Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: August 7th, 2017, 8:53 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley glanced back at him and saw the uncertainty in his eyes. She didn't know. For all she knew they were going to get shot at....and she didn't even remember the depth of how she felt about this ma...Jaxson. Her legs were beginning to burn, but she pressed on running towards the office.
"I don't know." She finally answered him as they turned into another alley. "But we have to try, right?"

PostPosted: August 9th, 2017, 12:02 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson nodded as they approached the office. "You're right," he said inbetween breaths. "We either try or gove up and go back to being slaves... and I can't let that happen."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: August 10th, 2017, 10:54 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley said nothing, but she continued to run even faster, as if her actions were agreeing with his declaration of freedom. They were just about to round another corner when suddenly a shot rang out from behind them. Riley ducked instinctively and looked over her shoulder to see Henrys' man chasing them and aiming his gun at them.
Panic began to set in as he let out another shot, and suddenly she had the feeling that she'd been in this situation before.
"Run!" She shouted to Jaxson as she pushed herself into a sprint, still holding onto his hand. Finally, they rounded the corner and ran across the road, but before she led him into the building, Riley paused and looked around.
"I....I don't remember any secret entrances....Jaxson, I...I'm so sorry. Do you know how we could get-"
She was interrupted by the man firing off his gun again. She gasped and stared wide-eyed as the man came around the corner with his gun aimed right at them.
She closed her eyes, hoping that he wouldn't shoot. Hoping that someone would save them.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

As they came skidding to a stop Jaxson looked over to Riley. He was about to start answering her half finished question when the man rounded the corner. Without a moment of a hesitation Jaxson stepped in front of Riley and threw a fire ball at the man. The moment the fire left his hands he started concentrating on the man's gun and it grew to a hot molten red. The man screamed in pain and dropped the gun but not before firing off a single shot.

Once the smoke cleared and the man pursuing them lay injured Jaxson suddenly felt a sharp pain in left side. "I... I'm bleeding," he said trying to take deep breaths and stay calm. "I think I've been shot." He winced and went to his knees, looking around. "We have to get in and get the information we need to prove Henry is an evil man."

He tried to force himself back up but doubled over as the pain coursed through his body.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2017, 7:36 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley couldn't have foretold what have happened; not to anybody, not even if Henry was forcing her to predict the future. But when blood starting seeping into his clothes she realized that he must have really loved her to protect her like that.
Wait. He had been shot.
Panic began to set in as he doubled over in pain.
"Jaxson?!" She shouted as she knelt down next to him. She didn't know what to do, but when the bloodspot started to get larger, she immediately took off her hoodie and pressed it against his side.
A crowd began to form around her and some started to ask questions while others called for an ambulance. The noise of the city streets became almost dull compared to the loud siren as it flashed red and blue.
"Finally, someone who knows what their doing!"
A man from the crowd shouted as two policemen pushed through the crowd.
Riley's eyes widened-both in fear and in concern- as the cop looked at her, squinting his eyes.
"Hey, you're that girl who jumped outta the cab a while back! You're under arrest, young miss!"
Riley looked at the man and shook her head.
"No! I...I don't know what you're talking abou-"
The other cop came from behind and grabbed her by the arms, pulling her off Jaxson until she stood then led her forcefully to the side of the police car.
"No! No! Please, my boyfriend-my frien-he's injured! He needs to be taken to the hospital! Please, please! Don't take him away from me!"
The policeman turned a deaf ear to her cries and forced her into the backseat of the car.
"Jaxson!" She shouted as the policeman began to turn on his lights.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2017, 11:39 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson frowned as the police arrived. Things were getting confusing and he found himself unable to keep focus. "Riley?" Jaxson called out, hearing her voice amongst the ruckus. "Riley... Don't go..."

Jaxson felt arms lift him on to a bed as his mind went dull. Then something brought his focus back and he saw an officer put Riley into his car.

"No! Riley!" He rolled off the gurney, the medical unable to contain him. In spite of the pain he rushed to the cop car just as it's lights turned on and it started to pull away. The officer slammed on the breaks and Jaxson collapsed on the hood. " Please don't take her. She hasn't done anything! What law did she break? She didn't do anything!" He muttered as the officer stepped out of his car.

PostPosted: August 13th, 2017, 2:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley gasped as she watched Jaxson run over to the car, nearly getting himself run over.
"Jaxson!"
She grabbed at the door handle, but the door was locked from the outside, and when she looked at the windows, they were all barred. There was no way out.
"No."
She muttered as she watched the officer get out and pull Jaxson off the hood.
"Look kid, you need to get yourself on that gurney before you die, ya hear me? She is none of your concern now. Where she'll be going is somewhere you do not want to find yourself, especially being what you are..."
The officer started leading Jaxson over to the medics, who were now beginning to flock towards him.
Looks like your girlfriend is in for the long run, boy. Did you know that she was a criminal before she met you?
Henry's voice rang loud and clear in Jaxsons' mind, and it was filled with anger.
If you want to save her, you'll have to do exactly as I say, got it?
As if on cue, Henry walked out of the building with his arm wrapped up in gauze and his face scarred from the burns Jaxson gave him.
"Excuse me! I'm so sorry for the confusion officer, but you see, these two work for me! I'll need you to let them go....if you wouldn't mind..."
The officer and everyone else stopped to look at Henry, and as if they were under some spell, they all just dropped everything and walked away.
Henry smiled wickedly and bent down to pick up the officers' car keys then he threw them at Jaxson.
"Go get your girl, boy. Then we'll talk."

PostPosted: August 13th, 2017, 11:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson didn't say a word, but he glared at Henry as he tossed him the keys. He struggled over to the car and opened the drivers side door as if to unlock the back. Instead, however, he jumped in and locked all the doors.

"Riley... Whatever happens to me, promise me you won't ever go back to Henry. Promise me you will run and hide and stay free."

He started up the car and floored the gas pedal. He aimed the car right for Henry. In the confusion he honestly was not sure whether he had hit Henry or not but he wasn't about to stop and see. He took off driving to get Riley as far away from Henry and the cops as he could.

PostPosted: August 16th, 2017, 9:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

"What the-" Riley shouted as she watched the car head straight for Henry. The intensity of the situation was too much and she didn't see what happened to her old boss because she had closed her eyes. She cringed as something hit the hood of the car, and she nearly wretched at the sound. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the crowd and of the cops yelling orders, but they were fading away.
He must have gotten away.
But he was still bleeding.
Riley sat up and quickly scooted herself over to the drivers side and put a reassuring hand on his arm.
"Look, Jaxson...I don't care what they do to me. You need to get some medical atten-if you don't go to a hospital, you'll die! And...I don't think that I can do this by myself. I...heck, I barely remember who I am! I...I need you to live."

PostPosted: August 17th, 2017, 3:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked over at Riley, a slightly wild look in his eyes. He was still trying to process what had just happened. He honestly couldn't remember... had it been Henry he hit? All he knew is he was sick and tired of this running. Sick and tired of seeing that man treat Riley like a rag doll. He had made her a promise... that he would do anything it took to stop Henry. He sighed, though... he had also made her another promise. That they would survive this together.

"I... I don't want to die," he told her. "But I promised you I would do whatever it took to stop Henry." Again he let out a sigh. "Is there any medical facility we can go to that won't report us to the cops? What about a perish? The Catholics are supposed to protect refuges and all that aren't they? Or... at least help those in need? I don't know..."

He shook his head. He was rambling now. Everything he said he felt like was something from a movie. Honestly he didn't think he knew anything about the catholics.

"I can't- I need..." Jaxson slowed down and pulled into an ally where he hopped they would go unnoticed. "I can't drive. I'm getting really light headed."

PostPosted: August 24th, 2017, 6:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley didn't know how to answer him; she had no idea where they could go where the cops...or Henry wouldn't take him away from her. But when the car slowed down to a stop in an alley, she knew she had to act fast.
He was dying.
"Jaxson! Don't-don't close your eyes....okay? I'll-I'll drive us somewhere where you can get help...just....just hold on. You have to unlock the car so I can get out and drive."
After a brief moment, Jaxson mustered up enough energy to unlock the doors; without hesitation, Riley got out of the backseat and helped him into the passengers seat, then sat down in the drivers seat and stared at the wheel.
This is just like any other car.....except this one is...stolen...
She sighed then started the engine, put the car in reverse and pulled out into the street then headed down the road towards who knew where.
"Hold on, Jaxson....we're....we're almost there..."
She muttered reassuringly as he groaned in pain.
She didn't have a clue where to go, but as if by divine providence, an ambulance pulled out in front of them, racing towards a hospital.
Almost immediately, Riley pushed the button, and as the sirens and lights went off, people began moving their cars to the side.
Riley chuckled nervously then followed the ambulance towards the hospital.
After a few minutes of quick driving, Riley pulled up behind the ambulance in the ER area but she hesitated before opening the door. A few nurses were staring at her strangely.
She took a deep breath and then focused on the group of nurses and she slowly pushed a thought into their heads.
The act made her feel as though her head was going to explode, but she took another breath and forced her thoughts into another group of security guards walking towards them and they stopped.
"Come on...let's get you some help."
Riley said as she stepped out and ran over to his side, helping him to stand.
"What happened deputy? How many shots did this rookie get?"
One of the officers asked her.
"Just one."
Riley answered shortly just before Jaxson began to collapse to the ground.
The officer put one arm around Jaxson and together they walked him into the ER, where a swarm of nurses immediately gathered around him and took him to the back room.

PostPosted: August 27th, 2017, 12:31 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson was only vaguely aware of what was going on, hearing the securoty call Riley a deputy and him a rookie only confused him more. It never entered his mind that she had pushed the thought. By the timsthe ordeal was over he had passed out, woke up, and passed out again multiple times. The only thing he could say was, "Riley..." he muttered her name hoping she was ok and they were safe.

The next thing he knew he was finally waling up for real. His mind was still foggy but at least this time we was aware of his surroundings. "Riley?" He called for her again.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2017, 9:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

After the nurses helped Jaxson inside, they wheeled him into the back room, past doors that had a 'DO NOT ENTER' sign plastered over it in red. Underneath the sign in smaller letters read another sign saying 'Family Allowed with Permission". Riley swallowed nervously as she stared blankly at the sign, but the sounds of chaotic voices behind her kept her from her focus.
"What happened?" "Did you report the incident to your precinct?" "Where are the others?" "Was this-"
The voices overlapped each other, and as she opened her mouth to answer, she felt the sudden urge to push more thoughts into their minds. But when she tried, her head started to pound. She brought her hand to her head and closed her eyes and suddenly, the voices started to fade until darkness overwhelmed her.
She woke to the sound of persistent beeping and a bright white light shining just overhead.
And her name....
The moment she opened her eyes, however, she shut them again and turned her head then slowly batted her lashes open. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled as Jaxson's voice and face came into view. She paused before she spoke, for she suddenly realized what he meant to her. She felt like she was beginning to finally remember him.
"Jaxson? It....it's alright. I'm...I'm here."

PostPosted: September 4th, 2017, 6:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Riley?" Jaxson said once more, hearing her voice. He looked around the medical room his vision still blurry and mind still not back to normal. "What happened? Where are we? Are you ok?"

PostPosted: September 5th, 2017, 12:50 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled and reached out her hand, only to have it jerked back. Her smile faded and she began to panic as she looked down at the restraints on her wrists and ankles. She let out a sharp breath and glanced up at Jaxson, who also had the same restraints.
"What...?"
She muttered under her breath. Before she could say anything else, one of the police men walked in, along with a few nurses who checked their pulses and temperatures.
"So, miss. It looks like you and your friend lied. Me and the boys took the liberty of checking your names in with the precinct when you passed out. You do realize that impersonating a cop could get you into some serious trouble, right?"
Riley didn't know what to say, she could only lower her gaze and wince as her head began to pound again.
"What's your name, kid?"
The cop asked Jaxson.

PostPosted: September 6th, 2017, 10:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head, his vision clearing and the cop coming into view. He heard the question but ignored it. He looked around, taking in the room around him. They must be in a hospital he finally figured.

The policeman pressed the question again and finally Jaxson looked back to him. "There is a man who was holding us prisoner," he told the policeman. "Please, you have to help us. He tried to kill us and he will come and try and steal us back."

Jaxson was not in terrible pain at the moment, though to say he was in no pain would have been a lie. All the same, he winced as if the pain were excruciating and repeated his plea hoping a little bit of undetected drama would convince the cops of the seriousness of their plight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 31  Next