I dont cair 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
bad and understandable 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bad and not understandable 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Inheritance- Any suggestion?*Now Recruting!*
PostPosted: May 8th, 2011, 3:06 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Okay everyone, this is my first RPG, so if anyone has ideas, feel free to mention them.
*******************************************************************************************
Alagaesia has been taken over by 13 riders and a shade. The Varden needs help and only you can provide it. Are you up for the challenge??

The setting is Alagaesia, the Riders have fallen for a second time, this time betrayed by 13 riders, a repeat of the Forsworn.

This takes place over 1,000 years in the future, after Eragon was able to kill Galby. Murtagh was killed in the final battle, by Galby, after he was able to change his true name and kill Shruikan. Eragon started the riders again with Arya and his side. Alagaesia experienced around 900 years of peace.

Then a magician uncovered a book of dark secrets, hidden by the Riders, but the magician's lust for power led him to it. The book gave him instructions that allowed him to summon the spirits from Varaug and Durza, and share their memories. He became a shade.

He gathered a group of minions who wished to take over all of Alagaesia, and one of them infiltrated the Rider's headquarters disguised as a merchant. His mind was protected by the shade, so the riders were unable to find out his true intentions. The "merchant" carried an enchanted amulet that allowed the shade into his mind from a distance. The shade used his powers to make the mind seem unprotected, but the true mind was unreal.

The "merchant" found a rider who felt he was too powerful for the Rider's order. The "merchant" convinced him to accompany him back to his "convoy". He told the rider that he could be hired to guard the merchants, and then could become a mercenary. The rider readily agreed. He followed the "merchant", and was taken to the shade. The shade broke the rider's mind.

The rider then went back to the Riders. He attacked and almost killed his mentor. The rider was captured and interrogated, but he was able to kill himself before revealing the shade's existence. But, he was able to tell the shade's secret to 13 riders who shared his lust for power. Those 13 were the ones who had originally captured him, but then had let him go so they could go to the shade.

Those 13 then joined the shade and destroyed the riders from the inside. With the help of the shade, they were able to hide their true intentions from the riders. The 13 would attack in the middle of the night, using enchanted blades. They would kill the dragon, then the rider. These 13 combined their power when they attacked each rider, so the rider and dragon were facing 13 dragons and their rider's strength all at once.

It wasn't until 5 riders died, under "mysterious circumstances" that Eragon, Arya and the other riders realized what was going on. They lined up all the riders and sifted through their memories one by one. When Eragon and Arya got to the first of the 13, the other rider's hid all memories that would incriminate the first, as Saphira did to Eragon in Farthen Dur. This continued all down the line of the 13. Believing the riders were all innocent, Eragon ordered the training facility to be shut down and no outsiders allowed.

With no way to contact the outside world, the 13 killed all riders. However, Eragon, Arya, and 5 others were alerted to the presence of the 13 by Sinikka, Arya's dragon. Realizing what was happening, Eragon, Arya, and 5 other riders ran from the shade and recreated the Varden. They have taken shelter in Farthen Dur and are slowly gaining power until they are able to battle the shade.
One of the riders is the "king", and acts like he has control, but everyone knows it is the shade in charge.

The Varden is slowly growing, and you will be part of it. We will be battling to defeat the newest Empire, bringing people to our side, and attack individual cities.
(If anyone has name ideas, feel free to share them. I'm bad at making them up.)
*******************************************************************************************
There can be 5 riders of any race, commanders for each race (1 dwarf, 2 human, 1 elf, 1 Urgal), 2 foot soldiers (each race), magicians (2 elf, 1 dwarf, 1 human, no Urgal), and 2 spies total (they'll be spying on the Empire's biggest cities and their troops. All are proficient in magic). Numbers subject to change. Who's interested?
Riders(3left):
Valinor Gil Galad(elf)
Elessar i Morna(elf)
Commanders

Dwarf (1):

Human (2 left):

Elf (1 left):

Urgal:(1)
Magicians

Dwarf (1 left):

Human (1):

Elf (2)
Spies (2)

If anyone wishes to join please send me this filled out, thanks!
Name:
Age: (You should still be sort of young. You're not ancient.)
Race:
Position:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons:
History:
Other: (Riders, talk about your dragons here.)

Last edited by Valinor Gil-galad on May 8th, 2011, 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Inheritance- Any suggestion?*Now Recruting!*
PostPosted: May 8th, 2011, 3:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

Im up for being the elf rider. Good way to pass the time until book 4 comes out ;)

Post subject: Re: Inheritance- Any suggestion?*Now Recruting!*
PostPosted: May 8th, 2011, 4:24 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Ok I will add you right now. And yes it is and I am very excited. I wonder if anyone else will join.