Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 6:59 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley listened intently as Jaxson rattled off a list, then she hit her lip as she thought about her favorites.
"Hm...well, I'd have to say as my all time favorite movie....Up...ya know, the one about the old man who flies off to South America?" She tilted her head up and thought. "My second favorite is Sherlock Holmes, then Divergent, Les Miserables, and...Pirates of the Caribbean."
She laughed as a thought passed through her head.
"So, you like Divergent? What's your favorite part?"

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 7:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson listened as she listed her own. "Those are all good movies too," he had to admit. "My favorite part? It might be kind of odd but i like the struggle she goes through trying to learn her faction. Then how she slowly starts stepping things up and just when she starts getting better. Then when the other guy teaches her how to hide the fact that she is divergent in those mind tests. I actually thought the mind tests were kind of cool. What about you?"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 7:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Mind if I FF just a bit?)

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 8:37 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Sure, go for it. :D)

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 9:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Great! :) )

The hours seemed to roll on by as Riley and Jaxson discussed their favorite thing, and the more time they spent talking, the more she began to like him.
Riley laughed softly as she listened to him recount his favorite film dialogue, then leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling.
"Ok, here's another question for you." She glanced over to him, but averted his eyes as she felt color rise in her cheeks. She took a nervous breath.
"Have you ever loved someone?" She blinked, then looked back at him again. "I mean-other than your parents?"

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 10:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson grew confortable with Riley as they talked and his shy demeanor had all but vanished. He enjoyed talking with her. Then she asked if he had ever loved anyone. A bit of his shy nature filtered through once more but he tried to push it asside and be his normal self.

"Well... there was once," he started. "When I was younger. I was really attached to her, actually..." he grinned a bit. "But then I had her since she was a pup. Cutest Golden Retriever you ever saw!" He grinned slyly. "To answer more seriously, though... no. There is this one girl, but I just met her." Jaxson looked down and tried not to seem to nervouse. "She seems like a real nice girl."

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 10:26 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Oh my gosh. That was adorable. I may have just swooned a bit. He is a bit of a tease though, to be honest. :) )

Riley's heart sank and she looked away in sadness as he began to talk about a love he had from when he was a child. She was about to say how his love sounded nice when he revealed who his love truly was, then she raised a brow and fought to hold in a burst of laughter.
The urge to laugh subsided as he spoke;she looked down at the space between them as she blushed. A moment passed in silence before she unbuckled her seat belt and scooted over next to him.
Riley felt a bit awkward, having just met Jaxson this morning, but....she shook her head, then courageously looked up at him.
"Ya know, even though we just met today...."she looked down at his shirt and chewed the inside of her lip as butterflies filled her stomach.
"I...I don't know...I just knew when I saw you this morning that you were special...and...well...I....I like you."
She began to fidget with her hands as she waited for him to respond.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 11:17 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Lol :) I'm glad it wasn't over the top. Yes, he is a bit of a tease, he could be less if Riley said something. ;) He teases when he is nervous, it makes him feel more comfortable.)

Jaxson felt his heart pick up speed as Riley scooted over next to him. "I... I like you too," Jaxson said, swallowing and trying to stay calm. "I like you a lot." He tried to think of what else to say but nothing else was coming to mind so he just set his hand gently on hers and looked over to her with a smile.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 7:20 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley blushed as he answered her, and when she felt his warm hand on top of hers, she stopped fidigiting with her hands and instead held onto his hand. As she met his gaze she smiled back at him.
"Ya know, I never did say thank you for helping us escape. So...thank you."
Her smile widened and a mischievous look appears in her eyes; she leaned closer to him and kissed him quickly on the cheek. Her cheeks reddened but she didn't waver in her gaze.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 2:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shrugged. "You helped me more than I helped you realy. You were the one taking more of a risk." He blushed as she kissed his cheek and he looked over to her with a shy smile. He looked into her eyes for a long moment, they were beautiful and captivating... but he dare not say that this early on.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 2:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled softly as she noticed a rosy color rise in his cheeks; but when her eyes met his, she felt her cheeks begin to warm. She glanced down at their hands when she began to feel her hands begin to burn. Her smile faded as she pulled her hands from Jaxson's grasp, only to find that her hand was burned....like she got to close to a hot stove or firepit.
Her brows knit together in confusion as she glanced up at Jaxson.
"What? How did this...? What?" Riley muttered.
Suddenly a voice popped into both of their heads. It was a voice that held power over them. It was Henry.
Riley gasped as she heard Henry laugh then threaten them.
You don't think I knew that you two were going to leave did you? Well guess what, sweethearts, I knew. So, in order to keep you on a leash, guess what? I am going to kill everyone you love. Oh, and not to mention I injected Jaxson there with a formula that will cause him to burn those he loves. Ta-ta now, kids. Have fun.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 6:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked in shock when Riley pulled her hands away and he saw the burns. "I'm so sorry! I don't know-" then he heard Henry's voice. He looked at Riley. By the look on her face she had heard it too. "What now?" He asked softly, a slight tone of dispare in his words. "We can't go back... I'd rather die."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 6:49 pm 
Ent
Ent

As if in response to Jaxsons' words, Henry's voice buzzed in their minds.
Oh, did I forget to mention that Jaxson will die before the week is out? The only way he'll survive is by injecting the cure....which is with me. Tick-tock, kids.

A shiver ran down Riley's spine as she heard Henry's voice, and when she looked at Jaxson, she knew he'd heard it too.
"Jaxson, we have to get you a cure." She saw the resilliance in his eyes and shook her head.
"If you die.....Jaxson, if you don't go get the cure, then you'll be breaking your promise to me."
Riley gently laid her hand on his arm and looked at him.
"Please....there isn't any other way."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 7:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head, half to try and get Henry's voice out of his head and half in response to Riley. "There has to be another way! We can get the cure somewhere else... or maybe we could sneak in and steal it."

He looked at her with sad eyes as she placed a hand on his arm. "Riley... I won't break my promise... but there has to be another way."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 8:03 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley blinked back tears that were welling up in her eyes and she looked at him.
"Jax....I...I don't know. How could we even-" she paused as she overheard the cab driver speak quietly into his cell phone. She squinted her eyes as she looked into the rear view mirror as if to help hear his conversation.
Rileys eyes widened in panic as she heard the driver give his location then describe her and Jaxson.
"Oh no." She muttered, then looked at Jaxson.
We have to get out of this cab. I think he's called the cops on us.
She felt scared, but not necessarily terrified. If they could get out and outrun the cops, they stood a fair chance at going unnoticed. But they had to act quickly.
Have you ever jumped out of a moving vehicle before?
She asked Jaxson in a lighthearted tone, but her eyes remained somber.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 9:26 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked up to the driver and away from Riley as she became alert. "Done what?" He asked. "No... but it sounds better than the alternative!"

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it momentarily and then moved towards the door.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next