Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 7:45 am

Post subject: Bobby
PostPosted: October 29th, 2006, 7:55 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I just watched a preview for this movie in which Elijah Wood is an ensemble member, fiancee of Lindsay Lohan *doesn't like her much but will get over it*

It's about Robert Kennedy and his assasination and 22 of the people inside the hotel when it happens.

Anyone heard of it?

<a href="http://www.dance-to-this-beat.net"> Dance to this Beat</a>
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2006, 6:35 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: USA, Middle Earth, LOST, Elizabethtown, anywhere I want

Yeah, I've heard of it. And I'm planning to see it because that Elijah's in it. I'll just have to stomach the scenes with Lindsey Lohan in them. *don't like her much either*

Made 1000 posts on 7/22/06!!!!!!!!!

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2006, 6:48 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I agree with you too... I saw the previews and was like oh my goodness this looks amazing, Elijah Wood, Demi Moore, Anthony Hopkin, Helen Hunt, Shia LaBeouf, William H. Macy [a great emsemble cast]...

the movie looks amazing, great aspect to film besides a few casting choices... coughllcough

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2006, 9:25 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Yea...but what can we do? we must deal. I will definitely go see it tho!!!

<a href="http://www.dance-to-this-beat.net"> Dance to this Beat</a>
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:00 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sam the Brave, Yeah, I haven't seen a commercial for it yet but I did read online that Lij was going to be in it.
Hmm sounds like an intersting flick. Lij and Lindsey playing a romantic couple!? :jawdrop: Okay, now I'm very excited. I like Lij and Lindsey and I think that they'll do well playing a romantic couple...I just didn't expect it. Oh, and I see that Demi is going to be in it too? Wow they do have a pretty good cast.
when does it come out?

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2006, 10:15 pm 
Vala
Vala

Location: somewhere sympathy is more than just a way of leaving

I really want to go and see it! Number one because I love history, and I'm interested in the story about president Kennedy, and number two because Elijah Wood is in it! I sort of detest Lindsay Lohan, but I can look past that I think. Some people are saying that it's already out. But I don't know. *goes to google it*

Nothing on the date, but here's the trailer if anyone's interested. It's kind of upsetting, as it shows Lij about to kiss...... her. But it's interesting. Here you go. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/bobby.html You can picxk fullscreen if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2006, 7:13 pm 
Istari
Istari

Tinuviel's Tears, I watched Lindsay Lohan and the writter of the movie on Oprah a couple of days ago and according to Lindsay and the writter "Bobby' is going to hit wide spread theaters Thanksgiving Day and a few theaters before that (I don't remember exactly when the limted release is...sorry :blush: .) So there's the answer to our question or rather what was my question... :lol:
Oh, thanks for the trailer.

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Last edited by Drew's Destiny on November 10th, 2006, 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2006, 7:49 pm 
Vala
Vala

Yeah. I heard today that it came out on the 23rd, which is actually Thanksgiving. Hmm... weird. Thanks for helping though.
And you're welcome for the trailer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2006, 9:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

Tinuviel's Tears, Yeah, you're right. I was actually comming back to correct that but you beat me to it. ;) Sorry about that. Anyway it's corrected now.
You're welcome too. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2006, 9:16 pm 
Vala
Vala

Hey! I found a something on YouTube. It's a scene from Bobby with Lij in it. If you guys are interested, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ckVvgAuD-0

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2006, 9:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Tinuviel's Tears, Oh, wow. Aw, I wish I could hear it (my computer's speakers aren't working). I'll ask my dad if he'll take a look at them this weekend. Anyway thanks for the link. If my dad is able to fix my computer's speakers I'll probabley check it out later. Thanks again. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 12:33 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The scene was really interesting. Don't like the thought of him and Lindsey "in that situation" but it does expand my curiosity to see the film.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 8:33 am 
Istari
Istari

Waring a small spoiler inclueded in the / /s in this post.

Last night Lindsay was on a talk show (don't remember which one) and she talked a little bit about Bobby. /Anyway they showed a clip from Bobby and it was a sceen right before (Lindsay) Dian and (Lij) William's wedding and in short William said that, "I feel like I'm taking something away from you" and that he had created a drift between Dian and her father, Dian told him that "It's you that my father has a problem with not me" and insisted that she was okay with marrying him. So then William tells Dian that "atleast you'll be getting 135 dollars atleast until the annulment and Dian asks "What if I don't want an annulment". It was realy cool. :-D Oh, and after Dian says that about her father having a problem with William instead of her, William says something like great or something but the face that Lij makes there is so funny./ I realy realy liked that scene. :P

p.s. I wasn't sure if everybody would want to read a spoiler for Bobby or if it would even be a spoiler to some of you. So I put a warning just to give those who might not know or want to know a heads up. I hope that that was okay with everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 11:08 am 
Vala
Vala

:rofl: That was the exact scene in the video I posted! So it doesn't matter that your computers speakers are not working, since you've already seen the scene! Ah well, I'm glad yo got to see it, and yes, Lij did make a very cute face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 12:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

^Yeah, that is realy great. It's kind of cool too. (giggle) I'm glad that I got to see it too. Thanks for the info. :-D

p.s. The writter of Bobby said that Ashton Kutcher is also going to be in it. Just to add onto the info we've got going here. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 4:22 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thanks for the news Drew. This movie has quite a cast in it. Some real 'power houses' if you ask me.

Profile           YIM