Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 6th, 2024, 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Freedom - Talk of Treason
PostPosted: April 11th, 2011, 5:31 pm 

Darkheart wrote:

With regards Adrianna, please, please do. I'd love for her to have a breakdown on my watch... be as cruel as you like. The harsher the better. She might not like it, but I do. I'm a strange one, for sure... :P

Well then Dylan might intervene and probably try to convince Allegra that Adrianna did save him. Although he will not be sure whether he is able to trust Adrianna, he'll defend her. :yes: Dylan is loyal like that. :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

PostPosted: April 11th, 2011, 5:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

I'm quite excited now! =D A while ago I started working on Gardenia's post, and now I've started working on it again, changing bits and pieces - should be ready soon :-D I've just got to write Allegra's section and then hopefully, I might have a post up tonight =)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 4:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

^ :swoon: [/dead]
That post was awesome. I've been in suspense all the way through reading it, not daring to read on but REALLY wanting to. Attack of the fangirl again, methinks. :teehee: Expertly cutting. I should hire you to insult Adrianna for my amusement! :P

@ Will: Aw, Dylan's so lovely. I'm not sure Adrianna deserves it, though, considering everything. :P
Aside from the fact that if he does defend her, he's going to be having one very interesting conversation with Allegra explaining why. Which could be fun.

On another note - Goldy, are we okay to postpone the Cameron/Garnet bit for time being, just while we progress with the dramatic Allegra/Adrianna/Dylan/Lilly scene? It'd make things easier to handle and we'd be able to post much faster, keeping up with all the action-y stuff. :D

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 4:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eeeeee, sooo glad you liked it! <3 :-D I really enjoyed writing it! I absolutely love playing Angry Allegra :cool: Methinks she's going to smoke like a chimney as the night progresses :lol:

And of course we can postpone the Cameron/Garnet bit for now, since it'll speed things up *nods* ^_^ We can leave the poor dears in peace for tonight :happy:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 2:17 pm 
Elf
Elf

Showing signs of irritation already... that's Allegra. I don't think she could have been more evil if she'd hit Adrianna over the head with her handbag (which is pretty evil, ofc). :teehee:

They really do need some sleep. Especially Garnet. :P She's been through a lot... it's been one eventful night :teehee:

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 2:31 pm 
Maia
Maia

The thing is, Allegra believes that Adrianna is pretty much a terrible person - she doesn't know otherwise, so being so mean to her was in her eyes really her only option ;) Hmm, talking of handbags, I wonder why Gardenia didn't knock Alexander out with hers? :lol: Could've been a handy weapon! ^_^

It's hard to believe that Freedom will be 2 years old this year and yet storywise, the night it started isn't even over yet! O_o Absolutely epic <3 :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 4:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

The time thing is something I was thinking about earlier. So odd... owed in part, I think, to my frequent disappearances. I can't be called the most dependable of people, really... but at least Freedom has endured. That's a good thought. :D
Speaking of being two years old, I have just been revising bios for Freedom... it's Cameron's birthday. Tomorrow. I didn't even realise! :teehee: we're going to have to have a mini party type thing. I'll being the party poppers! :D

I actually think that's one of the reasons why I love Allegra. Just in there, all guns blazing... it's like me playing Halo. No tactics, no strategy, just utter recklessness. :P
It would have been a truly excellent scene, that. I can almost see it now. :lol:

"Uh, why did you throw your handbag at me?" :P

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 4:49 pm 

I'm so sorry for not being able to plot with you guys, but tomorrow morning my exams are over and I can plot all I want (which will be my planned activity of tomorrow night. :P )

:-D

And yaaaay! Then I can celebrate Cameron's birthday! :goofy:

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 4:57 pm 
Elf
Elf

^ I'm there. Tomorrow night, kickin' back with something rather a lot like hot chocolate, good company, a bit of a party and come plotting. I can't think of anything better. :teehee:

Good luck in your last exam, Will! Don't sweat it, you'll do great. :D

PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 5:01 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ooh, cool! :-D Cameron’s birthday is so near mine! So it’s his birthday tomorrow, and mine on Saturday. Hoozahs are in order, methinks!

And lots of good luck for your exams, Will! =D :hug:

Missus Darky, how are those Freedomy bios of yours going? :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 14th, 2011, 3:29 am 
Elf
Elf

*puts on party hat* :pirate: Happy birthday, Cameron! :D

^ Awesome, actually. I've sorted them all individually, but I've got a couple of others I want to sort before I go ahead and invade the Barrow-downs. :P

PostPosted: April 14th, 2011, 1:32 pm 

Change of plans.. :(

My boyfriend is coming over so no plotting for me tonight. Sorry guys! I'm working on a post though.. in my head. :P

And about Dylan standing up for Adrianna: he wouldn't be to worried to speak to Allegra as for why he's doing that. I mean, Adrianna did save his life, sort of. So he won't forget that, and of course he realises that it's like the only good thing she's done in a very long time, but still, it show that she still has some goodness left in her heart. :yes:

I'm very curious how Allegra would react to that- astonished probably, but she'll will have to trust Adrianna, who can now easily lay the blame on Allegra if she wants to, for assisting Dylan in his esccape. So that will be interesting to see how that unfolds. :P

And Lilly is probably going to breakdown at some point from stress and tiredness, but that might be a nice turning point for everyone, so that they can start discussinng what they will do. :)

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 4:36 am 
Elf
Elf

^ That's okay, you need a little downtime after those exams. :hug:
Ahahaha, mental plotting. I love doing that. :teehee:

Adrianna's gonna be glad to have someone backing her up on this one, though in Allegra's shadow she's going to find standing up for herself difficult at best. It's going to be awesome. There's something in her heart... I'd sooner call it doubt than goodness, though. :P

I could see Allegra making a scene of it, if you will. She knows a lot of what's gone on around her brother, hears a lot of important news / gossip and is clever enough to connect the two. To borrow a phrase, she likely knows enough about Adrianna to make Dylan's hair curl. :P ;)
Either way, I'll be happy to see some drama/ anger/tension here. I love those interactions more than anything - except, perhaps, angst. :teehee:

That should be fun, actually... Lilly's pretty much the only one in that party that everyone likes/feels concern for, so despite everyone yelling at one another they're all going to be worried for her when she starts to break down.

It's all happening now. Yaaaaay! :D

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 4:48 am 

Allegra will probably try to change Dylan's mind about her, which won't be easy. He feels contempt for Adrianna, that for sure, and he's able to guess that she did many evil things in the past. But this one inclination towards the good side, makes him think that she might be saved. Yet he won't actually say that to Allegra.. Adrianna is a grey area case.. She's not all bad, yet we don't actually know whether she wants to become 'good'.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 5:06 am 
Elf
Elf

Though I agree, I think the question that should be asked, by the characters generally, is should she be saved or should she be made to save herself? The ultimate proof of good intentions: self-sacrifice. It's an interesting question, but if she's to be saved, she can't rely on everyone else to do it for her. She has to make a gesture of willingness. And, as a wise man once said, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. :teehee:
However, even if Adrianna does make some move to try and save herself, I'm not sure that it would convince Allegra that she had good intentions. After all, who knows a man better than his sister? Though she may try to distance herself from him, she knows him back to front, and vice versa. His influence isn't easily erased - so I sense we'll have distrust hovering around these three/four for a while yet. :D

I love how grey her status is currently. I go between the extremes of wanting to hug her and say everything's alright and wanting to slap some sense into her. I'm never sure which is the most appealing. :P

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 1:03 pm 
Maia
Maia

Allegra will definitely be of the opinion that Adrianna basically has to save herself - she'll think Adrianna's got to be the one to make up for her past wrongdoings, and make the decision to change. ^_^ I'm not sure that Allegra will ever fully trust Adrianna; I think at best she will end up tolerating her :lol: But for now she absolutely detests her. Poor girl - Angry Allegra is not a good enemy! O_o

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next