Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Enemy RPG
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 2:45 pm 
Istari
Istari

I am starting The Enemy RPG with my old rp character, Ra'u. Whoever wants to join, I invite to Sharky's End :-D

Bio:

Name: Ra'u.
Appereance: Small, very small girl with very long black hair and black eyes. Her face is very pretty but is usually hidden under dirt. She wears travelling clothes, a little ragged and dirty. She has a deadly secret - on her back she has dragon scale, because her genes were connected with genes of dragon in The Enemy's fortress.
Personality: Sullen girl with dark look on the world, very cynical and quite morbid at times. She went throught conditioning that if someone tell word "apoalagia" (wild violet) she goes berserk.
Weapons: Crossbow and pair of daggers.
History: When she was a kid, The Enemy invaded her village and captured her with few other children for experiments. One child was mixed with an elf, one with jogolara (kind of monster tiger) and she - with dragon. She was also conditioned to be killing machine. But she escape the laboratories and started wandering through world of Hallagia.

Post subject: Re: The Enemy RPG
PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 1:52 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Name: Nimas Vaneth.
Appereance: Tall man with short blond hair, blue eyes and cynical look. He always wear masking clothes to not be seen too much in the crowd. His left eyebrow is pierced.
Personality: Nimas is stoic and calm. He always says that everything you can try to solve by being polite and rudeness leads to nowhere. He has moral code that he sticks to and never break any rule of his order.
Weapons: A sword that he hols on his back.
History: He was child of noble family, they wanted him to become a scribe but he wanted to try everything in his life. He was wandering half of his life but eventually backed to hometown, wiser and stronger. He joined the Order because he believed they can change corrupted leadership in the city.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:47 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Is this based off a book, or did you just come up with it, because it all sounds interesting, but I'm not sure wat to do with it if I was to join.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: April 11th, 2012, 1:05 am 
Istari
Istari

I made the world up, it's based on my series of stories I was writing when I was younger :) You can bereally anyone, it's open world.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 8:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((OOC: Hope that this is good enough.))

Name: Orion Prometheus Fenrir

Appearance: Can also choose to just have his nails turn into claws, and fis teeth into fangs, without changing anything else.
Outfit

Face, minus the blood, his eyes glow red when he uses his abilities, when he is angey, and at night so he can see in the dark.

Mid form

Wolf form

Personality: He has a bit of a dark sense of humor, and he is also sarcastic. He is kind, and honorable, and will do what he can to help others.

Weapons: Carries a black quiver with forty arrows on his back, in the center, over the X that his short swords make. Also an expert hand to hand, and hand to weapon, fighter. He is also fater and stronger than normal humans, because of the experiments he was put through.

Two of these, crossed in X on his hip in back.

Has two of these, one on each hip.

Two of these, one between shoulder and elbow on each arm.

Two of these hang upside down in a X on his back. Has a wolf, instead of a feline head.

Two of these, one on the outside of each leg, a little bellow the hip. Has wolves, instead of snakes.

Two of these, one on the outside of each leg, a little bellow the knee. Has a wolf, instead of a tiger.

History: He was from a poor family of hunter, so naturally he grew up to be a hunter himself. When he was sixteen he was taken, and used in experiments by The Enemy. He was the original test subject of The Enemy. He had been badly hurt after fighting off a pack of wolves. The Enemy found him, and took him, as well as the alpha wolf which had been kiled by it's neck being broke, back to his lad, and started using the wolf to combine with the boy. They combined almost perfectly, but before he could find a way to control the boy Orion escaped. He master his new abilities alone. and learned how to be a thief, and descovered that he could use his skills as an assassin. He also realized that his senses, speed and strength, had been enhanced in his human form. He can smell the differance between human, and experiment subjects. The Enemy did this because he had wanted to use him to track down any future experiments that might escape, but know Orion uses it to find them, and offer them help, if he can.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 2:07 am 
Istari
Istari

Great, I love your character :-D

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 8:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Glad you like him. :-D