Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Freedom - Talk of Treason
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 10:03 am 
Elf
Elf

I'm in agreement with the pair of you. It's going to be very interesting very soon. :P I think it might be an idea, for progression's sake, to when we've concluded the night's events, to skip ahead to the funeral. We could say that something like a week has passed, so Dylan could possibly be getting sick of staying indoors, Gardenia and Alexander would still be waiting for each other to make the first move and I'm sure that by then Allegra and Adrianna's "relationship", if you can call it that, will have been stretched to breaking point. I'm already very excited and very much aware of how daft that makes me. :D

:hug: Don't fret too much about Allegra, Goldy. Just stay true to her character and it'' all work out. :D

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 11:16 am 

Oh yess! To skip a week or two ahead sounds great! I agree that we need to refresh the plot so that we all can get back into the story.. :) Do you like to make the first post then Goldy? Perhaps Dylan will try to claim Allegra just before she and Adrianna are leaving for the funeral to express his frustrations..? ;)

And what are you guys going to do with the two love birds, Garnet and Cameron?

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 1:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

Skipping does sound a wonderful idea! I'm sure a fresh change of scene will renew my writing skillz too :lol: Do you guys want to skip straight away? =) Darky, would you mind that? Because I don't think I'd mind, and I'd be more than happy to do the first post for the time skip! =D

First, though, we'd need to figure out where our charries are and what exactly they'd be up to =)

1. Adrianna. Where exactly would she be? =) I don't think she'd have been staying at Allegra's, but perhaps Allegra can have coerced her into walking to the funeral with her, so she turns up at Allegra's house to meet her? Allegra would definitely want to keep a close check on her, and she'd want to use the walk to wherever the funeral is being held to have a little "talk" with Adrianna. I think this set up makes the most sense, since Adrianna couldn't disappear from work for a week =)

2. Dylan will have been living at Allegra's house obviously. Will, I really like the idea of him waylaying Allegra before she leaves to have a bit of a vent! And would Lilly have been staying too that entire week? It makes sense that she might want to stay, so that she knows Dylan is alright.

3. Cameron and Garnet... what to do with them? I don't know how we can move them towards the central plot of the story. This needs working on. =)

4. Alexander and Gardenia. Darky, will he have spent the week staying at Gardenia's house? I can imagine those two by that time in a situation of stalemate, both of them unsure what to do next. Anyway, she'll be going to the funeral too, and that'll give Alexander his chance to sneak off for a bit. (I'll miss their interactions though!)

5. I am very much looking forward to introducing Diana Nylander at the funeral. =D Muwhahahahahaaaaa! I see trouble ahead. Or at least Lucius being very annoyed ;)

Thoughts? =D

EDIT: I meant Diana, not Maggie *headdesk* :roll:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 7:14 pm 
Elf
Elf

First and foremost, I don't mind when the skip takes place,not at all. Feel free to post at your leisure Goldy. :P

With regards charries, Adrianna, I have no doubt, will have escaped from that house as soon as she was able. As for meeting Allegra, it wouldn't be a stretch to say she'd agree to.walking there with her but she would have been much more likely to agree to such terms if she had been convinced to so by either Lilly or Dylan. The two would likely have very different reasons for requesting her prescence but either way the effect would be pretty much the same - though it's reasonable to assume that she'd rather pay Lilly a social call. :P

I don't think Alexander would have stayed at all, it would go against all his intincts. gardenia is a dangerous person and he can't allow himself to caught up in her way of life - or caught full stop. He'd probably leave without warning, whether or not Gardenia was aware, and keep tabs on her just to check that she didn't call for anyone.

Cameron and Garnet... leave that one with me.

I'm also excited for the arrival of Maggie and Diana. Should be interesting to see some new faces around town. :D

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 7:24 pm 
Maia
Maia

I've actually just written up a post with the skip! =D Now I must edit it somewhat; I'm glad I didn't post it before you posted here :lol: Aw, poor Gardenia, she wanted to keep Alexander ;) I'm hoping they'll have more interactions, because those two and their strangeness are an integral part of the plotline - but I trust that Alexander will find her again somehow <3

About Cameron & Garnet, I had an idea - it involves a warden having tried to attack Garnet, and her knocking on the Harts' door for help. She'll need a doctor, but it would be too long to wait at the emergency room, and she couldn't go to a medical center without an appointment. Anway, this could be a good plotline, because it could convince them once and for all that they need to get the heck out of their underground hell. =) What do you think? =)
I trust you'll have a brilliant plan to bring them together with the others, so just say if this inteferes with that =)

Anyhoo, I must go off and edit away! I really want to get this post up tonight. Freedom has been too long without a post from me! :lol:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 8:10 pm 
Maia
Maia

Sorry for the double post! But my post is up now =) Eeeek, I hope you both like it! =D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 8:36 pm 

Oh my Goldy! It's so long! :P How do you write that fast? I would cost me days to reach such a size post. :-O

I'm going to bed right now, but I'll read it tommorow!

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 9:08 am 
Elf
Elf

^Ditto! It takes me ages to write so much. :P

Still, epic post Goldy, I'm off to write one of my own. :D

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 1:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

I really don't know how I do it :lol: I just start typing and when that happens there's no stopping me XD Anyhoo, glad you liked it Darky! <333 I really can't wait for your post! Eek, so exciting, so many epic plotlines! <3 It's so good to be back in the swing of Freedom =D

This calls for some epic music, methinks :happy: (AC/DC <33333)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 2:23 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'm up and running. :P

I don't either. It's insane 'cause my post's roughly the same length as yours and I spent half my day writing it. :P I agree though, it's nice to be back at it. :D

Speaking of music, I'm falling in love with Michael Giacchino. He's a pretty epic dude. :P

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 5:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

I LOVED your post, missus! :-D I'm curious who the man speaking to Maggie was. And taking a stun gun to a funeral! - the girl's definitely got guts; I wonder if anyone will catch her out. Speaking of, I'm going to have Diana approach her, and pick up on the fact that she doesn't belong there ;) I have a feeling those two will get along well!

Anyhoo, I'm writing my section for Gardenia right now, to be prepared =) Gardenia and Lucius are such a a dark pair! I can really vividly imagine them sitting in that car together, neither looking at each other, in perfect silence :lol: Poor Gardenia. She so desperately wants a place in Lucius's heart! Though the words "heart" and "Lucius" don't seem to quite go together :no:
Anyhoo, Freedom forever! I'm so inspired right now!

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 5:37 pm 
Elf
Elf

Thankyou! :hug:
Yeah, well, I was gonna say she took a taser but I didn't want to go over the top, you know? :tongue: :lol: She's quite different from all my other characters in Freedom, I think I like her already. I'll also look forward to meeting Diana properly. :D
Woot! I'm not sure it's entirely correct to be excited about a funeral but I am, so meh. :P Speaking of funerals, it is Guy Fawkes night so I guess it's not entirely inappropriate. :P

I'm sure that if we looked we'd find a sticky-note in his chest somewhere saying 'heart goes here'. Maybe someone just forgot it. :P

:teehee:

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 6:51 pm 
Maia
Maia

:hug: <3

A taser might have been a bit much ;) :lol: & I can't wait to introduce Diana properly! btw, it'll be interesting if Darrington were to be at the funeral, since he's the guy Lucius had wanted Diana to marry. What if he'd wanted those two to get married so that he could use Diana to spy on Darrington? I like that motive! Since I was reading one of your old posts the other day, and one of 'em mentioned Darrington as not being one of Lucius's men, and that he was made head of the guild of wardens to keep him out of trouble =)
So anyhoo, Diana refusing to cooperate in such a "business deal" would have probably offended Lucius quite a lot, I think. Such affrontery, for a member of *his* family to want to lead their own life! :surprise: :-o :swoon: ( :roll: )

I'm so looking forward to her ruffling some feathers at the funeral. =D Don't worry, I'm majorly excited about it too! It's the occasion of the year ;)

btw, here is a song that I think fits quite well for Lucius/Gardenia, from Gardenia's perspective =D It really describes her frustration and longing, and her eventual realization that she's finished with Lucius, which will arrive sometime in the future =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmQSEaS-w0

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 7:05 pm 
Elf
Elf

I think Maggie's got enough sense to know not to go charging into the funeral guns blazing... it might give her away. Slightly. :P Then she'd need significantly more than a taser to get herself out of that one. XD

I was planning on having Nick make his first appearance at this lovely funeral of ours. Just that bit more chaos, hmm? :P
Ahar, sounds like a plan! I like plans. They're all big and plan-y. :P aye, I was planning on him being the kind of guy that's loyal enough to not be a security threat and ambitious enough to be interesting but not useful enough to Lucius for him to go out of his way to reward him for his servitude. If there'd been a wedding arranged between Diana and Darrington then it would stand to reason that Lucius would manipulate the hell out of it to get what keep an eye on him and, possibly, to influence his decisions. I do like the way you think, missus. :P

Pray, speak not of such things! Mine ears bleed, y'know. :P

Oooh, it's music! I like that song, I think it rather suits Gardenia. :D
On the subject of music, I was listening to this while writing earlier: http://prostopleer.com/tracks/1879508ndXU
It's teensy bit awesome, especially at about 1:16. Such eerie piano music. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8