want to tell him...what if he would use their abilities to his advantage, just as Henry and James had done?
She swallowed nervously before nodding her head; she was just going to have to trust this man. They both were.

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 10:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Rand looked them both over long and hard. Then he glanced around to see his partner was still missing from the room.

He looked to the nurse. “How long before these two can move?”

“Where are you taking us?” Jaxson asked.

“If you are telling me the truth,” Rand said, looking back to them. “We are likely to be getting a visit from this... Henry... or one of his cronies. Guys like that don’t leave loose ends, and that’s exactily what you two will be to him.”

PostPosted: December 13th, 2017, 10:20 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Actually, your partner is one of them." Riley said it before even thinking through the consequences, but she had no other choice.
"Please, I know it sounds crazy, but I think Rand was causing my pain....that's why the nurse couldn't find anything."
Riley shifted in her bed and sat up, then glanced towards the door to make sure everything was clear.
"Sir, if there is any sense of justice in you, then you will protect us, or take us somewhere safe-please. We have no where else to go."

PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 5:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Weatherford?" Rand questioned. His face gave a look of disbelief, but then changed to a thoughtful expression as he looked back to the door. Weatherford was new. Rand had never worked with him before. He knew nothing about him, and he did seem to be a bit... Different.

Rand glanced back to Riley. "Look... I..." He sighed and creased his brow. "Fine. I'll move you to a more secure location and no one else will be informed where. Then I'll have some people looking into this." He gazed at the two with an almost fatherly expression of chastisement. "You two had better be telling me the truth. All of it."

At that the man turned and made a phone call.

Jaxson looked to Riley. Were they really going to be safe this time? His troubled eyes begged it to be true as he settled them on Riley's. He didn't know what to say, other than the words he mouthed silently to her. "I love you."

PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 6:10 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley's heart flooded with emotions; maybe they would finally be safe from Henry's grasp...but was it too good to be true? As she returned her gaze to Jaxsons', her heart skipped a beat as she made out Jaxsons' silent words.
"I love you." She quickly whispered back to him as the nurse came by Jaxsons' bedside to inspect his stitches.
"Will he be alright, miss?"
The nurse glanced up and smiled reassuringly at Riley, then looked at Jaxson.
"Yes. He will be fine. He just needs to rest and be taken care of- which is why he had to be moved here."
Riley furrowed her brows in concern-how did she know?
"Don't worry, dear. Everything will be fine. Now, i need you both to get some rest-you have obviously undergone some serious trauma. Now, if you'll excuse me."
The nurse pushed the button on Jaxson's IV line and nodded to both of them, then left, taking with them their clipboards.

Whetherford had gone outside to make a phone call, only to get scolded at and threatened too-but the man on the other end didn't know what he was getting himself into. It was Henry, and if he thought that getting the formula James had made was going to be easy, then he was sorely mistaken. Especially with the eyes of Rand on him and the kids.
He huffed then turned on his heel and walked back inside the hospital, taking the stairs 3 at a time. After getting to the right floor, he walked at a steady pace down the hall until he got to their room, then he knocked once before walking in.
"Excuse me, Rand, but I'll be needing a few minutes to speak with these two about something. "

PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 6:51 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson smiled at Riley, then turned to look at the nurse who spoke to Rand. "I can't recommend moving them, honestly. However, if they both want to be moved, I can't refuse the transfer either. They are well enough to make that call."

Rand nodded, then turned his attention back to Riley and Jaxson. "Looks like it is your call. I got a car going to be here in ten minutes if you want it... But if I do this... You guys are going to have to do a few things for me. Blood samples, registration with the government, proof of identity... Something to assurey superiors that you won't post a threat to Homeland security."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next