Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Lord of The Rings - A Twist in Fate
PostPosted: June 25th, 2012, 1:12 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OK, so this story is another one that I had done on another site before, it is basically the story of the lord of the ring, but instead of the actual characters they would all be replaced with our own characters. I would take the place of Gimli and Aragorn with two of my own original characters, but the others are opened. Also the story wouldn't have to happen exactly like the books, and the characters don't have to be the same races as they are in the book. For example if somebody wanted to replace marry and pippin, but didn't want to use hobbits, instead they wanted to use a pair of humans, or whatever, then that would be OK. So if you interested please respond, and lets get this story started. One last thing the only characters that have to be used are Gimli, Aragorn, Legolas, Frodo, Sam, and Gandalf. So two down and four to go. After you have chosen who you want to replace, and what character you are using then I will edit this first post and list everyone here. I will add my characters later as well.

Must-Have
Frodo-Loki-Foo Botterhold
Sam-Cara-Gordin Flufflehill
Aragorn-Orophin-Anarion
Gimli-Orophin-Gror
Legolas
Gandalf

Can-Have
Merry
Pippin
Boromir

Previously Known As Orophin

Last edited by Kraven H. Silverfox on August 22nd, 2012, 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Lord of The Rings - A Twist in Fate
PostPosted: June 25th, 2012, 1:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh, I ma in :D I will take Sam ^^

PostPosted: June 25th, 2012, 1:34 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I take Frodo. Car-Car, beware the best friend of Samwise ^^

set by skitty

PostPosted: June 25th, 2012, 3:00 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Glad to have you both, :), I'm going to wait a day before I put up my characters, but y'all can go ahead and put yours up if you want. We still need a Legolas character, and a Gandalf. If you know anybody who might like to join, you can invite them to do so.

PostPosted: June 26th, 2012, 9:07 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Here are my characters.

For Aragorn

Name: Anarion

Race: Sylvan Elf/Human

Height: 6'11

Family: Father(Arathorn), Twin-Brother (Aragorn), Mother(Gilraen),

Animals: Dog(Black Lab)-Anaamarth, Snke(King Cobra)-Ardagnir, Silver Winged Falcon-Feael, Black Horse-Shadowfang, Younger Brother to Shadowfax.

Weapons: Twin Blades, Nauralogos, and Naurgwaen, Long Blade, Flambard, Called Faerdagnir, Twin Daggers, Sack of Throwing Darts made from the dried bones of Animals that he has eaten, and Orks has have killed, Gauntlets with short claws at the ends of the knuckles, and a dark wood Long Bow.

Personality: He is a bit of a smart alec, and likes to make sarcastic jokes. He is a dedicated friend, and would lay down his life if it meant saving one of his friends. He is slow to anger, but has to watch himself so that he doesn't lose his temper at the wrong time. He is a wild fighter, because he chooses to let loose his anger during combat.

Appearance: He has black heir, grey eyes, he has a really well built body, his ears start to look like an Elfs then curve off. He wears a long sleeved black shirt, long black pants, black boots, a long black cloak, and a necklace with a dragons head. He has a pair of Gauntlets that have a dragons head designed on them with crimson stones that rest in the dragons eyes. He also has a black quiver with a silver dragon wrapping around it, and his Longbow has two dragons connected at there tails. He can also twist the ends of his bow off, which look like dragons talons, to use his bow as a walking stick, or a fighting staff.

History: He was born the youngest of the twins. They where fraternal and not identical twins. His parents decided to send him to live with a friend couple of theirs within the Dunedain, so that if anyone ever discovered their heritage and tried to kill them then they wouldn't all die. He was given the name Anarion, as well as the Dunedain name Zôrzagar. His adoptive father died when he was fifteen, and his adoptive mother died when he was twenty. He had grown over the years into one of the best warriors of the Dunedain. When he was thirty he was sent on a quest with Araorn, and when it was completed they visited their mother who upon seeing her youngest son broke down crying, and told them of what their parents had done. He grew to be close to his brother, and birth parents. When out hunting one day, when he was forty, he met Gror, and they decided to travel together, and became close friends. Gror thought him how to use every plant usefully as for healing, food, or as a weapon against an enemy. He traveled many times through Mirkwood over the years and had become a good friend of the royal family there. He is nicknamed, The Dragon, because of his furious fighting style, and all of the depictions of dragons that he has on him.

For Gimli

Name: Gror

Race: Dwarf

Height: 4'5

Family: Gloin(Father), Gimli(Twin-brother)

Weapons: 8 throwing axes, 8 poison axes, twin medium axes, and 1 Battle Ax

Personality: He is a kind soul who loves a good time, but he also is a mighty warrior. He enjoys studying plants that could be best used as healing herbs, as a powerful poisons against his enemies, as well as just for regular use in food.

Appearance: He wears a brown shirt, brown pants, a brown tunic, and brown boots. He carries his throwing axes around his waist on his belt, he carries his poison axes on his arms and legs, 2 on each of them, he has his twin medium axes that hang upside down in the form of an X on his back, and his battle ax hang's between his twin medium axes on his back. He is slimmer then most dwarfs, he is also a lot more well built then other dwarfs, his beard is black and reaches down to his belly.

History: He is the younger twin of Gimli, and studied as a blacksmith, and a warrior. However he decided that he preferred the forest to caves, and working with plants to working with metals. So he started moving around living with Elf’s to learn whatever he can about different plants, and the forests, and animals that lived in them. While out gathering plants one day he met Anarion, and they decided to travel together. They have become very close friends, and he has even taught Anarion much of what he knows about plants. His brother Gimli likes to tease him calling him "An Elf trapped in the body of a Dwarf."

PostPosted: June 26th, 2012, 9:48 am 
Istari
Istari

Sam.

Name: Gordin Flufflehill.

Race: Hobbit.

Height: 135 cm.

Family: Tager Flufflehill (father), Lobelda Flufflehill-Trockin (mother).

Weapons: He holds no weapons, he may drop the stones on the enemy or just flee.

Personality: Cheerful hobbit who didn't know he may start an adventure. Brave in occassion but usually prefers others to fight for him. He is admirer of the nature and always has good word for others. He is a little naive but life will sharpen him (I think). He has kind heart for all small creatures.

Appearance: Furry feet, plump look, small posture, full face. He usually wears brown trousers, white blouse and must-be sack for important things. He has very messy hair that he can't comb well.

History: He was born as only child so he was little spoiled at first but when he grew so he could hold a knife, he started to help with the hobbit farm his family had. He is skilled cook but is also terrible with keeping everything clean, he almost always make mess around him. He had no many friends because of his not very outdoorsy lifestyle - he doesn't like to visit family members and known hobbits. He was always amazed by tales my Mr. Bilbo but never actually thought he could spend a night under stars. He dreamt a lot about different countries but only...in his head.

PostPosted: June 26th, 2012, 2:43 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name: Foo Botterhold.

Race: Hobbit.

Height: 123 cm.

Family: Bilbo Baggins (uncle).

Weapons: A small dagger that he got from his uncle when he was much younger. He keep it as most precious treasure, because reminds him of years of his childhood.

Personality: Very serious hobbit that is very eager to move from Hobbiton. He has adventurous soul and many time he wandered alone on the hills, just looking what is behind the horizon. Hobbits call him 'strange' or "eerie' and maybe they have right, Foo is like an empty bottle which waits for the ship. He loves to read books and he spends much time eating and reading.

Appearance: Very slim for a hobbit, not very tall, even shorter than his friends and uncle and with almost no hair on the feet. He has small nose and little lips, brown big eyes and very pointy ears. He wears rather wealthy clothes because his family is rich.

History: Was born in Botterhold family which also had blood for adventures. Once they wandered off and never came back. Bilbo Baggins took him under his care and put in the boy's head a lot of fairytales and stories. Foo also wants to be part of something bigger and doesn't want to stay in Hobbiton forever.

set by skitty

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2012, 9:28 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Hey, I'm still interested in this if you two are, but we need someone to play a Legolas, and someone to play a Gandalf. So if you guys are willing to take one each, or know some other people who might like to join then maybe we can still do this.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2012, 12:30 am 

Ooh, noticed this a bit late, but I can take the Legolas one. :)

PostPosted: September 3rd, 2012, 1:40 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

That's fine with me, but we still need a Gandalf.

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 9:18 am 
Istari
Istari

Me, I'll be Gandalf please!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 2:41 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I'll take the Boromir, if this is still going on :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 9:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

Can I have Pippin too please?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 9:10 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'd like to have a character, but I don't think there's any left for me...

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 9:12 pm 
Istari
Istari

Merry is left I think.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm 
Elf
Elf

Oh, I will take Merry then!