Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sword Art Online
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2014, 5:29 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

So this is based off an ongoing anime show, and manga, that goes by the same name, also known as SAO, this is also the name of the video game in which this story takes place. So as you just read we will be playing in a video game world. It is a virtual reality game, and we would play people who are playing the game, and get trapped inside of it. The creator of the game set it up so that everyone would be stuck in the game after the official launch date.

We would start the game right after the creator has announced this to us. Our characters would appear the same way in the game as they do in real life, or IRL as we would refer to it. If we die in the game, we are dead, if someone we know removes the VR headpiece that we use to log into the game, we are dead. So all in all this game has just turned into a challenge for survival. This is all going on when they are in Aincrad.

Which is essentially a giant floating castle with a hundred levels all of which have a medieval themed setting. The world is huge though. It doesn't look like a castle on the inside at all, it looks like a real world. It may be best if you look up information about the anime/manga if you are interested in this but have never watched/read it. I hope that people are interested in this, and will be willing to join in. I will post my bio once I see if there is interest in this, or not.

Previously Known As Orophin