Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: March 12th, 2017, 6:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Hey. :) It's good to be back. Been a bit pre-occupied today with trying to get my website updated so sorry for my continued lack of presence. How have you been?)

Jaxson shook his head and put a finger to Rile's lips. "Don't... don't worry about me. We needed to come here. It was either this or a hospital and we both know where that would have sent us. We will get through this... somehow." He leaned closer and kissed her forehead and hugged her. As he leaned in he wanted to kiss her face... or her lips, but something stopped him. The thought that their first kiss would be in a place and setting such as this just wasn't attractive. No... he wanted that moment to be more special than this.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey there! Oh, that's a fun way to use your time! Do you mind me asking what kind of website it is? Seriously, that is awesome. I once started a blog where I reviewed local plays, but I got so busy with other things that I had to stop it. :( )
Riley closed her lips as Jaxson placed his finger on her lips, and when she looked into his eyes, she knew that he was going to protect her. A small smile found its way on her lips as he kissed her forehead and hugged her.
"You're right..I know you're right, it's just.....Jaxson, I don't know how we're going to get out of this. And I'm so worried that he'll makeus do something awful. I can feel it."

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 1:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(It is a website for my writing. The link in my sigantire that says "Visit the Varsian Kingdom" is a link to my website. That's cool. I trued blogging for a while but it was hard to keep up and keep active. As you say, life gets busy. Well, hope all is well for youbtoday. :) )

Jaxson sighed, but tried tonhide the look on hisnface. He had that same bad feeling. "I don't know... but I know I won't let him hurt you," Jaxson told her. He wasn't sure what to think. "We just need to get things moving along with the plan..."

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 4:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

(So, I just clicked on the link......SO AMAZING. :) :D I may be spending some time these next few days just exploring your website! -we're supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow on the East coast, which I am completely dreading- So yes, you have me hooked. :) Thanks, all is going pretty well for me today. :) I too hope that you're having a good day today. :) )

Riley took in a breath and nodded once.
"You're right. Here, can you help me up?"
She asked as she began to prop herself up on her elbows, but as she leaned back, she cringed as her shoulder shot out a shock of pain down her arm. Riley took Jaxsons' hands in her own and leaned forward, then swung her legs over the edge of the bed and with his help slid off until her feet touched the cold tiled floor.
"We should go to his secretary and get what we need for...whatever it is he has planned."
As they walked out the door, Riley led the way down the hall to an elevator and pushed the button. Once inside and ascending, Riley took Jaxsons' hand in hers and squeezed it.
"All we need to do is just make sure that we have everything in writing. Whatever 'mission' he sends us on, we need to have it in writing." She shrugged. "We could say it would be insurance that he wouldn't harm one or both of us."
She glanced up at Jaxson to read his expression, and she was about to say something when the doors opened, revealing a rather bland office space with cubicles lining the expanse of the room. In the middle of the expanse sat the secretary behind her desk, quickly answering calls and jotting down notes. Next to the desk was a metal rack with one long sparkly blue dress and a dark suit with a long navy tie hanging from hangers off of it. Each had a pair of matching shoes.
Riley blinked and as they approached the secretary's desk, the secretary pointed to the clothing rack.
"Henry picked these out for you to wear to the Gold, Silver and Bonds Gala tonight. Put them on then report to his office at 6:35 pm. Bathrooms are just over there."
Riley looked at Jaxson, then slowly walked over and picked up her dress and shoes and walked over to the bathrooms.
After going inside the girls' bathroom and changing, Riley came out, feeling a bit uncomfortable as her dress had a plunging neckline and a slit going up to just above her knee.
She waited nervously for Jaxson to come out.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 7:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( Lol, well I am happy you enjoyed the website! :D It's always nice to hear people who like my work. Do let me know what you think of the stories I have up if you read any. I always like honest feedback. :D

Oh, lovely... (sarcasm) I despise snow... and all things cold basically. I don't envy you! I am doing well also, glad to know your day is going good. )

Jaxson helped Riley up, despite his internal protest. "You really should rest longer..." was all he said. Though he knew there was not much choice. Once she was up he followed her out the door. He listened as she explained what she was thinking and nodded. It sounded like a good idea. To have it in writing would at least be some proof they could hang onto. "Ok..." he responded, then shortly after the doors to the elevator opened. He followed Riley still, heading to the desk and then they were pointed to the outfits. Jaxson looked at the suit with a raised brow. What on earth did Henry have planned?

Jaxson took his suit and headed over to the restrooms, taking a little time to get the suit on right... at least he hopped so. He had honestly never worn a suit before and finally he gave up on the tie all together. He stepped out. "Riley could you-" he stopped as he saw her in the dress. "Um.." he blushed slightly at his stumbling over words and then shook his head and held up the tie. "I've never done this before," he told her, trying not to stare too much. "Could you help me?"

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 8:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Yes, I would love to read some of your stories! I actually skimmed a small portion of one of your books, and I really liked it. I believe it was the one about the girl who has a vision of an angel...?? Anywho, it sounded really good and I may just....buy it...?? :)
Yeah, I loathe the cold weather...absolutely hate it. I would very much rather be hot then cold, ya know? I just don't understand people who like this kind of weather...but, to each his own, I suppose.
I'm also glad to hear that you're doing well. :) How is everything with the fires going? Are they able to contain them?)

Riley blushed slightly as Jaxson came out of the men's bathroom, but she reddened even more as he looked at her and stumbled over his words. Her gaze dropped to the carpeted floor for a moment, but she nodded in response to his question and looked up at him, but was careful not to meet his gaze.
"Um...." Her heart fluttered as she closed the gap between them then took the tie from him and slid it behind his neck. As she worked, she could feel his breath on her hair, which was oddly somewhat comforting. Once she finished tying the knot, she grasped the tie with both hands and straightened it, but paused for a moment after to meet his gaze.
"You look very handsome." She smiled slightly and blushed, but didn't look away.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 10:47 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(That would be the Novel "Arise to Fall" I am glad you enjoyed what you saw. On the website, if you go to "Explore" tab and click the Chronicles of Continuity, at the bottom of the page I have the "Book Shelves" which have excerpts, a brief history of my world, as well as some short stories and poems from some of the other books. Of course, if you decided to buy it I would be honored and would love to hear feedback on a full read!
Agreed. I would take the heat any day. I would rather it be 100 rather than 32! But yes... each to their own... even if people who like the cold are WRONG! :P hehe
The fires are all contained and put out last I heard. Now it's just rebuilding a lot of fences for the farmers around and trying to recoup from loosing hay, land, and cattle... :/ )

Jaxson could tell Riley was a little nervous and he kicked himself internally for making things awkward with his verbal stumbling. With those thoughts in mind he grew nervous himself as she put the tie around his neck and fixed it properly. When she finally brought her gaze up to meet his he smiled and looked down at his feet with her compliment. "Thanks," he said, looking back up, hoping he wasn't blushing the same as she was. "You look gorgeous... I mean... you always do," he shuffled a bit and glanced around. "But the dress looks really nice on you. It suits you well." He smiled and looked her in the eye for what seemed like an eternity as his head grew heated and light. He tried to contain his breathing but he figured most of these things were felt not seen by others. He hopped... Finally he smiled and broke the gaze, looking her over from head to toe in a fleeting moment before glancing back at her eyes.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 12:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Awesome! I'll let you know what I think after I read them! :)
Yes, I just feel like, if your too hot, all you do is just jump in a pool/lake/ocean, etc and then you're good to go. But if you're cold, you have to layer, which can then cause you to perspire, but you can't do anything about it because you'd be cold if you took off a layer. So yes. They are wrong. Haha :)
I'm glad to hear that the fires have been extinguished, but man, that must be tough for the farmers to have to rebuild things. :( )

Riley smiled sweetly as she saw Jaxson's cheeks turn a shade of red as he glanced down at his feet. As he looked back into her eyes again to compliment her, her stomach began to fill with butterflies fluttering about. She glanced down at his tie for a moment and fidgeted with her fingers as she met his gaze again.
"Thank you." She searched his eyes for a moment before she started to feel lightheaded, then she blinked and brought her hands up to stabilize her.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 5:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Cool I look forward to hearing your feedback. :)
Hehe Yeah, for the most part, only I don't like water that much... I can't swim good and the water around here is generaly cold and when I get in I start shivering and sometimes my chest gets really tight and makes it hard to breath... no idea why. It never does that when i am cold unless it is from being in cold water.
Yes, thankfully a lot of other people who were not effected by the fire are helping those that were.)

"You ok?" Jaxson asled as Riley brought her hands up. She seemed a bit unstable so he took her hands and looked her in the eye. "Riley?"

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 6:18 pm 
Ent
Ent

( Oh goodness, that....doesn't sound very good. Gosh, I hate cold water also. I went to the beach once, and even though it was nice enough to wear a bathing suit, once the tide reached my foot, I basically ran back to where our towels were and stayed there until we left. XD
That's good to hear.)

Riley blinked and caught her breath as she felt herself lean forward into Jaxsons chest. Her vision slowly became clear after a few moments of slow, even breathing. She then leaned back and glanced up at Jaxson, not realizing that her arms and hands were shaking visibly.
"I'm fine...I...I probably just need some water."
She then turned to walk towards the water cooler at the other end of the room, but stopped as she saw Henry standing by the receptions' desk.
Riley stopped in her tracks as she stared at him, but thankfully, he was distracted by the secretary to notice them. Yet.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 6:56 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Yeah, it's not fun. And because of our weather cycles most of the natural water is always cold around here. At least cold compared to the outdoor temperatures. Lol Yeah, I would have stayed out of the water too. :p
Yes, it is a good outcome for a bad situation)

Jaxson held Riley gently, not sure what was going on with her. "Riley I don't think..." he began tonprotest as she claimed she was fine. He walked along side her as she headed for the water, then stopped, following her gaze and realizing she was looking at Henry. He scowled at the man. "Come on, forget about him. Let's get you a drink. You don't look well." He took her hand and put another hand on her back.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 7:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley blinked then nodded her head once and allowed Jaxson to lead her to the other side of the room. As they made their way around the desk, Riley couldn't help but feel as though he was watching them, but she ignored it and instead focused on Jaxsons' hand. Once they made it to the water cooler, Riley picked up a paper cup and poured herself some water. As she drank it, she allowed the icy flow down her throat to calm her. After a moment, she looked up at Jaxson with embarrassment written in her eyes.
"I'm sorry...I think I'm still recovering from getting my shoulder fixed up."
She batted her eyelashes and glanced down at the ground.
How could she have made herself into a fool like that?
Riley sighed softly then took another sip of water.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 7:32 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson helped her over to the water, also ignoring Henry. "Don't appologize," Jaxson told her. "You should really still be resting after all you went through."

He smiled, trying to keep a calm attitude for her sake.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 7:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

"I know." She said, her voice meek as she glanced up at Henry then to Jaxson.
"I just didn't want to keep him waiting, in case...."She shuddered. "something bad happened to you."

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Don't worry about me," Jaxson told her, his voice firm with concern. "You need to heal."

He saw her glance at Henry but he didn't look over to the man. He kept his eyes on Riley. "If you need anything else let me know."

PostPosted: March 15th, 2017, 9:47 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Good evening, Jax! I apologize for not responding sooner. XD So....I'm having a bit of writers block with this rp, and I was hoping that maybe we could go back and forth with ideas possibly?)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 31  Next