Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Star Wars Anyone? :-D
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 9:13 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Hey everybody, I was thinking about doing a star wars rp, but I wanted to see if there was any interest at first. I also wanted to check and see if there was a preferred timeline as well. I enjoy all of the star wars univers so I'm open to ideas. I had originally thought about doing something based on a group of the Jensaarai, and people who joined them, so just leave me replys about what you think, and we'll take it from there. May the Force be with you. :)

Previously Known As Orophin

Post subject: Re: Star Wars Anyone? :-D
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 10:02 am 
Istari
Istari

I always loved Star Wars but my knowledge is limited to the movies. So the timeline for me would be movies timeline.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 12:50 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Have you seen all six movies, and have you played any of tyhe games, or read any of the books? Trying to see how much information you have on that timeline.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 2:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

No, I only saw six movies, no games and books.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 2:19 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OK, well lets wait and see if this gets any more intrest, and then we can figure out the finer plot points.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 1:45 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I could join but I also have seen only movies.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 10:05 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OK, I'll try to come up wih the actual plot line soon, and then I'll post it up.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 5:38 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

You can count me in.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 7:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

THANK YOU!!! Finally, you got on here, and posted. I was starting to wonder if we would ever get this thing started. I'd like everyone to meet my partner in crime. :goofy: Anyways, enough of that. The story is going to take place between the third, and forth movies. There is a period of nineteen years between them, and almost no stroies about that time. So it's relatively open to interpretation. Me, and Ruler, will each be playing a villan, and a hero. I would like for everyone to use two characters, if possible, and I would prefer them to either be a straight up hero, or someone like a bounty hunter/smugler/scoundral type character who for whatever reason decides to help the heros out. So let's everyone get our characters up, and finally get this started. One last thing though, Ruler, when during the ninteen years do you think this should happen. Before, or after, the situation with the secret apprentice? I was thinking that it would make more sense if it was before, but I would like your input.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:54 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

I would suggest before, since that period was only maybe a few years before "A New Hope". I would suggest perhaps maybe five or so years after Episode III. That would make the Clone Wars still kinda fresh in peoples minds, and it would have the Empire still trying to consolidate it's power completely. It would make a nice volotile setting, in my opinion.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 12:31 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

That's about the same time that I was thinking. I just wanted to get your opinion on it before made my choice. So thanks. :-D

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 1:13 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name: Darth Necrosis

Race: Human

Alliance: Sith Lord, Former Jedi Apprentice

Appearance:
Darth Necrosis,holding his double bladed lightsaber when separated.

Personality: Dark, and menacing. He is ruthless, and an unrelenting warrior, but he is allso a cunning strategist, and a skilled negotiator.

Weapons
This is the handle of his double bladed lightsaber, it can be both disconectd into two lightsabers, or use a cord strung between them, that is made of a Mandalorian steel weave, to allow them to be used as a nunchuck style weapon. The blades are a dark purple.

This is his set of lightaber guard shotos. The handles are made out of Mandalorian steel. There is also a short blade that comes of the back end, and the main blade has a dual phase control so that it can be made much longer in the middle of battle, and take an enemy by surprise. The blades are all a crimson red.

History: He was raised amongst the Jedi for the first fifteen years of his life. Then he had to escape from them, becasue they wanted to strip him of his powers, because he had begune to fallow the path of the Dark sid of the Force. After his escape Darth Plagueis found him and took him as a secondary appreantice, because he felt that Sidious was becoming a disapointment. He was secretly trained by Plagueis, until Plagueis was killed by Sidious near the end of the clone wars. Necrosis had placed hidden surveillance units all around, and inside, Plagueis living quarters. So he was able to se a playback of how Plagueis was killed. He felt that it was a disgrace for Sidious to call himself the Lord of the Sith after how he had taken the mantle, and therefore has know pledged to kill Sidious, and all who fallow him, and take his rightful place as the true Lord of the Sith. He plans to revive the ancient sith carbonite army, and lead them into an all out war with the Empire, and place himself in control. His double bladed lightsaber is the one he made as an Appentice.

Name: Lucien Solaris

Alliance: Jensaarai Outcast, Former Ring Defender of the Jensaarai

Appearance:
The helmet lookes like this, except that it is solid black, made from Mandalorian steel, there is a black glass looking material over the eyes, and mouth, and there are crimson lines that go along the edges to show off the design, and his helmet also overlapes the neck part of the armor.

These next two pics are to show off the Orbalisks, the shell looking plates on his body. His armor is made of a thin layer of Mandalorian steel, with spun cortosis fibers throughout it, and these plates forged onto it. The plates are of all different sizes, and cover everything from his neck area dwon to his boots. Leaving no signs of what is underneath. He does not wear any of the clothing parts, and does not have a lightsaber like the one in the picture.

Personality: He is honest, and loyal. Believes that brutal honesty is the best way to be, and will stand up for what he believes in, regardless of who is questioning him. He jas a deep desire for knowledge, and questions everything that is told to him, this is the very reason that he believed that what the Jensaarai had been led to believe was a twisted version of the truth, and caused him to leave them in search of the truth.

Weapons:
Two crossgaurd lightsabers like this one, except that the smaller blades are a little longer, and thicker, the main blade has a dual phase control allowing for instantly longer reach in blade, as well as a short blade off the end of the hilt, all of the blades are a dark orange, and the handles are made of Mandalorian steel.

Two Darksabers like this one, except they com out to a full point.

History: The first, and only, Jensaarai Apprentice to be taken from the locals on Susevfi while still under Nikkos Tyris leadership. The former leader had felt the young teens streangth in the force, and believed that to let an adept of his skill go untrained was a waste of talent. He questiond the teachings from the start, but continued to study, because of his desire to learn everything he could in life. After the death of Tyris he snuck into the old masters quarters, and searched his belongings to see what he could find. He then bought eveything back to his personal quarters, and hid them to study when he had time. He found many records describing the Jedi, and Sith, and where Tyris had got the idea for the Jensaarai, but the most amazing thing he found was an ancient Sith holocron that Tyris' records admiting to never be able to activate. It was a secondary holocron made by the Sith Lord, Darth Bane, and revealed the location of a store house where Bane had hidden many of his tresures that he had discovered over his life. It had been a few years since the death of Tyris, and after everything that he had learned he decided to leave the Jensaarai, and go in search of Banes store house. Solaris quickly departed, and took his Mandalorion steel armor, that also had spun cortosis fibers throughout it, that he had made with him. The holocron had described a "test" that would have to be passed by anyone seeking to gain the spoils of Banes tomb. It proved to be none other then a swarm of Orbalisks, like those that had burrowed into banes body. He fought them the best he could, and soon learned they where nearly impervious to a lightsabers blade. But realizes that his force lightning hurt them. He allowed them to crawl all over his body, which was covered by the Mandalorian armor that had proven to be more than enough to stop them from burrowing into his skin, and then sent out a giant wave of force lightning, killing all of them instantly. He then took everything from the store house, including the dead orbalisks, and begane to go over everything. He found an ancient darksaber, that he took apart, and learned how to make, as well as the original helmat that Bane wore, and many regular tresures that could be sold for high amounts of money. He eventually built two darksabers of his own, and modified his Mandilorian armor with the shells of the Orbalisks. He also constructed a new helmet of Mandalorian steel that resembled Banes helmet. He also put technology into his suit that enhances his natural senses, lets him see in multipule fields of visions, and even some tech that can amplifycthe streangth of his force powers. The last modifications that he made was for his suit to be able to carry hidden spines, needles, and ball bearings, all over it that could be pulled out, and flung, by his mastery of ballistakinesis, a skill developed, and uesd only, by the Jensaarai. He know travels the galaxy, and offers aid wherever he can.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 7:19 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Name: Dr. Cain Aldamar

Race: Human (Cyborg)

Alliance: Independent (Formerly Confederacy)

Appearance: Image

Weapons: Image

two droid bodyguards Image

Personality: A brilliant biochemist formerly working with the Confederacy in their Biowarfare division, Aldamar frequently forwent many safety protocols, leading to tissue and slight brain damage. While not effecting his intelligence, it destroyed his sanity, and only increased his cruel, unfeeling nature.

History: Moslty classified by the Confederacy, and subsequenlty forgotten by himself due to the chemicals he often worked with unprotected. After the Clone Wars, he cut and run with a small fleet of ships from the Confederacy and proclaimed himself warlord. He is now stationed in the Wild Space region of the Galaxy, continuing his research and leasing out his unsavory skills to the highest bidders.

Name: Salek (alias)

Allegience: Jedi (in hiding)

Appearance: Image
This, except his hair is all snow white

Weapons: Image
This hilt with a white blade

Has a wampa ice beast as a companion he can communicate with through the Force

Personailty: Kind, gentle, but with a warrior's heart. Very well learned about a great many things, which stems from his working in the Archives in his younger years.

History: Not an active duty Jedi at the time of the Jedi Purge, he was off researching ancient worlds in the Outer Rim. After recieving the signal to stay away from the Temple, he found his way to the ice planet Hoth, and has been there in exile ever since.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2012, 9:00 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OK, Ruler has both of his characters up know, and Rumpelstiltskin told me that he wouldn't be able to join in now, so all we need is for Cara to do hers, and then we can really get going. The thread is up as "Star Wars: The Sith Legion", if others are interested we are still letting people join in.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 2:45 am 
Istari
Istari

At last! :-D

Name: Raiha San.

Race: Human.

Job: Smuggler, former Jedi.

Appereance: Usually wears brown trousers and white blouse without any markings, heavy boots and black belt. He hair are very short, almost man-like, her eyes are brown and the face is face of a sprite. She has many freckes, not only on her face but also on hands and legs; she laughts that she is cursed by nature.

Personality: Very cheerful but if situation is in need, she can hold a very cold blood. She sometimes put herself in not really necessary problems but she has exceptional luck.

History: When she was a kid, very serious and sad kid, she was took to Jedi Academy, because the Force was very strong in her. But she hated her masters and hated the Academy. After the fall of Jedi, being still very young, she joined mercenaries that were wandering around Coruscant. She wanted to forget about her training and Force because it only led to difficulties. With mercenaries, she became happy and after some time, she gained her own ship, which she was using for smuggling. She loves her job and wouldn't change it for anything in the universe.

Last edited by Cara on April 27th, 2012, 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 11:42 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Just a few questions, what race is she, Human, or other, and the fall of the jedi was only fivfe years ago, so she would've been thirty, did you mean for her to be that old? Just wanted to make sure about this, otherwise glad to see your character's up. :-D