Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 99  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2008, 8:20 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

you guys are just cruel. *pouts and huggles Lizzie* She and Will were meant to be together. They are so cute together! *gasps* what, Panny?! ewww, Liz and Jack was so... bleh. No. I never cared for Sparrowbeth at all. for me it was Willabeth... or sometimes Norribeth, I guess. :whistle: ;) I would've rather seen Liz with Norrie than Jack if I had to choose someone other than Will. :yes:

Ara, wow... :blink: that is really weird! lol perhaps we do have some sort of telepathic connection! Freaky!

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2008, 8:24 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I say no to all those pairings! Lizzie should've hooked up with Sao Feng.. they're both disgusting, moronic and retarded... perfect match. ;-) BUT if I HAVE to pick a pairing, I suppose it would be Norrie/Lizzie, but only if she didn't turn pirate. I only liked her up until the DMC jail scene where she got out and after that, it was a whole 'nother person. Bleh. :yuck:

I just can't wait until Keyara and Cutler have to share a room in RWTT... :lol: That's gonna be so funny! And maybe cute, if they can put aside their differences... :eyeroll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 11:25 am 

I might be able to play Lizzy :closedeyes: Although I don't have any idea what all your plans were with her? :yeahright:

Hmm, my plan was to keep Norrie up until Becket arrived and then he'll be dismissed.. but then all pirates should be in one place too? Because they will all sail with Vari? Although I don't know how everything between Ed/ Vari/ Sam will turn out.. all those relationships confuse me.. :eyeroll:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 7:05 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Now that IS very cruel, Ara! :P Liz and Sao Feng? :blink: cruelness at its finest. That’s weird… I never saw it as her changing after the jail scene in DMC. She just does what she knows she has to… it’s like natural character development. Changing and adapting is something she has to do under the circumstances. :yes: She's still the same Lizzie when it comes down to it... for me at least. :D

Will, alright. That would work for me. :yes: I don’t think Anie would have a problem with it either. Ummm, if we could ever stumble across each other again on MSN we could talk about the Willabeth plotline more. :P maybe we should just jump to them planning their wedding? :erm: skip all the other stuff, you know? It might be kind of stupid looking, but it might be the only way to catch them up.

That plan works for me, Will. :yes: Yeah, all of this is gonna be confusing to work out. :lol: How in the world are all the pirates gonna get together and still be able to take a ship? All while Beckett's men are combing the island too? lol I doubt Cole will easily be able to get them a ship now… this aughta be very interesting. :P

Ara, Lol, hopefully they will be able to… they need to fall for each other before the 25th (in RP time ;)).

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2008, 8:25 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nah, it's not cruel, it's the way the world should be! :P Well, I certainly picked up on it... she just kinda tossed aside her womanly attitude and degraded herself to acting like one of the boys.. trying to prove she was just as good. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for women's empowerment, but that was just too out of character for me. :yes: I think what it was is that she got a huge head on her shoulders after that... and that's what ruined it for me.

Or we could always do the "skip a few months" and have their wedding then... and it would take a while for teh Endeavour to get to Port Royal anyway.

I don't know how they're going to get out exactly, unless we've got them disguised, some time at night or something. :erm: But conflicts such as that are what make you think harder and try to write better/more creatively. :yes: I'm looking forward to it.

Exactly - I'm not sure how that is going to work... I don't know how to get them "together" to the point of wanting to go out together.. especially after all of the fights they've been in and Cutler calling Keyara a "little pig" (which still cracks me up! :roll: )... So if you've got any ideas feel free to tell me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 10:00 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, perhaps you should re-phrase that, Ara? ;) I think the world is just fine the way it is. :P I don't think it should be any other way... hmmm, I guess so. :confused: that's not really how it came across to me, but ok. ;) No need to argue over it since I think we each know where the other stands and that the other isn't gonna budge. :teehee:

yeah, I think that's what we're gonna do. :yes: It's really the only way that works... that I can see, at least.

well, it is gonna take place at night at least. :erm: and we know how Lotty's gonna get in now, right? So... yeah. You’re right. It should be fun to have them figure out a way to escape (puts on thinking cap)... tis gonna take some thought.

I think we've worked all of this out, right? Now we just have to wait to roleplay it out (sulks at the idea of waiting for za awesomeness)... :whistle: and it's gonna be AWESOME! w00teth! so, so awesome... :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 10:01 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, perhaps you should re-phrase that, Ara? ;) I think the world is just fine the way it is. :P I don't think it should be any other way... hmmm, I guess so. :confused: that's not really how it came across to me, but ok. ;) No need to argue over it since I think we each know where the other stands and that the other isn't gonna budge. :teehee:

yeah, I think that's what we're gonna do. :yes: It's really the only way that works... that I can see, at least.

well, it is gonna take place at night at least. :erm: and we know how Lotty's gonna get in now, right? So... yeah. You’re right. It should be fun to have them figure out a way to escape (puts on thinking cap)... tis gonna take some thought.

I think we've worked all of this out, right? Now we just have to wait to roleplay it out (sulks at the idea of waiting for za awesomeness)... :whistle: and it's gonna be AWESOME! w00teth! so, so awesome... :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 21st, 2008, 7:21 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

So... I feel bad that KAWEOTH's been moving so slow... it needs you PD! *cling* Don't forget about it, all right? :guilty:

I'm really getting back into the storyline again... it's gonna be so much fun to break them out of Jail... perhaps that's where we could have Norrie show up at some point? It would be like everything bad happens when he's around and then afterwards he just disappears/resigns and turns into scruffy Norrie in DMC! :D

Just an idea though. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:18 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

We really should be using this more instead of clogging up the actual thread... ha ha, oopses :blush: Especially after that long spam session me and Panneth just had. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:24 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I completely forgot about this thread. Sorry about the spamming everyone :blush: annnnyways. Yes I do believe Gabe and Aurora-Rose will have to come face to face within the next few posts of KAWEOTH

Gabose
Roriel
hmmm there names just don't fit haha :lol:

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:30 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hm, I'm really liking Roriel... it just sorta has a ring to it. Unless you can come up with other names you feel are more suitable. I'd go with that one though. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:36 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Thanks! I was just saying it over and over again and Loriel came out and I just found that really funny. I think that is the name I'll be sticking with then!

Oooh poor Gabe, what have you gotten yourself into my dear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hm, I don't know what it is about it, but having your charas flirt with various men is sorta enthralling... reminds me of Anne Bonney and Mary Read for some reason or the fact that all of the drama it causes within the plotline... squee! :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 7:52 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I know, we're pirates... that is exactly what I think when having all this flirting and pillaging and plunging going on!

It reminds me of when Vari and A-Rose were talking about some twins they met or something in one old post in a different RP... it's great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 10:09 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, we <i>are</i> teh epic pirate queen twins... and aye, I do vaguely remember that! He he, we should actually expand on that backstory and maybe come up with other things Vari and Aurora have done together... all sorts of different adventures to give a little insight into their friendship beforehand. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2009, 10:23 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Agreed, I can only imagine the things that Aurora-Rose and Varianna have gotten into when left alone...

=)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 99  Next