Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 5th, 2024, 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Freedom - Talk of Treason
PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 1:22 pm 

Well I actually found that Allegra was fairly mild on her.. :P But then Allegra wouldn't be the type of punching Adrianna in the face. (What if she broke a nail? :teehee: ) So Dylan will not yet intervene, although he needs to explain Allegra how he know her. :yes:

And I was also thinking that Gardenia's tactic of 'we are alike' will never work. First, Alexandre wants to get rid of her as soon as he can and hopefully in such a way that there's no risk of exposure. Gardenia already threatened to hand him, so why would he ever accept her proposal..?

Just a thought.. :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 2:44 pm 
Elf
Elf

^ I've been thinking about that. I reckon it's either going to have to be random happenstance [i.e., her house is close by, they hear Wardens coming and he's got no other alternative than to follow her] or Gardenia's going to have to pull something out of her hat that's surprising enough to make him want to stay. I'm not sure as yet.

@ Goldy: I don't doubt that that decision will take her a while yet. When Cameron and Garnet finally get into gear and join up with the rest of the resistance and disappear completely [ they wouldn't be able to tell Adrianna for security reasons, of course] she'd go through some serious abandonment issues which she wouldn't simply brush aside - if anything, I think it'd go the other way. Then she'd have to dig herself out of an even bigger hole... it's not so much a tempting thought. :teehee:

I'm with Will, Allegra could have been much worse, but I'm glad that she'd sticking her insults to the simple, cutting remarks she favours. They're simple statements, rather than being too elaborate and having less of an effect. This way, Allegra has her say and then the only thing left is silence... the coldest companion you could ask for. :P

I now have a lovely image of Allegra running around screaming about her broken nail. It's actually very amusing. :P

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 18th, 2011, 4:12 pm 
Maia
Maia

Will, I absolutely loved your Freedom post! :-D I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen *squeeee* I feel quite sorry for Lilly, being stuck in the middle of all this political intrigue. The rest of the night certainly will be v.interesting. =D

And about the Gardenia and Alexander situation, I think it’s a good idea if they do hear wardens coming and Alexander has no choice but to go with Gardenia. =) And anyway, she’s not going to hang around on the street trying to convince him forever, especially as there would be a great danger of her losing her temper and doing something rash – not a good idea, since he’s armed and she’s not! So the warden idea is a good plot turn I think. =D

And on a random note, Allegra actually wouldn't mind much about a broken nail ;) When everyone eventually escapes, she's going to have to give up all her jewels and her wealth and everything, and she's completely ready for it. Her freedom's more important than anything else. The only thing she'd be reluctant to give up would be her cigarettes :lol: In fact, sometime in the RP I'm going to make her try and quit! ^_^

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: May 8th, 2011, 2:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

Forgive the double post guys! ^_^ I've got a post for Gardenia up :-D Hope you like it. =D

btw, Darky, I absolutely love your Adrianna siggy! :-D And the lyrics fit her so well. =D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 9:31 am 

Has teh Darkeh been kidnapped by real life? :teehee:

Teehee! I love how Allegra is kind of irritated that Dylan has not explained everything about Adrianna to her! She's a woman who wants to do everything her way, but Dylan also has an opinion of his own.. :P How awkward will things be if they all went to Allegra's house! I mean Allegra and Dylan actually don't want Adrianna to be there, nor does Adrianna and Lilly will certainly be lost with everything that is happening!

I can't wait to continue, so I'm going to try to get a post up for Dylan soon! :-D

PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 10:08 am 
Maia
Maia

Allegra really doesn't want Adrianna in her house, but as far as she's concerned it's her only choice - she wants Adrianna to be where she can see her, so that she can't run off to Lucius like she's worried she might ;) So, Adrianna's not quite a hostage, but almost! XD

Looking forward v.much to your Dylan post! :-D This is so exciting! =D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 14th, 2011, 2:47 pm 
Elf
Elf

The build-up to this moment has had me screaming in suspense. I'm very much an excitable person, you know. :teehee:
I'm starting work on my Adrianna/Alexander post now. I don't know if I'll have it finished tonight, I doubt it (one can /hope/...) but it should mean I'll have finished within a couple of days. :D

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2011, 2:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Darkydarrrkyyyyyyy, LOVED your post! :-D Can't wait for Adrianna's section!

btw, I have replied to your PM, but it's still in the outbox *grumbles*

Anyhoo, so glad you're back!

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2011, 3:30 pm 

Hey guys!

I'm also still alive, well just barely.. :P My bachelor thesis is absorbing so much time that it's almost becoming a crisis. I officially have no social life anymore nor can I remember the last time I had like nothing to do.. ( I can’t recall the taste of food, nor the sound of water or the touch of grass. :teehee:) But, I'm off for tonight! So I'm going to start on my SN post and then my Freedom post! :)

PostPosted: June 24th, 2011, 2:05 am 
Elf
Elf

:hug: Hope you get everything sorted soon! :)

I've edited Alexander's post with the bit I have for Adrianna. :D Very much excited to see how this is going to pan out. Looking to both your posts <3
:wave:

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 2:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

*Hugs for Will!* :hug:

Eeeek, I'm v.excited about Freedom :yes: Anyone up for some plotting? :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 3:02 pm 

I am! :-D

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 3:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hooray! =D I’m so looking forward to your post :-D – Adrianna, Dylan, Lilly and Allegra are in such a difficult situation! I’ve got a feeling that even if Dylan starts becoming sympathetic to Adrianna (or will he stay mad at her?) Allegra is still going to put Adrianna firmly in her place :lol: (Which Darky is looking forward to tremendously – she’s even given me free reign to have Allegra slap Adrianna, but I don’t think I’ll go that far yet ;) ) In any case, Adrianna’s gonna get a good old-fashioned talking to. ^_^

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 3:26 pm 

Well.. Dylan is in quite a difficult situation. First he despises Adrianna for what she does and where her loyalties lie. According to Dylan this is what makes her who she is. But then Adrianna made that remarkable choice of helping Dylan and doing something good. So, first he owes her, as she kind of saved his life in the first place. And then he's interested in what made Adrianna the person that she is. As he is a fixing kind of person, he might want to help her seek redemption.

But then there's Allegra, whom Dylan respects and also owes his life to. She's his friend, although they hardly know anything about eachother. The fact that she always gets what she wants at her time (like an explanation) is something he doesn't want to comply to as he is as stubborn as she is. For now he'll remain neutral to Adrianna and worry about Lilly in the first place. Then there's still the thing he wanted to collect from his home, which he cannot get and his life which will be practically restricted to Allegra's house, so Dylan is going do something studpid eventually. :yes:

As for Allegra, I'm all for her slapping Adrianna but I cannot tell you what Lilly will do to her then.. :P

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 4:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

SSSH GOLDY YOU MAKE ME SOUND EVIL. :teehee:

Still, I would love to see Adrianna taken down a few notches. Not only because it's hilarious but also because the way her character is, her reaction would be wonder to write - she's on the edge of a breakdown: she's lost control, she's completely out of her comfort zone, she's feeling threatened and, last by no means least, she's having every illusion she constructed to protect herself shattered. It's one hell of a culture shock... one that I've been anticipating with increasing excitement. :P

As far as Allegra is concerned, Adrianna will remain defiant and angry until Allegra reasserts her dominance which, I presume, will happen soon enough. After that, she'll crumble because in a battle of endurance she simply won't last - she hasn't got the strength or the nerve.
With Dylan, I'm not so sure actually. She's nervous around him 'cause he's everything she's not; she's not sure whether she should admire him or fear him or both... which is why she'll try to distance herself from him. He's a constant reminder that she's not what she should be and his willingness to point out her flaws in such a simple, matter-of-face way is unbearable for her. It's why I get the overwhelming urge to high five Dylan every time he does something to that effect. It's wonderful. :P

PostPosted: June 30th, 2011, 12:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eeeeeee, all this plottin' and whatnot is so exciting! :swoon: :jump:

And last night, I was so excited for Freedom that I ended up writing a narrative for Gardenia and listening to Ludovico Einaudi repeatedly :lol: Hope you guys like my ramblin' :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next