Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2009, 4:47 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, really? Wow. But it’s alright. LOST sometimes can get extremely addicting… so I understand. ;) btw, congrats on finishing season 3! That's my fave season. :happy:

Ara, nah, you aren't. And it's alright even if you are. But you know you don't HAVE to be. ;) You could always start watching it too. :D

yeah, but oh well. *shrugs* She's gone blonde this long so that's how I envision her anyway.

That's what I thought too! But instead I think this summer AU has actually been slower than it was during the school year. :blink:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 10:12 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know they're playing it on the Sci-Fi channel now, because I was flipping around yesterday and Sawyer was trying to catch a tree frog... but I didn't keep watching it because I need to start at the first episode in the first season if I do watch it. I don't want to spoil anything for myself. :frust:

I saw Amy Adams has a new movie out and I sorta want to see it just because it'll remind me of Emma, but with short hair. :yes: :P It sorta looks good anyway I guess.

Hm, it doesn't really make much sense for that to be happening... I know this school year is going to be crazy for me with all of the tests and whatnot... but I'm looking forward to becoming an upperclass(wo)man... ;-) And best of luck with your senior year PD! I can't believe we're coming this close to the end of high school.... I still remember the first day of kindergarten! :blink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:14 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Congrats on you two almost being done with High School. Senior year was the best and I hope you enjoy it :hug:

I am not a Lost fan either. I was when I first started, then it got too strange for me to follow and I missed about a season so I knew I couldn't start again because I would be so lost... haha... but I have the second season on DVD so maybe I'll go back and watch it sometime, I don't know...

With the new GMC coming up I am going to have a bonanza with RP oc's so keep a lookout!

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:26 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I'm kinda nervous since it's like they expect you to have a solid idea of what your career is going to be by Junior year and I've got no idea yet... I'm thinking about graphics design or something involving computers, but that could change down the road. :erm:

Well, I missed a lot in the middle so I was really confused... I just can't ever follow TV series. Ha ha. :P

Ooh, I can't wait to see what you come up with Panneth! It will be brilliant as always, I'm sure. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Same with me, it's going to be full of Pirates, OCs, Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Torchwood xD

Ah school, seems like a lifetime ago now :lol: I'm busy packing up my stuff for Canterbury and although I'm trying to take the minimum there's still alot :stun: Still it's fun when you have a load of soundtracks to listen to :headphones:

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:33 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I've posted Rory and Gabe! I'll wait to post the trio again a bit later since nothing much is happening with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I believe either Lothy or Will could go again now... :yes: Ooh, I'm loving KAWEOTH so much right now!! *bounces off teh walls*

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:41 pm 
Istari
Istari

I'm just eating my tea so I'll try and post for both RPs within the next hour xD

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 12:42 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ha ha, I don't think it's been this active in one day since we've started! Huzzah! :wave:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 1:22 pm 
Istari
Istari

I've posted for KAWEOTH and I'll deffinately post something big for IYHSTS before the night is out.

Hey, d'you reckong we could turn this into the KAWEOTH and IYHSTS planning thread, so we don't have to have two seperate threads?

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 2:20 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I don't know... I think it would be easier having separate threads since they <i>are</i> two different RP's... :yes: Kudos for having the guts to make Alanna "bend the other way" [as you put it]. I think it's cool to have not just straight OC's, but I know it offends a lot of people [for reasons I will never understand], and I am totally accepting of that sorta thing. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 2:28 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, you're right. I did wonder whether it would get confusing or not :yes: I'll pop along and make that in a tick then.

Lol, thanks. I like to make my characters as true to life as possible and I though it would make for some good storylines, especially since it was so frowned upon back then :teehee:

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 6:16 pm 

Ah Ara! Your Edward post almost made me cry! But Sam can't leave him now..! What a perfect dilemma :P I will post tommorow, or later this day I should say, as it's past midnight here :P

Hurray for the activeness in the RPG's, lets keep it that way! And hurray for Lost and Canterbury! I'm so jealous of you Lothy. Have fun there :)

I should probably be off soon.. I'll be shopping for shoes tommorow (today :duh: ) for underneath my dress which I will wear at my friend's wedding :yes:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 7:50 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Always happy to add some drama to the storyline... I think it's starting to get really good right now, and we haven't even gotten to Jack yet... oi vey, I can tell KAWEOTH will get quite insane as we progress through it all... I'm starting to squee just imagining all of the twists and turns it could take! :happy:

Have fun at your friend's wedding, Will! And post whenever possible... I don't know what I'm going to do without you guys and the RPs for six days... if the hotel has internet I'll at least check up on them when possible. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2009, 11:12 am 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I am super excited for KAWEOTH! Now that Gabriel and Aurora are in the same place there is going to be much angst and drama between the two. A whole new side of ARose is going to be shown!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2009, 2:54 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye, but now we've got the issue of getting everyone together and out of town before they can be caught... Not entirely sure how that's going to work out, but now that Jaiytiea has given Cole the note it should make things a LOT easier. :yes: And fnally, some Roriel action! :bones: I just love OC pairings. <3333

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next