Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 9:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley began to have second thoughts about jumping out of a car as Jaxson opened the door. She nearly threw up when she saw the ground moving at a tremendous speed just beneath them, but she held back her fear as she squeezed Jaxson's hand, then jumped.
After she jumped, it was all a blur. Everything happened so quickly. The noise of her hitting the ground, her world going upside down as she rolled onto the grassy median, then finally the intense pain that radiated from her shoulder and leg. Then finally, darkness overtook her, but not before she was able to mutter Jaxsons name.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 10:25 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Make sure you jump with the movement of the vehicle!" he hollored and then jumped, cringing before he even left the car. He braced for a hard impact, but it didn't help ease the pain of the impact. He rolled and tumbled, catching visions of Riley following him, then loosing sight of her as he was flung head over heals again. He lay still for a moment, then sat up with a groan. He looked over to Riley and heard her mutter his name and he rushed to her side.

"Riley? Riley talk to me..." he looked around frantically. He knew the impact would hurt but now he became worried that she had been injured in some other way. "Oh no..." he said softly. He hurriedly picked her up and started off limping as his knee was terribly sore. He went into a run, however, ignoring the pain. There was a motel nearby so he ran to the back rooms and glanced in through a few windows. He found one with no one inside and there happened to be a lawn chair sitting out front. He set Riley in it gently and then rushed to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" the lady asked.

"Yeah..." Jaxson tried to sound normal. "I need a room. Is room eight empty?"

"It is," she said. "Would you like that room specifically?"

"Yeah..." Jaxson said, smiling sheepishly. "It's... a.. one of those OCD things." He chuckled. "I just have this thing for the number eight... it drives me nuts to stay in a room that doesn't have the number eight in it."

The lady looked at him strange but said, "Ok."

Jaxson paid and she gave him the key. He walked out the front door and as soon as he was around the corner he ran back to Riley and unlocked the door, picking her up taking her inside. He placed her on the bed and got a wet cloth on her forehead and tried to be sure she wasn't injured in any other way.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 11:12 pm 
Ent
Ent

The last thing Riley remembered before darkness took over was laying on the grass and muttering her friends' name aloud. Then she like she was lifted into the air, but instead of gravity pulling her down, she remained in the air. A wind blew her around and she felt like she was a leaf being tossed too and fro in an autumn wind.
As she floated through the air, she saw a close up of the ground below. Her friend -Jaxson- had tubes coming from his arms, but his hands glowed a fiery-red. In front of him stood her family. She cringed and tried to get their attention. But it was no use, for Henry was speaking to them. And his voice was ominous and held threats.
After a moment, she saw Henry turn off a switch, which released Jaxson from his restraints. At first, her friend did nothing-which was a relief- but after a tick, Jaxson held out his arms and released a fire on her fam-
"JAXSON!!!!"
Riley woke with wide eyes-full of fear-and she sat up, but was reminded of her injuries as a sharp pain flowed from her arm and leg, so she laid back down with a thump.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 11:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson had sat down in a chair behind the bed and was just starting to nod off. He had tried not to fall asleep but the day had been quite taxing. His eyes slid closed and not a moment later he heard Riley scream his name. He sat up with a start and jumped to his feet, seeing her drop back to the bed in pain.

"Riley!" he took her hand and leaned over her in the bed. "Riley? What is it?"

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 3:47 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley bit her lip and balled her hand into a fist as the pain started to subside, but as she looked into Jaxsons eyes, she couldn't help but feel a bit of fear.
"It...it was just a dream...." She muttered. But he deserved to know what her dream was, so she sent him the image of her dream then waited for his response.

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 2:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson backed away as the image flashed in his head. "Riley... I would never do that." His voice almost sounded desparate. "It was just a dream... and for all we know Henry might be behind it."

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 3:08 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley took large breaths as she tried to recover from the dream she suffered.
"I know you'd never do that...I know that."
She looked into his eyes and nodded to reassure him, but the image seemed to be burned in her memory. She shuddered, then reached for his hand.
"How can we make him stop?"

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 6:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson sighed in reliefe at Riley's words. He took ber hand and stepped forward and sat down on the bed beside her. "I don't know... honestly I was hoping you would have some ideas since you know hin better." Jaxson thought for a moment. "I mean i could think of a few ideas... I'm not sire how ethical they would be. Like using your ability to convince someone to hirean assasin to send after him or put a huge bounty on his head so all the crim lord bounty hunter types go after him." Jaxson shrigged. "I'm not sure how realistixk my ideas are." He chuckled a bit at himself, thinking like it was a movie.

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 7:14 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley stared at Jaxson as he rattled off his ideas to her, at first rejecting them because they sounded so....so.....but once she thought about it, she squeezed his hand slightly.
"Those are actually really good ideas. A lot better than any I've had. But..." She paused for a moment. "Where would we find someone who would go through with it?"

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 8:05 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked at her for a moment. "Wait... are you serious?" He thought about it for a moment. "I mean... not that I'm opposed to doing it. I'm not really sure who or where to find someone, though. Where do you find a crime lord?"

He looked at her for a moment. He knew they had to do something. He couldn't bare to go back to Henry but more so he knew he could never let anything happen to Riley. He would do anything to keep her safe...

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 8:16 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley stifled a laugh, but then grew serious as she looked at him.
"No." She glanced away from him and bit the inside of her lip as she thought of what doing something like that would make them...would make her. But how could she just sit idly as Henry ruined more lives?
"I don't know what to do." She said plainly then sighed heavily.
An idea came into her head just then, and she tenatively looked up at Jaxson, who seemed to be studying her.
"Jaxson...what if....what if you went back? You could bring me along with you as a 'prisoner' or something. Then we could reveal his schemes to the world and....I don't think....Jax, we would be murderers if we killed him...." She paused. "We would be just like him."
She swallowed nervously as she waited for his response.

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 8:20 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson listened but his face showed he didn't like the idea. "I... I honestly don't know if I could pull it off. I couldn't treat you like a prisoner and I don't think Henry would buy it. And if we go back... how are we going to get out a second time?"

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 10:56 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply. I was making myself some dinner, etc.)

Riley shrugged, but instantly cringed as pain shot up her arm. After she took a steading breath, she looked into his eyes and shook her head.
"I....I don't know how we would get out....."

PostPosted: February 25th, 2017, 10:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(It's ok.... I feel bad because I have been so long replying to you! I have had company over yesterday evening and all day today and just now was able to get on after my company left.)

Jaxson cringed along with her, feeling bad for her obvious pain. He placed a hand on hers and looked her in the eyes. "Riley... I trust you. You got us out before... but if we go back we have to have a plan to get out before we go back. I want to keep my promise to you. I can't do that if I die but I also can't do that if we stay Henry's captives. We just... need a plan."

PostPosted: February 25th, 2017, 10:29 pm 
Ent
Ent

(It's okay! I feel guilty for not writing very inspiring/lengthy posts. I've just been at a bit of a loss in regards to the plot.)

Riley relaxed her body as the pain subsided, then she glanced up at him as he took her hand in his. Her brows pulled together in concern.
"I.....I...I trust you too....with my life." She searched his eyes as if their answer lay in them.
"Wait...what if....what if we don't make an escape plan. But what if we weren't his captives either? We could go freely to him, and when when we earn his trust back, we hit him. Hard."

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 1:01 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(It's all good. I have done whole RPs that are lengthy posts and whole RPs that are just a few lines per post. I am good with either or. As far as the plot and such, I'm not picky or demanding. I just enjoy to RP. :D So, don't feel guilty. I'm pretty casual and easy to please, I'd like to think. lol )

Jaxson thought about the idea for a moment. "It could work... but we would have to be convincing when we went back. He obviously knows we don't want to be there. I'm just not sure how to earn his trust without having to... do things that would contradict our conscience." Jaxson sat back down on the bed and thought long and hard. He honestly didn't have any better idea. "How would we hit him? Could you use your powers on him? And how can he talk to us in our heads? Does he have these powers, too?" There were so many questions. Jaxson sighed and slumped his shoulders. "I wish we could have met under normal circumstances. You know? Got to know each other like normal people do."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next