Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Starless Night - Plotting & Discussion thread-
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2011, 12:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Whichever you feel like =) - I'm pretty excited about both RPs :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 1:08 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I am working on a T&S post right now. It should be up by the end of the week. I am so sorry that I haven't been about more - we are moving into a new apartment which has made me take on two jobs to help pay for all the new stuff and leaves little time to play. I will definitely have it up by tomorrow night. YAY. I'm so excited to be back

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 2:02 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Okay, I lied. Not immediately, I have been working on my post, I swear! It was going well and then my inspiration went poof. But, I plan on having it up soon

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 6:29 pm 
Maia
Maia

I know I already said this in my reply, Maeth, but your T&S post was just so epic! :-D Maethoriel vs Ururvion will be very fun to play out, methinks ;)

I love how everyone's backstories are being played out and explained in T&S - I've said so before, but it really is awesome <3 I'm looking forward to writing up Uruvion's Nurn post in SN - he'll probably be even more evil, due to resentment at having been edged out all those years ago! He's a grudge-holding type - I can't wait for him, Maethoriel, Arawen and Beor to be "reunited". So much epicness. =D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 11:40 am 

I totally agree with Goldy! I loved your post Mae! The interaction between Uruvion and Maethoriel is really amusing. :) I'm so glad you posted! :happy:

I'm also quite excited about SN and our entire Nurn-subplot, which I'm sure will be awesome! I'm going to try to have a post up soon for T&S..! :-D

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 12:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

This is so exciting *squees* =D I love these two RPs so much <3 I'm v.much looking forward to your T&S post Will - I love Arawen and Beor's interaction; it's kind of heart-breaking really, knowing how their friendship will turn out! btw, here's a really excellent Arawen pic - she looks just how I imagine when she's leading Beor and Luthien through the tunnels in SN! =D <3
http://michelle-ryan.org/gallery/displa ... play_media

(btw, just wondering, in a totally unrelated matter, Will, do I have the go ahead for starting the new pirate RP on the other forum I talked about in my last PM? :happy: )

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 10:05 am 

Those pictures are really lovely Goldy! :) They suit Arawen very well in that particular scene. I'm not sure yet how Arawen and Beör mutual dislike for one another will develop once they escaped and when they are on the run. I'm not sure if Beör will ever forgive her.. but something like a dramatical scene with forgiveness and a reunited friendship would be interesting too! :P

I was also wondering if you both already know which charries you're going to use in the Nurn-plotline.. :)

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 5:42 pm 

I'll be gone for two weeks of holidays! See you soon! :hug:

PostPosted: August 11th, 2011, 3:27 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Have fun, Will!

PostPosted: August 11th, 2011, 5:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

Okies, I have a new SN post up! :-D I've included my Nurn intro for Uruvion and a new character, Morrigan =D I'm really excited for the RP! <3 Will, I already can't wait for you to come back! :lol: So looking forward to your feedback =)

btw Maeth, I replied to your PM, but it's still in the outbox right now =) I can't wait to meet your Nurn charries! :-D

On a random note, here's a pic of Morrigan and Uruvion - Morrigan's actress Lea Seydoux and Ururvion's actor Oscar Isaac are both in the film Robin Hood! =)
http://leaseydoux.org/gallery/displayim ... play_media

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: August 12th, 2011, 11:34 am 
Maia
Maia

Apologies for the double post, but Maeth, did you happen to send me a PM earlier on? =) It's just that my inbox was filled to 100% when a message popped up saying I couldn't recieve another PM; I really need to do some spring cleaning of my PMs :lol: Anyhoo, sorry to bother you about it if it wasn't you :hug:

I'm so excited for SN! I had a lot of fun writing up my post last night =) It's great using a new charrie; Morrigan is so different from either Arawen or Luthien. ^_^

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: October 13th, 2011, 6:35 pm 

Soooo lets revive this thread!

Lots of cookies and chocolate to go around! :-D

How are you Mae? I hope RL is less busy for you then before?

PostPosted: October 13th, 2011, 6:59 pm 
Maia
Maia

Revive, SN discussion, reviiiive! :-D Cookies'n'chocolate for all <3 I hope RL isn't too hectic for you too, Maeth *hugs* :hug:

Will, I'm following your suggestion and posting my response to our plotting here :-D Let's get some SN chat kindling!

Quote:
Anyway, Rhys is somehow very impressed by Morrigan. He adores her, yet he also thinks that she set him up and despises the way she behaves towards Uruvion. So I'm not sure if he can decide already if she's a good person, but he is charmed by her anyway. :P What also could be interesting is whether Uruvion and Rhys have some kind of history. Obviously Rhys has not met Uruvion before and only heard of him, but why did Uruvion pick him to be guilty of that crime? Or would he, in his cruelty, just have picked a random person to fit the bill?
Hmm, I realise now that Beör's behaviour makes it quite impossible for Luthien to interact with him.. But when you imagine how it must be like to be locked up for so many years in such a dark place, such a person would either be mad or almost dead. Beör is just so affected by it that he can't open up so quickly, but he will loosen up gradually. I think if Luthien would ask him about things, then he would answer her. Also, when he gets nightmares, he might talk in his sleep about things, which could be used by Luthien to understand Beör better. And at this point in the RPG he was for a moment convinced that he wanted leave Arawen to die. This hesitation obviously can be noticed by Luthien and make her wonder more about this awkward relationship between Beör and Arawen..

I absolutely love Rhys’s reaction to Morrigan. Straightaway, she’s had this huge impact on him, and she doesn’t even know it. She feels a huge sympathy for him, and is going to do what she can to help him, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’d completely betray Uruvion and do something like help Rhys to escape – certainly not at this stage anyway. She believes she owes a lot to Uruvion, who more or less did save her life. Morrigan is the kind of person who would probably have died if she had been left to be a slave. And also, the really tragic thing is that Morrigan does care for Uruvion in a way; all the more reason for her to feel even more guilty about her life. And Uruvion does care for her too, crazy at it seems for such a twisted guy! But I can't help wondering what will happen when Arawen turns up with the gang :lol: Uruvion's never quite forgotten Arawen; there'll be a lot of resentment there too, that she took his place in Mordor.
About Uruvion’s decision to pick Rhys as his target – he chose him because Rhys has got into trouble in the past, what with his failed escape attempt when he first arrived, so he’s pretty much the perfect scapegoat to pin a whole lot of other crimes on. It’s all born out of cruelty, and for Uruvion’s amusement. Yep, he’s a nasty guy!

I understand completely how much of an impact life as a prisoner has had on Beor *nods* He’s extremely lucky to have kept his sanity after so many years! And Luthien understands that too, but she still feels a little hurt by what she’s been perceiving as his distantness. She’ll have been very happy when he walked up to the cliff edge to talk to her, but obviously Arawen passing out has put a stop to any possible conversation about stuff right now. Anyway, I really love the idea of Beor talking in his sleep! It’s a really excellent plotline to help Luthien have a better understanding of how he’s feeling inside <3

Anyhoo, ramble over :lol: One more thing - Maeth, what would you think about Maethoriel perhaps using magic to help cure Arawen? =) It'd be really cool to see the depth of her powers! *nods* But still, I think it should still take a while for Arawen to recover; it'll give us a chance to see her more vulnerable side =)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: October 14th, 2011, 7:56 pm 
Maia
Maia

Forgive the double post! =) Just thought I'd post here that I've replied to SN with Morrigan and Uruvion =)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: October 16th, 2011, 7:53 am 

Your post was great Goldy! It's so full of emotion and I really had the feeling that we're getting a peek into Morrigan and Uruvion's character. That Uruvion immediately wanted to sentence Rhys came as a surprise and although Morrigan's reaction wasn't unexpected, it still was extreme for her! Her declaration of love for Uruvion made me cringe somehow (and undoubtely Rhys also). And oh my, Rhys is not going to be happy! It's not like he wanted to die and somehow he'll realise later that he has to be thankful to Morrigan, but at that moment he will think he's much worse off. He just wanted to be left alone so he could silently plot his escape plan, but now so close to his enemies, that will become much more difficult. So Rhys will give Morrigan a very hard time! :P Muawhaha! :teehee:

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 6:21 am 

Plotplotplotplotplotplotplot!!! :goofy:

T&S has been abandoned for too long! We should do some nice plotting to get into the T&S-mood again! :-D

So.. I'm really interested in Maethoriel and Uruvion. Their interaction was so askward! :P I was also thinking that perhaps we should add something more to the plot.. but I'm not sure what though..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next