Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sean Bean and Georgina Sutcliffe set to divorce
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 1:59 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Quote:
The 'Lord of the Rings' actor's wife Georgina Sutcliffe submitted a petition to the High Court in London, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the end of thier two-year marriage.

^ http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop ... l?ref=ixml

Yep. Sean's fourth marraige is coming to an end after only two years. I feel awful to say it but I estimated thier marrage to last no longer than four years. :( Poor Sean. He and Georgina have definitely had a "stormy relationship." I think that is a bit of an understatement after what happened back in July 2009 but.... whatever. :disgust: (Boo for that random BS drama!) Maybe it was just me but I was never really for thier relationship. Sean seemed so happy but I was always concerned about Georgina... with her age and her profession, I felt like it was going to be one of thoes marraiges where she would pretty much use him for a bit of fame and spotlight and then just dump him.

I feel so bad for Sean, he just can't seem to have a stable personal life. :( I hope he might find someone to settle down with but... I just hope he is happy where ever life takes him, married or not.

*thinks to herself* I've had a letter I've been wanting to send him rotting away on my desk... maybe if I send it and he gets the chance to read it it might make him feel better. Then again... maybe not. I don't know...